IND SWIFT Labs FD

The company had issued post dated maturity warrants towards their fixed deposits to us. The same were dishonoured due to the reson funds insufficient, on query with the company we were told to represent the same, but unfortunately the same were dishonoured again, now the company is not responding. The FDR nos. are 210203 and 204 in the name of Mahendra Kinkhabwala and chhaya kinkhabwala

Comments

Indswift Labs had issued maturity warrants of HDFC Bank against fixed deposits with the company. On presentation all these maturity warrants bounced. No body is taking the telephone calls in Chandigarh H.O. What is the recourse???

Abhyudai
    We are holding 4 fixed deposits No.125634/125635/213865/213863.the first 2 FD matured on 30/06/13 and cheques deposited have been returned due to insufficient fund? What happens to the other 2 FD which mature on 18/08/13
    I have also a fixed deposit that has matured of Rs 25,000 and the cheque has bounced back and no one is answering their landline also
    Even I have not received Interest Cheques in respect of FDR #121635. I heard there is a big problem in this company. We all may need to go to the court.
    I am holding two FD Receipts 433284 and 217508 and have not received quarterly Interest cheques for the current year(2013-14). Company is not responding to e- mails and Phone calls.
    Fd no.215804 with ind swift labs ltd for rs 50000/- and rs 6000/- as interest. Both warrants bounced and no reply from the company till date.please help to get our money back.
    I am s.p.gupta and I have two fixed deposit with you each of 10 lakhs.

The detail of my fixed deposit

25/06/2012 ind-swift lab 1000000 fdr no- 216853

22/10/2012 ind-swift 1000000 fdr no- 410647

ill today I have not received the intrest cheque and in your office no any person pickup the phone.
    Kindly take till matter seriously and send my intrest warrant as soon as possible.

Thanks & regard

Satyendra prakash gupta
    For Ind-swift lab & limited fixed deposit holders . Newpaper Indian express - notice date 24th july .They have asked for extension of two years and after that they will start repaying in further 5 years. Please group together and send a objection letter to the company with CC to the company law board new delhi & chandigarh .

Tarun Gupta
    9899220695
    FDR NO. 126014
    FDR NO. 126016

The above two FDR's Cheque of Rs.50,000/- each was returned from Bank stating the reason
    "INSUFFICIENT BALANCE". I emailed at manuchawla@indswiftlabs.com but email was bounce back.
    Please suggest me what to do now??

Kalpesh Shah
    9429201656
    FD No.219921 and 129073
    I have not received the quarterly interest cheques for 2013-14. No one takes the phone in their office and just cannot contact them.
    Interest chek not given fdr no 218391
  • edited August 2013
    Fd interest check not given fdr no is 218391 company name is ind swift labolatery ltd
  • edited August 2013

Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd . FDR NO - 125153 for Rs 100000/- in my name (Bhupen Bajaj) and FDR NO - 125152 for Rs 100000/- in the name of my sister (Rashmi) matured on 08/07/13. However the cheque of HDFC Bank having number 023842 and 023841 has been dishonoured due to " Funds Insufficient ".

kindly help us in Recovering the Amount..

Bhupen Bajaj
  • edited August 2013
    I have sent objection letter to company law board and please all investors send objection letter before 20aug hearing.
    nobody has right to cheat anybody of their hard earned money.
  • edited August 2013

Even I had invested Rs.65000/-, on maturity I had deposited cheques both for priciple and interest and the same have been dishonoured statign that no advice received.

On calling their phone nos no one is responding.

Rgds
    Mili Gupta
  • edited August 2013
    I had invested Rs.65000/- with Ind-swift and on maturity same has been dishonoured .

Mili Gupta
  • edited August 2013
    My FDR for Rs 145000.00 No 126725 was matured on 24th Aug 2013, and I have deposited the Ch No 211156 for Rs 145000 drawn on HDFC Bank revived from Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd but the cheque was return unpaid with a reason Insufficient fund. I am just going to lodge my complain to Company Law Board and other appropriate authority to take appropriate action for refund of the public money. I appeal to all the investors to join hand together so that our hard earned money may be returned to us.

Jaya Mukherjee
  • edited August 2013
    The maturity cheque of rs 75000.00 has been bounced due to insufficient funds in that a/c. Fdr no 216480. Plz suggest how the hard earned money can be get back without delay.

Harpal singh
  • edited September 2013
    Can anyone here tell me what happened on 20th august , 2013 meeting held in company law board ?

Has anyone filed a case of cheque bounce ? what happened to that case then ?

Please let us know.

Tarun Gupta
    9899220695
  • edited September 2013
    Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd . FDR NO – 127194 for Rs 40,000/- in the name of Jyoti Gupta matured on 27/08/13. However the cheque of HDFC Bank having number 970382 has been dishonored due to ” Funds Insufficient “.
    kindly help us in Recovering the Amount..
    Jyoti Gupta
  • edited September 2013
    Principal amount of Rs. 40000/- cheque bounded and no information from Ind swift lab though I have forwarded email to manu.chawlafd@indswiftlabs.com.
  • edited September 2013
    My FDR No: 43674 booked on 13.12.2011 for 3 years on non-cumulative 1/4 interest basis. The first five 1/4 interest post dated cheques ( till March 31, 2013) were sent to me along with the FDR receipt. These cheques got cleared as and when I presented them to the bank. After that, no more interest cheques were sent. I was not aware of the condition of this company. Since the cheques were not coming, I requested my Financial Consultant, Ms. ADFINS, Fort , Mumbai through whom I had booked my FDs to ask for the interest cheques. I wrote many emails to my ADFINS since June, 2013. They kept quiet and only one they replied back. After that, they too are gone into hiding. They did not say anything about this company's condition. Its very rude on the part of ADFINS to be protecting defaulting companies and not making their customers aware of what is happening. And the attitude adopted is silence as if we are some dogs from the streets. When they want us to give them business, they keep on writing and sending mails with all offers and when the companies are defaulting, they just ignore our grievances. I came to check on this site as I was trying to search for the address and email id of the FD section of this company to make them aware that I had not received my interest cheques. Its terrible! Mr. Rodrigues
  • edited September 2013
    Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd . FDR NO – 125872 for Rs 30,000/- in the name of Rajesh Chellani matured on 12/07/13. However the cheque of HDFC Bank for principal amount of 30,000 having number 968209 has been dishonored due to ” Funds Insufficient “. Have not heard anything from the company though we have sent the dishonored cheque back to them . No one is answering on phone lines . kindly help us in Recovering the Amount..

Rajesh Chellani - rajesh.chellani@yahoo.co.in
  • edited October 2013
    sir we are very very sorry to write that company like yours is not able to pay interest as little as 1701 from your account no.0143103000001779. your cheque dated 1-10-2103 was returned by your IDBI bank to our bank through cleaning siting reason refer to the driver
    please let us know immediately WHAT TO DO
    please do it quickly we are very worried about money
    my phone no.09464748998 or by this email account
  • edited October 2013
    Indswift Labs had issued quarterly interest warrants of IDBI Bank for Rs. 7562 against fixed deposits with the company. On presentation all these interest warrants bounced and the bankers have deducted Rs. 120 against this.No body is taking the telephone calls in Chandigarh H.O. FD Depsoartment. What is the recourse??? How can I get the interst quarrterly now for the period July to September and also if it is continuing the process, I am a retired Govg employee and I have to depend upon the interest money only. If the interest is not getting timely I will be in trouble to run my livelyhood. Now I am planning to discontinue the FD before maturity. What I have to do for this to collect the FD money of Rs. 2,50,000/-. No one is lifting the phone/mobile and also no one is responding my Email msg. Please let me know the Indswift laboratories financial position and whether the Board of Directors are knowing this customers grievances. kindly do the needful.

vksnair
  • edited October 2013
    Ind Swift Ltd had issued a Post Dated cheque of Rs.10000/-against my FD maturity.The cheque is BOUNCED due to insufficient funds.

Company is not respondinge-mail &phone calls.

VINOD KUMAR MAHESHWARI
    AGRA
  • edited October 2013

Company is not respondinge-mail &phone calls.

VINOD KUMAR MAHESHWARI
    AGRA
  • edited October 2013
    I have Fixed deposit of Rs. 20,000 /- in Indo-swift laboratories Ltd. of dated 28.09.2012 but at the time of maturity the post dated cheque of HDFC Bank, Fort Branch, Mumbai cheque No. 971131 was returned, after this so many times I called to company address but no one attend the call. ...................kalpesh pandya
  • edited October 2013
    I had deposit or Rs. 20,000 /- on 28.09.2012 in IND- Swift Laboratories Ltd and they sent post dated cheque of principal amount and interest but at the time of maturity cheque of Principal amount was bounced ( cheque detail HDFC Bank & ch.no. 971131 ) after this I tried several time to contact the company but no reply from their side. Pl help me in this matter...........

kalpesh pandya
    +91 9979008747
  • edited November 2013
    Dear All:

This is regarding investment made by various depositors who have posted their complaint in consumer court. in recently are requested to get UNITED and file legal cases against the company as early as possible.

I have also sent various letters / emails to Manu Chawla and letters to Chairman, but no response as such. No one pick up the call
    and if at all they pick up calls are kept on hold.

My request on Pre-mature encashment of FDR sent in the month of August 2013 was also rejected. All cheques received are bounced
    by Company.

Address and mobile number are given below - let's discuss and keep in touch also

Krishan Grover