Where to file Consumer Complaint

Comments

• edited September 2013
    My parcel damage by the company parcel no. Is 343596738. I want claim for the damage parcel
  • edited September 2013
    i am nutan and i have recharged on mobile no. 9307041324 with Rs.299 reliance cdma on 09-09-13 the amount was deducted from my account but my mobile was not recharged till today,so i want that if my mobile could not be recharged then my money will be refund to my account immediate now.i am very upset that there is no reply from your side hence i have already been mailed.
  • edited September 2013

I am writing this email to express my grief and frustration regarding the support I have received from the Sony Service Centre (Dehra Doon). Just to let you know, ever since the time I purchased this Laptop (Model# SVE15113 enwin5) all I have had is Hastle, Difficulties, Troubles and Problems. This laptop started giving me troubles from the very first month. I purchased this laptop for Internet, Re-creation (Movies n Music) and sometimes to do some Office Work. I don’t use it for commercial purposes. This Laptop started acted weird, started freezing, running slow Post 2 months of purchase. I was so disappointed that I had now stopped using it as it was very slow and working on it was a real torture. It even added on to my frustration when the Keyboard started to malfunction. Now the system was of no good to me as had simply quit functioning. As the system was Inside warranty so I thought of getting this Fixed.

NOW THE MAIN SUFFERING- THE LAPTOP WAS USELESS ; THE SERVICE WAS PATHETIC.

I TOOK MY LAPTOP TO THE SERVICE CENTER ON 2nd AUGUST 2013. The TECH THERE DIAGONOSED THE PROBLEM AND CONFIRMED KEYBOARD FAILURE. THE TECH GAVE ME A JOB SHEET AND SAID THAT THE KEYBOARD WILL BE REPLACED AND THAT THE SYSTEM WILL BE FIXED WITHIN 7 TO 10 DAYS. HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT HE IS ORDERING THE PART NOW SO THAT THE SERVICE COULD BE MADE ASAP. I WAS OK WITH IT. I SOMETIMES USED THE LAPTOP TO COMPLETE MY OFFICE WORK. NOW I HAD INFORMED MY BOSS THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO WORK FROM HOME AS HAVE NO SYSTEM. HE UNDERSTOOD MY SITUATION AND HAD BEEN KIND AS IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF 7 DAYS.

I HAD THIS IMPRESSION IN MIND THAT THIS WILL BE FIXED AND I WILL GET BACK A GOOD MACHINE. TODAY IT’S 11TH September 2013 AND I HAVENT HAD MY LAPTOP STILL. THE BEST ANSWER I GOT FROM THE TECH THERE IS- WE HAVENT RECEIVED THE PART (KEYBOARD) YET AND SO IT WAS NOT SERVICED OR TOUCHED EITHER. I TURNED FURIOUS BCOZ I HAD BEEN FOLLOWING UP ON THE STATUS OF THE REPAIR HOWEVER WAS GIVEN RUN AROUNDS, FAKE/FALSE COMMITMENTS. I DID SPEAK WITH THE CUST SERVICE ON (23rd AUGUST 2013) THE TOLL FREE# AND THEY ASSURED THAT THE KEYBOARD WILL BE REPLACED AND THE SYSTEM WILL BE FIXED AND RETURNED BY 26th AUGUST 2013.

IT HAS ALMOST BEEN 41 DAYS AND THE BEST THING WAS THE PART WASN’T IN STOCK OR AVAILABLE. FORGET ABOUT THE SYSTEM, THE PART WASN’T STILL IN STOCK.

I DID SPEAK WITH ONE OF THE SENIOR MEMBERS (VIKAS) AND HE CONFIRMED THAT THE PART WAS STILL NOT AVAILABLE AND SO THEY WERE UNABLE TO FIX IT. I HAVENT SEEN SUCH AN IMCOMPETENT N UNCAPABLE COMPANY AND STAFF LIKE SONY. WHERE THE HELL IS THE KEYBOARD COMING FROM. YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN 41 DAYS AND IT WASN’T AVAILABLE STILL.

Vikas Apologised and confimred - As per the Sony policies n Guidelines, if the system does not get fixed in 30 days Sony issues an Exchange. He repeated this statement and also mentioned that the Laptop will be replaced in next 3-5 days. I was a Ok with the Laptop being Exchanges as it had given multiple troubles...It has issues with the Battery, Hard Drive and Keyboard. So I decide to give then a weeks time so that I get a New Machine and that will give me a peace of mind.

WHY WAS I PROVIDED INCORRECT AND FALSE INFORMATION ?
    WHY WERE FALSE PROMISES OR COMMITMENTS MADE ?

TODAY I LITERALLY SHOUTED AS I HAVE LOTS OF OFFICIAL PENDING WORK. EVERY WEEKENDS I HAD TO BORROW A LAPTOP FROM A FRIEND TO COMPLETE MY WORK.

I SERIOUSLY NEED A COMPENSATION NOW. THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENED WAS- NO ONE AT THE SERVICE CENTER BOTHERED TO INFORM OR COMMUNICATE THAT THE PART WAS OUT OF STOCK AND THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO GET REPAIRED. DESPITES ME FOLLOWING UP ON 32 OCCASIONS, YOUR STAFF FAILED TO FULFILL THEIR OWN PROMISES.

VIKAS RE-ASSURED ME THAT IF THE LAPTOP DOES NOT GET FIXED BY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2013, HE WILL GIVE ME AN EXCHANGE. I EXPECT HIM TO KEEP UP TO HIS WORDS.

Yesterday I spoke with VIKAS AND HIS ASI PRADIP KUMAR (WHO WAS WELL AWARE OF THE COMPLETE SITUATION), THEY BOTH INITIALLY PROMISED AN EXCHANGE HOWEVER DENIED YESTERDAY. SAID THAT IT WAS SONY WHO WILL DECIDE WHETEHER TO ISSUE AN EXCHANGE OR NOT. SAID THAT THEY WILL NOT REPLACE IT, INSTEAD REPAIR IT. They both said that they did RAISE A REQUEST HOWEVER IT WAS NOT ACCEPTED.

MY FINAL CONCERN HERE IS- IF THEY WERE NOT SURE WHETHER AN EXCHANGE WILL BE AUTHORISED OR NOT , HOW CAN THEY FOOL OR MISGUIDE SOMEONE MORE THAN 20 TIMES THAT I WILL BE ISSUED AN EXCHANGE.

NEITHER OF THEM COMMUNICATED ONCE THAT THE EXCHANGE WAS UNSURE. INSTEAD THEY KEPT ON GIVING A RUN AROUND.

I NOW NEED A COMPENSATION OF ALL THE CALLS MADE TO THESE IDIOTS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I ALSO WANT AN EXCHANGE AND NOT THE DEAD SYSTEM WHICH WAS GIVING PROBLEMS SINCE THE BEGINNING.

I HAVE NOW COMPLETELY LOST FAITH IN YOUR COMPANY AND PRODUCTS. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT I WILL NEVER EVER RECOMMEND YOUR PRODUCTS TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS RELATIVES OR EVEN ENEMIES.

SHAME ON YOU SONY. YOUR SERVICE S**KS.

Tejpal Singh
    +91 9999731020
    Dear Sir, Mam
    Maine ing vysya life insurane 2009 main 24000 ka Karaya tha jiska policy no-01695953 hai lakin probalom ki bajah se 2010 main kist jama nahi kar paya jab main 2011 main
    whith palanty kist jama karne gaya to Mr.rajat jain and balbant singh negi ne kha ki aapka palanty bahut lagega aap new policy karwa lo jise aapko loss bhi nahi hoga aure purani policy ka paisa new policy main transfur ho jayega aure aap purani policy ka bond humain de do maine bond wapas de diya aure un logone new policy karadi jiska no-02227833 jab mare pass 2012 main agra se primium ke liye kol aya to main pta kiya to malum hua ki un logon ne milker mare sath frode kiya h
    aure sbse bada frode yeh he ki dono policiyon main name aure D/B change kar diya he jab in logon ko bola to bahkate rahe bole time lagega lekin paisa wapas aa
    jayega jab main bar bar pata karna suru kiya to bole aap rajnagar Gazyabad I.B.L Application do lekin iske bad bhi paisa wapas nahi mila kya karun pls help me

jairam kushwah
  • edited September 2013
    My complaint is against Tradus.com. I have placed total 4 order online through Tradus.com, out of which for 3 order they have delivered to me satisfactory. The last order was for a Spy Pen Camera, which I received on 10 Sep but when I opened the packing, the pen box was old, damaged and empty. The was nothing inside the box.

I wrote to Tradus care at same time, as given in trailing email, but I have not received any response from them so far.

Though It was not costly (Only Rs 589), but It is ridiculous to deliver a empty box.

Please help me.

Forwarded Message
    To: "care@tradusmailer.in" <care@tradusmailer.in>
    Cc: "subhash@virajcse.com" <subhash@virajcse.com>
    Sent: Friday, 13 September 2013 12:00 PM
    Subject: Fw: Order ID: 10687746 - Item delivered

It is really ridiculous, why you are not responding in my email since last 3 days.

Forwarded Message
    To: "care@tradusmailer.in" <care@tradusmailer.in>
    Cc: "seller+dealshop365@tradus.com" <seller+dealshop365@tradus.com>; "subhash@virajcse.com" <subhash@virajcse.com>; "promo@tradusmailer.in" <promo@tradusmailer.in>
    Sent: Wednesday, 11 September 2013 2:12 PM
    Subject: Re: Order ID: 10687746 - Item delivered

Hellow, why did not I received any reply from my trailing email so far??

Please do the needful immediately.

From: Subhash Sagar <sagarsubhash@yahoo.com>
    To: "promo@tradusmailer.in" <promo@tradusmailer.in>; "care@tradusmailer.in" <care@tradusmailer.in>
    Cc: "subhash@virajcse.com" <subhash@virajcse.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, 10 September 2013 3:38 PM
    Subject: Re: Sub-Order: 10687746_01 Status

Dear Sir / Ms, I just received the packet against given below order. But it was shocking for me when I opened the packet and found NOTHING but a empty packing of a pen inside the packet. It is a clearly cheating and I will really not forgive you for this.

I opened the packet in presence of MD and 2 of my colleagues of my company. I am attaching the pick immediate after I took after opened the packet.

Please look in the matter on very urgent basis.

09324346877 / 08454046877

From: Tradus. com <noreply@tradus.com>
    To: sagarsubhash@yahoo.com
    Sent: Tuesday, 10 September 2013 7:47 PM
    Subject: Order ID: 10687746 - Item delivered

Your Order Has Been delivered

tradus.com

Hi Subhash Sagar,

Thank you for shopping on Tradus.com.

As per intimation by our courier partner, we wish to inform you that your order has been delivered.

Following are the delivery details for Order ID: 10687746

Sub Order ID Product Name Seller Name Courier Tracking Number Delivered On
    10687746_01 USB Spy Pen Camera - Expandable Upto 16GB DealShop365 FirstFlight LO2096717 10/09/2013

The order was delivered to:
    Subhash Sagar
    Hall no. 2, 1st Floor, Babasaheb Ambdekar Samta Bhavan, (Opp. Playground Gate of Ryan International School), Plot no. 42, Sector-10, Sanpada
    Navi Mumbai , 400705
    Maharashtra , India
    Mobile: 9324346877

If you have not received your order, please ensure if somebody else has not received it on your behalf and feel free to refer - Tradus Help

xTrabucks

The earned xTrabucks would be credited to your account after 15 days. To know more goto xTrabucks

Seller Rating

Please share the feedback about your shopping experience with DealShop365. This would not only help us serve you better but also help fellow shoppers to identify and pick the best sellers for their purchases.

You can share the seller feedback in My Order History section of your Tradus account.

Share Seller feedback

We value your relationship and look forward to delighting you with our services.

For any queries, please refer to Tradus Help.

Best Regards
    Team Tradus

Copyrights © 2013 Tradus.com All Rights Reserved.
    -- In case of any query please reply to this Email. Do not remove the line below sbc:462000740cb0d3dd7c470a64a6a6402b1b301449
    Hello sir
    This is Shiju francis my no. 8802595820, this to inform you against aircel (slow process) and aircel customer care agent who talked in a irrespect manner, interupting, and even use the hindi word of 'bokho' and after that disconected my call without any rectification... I talked to the girl around 11am on 15/09/2013 and sorry i dont remember her name. The problem for which i called is for wrong blance deduction. On 15/09/13 at sharp 12.05am(i sured becoz i am watching nws channel) i dialled *122# for activating internet plan of rs17 where i cn get unlimited internet for 3 days. Bt it was nt activated at that time and getting a msg of 'requested not complete' so i done again at least 4 times getting same msg i thought may b there was some technical issue so i decided to try at morning at that time my blance was 171rs even at that time my blance was nt dedected too. Bt next morning when i wokeup around 10.30am and i checked my blance it brought down to 103rs. And i dailed 198 and a girl pick my call, i already mention abt her how she talked to me and second time when i dialled Mr Pramod assist me in a nys manner and given the information that your blance was deducted for attempting 4 times for activating 17rs, including the time such as 12:13, 12:16, 12:22 and 4th 1 detail not updated. He cnt able to refund my blance may b he was bounded in company rules and regulation. Sir i am using aircel for morethan 3 years even i have one more no. becoz i love the plans of aircel and i knw how to operate my mobile too. Most of the time i use to activate through my cell. And i know by activating 4 times i am nt getting any extra validity. If there is slow technical process in aircel then why should i need to pay for it. Please check the call recodings with CCE and please rectify this problem. I am sure i will get right solution from senior.
    Contact no. and blance deducted no. too : 8802595820
    Shiju francis
  • edited September 2013
    MY COMPLIANT AGAINST CADBURY INDIA LIMITED.I BROUGHT ONE CADBURY BOURNVILLE CRANBERRY WHILE EATING I FOUND ONE WORM AND I HAD CAPTURED VIDEO.
    I MADE CALL TO TOLL FREE NO 1800227080 BUT NO PICK.
    GANESH ARAVINDH MY mobile no:8754634643
  • edited September 2013
    A courier was sent to my office address(NaviMumbai) from Chennai on 22/08/2013. The POD number is 333667565. I have not yet received the courier and when I am calling at their sanpada branch and contacted Ms Sadhana and Mr. Roshan for the same they say that the courier is lost and asked me to file a complaint.

When I sent a mail to their customer care department, i got a reply that the status of the courier is delivered. But it shows that the courier is delivered to Jamshedpur. When i ask them to explain that how the consignment got delivered to Jamshedpur when the courier was addressed to Mumbai, they had informed that it was a wrong record as the delivery status shown was for some other consignment no. They had informed that the courier got misplaced in Andheri and they were not able to track the same. Also i asked them that If they say that it was delivered to my office address can you they send a scan copy of the delivery report where my company stamp is shown, for which there was no response after that from them.

I have been talking to them since 4th September but there is no proper response from their side. I am continuously following up with them where as they seem to be least bothered about it. When ever i call them they say they will call back on my number to update the status but i never got a call from them, when I asked a couple of times why they did not call they start giving excuse like they have just reached office @ 11:30 am etc.

I have sent mails on 10th Sep, 11th Sep, 12th Sep and 13th Sep and i have got only one mail reply from them on 11th Sep which was showing the same stauts as on internet. They are least bothered about the customer service.

Can you please help us get our courier back.

Kind Regards,

Revant Kumar
    +91 98337 77024
  • ICICI PrudentialICICI Prudential Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Dear Mr. Rana,

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered postal address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number 1860 266 7766 or write to us at lifeline@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
  • edited September 2013
    Some days ago i come to know that more than 4000 vacancies published by the site nationalhealthcare.org.in. there was Rs 500 fee for each application. But after applying i havn't received any rollno. for test or any interview call.

we had applied for the posts of Supporting Staff and Field Assistant in Recruitment of National Health Care Organization. I had send 3 bank demand drafts of Rs. 500 each to this organization, along with a copy of our testimonials

But now the website found to be involved in some illegal activities and hence suspended.

Earlier there was an organization website but recently when i checked the website, it doesn’t exist. These vacancies was fake.

The DD was payable at Delhi so hopefully when the account got open the bank might collect the registration proof of this organization.
    Kindly suggest what we need to do now???

Parminder Singh
    Hoshiarpur (PB)
  • edited September 2013

During April month 2013 i got shifted to new location in bangalore & requested airtel for the shiftment in connection,before leaving the old place airtel has informed me to pay the april month bill if connection needs to be re-initiated again to new place & also technical guy advised to cut the line.I have paid the bill for month of april as requested & left the area.But after 2 days got a call from airtel informed there was no connection feasibilty available in new area & they are not able to continue in providing the service.Hence i told them to disconnect the service but they didn't do it for a month,then i got the mesage from airtel saying to pay the airtel bill for month of may & i got shocked then contacted airtel but they replied we will take the cancellation request & same will be processed in 7 days if i am ready to pay the due.but i didn't agree instead i have questioned why should i pay a bill for not using the connection & also informed of discconect the service.After 10 days again got a call from airtel insisting me to pay the bill,then again from the start i have explained about the scenario & finally they taken my cancellation request.I thought the problem is over but they kept on calling me to pay the bill atleast 4 to 5 times in a week & i was tired in explaining them.During the month of august they sent an e-mail to pay the bill if not we will take leagal actions against me.But now they sent lok adal notice to appear in the court.Airtel is putting so much pressure & filing the fake cases on customers for the job which concern team failed to carry out.Please advise on this case.
  • edited September 2013
    i have got a letter from sharp communications for starting a mail order business ,the dealer s askin me to send rs 590 through dd should i send r not s it fraud r good??? (reg no. -29330624753)
  • edited September 2013
    i took karbonn smart tab 8 through online service provided by mirchimart india pvt ltd. in february 9th '13 year.We have warranty for 1year.due to some motherboard problem we are complained in near by service centre in patelnagar newdelhi.they took my tab in month august 6th '13 and assured will return within 3weeks.still now they are returned my tab it is more than 6weeks now.i'm feeling very bad about their irresponsiveness and insensitiveness.
    Please rectify this problem as early as possible..
    THANKING YOU SIR
    Hello Sir,

A courier is dispatched by RBS through first flight courier on 28th August 2013.The courier number is D81252197.But i haven't received the courier yet.I have been calling customer care of First Flight people but am not getting any proper response and no one knows where the courier is now.
  • edited September 2013
    I had placed an order for Blue lady perfume with Perfumedirect(pune) on sept 6,2013. This people delayed the order by week. I wanted them to expedite the process and thus called the customer support I was told to wait some more days. While other e-commerce company offer within 2-3 days, they asked to wait for a week ( also the product was over-charged) i decided to cancel the order. So i called up the customer support to cancel the order on 09th sept 2013. I was assured that the order was cancelled & i will receive refund to my account within 2-3 working days. When i insisted on getting mailer confirming the cancellation, I was told to wait for 24 hrs. I did wait but on the failure of receiving any mail confirmation, I called back to know the status. I was again answered by the same executive (Ms.Manisha) who upfrontly denied of any kind of commitment of confirmation mail. After 15 mins of fruitless argument, i had to escalate the call to her senior, I was told that none of the seniors were available because they only come back 11 am. I was assured a callback by someone senior. I did a callback by Sarah, who was nice enough to clarify all my doubts patiently she also assured me that reversal will reflect on my account within 2-3 working days. She also sent me a mail confirmation stating that the same on 12th sept. Till date i have not received the payment & again when I called up on 19th Sept I was enlightened with an another thing that the transaction was processed only yesterday & will take another 3-4 working days.

Im really frustrated and not getting any kind of help from Direct perfume except for more delay in payment. Appended is the assurance mail received from Ms.Sarah.

customerservice@perfumesdirect.co.in
    Sep 12 (6 days ago)

to me
    Hello Ms. Shetty

This is in regards to your order cancellation.

We shall soon process a refund for the same.
    You should be updated with the transaction Id for the refund processed via email.
    If you used your Debit card to payment the payment then the amount will reflect in your account in 2 -3working days.

Please feel free to contact us for further assistance on (020 40706509) or send a mail.

Customer Service Team

Shubha Shetty
  • edited September 2013
    Guru Info Solutions in SCO-409 karnal, Mugal cannal they cheat people by assuring them to get on some job. They have fraud illegal registration papers and creating a fake webpage on the name of ministry of home affairs making fool of job searching college students. They charged 1500rupees for a interview saying for security
    reasons and they are making fool a large number of students every day plzz help more of us helpless people before they get away. Hoping for some favourabl and quick response, frnds beware of these cheaters.
  • edited September 2013

A courier is dispatched by me ( Nidhi Wadhwa) on 9th September 2013 to Pooja Shukla in Kanpur through DTDC Courier service. The Courier number is Z04287789. But the Courier is not yet delivered. I have been calling DTDC Delhi as well as Kanpur people but am not getting proper response from them.

Delhi People says your courier is dispatched from Delhi and now it is in Kanpur and when i called up Kanpur DTDC people they were not giving any proper answer and they even know how to speak to customer. There is a DTDC Executive name Manoj contact number 09305066772 in Kanpur who is very rude and manner less person. When i asked him about my courier he starts shouting at me. First he said it is delivered and when i said it's not he said call me tomorrow. when i called up next day he said we need to check where the courier is and we will call you for the same but i didn't receive any call from them.

I am keep on calling these people from last 6 days but they are not giving me any satisfied response and no one knows where the courier is now. Till date i have not received any confirmation or information regarding my courier and again when i called up on 19th Sep I was en-tightened with an another thing that we need to check your courier might be lying with Kanpur Head Branch of DTDC and it will take another 2-3 working days.

I am really frustrated with their service and am not getting any kind of help from DTDC to resolve my issue except for more delay in delivery of the courier.

Hoping for some favorable and Quick response from your side.

Nidhi Wadhwa
    9810607949/9810973939
    Hi Sir,

I have settled my ICICI credit card on 31/03/2011 for Rs.6500/-. The credit limit was only Rs.10,000/- and due to financial crisis I had settled for the above said amount. The person who called me on 30/03/2011 informed that I would get the settlement letter once I pay the amount in bank. After paying the amount he informed that the letter would reach me in 10 minutes but I didn't receive any. After 2 months I got a call and was told to pay once again. I informed them that the card is settled now and I am awaiting for the settlement letter, the person who called me said that he would check and call back but he didn't call back.

After 2 and half years a week back Kishore and Babu from ICICI are calling and harrassing me to pay Rs. 15,900/- which is not justifiable. I informed them that as the card limit is only Rs.10000/- and as I had already got it settled I would only pay the rest Rs.3500/- and close but they are not listening and calling my boss in office and torturing me.

Please help me in resolving this issue asap. Awaiting for your reply.

Narsan Rojanala
    deduct 71 rs in my acount nd no gave responce by the custmer care
  • edited September 2013
    hlo sir mere balance se 71rs cut kar liye ..gprs ke liye but maine gprs pack activate karva rakha tha jb maine care mai cal kiya to vo har time mera falt bta rhe h mere pas company se msg aaya tha ke mera pack activate h phr mera balance kaat liya gya h
    I m Aditya Kumar
    I lost my mobile phone while going for morning walk..
    IMEI NO. 359462042882257
    ADDRESS: 62, GAUDIA MUTT ROAD, ROYAPETTAH, CHENNAI- 600 014
    CONTACT NO. 8807061393
    email:aditya.adisoni.kumar@gmail.com
    I m Aditya Kumar
    I lost my mobile phone while going for morning walk..
    IMEI NO. 359462042882257
    MODEL: GALAXY Y S5360
    COMPANY: SAMSUNG
    DATE OF LOST: 18/09/2013
    TIME: 5:30AM
    ADDRESS: 62, GAUDIA MUTT ROAD, ROYAPETTAH, CHENNAI- 600 014
    CONTACT NO. 8807061393
    email:aditya.adisoni.kumar@gmail.com
    please help me to trace my mobile phone and inform me at the information furnished above...
    Hi sir/madam

My friend staying in J P Nagar 8th phase jambu sawari dinne bangalore, has been facing issues with illegal construction of a car wash shed next to her house. There is a car wash shed built in an empty site next to their house without giving any gap fr ventillation or light. The carwash guys have used my friends house wall for support n built the shed without giving gap. When complained to bbmp, there is no proper response. Complaint has been filed months back bt no action taken. They are suffering since months without light n air. Can we do somethng abt this before taking it up to next level
  • edited September 2013
    @ Dear sir, myself Amit Kumar R/O 214 Block-K Ambedkar Nagar, Sec-5, N.D-62. I have a mobile Samsung Galaxy Note-2, IMEI No. 354833052877186/01 under warranty, Purchased Date 2nd@Dec. 2012. There has been so many problems faced by me as at first, there was a problem with my Phone as 'SIM CART NOT READ'. As my cell is under warranty period and as can remember, it’s 14th@July, 2013 I visited to the service centre at Kalkaji, New Delhi, near Deshbandhu College with the hope to get it repaired. Umesh, an employee there took my phone and suggested me to come after 2 days and I did so and my sim started working in the cell. But when I @came back to my home and put it on charge, I found that there was ANOTHER PROBLEM with my cell as showing 'LOWER CHARGING' which was obtaining only 8% in an hour as awfully was not expected. Again next time I visited there and lodged my complaint against the fault and @they made me sure that it won't be happen again asking me to leave my cell, Data Cable and Adaptor to them suggesting me to come After two days and I did so. After 2 or 3 days I visited again saw that my phone was not repaired. They started repairing it only when I got there. They asked me to wait for some time that contained about an hour to be repaired. Then they handed me over my cell and received my cell and I asked Umesh(employee there) that is there any need that I have to visit to u again ? He answered that my cell was fully repaired with great examination. But again when I got back to my home and put my cell on charge, it was containing only 1 or 2 percent in an hour. Now it’s 5th I visited there and asked the worker as what's it going on? They told me that my charger might be at fault or there might be software fault. But my charger was already submitted to them before only last time. Again I submitted my cell along with the same. Again usually I got there as it was my 6th@visit and found that my cell was not repaired. Again they started repairing it after my arrival and I had to wait for an hour again. They repaired my cell as in a hurry as their train was leaving, causing another problem as my hand-free was and still unable to be put into the cell slot. Again they replied that my data cable was faulty and I have to visit there next day to get a new one. I ask Umesh if I should call you? He said that he will they’ll do it themselves but till the evening I didn’t receive any call from there and when I called them they told me that data cable was not available there and told me that they’ll call me next day to take it. But since then I didn’t get any call from them. But as far as I calculate they have got used to putting every one of with such a lame excused. @ I also called several times to Samsung Customer Care and one of them assuring me 100% being repaired related my phone, asked me to make her talk to any of employee or manager and I did so making her talk to Mr. Umesh(employee there) as I can remember it was my 3rd@or 4th@visit there at about 6:45 pm on 29th@July,2013. Even on 7th@Aug,2013, a representative of Samsung Customer Care, named Sourav, suggested me to visit another service center and I asked him if it is not a trustable service center. His replies were only yes and buts. To the some extent they are trying to veiling over the matter. As a result all efforts fall into vain or merely good for nothing. Also I mailed to support.india@samsung.com@and got a complaint no. C130803025. It’s @been more than 2 month since facing these temporization and fake trusts. Dear sir/ma’m I have spent so much time and money over repairing my mobile and now that I don’t have this much potential to bear these nonsense. There is too much to speak against them but I humbly request you and it is my last request to help me out. I have got some recording also as a proof of Samsung Customer Care Representatives.

Yours Faithfully

Amit Kumar

Cont:@9716864145, 8527435886
    Dear
    sir/ madam

i will take a br -d gold loan agri from sbi milak branch code 584 limit rs 144000. In date 24/9/2012.
    Than i will close my gold loan acc. No. 32563094683 with interest on 4/9/2013 full amount .
    Therefour my gold loan report native in cibil report . Piz help me what i will do????????????????

Regardtd
    ankit pandey
    vii- kyror , tesihl - milak
    disst- rampur pin- 243701
    mobile - 9759650767
    Dear
    sir/ madam

i will take a br -d gold loan agri from sbi milak branch code 584 limit rs 144000 in date 24/9/2012.

Regardtd
    ankit pandey
    vii- kyror , tesihl - milak
    disst- rampur pin- 243701
    mobile - 9759650767
  • edited September 2013
    I Mr Tejas Makwana from mumbai. i have bought a mobile from SNAPDEAL.COM. My product is samsung galaxy grand quattro (Grey). i have ordered grey colour mobile but they have send me white colour mobile & as per their site 1 stereo headphone worth 2000 RS was free bt they din send me that also. i have complaint to them on friday evening at 7 pm n they told me within 48 hrs ur problem will get solved but i still din get any reply to my mail or telephone conversation. nw they are saying me to send picture of the product as a proof bt i dont have anythhing to click so i tld them that i wont be able to send pictures so plz send ur executive to check bt they not listening they re sending me same email again n again. i realy got tired of this n i dnt want their product so i mailed them to cancel the product bt they are not replying on that also.
    My order no.-1262546099 & complaint no.-3274879

Please reply me on this as fast as posible.

Tejas Makwana
  • priyanka mehrotrapriyanka mehrotra Junior Member
    edited September 2013

I want to complaint against Samsung India Ltd,I had bought a Split AC from Samsung in April 2011 and It has been giving continuous problem.Each time the gas of the AC leaks and the person comes and fills and does not tries to find what is the actual problem.This year again same thing happened on 29th March 2013 and then again on 3rd Sep 2013 ,I got the gas filled for 1500 rupees and then same problem started on 6th Sep 2013 and I logged a complain with complain number 8425282446 and then again called on 12th Sep 2013 , a technician turns up and says that coil of the AC needs to be changed.I asked him to go back and I will confirm with the Customer Care.I have kept on calling customer care but there is no response.They keep your phone on hold and then do not reply.
    I want that an action should be taken against them.

Priyanka
    warning that don't cheat Indians

my tata docomo PREPAID NUMBER IS 8523965666, 8523965777.
    My complaint is whenever we ask for any problem in your network to customer care they

answer only one time per day . at that same day we did not connect to another time. they

always disconnect my call. so i wait for to talk to customer executive for next day. because

TATA DOCOMO customer care(121,&198) allows only one call to consumer. take

immediate action to serve many people. many of tata docomo users disturbed like this
  • edited September 2013
    i buy a rice frm big bazar on 15th sep 2013. but in rice packet have a small piecses of glass on it...