Complaint against Tata Photon.

edited September 2014 in General Discussions

My name is Raj Kumar Dubey, Tata Docomo No. 09212460784 , A/C No.912389399. On Dec 30th, 2012 i requested to cancel my connection.But somehow they manage to retain be by saying that sir will change your plan and you have to pay less amount.But again due to worst connectivity on jan 5 2013 i again requested to cancel my connection reference no 343328457 but they didn't disconnect my connection and that why i again requested them to close my connection on 20 feb reference no -349746153. After that they disconnected my connection on 8th March 2013. My last bill was paid on Jan,15th 2012. After 2 month i received a call from call center about payment of bill. I told them that i already cancelled my connection on Jan 5, 2013 . Later i have talked to the senior member of Tata Docomo Office. I explained the whole story and gave this Reference No. 343328457 & 349746153 . He checked in the system and said i have to pay Feb 2013 to March 2013 Rs 1490/- .But i said that when i requested you to close my connection on Jan why i should pay for Jan and Feb then.Than today i come to know that they have logged case against me in patiala court new delhi.I have talked to the lawyer and was feeling very helpless and have as per the lawyer i have paid the amount of Rs 1490/-

My experience for past 2 months i felt really bad that there is NO proper information provided from call center regarding whom we have to contact to discuss the problem. In fact my experience with Tata Docomo Call center is pathetic and miserable.I kindly request you to look into my problem and i need justice they have given me mental harassment.

This is totally unfair from Tata Docomo to mint from innocent customer. There is no problem co-ordination with the staff as well as management.

So i request you solve my problem as early as possible.

Raj kumar dubey

Raj kumar Dubey

Comments

• Tata DOCOMOTata DOCOMO Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Dear Mr.Dubey,

edited May 2013
    Dear Mr. Dubey,

We tried to speak to you personally on your number to understand your concerns regarding the billing issue. However, we are unable to contact you, since your call was disconnected by you.

Hence, we would like to inform you that as per our records we found that the cancellation request which you have given with docket number 343328457 on 05-JAN-2013 has been closed as there is no response from your end and again the cancellation request has been registered on 20-FEB-2013 as per your request and there is no wrong billing and you have been charged correctly as per your rentals.

Further, we would like to inform you that as per our records we found that currently there is no outstanding amount and your device has been disconnected no issue now.

dear sir/maam
    I am receiving bills even after dissconnection of my tata photon no. I had earlier filed a complaint about this problem on 19th june 2013 . i got call from your side on 20th june 2013 assuring me that my problem will be resolved as soon as possible and gave me a request no. 367825103 . They also told me that they will call me by 24th june after looking into the matter . but i as i have already seen how irresponsible the tata as a company is they have not bothered to call till now .
    and within this period i have again received an sms saying that my payment of rs. 3426 is due and i have pay it by 15th of july. please i would be glad if you resolve this problem asap as this is actually very annoying .
    my tata photon no. WAS 9266949398 .
    regard
    ashok gupta
    edited July 2013
    Dear Mr. Ashok,

edited July 2013
    dear sir/maam
    my tata photon no. WAS 9266949398 .
    regard
    ashok gupta

Dear Mr. Gupta,

As per our discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that as per your complaint, waiver of Rs. 2360/- have been provided to your account and currently your account holds an outstanding amount of Rs. 1066.44/-. We request you to clear the same.

For further assistance, write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.

Tata Docomo.

Please be informed that above Tata photon + is not providing desired speed. I had a word with customer care team more than10 times..
    earlier on 2 or 3 days back, I was not able to connect it. Now speed is very less.

Still approximately 1 month to go before plan ends.

For more than5 days, I am encountering problems. No reply on mail arrived, this is authentic proof what they are doing.

With regards
    rachan khurana

Mob no.: 8588839244
  • edited August 2013

Myself Palash Parimal Sarkar and my tata photon+ number is 9227022744. I received a call from someone saying that Tata Photon has filed a case against me in Delhi District Court for the unpaid bill now my concern is when the tata photon agent didn't have any final conclusion on the amount which I have to pay how they can directly file a case against me.

In our last telephonic discussion I still remember that I have notified frequent times against the poor network coverage in my area which their technical representative even accepted while he visited my residence and every now and than throwing a bill which I haven't used because of this poor coverage. Once I did clear the bills and stopped the connection and than again after few days their agent called me up and shown me some dreamy picture and convinced that the coverage will be fine and restored my connection again.

I clearly said that if the coverage is not fine I won't pay the bills than they replied to it as fine. Now my photon hasn't been used for almost an year and now receiving a call from someone posing me a threat to take me to the court is quite unnecessary and believe a cheat is being done to me.

I request you to please take necessary steps against these agencies and hope something positive will come out of it.

Your's faithful Consumer,
    Palash Parimal Sarkar
  • edited September 2013
    dear sir/madam

my name is gautam rokade my tata photon no is 9226497772 I am using tata photon connection from 15aug but I do not get network and speed
    I hope that after comlaint I will get better servive

thanx regards

GAUTAM ROKADE
  • edited September 2013
    Sir/
    I got tata photon on 2011 march. On that we asked for prepaid connection but that activated the postpaid connection after one and half month only we come known that it was in postpaid. Then we login a complaint in customercare and ask to disconnect the connection ,they ok. But 2years later they are sending me consumer court letter that we have to ts.1711. Again we spoke with customer care.now they are saying the connection is disconnected but the account is not closed. Definetly you have to pay .what is that .we doesn't known. What to do
  • edited October 2013
    My name is B Prasad. I had been one of very old & valuable customer of Tata photon using net services through TATA INDICOM Service No 9212002816. I had been using Tata photon services since last two years as initially I had old Tata photon service connection by Serial Number : 9210027889.
    It is really a shock seeing the customer service handling of Tata Indicom, as I have below concerns never could get resolved by Tata Indicom team :
    1. Slow speed : slow speed was the main issue as I never observed claimed speed more than 155kpbs, however during selling of product , I was told speed upto 3.1mpbs.
    2. Even after I request to Customer care team, I was never been given solution.
    3. I however all-time told conversations are getting recorded for training purposes, being noted somewhere in system, but I am shocked to see their records one doesn’t get past says there is no records available.
    4. Customer care team however treat very softly, humble but without keeping called on hold , talk to each other in abusive languages. I really feel team do not know or not aware but customer keep hearing all internal communications during their internal discussion related to customer.
    5. Retention department is always prepared as looks , there must be thousands of people every hours getting their connections disconnected & being entertained by Retention department. The kind of commitment normally retention dept do , in records it is found entirely different.
    6. As far as technical service support is concerned, I have always been assured visit of Technical team at my place but never experienced their assurance getting materialize physically on ground. None of technical guy neither called me nor visited my place to resolve actual speed issues.
    7. What I have experienced TATA Indicom is basically a fraud company, every day trying to make Indians fool & selling their half cooked meal with fancy salad & cheap quality drinks.
    8. Being a old customer, I have never seen any senior worried to my speed, plan, billing, waiver issues, as always been handled outsourced Customer care immature people always.
    9. During selling of product however it was told best services all over country but, none of customer care picked up my calls when I called from North east where they actually do not have their services.
    10. While disconnecting connection I was assured by Tata customer care people that will get best plan of 6 GB in Rs. 650/ but parallel reduced the speed as I could only used 2.7 GB. However, I was forced by Customer care to pay entire amount.
    It is my humble request to my friends to choose other data card services but not Tata. Only seeing the name I bought Tata photon but did not know will cry a day after having long relationship.
    edited October 2013

edited October 2013

Dear Mr. Prasad,

As per our discussion over the call, we would like to inform you that as checked in our records, no complaint has been registered regarding your slow speed. Kindly note that your request for cancellation has been registered vide docket number 382259441 and the same is under process.

Please be informed that your concern regarding agent behavior has been registered vide docket number 384016105 and expected resolution by 15-OCT-2013 18:42 hrs.

Kindly note that your account is under temporary suspension as per your cancellation request and amount of Rs. 746/- is pertaining in your account. We request you to clear the same.

For further assistance, write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.

• edited October 2013

I have a postpaid tata photon internet connection, which is providing very low internet speed. As per my internet plan, I should get above 3 mbps speed but from almost last 2 weeks the speed I am getting is of less than 300 kbps which is very annoying. I made a call to customer care and filed a complaint against the issue but I didn't receive any help. I spoke to the customer care guys continuously for couple of days and I was told very politely that an Engineer from TATA Photon will visit my place and will have a look into the issue but the words didn't turn into action as nobody visited my place regarding the issue, neither I received any call or message from the officials about the status of my complaint. Sorry to say but this was not expected from such a big brand of India.

Photon Number : 9223945702
    Complaint Number : 384425767

Your Unsatisfied Customer
    Somnath Parida
  • edited November 2013
    I have buy a tata photon 5 days ago.But it is still not activate.i called 3 times to the tata photon customer care.The customer care tell that ur data card should be activate within 48 hours.But this is not activate.This is such a bad thing.I do not hope like that.
  • edited November 2013
    my.name is simran . i have purchased this tata docomo over a 7 months back .i was very.fed up.of this service .they are threatning me by calling us again and tellng.me to submit.an amount of 1490 . aftr a.mnth bill was pain they dont have any.proper way.of billing and neither any information regarding it to giv us.they are continous calling us and tellng us.that they have filled a case in.delhi.court . me nd my fience decided not to pay still.we havnt used it.so many.times i have told them.to cancel.th connection still we havent.got any prpr feedback only threatning calls are being recievd by us.overall.feedback of mine for this tata docomo connection.tht ths company is.totaly fraud .whtevr thr sole.purpose is.only.to threat peple.and take money.from.them
    simran
  • edited November 2013

On 24th october 2013 my bill due was 717rs. The same day one of your DSA's called and said that he had to meet his target if I made a payement of 300rs the rest will not need to be paid, which i agreed to as the last month as well same thing happened / was agreed to and that was done. Hence without any apprehensions i paid this person in cash (300rs) and he gave me a reciept for the same. To my shock when i have been getting multiple calls saying my account is overdue with 417 rs for the month of october which was supposed to be waived off. I have spoken to atleast 6 people including 2 supervisor who are suggesting they dont have any records for waiver hence this amount will not be waived off.

The point here is a false promise was made by TATA and to top it i started getting multiple collections call for an amount of 417 rs when i had no intentions of letting this account go overdue in october 2013.

Even your supervisors have no authority to resolve this, when i logged a compliant with Nitish one of the supervisors and he registered a compliant i gave him allthe details however when gurvinder called to resolved this compliant he was talking about the september bill and in an extremley robotic manner just kept saying that he is not going to help unless i have a written proof of the commitment.

this is extreme harassement at the end of tata photon as i am getting multiple calls for collecting this money and have to go to the extent of writing the entire story here again.

I hope some one helps.

Thanks and regards,
    Sandhya
  • edited November 2013

This is Gajendra. I have lodged my complaint for the first on 08/10/2013 for cancellation of my Photon no.9212264820 vide requst no.383576869, but as of now they not registered my complaint, as per their record, thereafter on 10/10/2013, 12/10/2013 & 17/10/2013 i have again called customer care for cancellation status but not cancelled & today i have received a sms for Rs530/- bill payment & just called customer care again and they are saying no complaint has been lodged. Why should i pay this now as i have already paid Rs.1433/- on 08/10/2013 as full & final after cancellation request. Please help me out. Tata is just making money from me like this and harrasing me.

Below are the communications shared my me with customer care but no result.

Service Request 383576869 for your Photon number 9212264820
    Inbox x

Tata-Indicom-Support@tatatel.co.in Oct 8

Hi! We have registered your Service Request 383576869 for Photon number 92122...

Oct 8

to tatadocomo

I have just paid Rs.1433/- via internet banking of SBI as full & final settlement after permanent disconnection vide request no. 383576869, as per below trail mail, of my Tata Photon No. 09212264820.

I have not been alloted any transaction number for the same. Kindly provide the same for my record and provide me with NOC.

We have registered your Service Request 383576869 for Photon number 9212264820.

Our team of experts is working on your Service Request and you shall hear from us by .

Oct 9

to tatadocomo, Tata-Indicom-S.

may i please have a revert on this. I don't want TIMS harass me unnecessarily for payments whether i have not been using data card for long time & finaly settled the dues and cancelled the connection permanently.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Gajendra Singh <gajendra.mlb@gmail.com> wrote:

Mail Delivery Subsystem Oct 9

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: Tata-Indicom-Support@...

Oct 9

to tatadocomo, Tata-Indicom-S.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Gajendra Singh <gajendra.mlb@gmail.com> wrote:

Mail Delivery Subsystem Oct 9

bh=cjplKWAXbA8aWpF5uByOsAybIsg4hRomamccq1TZzGk=; b=xWZiomxYC1HDAoBB4mkKgCKzGG...

TATADOCOMO Customer Support Oct 10

Dear Mr.Singh, Thank you for writing to us. This is with reference to your e-...

Oct 15

to TATADOCOMO

Its really very appreciating to have your revert on my mail how ever very late but on contrary very very disappointing from customer support that without contacting me and without my consent TATA has re-activated my connection whereas i have opted for PERMANENT DISCONNECTION. Why this is happening again and again? History repeated. In May 2013 the same was happened with me and unnecessarily had to pay 1433/-. Again happened !
    This is shocking for me to understand a very popular and huge company can fraud with a any customer by manipulating the things and facts. I have never been called up for reactivation. Today again i have placed a request for cancellation after telephonic conversation with Ms Madhu & thereafter with Mr. Manoj Sharma vide request no. 384399401.
    Hope this time humanity will work more than the target achievement tactics and i will not be part of this tactic.
    An Harassed Customer
    Gajendra

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM, TATADOCOMO Customer Support <tatadocomo@billdesk.com> wrote:
    Dear Mr.Singh,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated October 08, 2013 regarding the status of your payment.

As checked in our system, the below-mentioned payment via transaction reference number: MSBI3129085067 for Rs. 1433.00 has been updated on October 09, 2013 towards account number: 917679487.

We, at BillDesk, can only confirm the status of your transaction. Regarding the NOC, we request you to please contact the TataDocomo Customer Support team directly.

We regret and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Tata Docomo Support
    Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 3:25 PM
    Subject: Fwd: Service Request 383576869 for your Photon number 9212264820

Oct 17

to TATADOCOMO

AGAIN tata has generated a bill of FRAUD for Rs.140/-. Its a punishment for me to opt TATA Photon. Nobody in your team has replied to my mail. I have been cheated by tata thrice. Two times i have called customer care for cancellation but provided with request number as well but TATA intentionally reactivated my data card without my consent without calling me and now a bill came to to pay 140/- even after i have requested to cancel it.

WILL ANYBODY REPLY ME.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Gajendra Singh <gajendra.mlb@gmail.com> wrote:
    An Harassed Customer

Dear Mr.Singh,

Thank you for writing to us.

We regret and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Tata Docomo Support
    BillDesk
    Original Message
    From: Gajendra Singh
    To: tatadocomo@billdesk.com
    Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 3:25 PM
    Subject: Fwd: Service Request 383576869 for your Photon number 9212264820

Hello Sir/Madam

My Name is Tapas.I have been using Tata photon Prepaid for the last 3 years. My photon number is 9226532759
    I used to recharge denomination 750 for unlimited service.
    For the first 3 Gb the speed was good but after completion of 3GB speed used to get slower but anyhow i was able to access internet.But for the last 2 months.After completion of 3 GB i am not able to connect to internet.Last month i called up customer care and tried to convince about the features of 750 Denomination.But i dont know how literate your custmer care representative they were just stick to their words 'Your balance is zero'.Without any other options i have to again recharge with 750.(Note : The previous 750 was finished in 10days).
    This month again same story.i logged complain before 7days.ever day i used to call your customer care twice.I am not at all satisfied with their literacy power.They just tried to convince me in some useless stuffs.Not even providing the date when it will be resolved.

I dont want anything from you nor i am requesting anything from you.
    I am just showing my story to the world how i have been cheated by Tata Photon.
    I will simply wait 2 more days and definitely i will move to some other network.

If your service will be like this then the dya is not far when your company will run without any customer.

Tapas
    #99162 71593
  • edited December 2013
    My name is Praveen Garg, I am using Tata photon Postpaid Data Card number 9212044318 . My service location is sector 51 Noida.

I am using Tata photon services at same location from July 2013. At the time of buying the company executives claimed download speed of almost 3-4 Mbps throughout the day, But all I get is 50-80 KBps (Pathetic Network Coverage) when I check it in speedtest.net.

From last one and a half month I am facing this huge service disruption problem, I have to wait for a very long time to open any site, regarding which I have also lodged a complaint vide complaint number 386990019 dated 31.10.2013 but Tata photon representative said that my problem can be resolved by visiting your office and he told me some odd day timings. The surprising fact was that in the meantime he closed the complaint and informed that your problem is resolved.

I would further like to inform that I have again registered a complaint vide complaint number 390714981 dated 30.11.2013. Now resolution which came on 06.12.2013 from Tata side is "There is no Photon coverage in the location where you are using the device currently" and again complaint has been closed. Tata representative said that I can sell my Tata photon device to someone else and close this connection. For your information I am not living in any village or remote area. I am living in sector 51 which is very posh area of Noida.

This is utter harassment. If the issue is not resolved at the earliest, I would demand all my money back that I paid to Tata (for the device and monthly bill which I paid).

Praveen Garg
    +91 9990982727
  • edited December 2013
    Hi Tata Proton Team,

First of all I would like to congratulate you for the way your cheat your customers & Make Believe of your false promises !!!.

I bought tata proton connection 9212214492 last year paying the advance rental for 3 months. During this purchase your sales person said you will surely get speed of 800KBPS to 1.5 MBPS & I can change my plan anytime after 3 months usage.
    Just after 2 months your net speed started showing it true color. When I called for change of the plan I got the first shock that I can not change my plan before 6 months.
    So irrespective of your worst service I have to suffer for 3 months to change my plan because I was not able to use your 5GB plan due to poor network.
    Now whenever I asked for disconnection your customer care offer me new plan with false promise of best network & service & this was keep on going.

Now in the month of November when I raised my complain for Poor network & disconnection your customer care again come with 1 year advance rental plan & false promise of best network service.When I again informed him that I have very bad past experience of bad service & false promises. Then your customer care used new trick & replied that Sir you need not to pay this advance rental now you can pay this in Jan 2014 by the time you can check our service , if you satisfy with the service you pay the amount otherwise disconnect it paying the actual bill based on usage(like porata bill).
    This plan was activated on my on 21/11/2013.

Now within a week after activation of this plan I again faced poor network & I raised the complain. I received very shocking response from your customer care that they can take my complain only if the net speed goes below 256KBPS which is their committed speed. Since my net speed was around 256KBPS so they cant take my complain. I asked them to send this in writing but they were refusing on phone. So I send a email to customer care to send this in writing.
    They send me below reply
    "You will get the speed of up to 3.1 Mbps, which will be as an average 256 Kpbs to 600 Kpbs for first 10 gb & after 10 gb speed will be capped to 153.6 Kpbs ."

Now when I asked them If your net speed wont go above 600 KBPS then why you say upto 3.1 MBPS for this they dont have any reply.

Since due to the poor net speed I was not able to do my office work so I was requested for de-activation of the service so that I can go for other service which can provide better network. I again got a shock from customer care that I cant go for de-activation of service as 1 year rental is active so in case of disconnection I have to pay for entire year bill.
    After this I was so much frustrated that I asked for immediate de-activation of tata proton service. At last after 20 days of phone call & mail chain they de-activated the service on 18/11/2013.

Now your team has send me a bill for Rs.8000/-.

Now my question is why I should pay this bill
    1) For your poor net speed. OR
    2) For your false promises.

Further your customer care knows that your speed range is from 256KBPS to 600 KBPS then why you misguide saying upto 3.1MBPS. Is there no coordination in your sales team & customer care?

Dharmendra
    cadharmendrasaxena@gmail.com
  • edited January 2014
    My Acct # 8237004214, relationship # 989079045.
    Took connection in PUNE(M.H)
    complaints
    1) Charged roaming for Mumbai.

2) Failure to reach customer serivce. I entered my account numbers after calling the customer care but it still cant recognize my account details.

3) Tried to register the complain online but continuously pops me out of account and says login to your account to register the complaint though I logged in to my account and tried various times.

4) Not able to connect to internet though device shows full signal, even without usage I am billed.

I want to cancel account and all my efforts to achieve it through phone or email failed.
    Hi there,

My name is Vikrant Sharma, I was a totally satisfied customer when I used to own your postpaid Tata Photon + connection number 9266605591. I was really excited to buy your Tata Phonon Max WiFi number 9212604310 dongle on the 4th January 2014. It was just start of my problems. I received a SMS confirming that local verification has been requested (4th Jan 2014). At 4:49pm I received a message stating that my new internet is ready now and I need to call 1800266121 and verify details. I did that. At 9:15 pm I received a thank you SMS. But………..it was not activated. I tried to install it and it tried accessing the IP address but the browser said it was incorrect address.

On 5th Jan I raised a complaint number 395787567 which was supposed to be dealt with within 4 hours as per the SMS. Then the next one said it will be actioned by 5th Jan. Lokesh one of your engineer called up and I explained him the issue. Then I thought that it might be a system issue and hence requested him to close the call so that I can check on another system. The complaint was closed. Another guy Gopal called me to check if the complaint was resolved or not I told him the complete incident. He suggested to keep it open and will update me by 6th Jan. In the mean time I checked on another system and was getting the same error. A new complaint (no. 396151961) was raised on 8th Jan which was to be actioned by 9th Jan. This time I did not receive a single call on the same. On 10th Jan I visited your Docomo store C-23 RDC Raj Nagar and they helped me raise complaint (no. 396492973) and was supposed to be actioned by 11th Jan. There was no action on this one either. Again a complaint (no. 397343063) was raised on 17th Jan. Assigned to Lokesh again. He visited me on 18th Jan and promised to provide me with a replacement DOA form. On the same day complaint no. 397343063 was stated to be resolved. On 19th Jan I received the copy of DOA form and confirmation call came if I have received the form on my mail ID or not. I said yes and the complaint no. 396151961 was confirmed to be resolved. On 21st Jan I visited the store again and they said that they cannot accept it without the outer box.

I have the booklet, the warranty card and the bill with me along with the DOA form. I have checked the warranty card and it states no where that my warranty will not be valid I loose the outer box. I have also checked the new boxes and there is no such mention that the customer needs to retain the box to get the faulty part repaired or replaced. Who does this. The reason they give me is that it has the serial number of the device.

The device itself has the number, the bill has the number, the DOA form has the number. They why do you guys need stupid cardboard piece. Is this the type of customer services you guys are offering? How would I recommend you guys further to my friends and colleagues?

Can someone please help me get this issue sorted? I had now discarded the box and now I don’t have it. If have no other doors to know other than consumer forum.

Looking forward for some positive outcome.
  • edited January 2014

I would like to inform you that I have been making complaints vide no 398190509 & 398270229 against one of my Photon Max no. 9212731278 for not working. To my dismay, I have received mails stating the complaints would be resolved within 4 hours i.e by 12 o' clock in the morning and the subsequent mails against the second complaints says that the same would be resolved by Jan 24, 2014.

To my another complaint, I was told your technical people would contact within half an hour as they had escalated to their seniors on urgent basis. Nothing has been done even after the third day and it is so embarrassing to me. Pls help.

With regards

M Jayaprakash
  • edited June 2014
    I brought tata photon max frim TS Enterprise , patpatgunj on 23rd June and they promised that they will get it activated in 24hrs. took 2350rs and it's the third day it not even registered. I have been a photon customer for more than 3 years. its pathetic customer service from there people.
  • edited August 2014
    Dear Sir/Ma'am
    I Madhur Goel, r/o 267 Hauz Rani Mkt., Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 bought a Max Wifi Photon (Postpaid connection) through Tata Docomo Eshop. It was an online purchase and approx 2000 rs were paid to the delivery boy who took my ID proof and the cash and gave me the wifi stick. I was told that the same would be activated within 2-3 days after i receive an ams for TATA giving me a specific code. However, till date i have not received any ams. It has been over 8 days today. Also, when i made several verbal complaints to their customer care, they told me that i had some TATA connection earlier whose bill was pending and therefore the amount paid was adjusted to that bill. Sir i would like to tell you, i never ever had any TATA connection earlier in my life, so obviously there is no chance i would be having an outstanding bill. It is evident that they are just trying to eat up my money and nothing else. It is really alarming to see the extent to which a company like TATA can stoop , to just cheat customers. I want immediate refund of my said amount since i am just a college going student and 2000 rs is a big amount for me. I am sick of calling up their customer care and not getting any response. My studies are getting affected due to their unprofessional business conduct.

Madhur Goel
    9711972295
    267 Hauz Rani Mkt., Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017

My Tata Photon Plus details are as below

Tata Photon no : 09243319197 / Account no: 906854367 - Useless service and Fradulent Behaviour

Am using the connection from past 5+ years.
    When i relocated to BTM Layout 2nd stage from past 2 years, am having countless issue with this connections.
    There is a technical issue of tower at this place the speed of the connection is very slow, complaint has been raise several times but still same answer of know issue. though the problem is with Tata Teleservices, and am not getting the expected services, still they want the rental to be paid honestly.

because of above issue, i have not paid bill for 2 months and they disconnected my connection and not ready for any waiver off on the my rental.

since this connection is corporate connection, i need it as active connection. Now they closed the connection and behaving very rudely without any proper answering. Customer care is really useless they have no information of there own products for every question they put it on hold and answers.

Really frustrating experience with Tata.

All i need now is the connection should be active with the earlier existing plan tariff with proper waiver off in the outstanding rental.

untill unless the above is resolved i will take this esclation to any point.

Really frustrating experience.