Complain Against Wide Angle Multiplex Ahmedabad (3D Glass)

ketangaralaketangarala Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Tour and Travels

This post is regarding my bad experience with wide angle theater.I went there for Movie on 5th May,2013 (sunday @ 10:30 PM show) of Iron Man-3 (3D Movie). I purchased four tickets worth Rs.150 each as we were 4 person.Then before entering to allotted screen ,one person was sited next to the screen door and he asked me to have 3D spectacles and pay Rs.30 for each, it cost me 120 Rs for 4 spectacles. when i asked him whether they will refund this money back to me or not??? he said we will see later on. I asked him to clear once again to refund that amount or not?? He said yes we will refund it when you will finish with movie.After finishing movie the same person was collecting 3D glasses back from viewers into one box. I asked him to refund my money back as he had committed earlier and that time he denied and answered me rudely that these are "Use n throw" glasses you will not get any refund for this.

Either they should charge for these 3D glass in ticket price only or they should not cheat people by saying they will refund the same and Deny to payback.

i request you to take strict action against them as they are cheating people by charging 30 rs. and after collecting back from them again they make people fool by saying Use n Throw glasses.

Comments

Had a very bad experience at JAM shipra. The hall was stinking with lots of garbage on the floor. I couldn't find any responsible person there to whom i could have raised my concern. I had gone for movie finding fanny on sunday 14th sept ,10:30 pm show. Trust me the place was unbearable due to bad smell and we had to leave the movie in between. The kind of money these cinema halls are charging is not justified by looking at the standards they are maintaining.