Where to file Consumer Complaint

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Dear Tikona customer care,

Please find the attachment, that I received from Tikona for Full&final settlement. I don't know why they are not informed you about this

I took the the connection on 05/08/2012, after the installation,I used 3 days ,I am not received the good speed as you promised in the plan,so I disconnected immediately on the 3rd day itself.

compliant no: 1-2306450524 and 1-2307631515.for my connection cancellation. The technical guys took away the modem, when I am not at home.

I physically visited the Tikona Office few times at domlur, nobody was gave me the proper response for my disconnection.Finally I get the Full& final settlement on 24/09/2012 from Tikona Manager at Domlur.

Still I am receiving the calls from billing department about the balance payment and they said that, you are sending legal notice about this.Pl.see the attachment, that I received from Tikona for Full&final settlement. I don't know why they are not informed you this.

I am not satisfy with your service.I paid the money Rs.1100/- for nothing.I lost the money along with I am getting mental tension with your calls.This is not the way to deal the customers.How can we refer somebody to you,If you are doing like this.

After so long time I received emails from this person his details :e-mail to legalcolls(at)tikona(dot)in or call at 9873253424,7838597578 and 7838597553- CHETAN SHARMA.He is sending emails to me.
    Sub: Your Tikona Service ID No 1106407471 & Billing Account Number 117911056

We wish to draw your kind attention to the following facts :

That Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Limited is a body corporate duly registered under the Companies Act, 1956, and in business of providing Internet services.
    That you have subscribed the internet Services being provided by us on the terms and conditions as laid down in the subscriber registration Form (SRF) which was duly read acknowledged and signed by you
    That in lieu of the internet services availed under this agreement and the devices provided to you, we have from time to time sent you bills for the same.
    In view of the non-payment of the bills, you have also been reminded through telephone calls and SMS messages to make payment of the bills sent to you. However, in spite of several such demands and reminders, you have failed and neglected to pay the amounts of outstanding bills aggregating to Rs. 820 . In accordance with the terms and conditions of the SRF, you were under an obligation inter-alia to make payment of periodic bills raised upon you in respect of services availed by you. However, in spite of the receipt of Statement of Usage from us, you have grossly failed to make said payments.
    As per our computerized billing records you have used services up to .with your Last Session ending 5/22/2012. Your Outstanding amount upto the Last Usage Date is Rs. 820 considering applicable Charges only up to 5/22/2012.
    We will consider waiver of Rs. on your total Outstanding Rs. 820, provided you make Payment of Rs.820 within 7 days of receipt of this letter
    In addition to above , you shall be required to pay Rs. 1500 in case you fail to return Modem along with all accessories to our authorized representative .

Please refer to Para 23 of Terms and conditions of the subscription, an extract is appended below

“In case of service discontinuation, the subscriber shall compulsorily return all the modems in working condition. In the event of subscriber not being able to deliver the modem to the company, for reasons attributable to their action/account, the modems would be assumed to be permanently undeliverable to any person including the company. In such an event, including a case where the modems are delivered by the subscriber in non-working conditions, the company would charge the subscriber 1500 per modem not returned or returned in non-working conditions towards penalty/damages for breach of the terms of service. This is applicable for all plans.

Please note that the Modem provided by Tikona and installed in your premises is a wireless transmitter imported by the company under a license issued by WPC wing, Department of Telecom, Government of India. Possession of such equipment, under your ostensible charge, is prohibited under THE INDIAN WIRELESS TELEGRAPHY ACT 1933 ACT XVII OF 1933.

You are requested to make immediate payment of Rs. 820 and give you this notice, that if you fail to pay, the aforesaid sum thereon within 7 days we shall have no option, but to adopt appropriate recovery proceedings, inclusive of legal proceedings criminal as well as civil, against you at your entire risk as to costs and consequences.

You can pay by Cheque / Demand Draft / Online by multiple ways, log on to bill-payment]Tikona Digital Networks - Bill Payment to choose the best option.

You can write to us at our address given below or e-mail to [email]legalcolls@tikonadotinor call at 9873253424,7838597578 and 7838597553- CHETAN SHARMA after making requisite payment.

NOTE:- PLEASE CONSIDER ABOVE NOTE TO AVOID ANY FURTHER ACTION ON SAME.

Yours Sincerely

(Authorised Signatory).

I sent him and [/email][email]customercare@tikonadotin
    jdotnair@tikonadotin, my FULL&FINAL SETTLEMENT RECEIPT scan copy.But no response from them. Again he is sending me email to pay the balance within 7 days we shall have no option, but to adopt appropriate recovery proceedings, inclusive of legal proceedings criminal as well as civil, against you at your entire risk as to costs and consequences.

please see that in future I am not suppose to get any emails and phone calls about the same.

Thanks for your service.Please give me reply.[/email]
  • edited June 2013
    I purchased the split 1.5 ton ac in 2011 and renewed the amc in march 2013. There was an issue with the ac as it get switched off automatically in every 15 min, I made 7 complaints and every time technicians come to visit say ac ius ok there is prob with wiring then I changed the wiring, then then same prob occurs tech came n replaced a part, then also prob occured then technician said prob with stablizer, then again I took the stablizer and there was no issue with the stablizer again i haved to call godrej customer care and now they asking me for money being enrolled in amc for next 3 years they asking me more money and ac is still non operational tell me what to do.

my email id is rahultrivaag@gmail.com

last complaint numberr : Z2406547433
  • SHANMUGANATHAN NADARSHANMUGANATHAN NADAR Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    This is to inform you that I Mr. Shanmuganathan & my friend Mr. Jesuraj P have enrolled MBA finance in M.S.University Distance and Continuing Education, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli through study centre Annai velankani Educational Trust, Dharavi, Mumbai -17.
    Due to some inconvenience, we both were unable to attend the project & viva voce (MBAPA) held in August 2009 at M.S.University, Tirunelveli, as we have received the intimation on a very short period.
    We have given our MBA IInd year final examination in May 2009, our results got published in Sep 2009, however in the marksheet they have mentioned as absent in Viva subject .
    My friend Jesuraj P had an arrear in Computer Application in Management (MBA07) , which he had appeared in May 2010.He had cleared the paper, when it was checked on M.S. University website, however did not receive the marksheet confirming the same.
    Despite our several attempts to approach our study centre to conduct viva, but all in vain, they told us to contact university directly, so we went personally to M.S.University to enquire about Viva & the Original marksheet on August 18, 2012, they told us to give a written application for conducting viva & also for the original marksheet.
    Accordingly, we gave a written application, but when we asked for an acknowledgement as well as for contact number which they refused to provide.
    They told us they will intimate us within a couple of month, but still we haven't received any intimation from their end.
    We request your goodselves to help out for the same, even after completing MBA, we are unable to mention the same in our CV , which has affected our professional career.
  • AbhinavSaxenaAbhinavSaxena Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    My Name is Abhinav Saxena,i had booked the below attached ticket on 31st may thru online portal of UPSRTC for traveling from Delhi to Lucknow, as i was in Noida so i selected my boarding point as NOIDA SECTOR 35 which was clearly being reflected in your portal.screenshot attached

I reached the boarding point at NOIDA SECTOR 35 at 8pm for my departure at 8.30pm.

I kept on waiting there till 9.30pm then i called up their customer service 18001802877, the person had no information about the service and asked me to call at 08081002937, when i called up this number they asked me to call on 01122149089 which was your Anand Vihar(Delhi) terminal inquiry number. The person told me that the bus does not come to NOIDA SECTOR-35 anymore and straightaway depart from anand vihar. That the details mentioned on the website are wrong and this service stopped at NOIDA SECTOR-35 around 6 months back.

So i could not catch the bus and missed my journey due to this error on the website.
    WHY IS NOIDA SECTOR-35 MENTIONED ON WEBSITE WHEN THE BUS DOESN'T OPERATE FROM THERE,refer screenshot attached
    I have marked several emails to their helpline id online.support@upsrtc.com but no response, they are not even replying on the email.
    They are saying it has been forwarded but no response received.

Please help in getting my ticket cancelled and amount refunded to me.

Ticket details.

Total Fare Details

Total Chargeable Amount :

1292.00

Important Information :
    • This e-ticket is not transferable and will only be valid along with an ID proof in original. If found travelling without ID Proof, Passenger will be treated as without ticket and charged as per extent UPSRTC rules.
    • One of the passenger on this e-ticket is required to carry the details of e-ticket in the form of print out along with Valid Photo Identification Proof like Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central/State Govt. / Student Identity Card with Photograph issued by recognized School or College for their students / Nationalized Bank Passbook with Photograph / Credit Card issued by banks with laminated photograph / Unique Identification Card ?Aadhaar?.
    • The passenger who is unable to carry print out of e-ticket, may obtain duplicate e-ticket print out by producing PNR/Ticket number details on Mobile in the form of SMS with Valid Photo Identification Proof to the UPSRTC staff available at Reservation/Enquiry/Booking Window. This is an additional facility provided by the UPSRTC to its passengers, but UPSRTC is not bound to provide this facility compulsorily.
    • The passengers availing the concession facility through e-ticket will have to produce any one document in original from the list as mentioned below :

Passenger entitle for concession

Any one Original Document to be produced

Patients of Non-infectious Leprosy, Thalassemia, Cancer, AIDS, Escort of Thalassemia & Cancer Patients

Doctor's letter/prescription clearly mentioned about the deceases

Awardee Teacher

Identity Card issued by UPSRTC

Senior Citizen

Identity Card issued by UPSRTC, Voter Identity Card/Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/PPO Order/Ration Card with Photograph

• The passengers who are availing concessional facility fails to produce the above mentioned documents will be treated as INVALID and the passenger will be treated as "Traveling Without Ticket". Photocopy of document is not allowed.
    • UPSRTC reserves the rights to change/cancel the bus service mentioned in the e-ticket. Due to cancellation of bus services, the passenger will not be compensating by UPSRTC in any condition.
    • Passenger will have to pay the fare difference in cash, in case of change of service or revision of fare.
    • The refund will be processed to the appropriate bank account within 7-10 business working days.
    • If there is any query related with refund, Please send mail to : online.support@upsrtc.com

• edited June 2013
    My Vodafone sim was registered as DND and Vodaphone Flash was deactivated quite soon after I activated the sim.I had an issue with receiving messages even after this and called customer care, I was assured the problem would be taken care of.

last month (may2013) I was send few Service Message from Vodafone which when I opened to read activated bollywood.com alerts on my phone and Rs:35 was deducted on weekly basis. thereafter many other similar messages flashed on mobile and just to read them and press "OK'
    From the picture of the screen of my phone its clear that the content of the message is not comprehensible unless opened to be viewed and nowhere does it state that you are subscribing to this for will be deducted weekly from your account just by viewing the message.
    In the preview of the message you can only see words like "Please enjoy t..." or "Amazing new B.." and the moment you read the rest of the message you are forcibly subscribed and charged weekly.

soon when i receved a huge bill i realized the chages were on weekly bases and i had to lose thousands of ruppes.
    I am sure I'm not the only victim here and I'm also sure many of those cheated into subscribing are underage for this sort of content.
    I think tricking people into subscription to paid services without prior intimation or agreement is illegal and a big multi national company doing it on a massive scale across our country just shows their contempt for the law and people of India.
    I sincerely hope that they do not get away with a refund to me only or a slap on the wrist like Union Carbide did.
    Ashish
  • reddy1111reddy1111 Junior Member
    Hi Sir,
    I am Obul reddy, having Personal loan account with IDBI Bank, Pune FC road branch. The account number is LOAN A/C 007675100017596

I had taken loan of 555000/- for 16.4 interest rate in sep 2008. To repay 60 EMIs and 13615 as EMI amount.

By may 2013 i supposed to pay 55 EMIs but infact they collected 56 EMIs. In between 2 EMIs i paid late like one EMI for 15 months and other EMI for 20 months. total extra interest for this 2 EMIs they are adding 80000/- around. How ever they calculate interest for 13615/- for 35 monthis in total should be around 15000/- maximum.
    They are trying to collect 80000/- just as penalty.
    i am not ready to pay this much and i want to let court need to interfear here and let the Bank need to collect just 15000/- and need to put Fine on bank for keeping wrong calculations and charging too much penalties and penalties over penalties for customers.

Last month i requested for settleing the amount for remaining 5 EMIs at a time then they are asking for 10 EMIs money, though i already paid one EMI extra by May 2013.
    still in other letter falsely they are telling still two EMIs are pending.
    Then i requested them either to give letter or to suspend my loan account till we settle in court.
    They are not agreeing for any thing. Now i stoped paying EMIs since to expose the penalties of the Bank.
    I had visited brach several time and gave written complaints but no use. Also they are not providing the breakup penalties for over 80000/-
    attaching the statement for reference, how hiddenly they are charging more than 50% interest rate.

IDBI bank representatives can contact me at 9595969211.
  • reddy1111reddy1111 Junior Member
    Hi Sir,

They are trying to collect 80000/- just as penalty.

still in other letter falsely they are telling still two EMIs are pending.

IDBI bank representatives can contact me at 9595969211.
  • Tata DOCOMOTata DOCOMO Senior Member
    edited June 2013

Kindly share your Tata Docomo and alternate number so we can contact you in this regard.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I have a Broadband Connection(User ID: 310425689130) which i took on 31st March by giving Cheque of Rs 1148. From the 1st day i got the Connection, it is working very bad, most of the time connection is dead slow and i have called Customer care Many times to put my Complain but they don't take complains by saying that it is a All india outage issue and will be resolved in next 10 days or 15 days. Now its 2 Months that i am hearing the same wordings again and again. So Finally i was tired of all this so i given a request to Disconnect My Connection((Request No: 203612770)on 28th May and pay my Balance. I got a call after 6 days from Reliance that Sir Please don't Disconnect, we will give you waiver for your inconvenience, i agreed and waited. Again and again i talked to customer care to let me know about the waiver or Disconnection, but finally they said waiver is rejected. I again put a request of disconnection(Request No: 204317290) on 13th June and they said, they will get back to me within 72 hours. I checked the status again on 16th again they said 48hours needed, its 3 times i am getting the same response.

There is no way that they are resolving my issue, i have contacted local offices also, They Don't Pick my call after my first complain to them(Promised to send someone to check) I Contacted Mr Amit Sharma(Area Head for Broadband)9310611344, No one visited me from last 2 days.

So Finally I am here, Still expecting to get resolve this issue.

Just lodged one more complain (No: 204711444)

Jimmi Garg
    MB.8826785111
    Shakarpur, Delhi-92

Cheers,
  • rajeevsaxenarajeevsaxena Junior Member
    Sir/Madam

I have purchased tab Model: Ubislate 7ci from datawind through online method.my booking id was PM121BD.i have received the same.There was problem with wifi in this tab.So i returned the same to amritsar address as advised by datawind, which was received by datawind on 10.01.2013 at amritsar address.I have called many times on customer support no. 01832581330 and it was told to me that problem can not be rectified so new tab will be dispatched soon.I have not received tab till now.i have called them more than 100 times and they say always that your tab will be dispatched soon.i have incurred more than 4000 rupees (more than actual cost of tab) in calling them.Please help me.

Rajeev Saxena

Koldam Hydro Power Project, NTPC KOLDAM
    Po-Barmana, Distt.-Bilaspur
    Himachal Pradesh-174013
    Mob. No.-09418015782
    Am the airtel customer frm 2008, i have paid all the unbilled amount and produced the required docs fr the migration on june 14 2013 fr the mobile num 9000575554 @ ARC kharkana svap links hyderabad, andhra preadesh, they gave me a new prepaid sim asked me to insert when the signal is lost in post paid sim. i re-visited the ARC on jne 20 2013, as i didnt get any confirmation or feed back on my migraation request, he gave me a new sim saying that sim number was nt correctly entered. finallly lost signal in my post paid sim on 27 june, no confirmation no signals.... visited head office begumpet hyderabad splendid towers, on july 1st 2013, again they said the same thing sim number was nt correctly entered fr both the sims, they gave an another sim and asked me to wait fr 72 hrs, till 2day {4th july 2013}, the isssue is nt yet solved. no signals no confirmation. in this process when am trying to request the associates, they behaviour was in such a manner like they are jst illitrates, un educated and ethic less people. am really frustrated, and worried as am loosing my business and cuctomers, as i have maintained only this number, waitying fr the quick response frm airtel

I applied for a credit card with Standard Chartered Bank in 2006. In the first month itself the problem started i got the bill on the last date of the payment. i made the payment and asked to rollback the late payment fee. it was promised that it will be done in next bill. it doesn't happened. So i asked to close the account by dropping the cheque for the outstanding amount on their drop box through the customer care direction. Aftere a couple of month i noticed that the cheque was not send for clearance. When i approached the customer care they replied that the cheque is not signed. i asked them to rturn the cheque to pay the due. There is no response form thn almost 3 to 4 month i was in folloup. feedup and left it. rcently i noticed that the have registed me in CIBIL as defaulter. So i want this issue to be eresolved with the clear justification to be. Kinldy help me to file a complaint to clear this account from my cibil report.

Membr Name: SCB
    Accont Number: 170481190011212

MY Details:
    Name: Senthil Kumar
    Pan No: APTPK5295B

Contact Detials: 9962001169

Senthil Kumar M
    My earlier car policy was from Tata-Aig which was very Good. But due to a nice price offer i purchased the next year policy from Bajaj Allianz for Rs starting from 27June 2013 onwards. It was my same Agent (RK Insure, Bombay Mututal Chambers, Fort, Mumbai) who had given me both these policies. So all the previous Policy informations and claim details were provided to Bajaj Allianz. Unfortunately i had a bad accident on 1July2013, where in my Hyundai I10 car was partly damaged. As soon as i registered the claim with Bajaj Allianz. They started denying the policy and are finding reasons of avoidance to pay the claim. They are telling that they have given me No claim bonus although i had claims with Tata-Aig, and so cannot pay this claim. But when i open the Bajaj Policy, in it all the details of my old Tata policy is clearly printed & mentioned. This is terrible experience with Bajaj Allianz, when accepting the money they didnt verify & now when they have to pay they are finding invalid reasons to avoid the claim. Request each one of you to beware of this CHEATING from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited. I shall fight till the END to get my Car damage cost.

Louis Kalluveetil

Mobile: 9766482268
    Email louis_jose@yahoo.com
    Policy No: OC-14-1901-1801-00004833
    Claim No: OC-14-2001-1801-00004503
    I had purchased Whirlpool washing machine on 29.10.2007 from Dhiraj Sons.Surat(gujarat)At now there is a problem in its internal drum.I had called authorised engineer.He checked and refused to repair saying that this model production is stopped and no spare is available.Now what I have to do ? Is company not responsible for repairing this !? Can everybody able to purchase new machine every 5 year ?Please consider. My problem .
    I had purchased a tata photon plus 3G with number 9221927112 in mumbai on 13th Jun 2013 and the speed which was getting was 0.07Mbps
    Almost 75% of my data was unused and it will expire in another 3 days. I had called to even customer care few times and the response which i got was "cal us after 2 hrs"( at 10 pm night).......Even today also, i visited the tata docomo office in Andheri West, they werent able to identify the issue and speaking very rudely. So please take necessary action against them and do the needful

Venu Kishore
    9920439428
    k.venukishore@gmail.com
    I have sony laptop which i have purchased just before 5 months. and its model no: sve151a11w, product no: sve15129cnb,. its display is creating problem from the time of purchase. i have took it to service senter they have reset it once. then twict it happened agaiin , when i start my laptop display doesnot show any thing. for this i have given complain to custimer care tweice they told me they will send there technical person at my place but they have not send any one to my place. this is getting worse. my reference id no is: 014750832.

Can any one please tell me what exactly i have to do know.

my mail id is : wasiq@sunrisenaturopathy.com
    I ordered one 16gb strontium pendrive from shopclues on 2nd july 2013 (Order id-4825421)…according to them they shipped it on 4th july by dtdc(tracking awb no.- Z01229364) but this tracking number was invalid as I tried to track it on dtdc website and also contacted dtdc delhi and Bangalore offices…usually it takes only 2 days for any shipment to reach Bangalore from delhi but it has been more than 10 days now…
    I contacted seller regarding this,they told me to contact shopclues..i wrote many emails regarding my issues to shopclues and they registered my complaint with ticket no.- 344018.But they never replied me related to my query and only reply I got was that it has been sent via dtdc awb no. Z01229364…
    I started calling shopclues on customer care number but they never received my call..only once they told that it has been forwarded to concern department…I already spent around Rs.70-80 on the phone calls and didn’t get any proper response.
    I want refund for the product and expenditures(phone calls) involved from my sides.

Shubham Mahaseth,
    shubham.nift.che@gmail.com
    mob no.-8123707696
  • shubhadakshubhadak Junior Member
    edited July 2013
    @ No. and birthdate are matching hence I am liable to make payment of this transaction. I would like to justify the following and request you to ensure that the amount is credited to my card.
    1. I have not authorized / done above transaction Rs.4832.19, it is done by X-TIX GMBH. I am not aware if this transaction is done online or physically. Kindly arrange to provide detailed proof for the same.
    2. I have not travelled out of country. It can be proven by submitting copy of passport, Kindly confirm.
    @ No. and Birthdate might have been leaked from many resources like merchant transaction in India, inadequate security provision at banker’s end or hacking of bank server or any other physical misuse of this data at your end.
    4. I have taken precaution of blocking my card no sooner I received SMS message.
    5. All my credit card payment history with your bank and other banks as well is very good.

I have communicated with SBI card by email, speed post giving all the details, but the reply I received - I am liable to make payment as per their investigation and they are not ready to share any investigation report.

I would sincerely request you to give me justice.

I once again reiterate that the above transaction is not done or authorised by me.

Yours truly,

Shubhada Kalake
    sunilsk1@rediffmail.com
    hello

i resigned from my job in dec 2011 , due to poor condition of college, they deducted my pf from my salary from dec 2009 to oct 2011 but now july 2013 they not submit any money to my pf account and i think they not make my pf account please tell me what can i do ? please help me

email id -2010mannu@gmail.com
    Hello Team ,

With deep regret, I have to say that I am very disappointed and feel helpless with the service provided by your team before I can receive the actual connection.
    Below is the sequence of events :

I called your sales Executive Naveen, contact number : 9538883434, to inquire about the connection. Very excitingly, he explains the whole process and asks when I can come to collect the money and fill the form. He almost forcefully came to my house at 10:30 in the night the same day and made me fill the form and collected 1230 Rs from me as the fees for the 2MBps connection.

He mentioned that the connection would be done in 2 days although max is about a week. The next day I get a call from one of your technician who is unable to locate my house and I asked him to check with Naveen as where is my house , he mentioned he will call him and get it done.
    I called the engineer at 9 in the night to check what happened, and he mentioned that there is no feasibility to get a connection at your house.
    The next thing I did is to call Naveen to get my money refund, and there was no call answered by Naveen.

I tried reaching him the next morning and through out the day, he kept cancelling my call or not answering it . Getting little frustrated I called your customer case, with the help of the SAF form provided to lodge a complain. Although I did so there was no call returned from the customer care team, but yes Naveen called me and told that he was not well , there is a feasibility for connection at my place as there was a confusion and he will come tomorrow to put the connection. ( I spoke to kirti from customer care)

I waited the next day, called him back there was no answer. I messaged him to return my call , and there were no call backs as well.
    Again I called your customer team, explained the whole process to another executive no response.
    Then I thought of calling Naveen from my roommate cell , and guess what he answers the call. I frustratingly shout at him, and then he says I call you back in an hour. Now I guess you would know that the call would never come back.

This all started on 8th Monday july, and by this time we were in the end of the week . So i tell him by calling from another colleague number to make the connection on saturday as its urgent. My roommate called him 40 times on saturday and he cancelled the call or no answer.
    I messaged him that I will take him to police and there was no fear.

Almost helplessly, with all my frustration I called again today your customer care in some hope that someone will listen to my grievances, there was a person who did so and again he mentioned I will get a call back from my senior. That call never came, I tried reaching naveen today again , but there was no answer.
    I called again from a colleague number , and then he picks the call, and I shout at him and then he says tomorrow morning he will come for first connection at my house.

Hopefully he does that, or else with such a poor service from customer care , no body listening to my grievances and with utterly non professionalism from Naveen, I have almost reached my limit.

Hence, if there is no action taken from your team or of there is no connection tomorrow at my house, I am sorry but I am filing an FIR for theft and forgery against Naveen and ACT corporation. I will also file an FIR for harrassment and re-imbursement of all the money I have to put for the court case.

Note: I have got confirmation calls from ACT as well which has been 2 days.

My details : Animesh Dixit
    Contact no : 9741892103
    SAF no : 60864

Animesh Dixit | VCP4 | VCP5
    I get calls and msgs from 8934098529 and 9670073021.

it is very inappropriate and at odd times.

kindly block this guy's numbers. it is the same person.
    Hi Dear, Just to inform all of you people that the so called consultancy firm namely NEHA BUSINESS SERVICES which is situated in Dwarka Sector-12, is 100% fake. it exists only to make fool of people. So please BEWARE.

Your Wellwisher
  • ChetanChaturvediChetanChaturvedi Junior Member
    Good Afternoon,

I am Chetan Chaturvedi from Pune.

I wanted to report a fraud that happened with me by Reliance Life Insurance company limited.

My policy details:
    Agent/Broker Code: 21602253
    Agent/Broker Mobile Number: +919136111541
    Agent/Broker Address: H No. 2100, Sector 55, Faridabad, Haryana 121004
    Agent/Broker E Mail: kkaggarwal@ymail.com

At first I received a call from Mr. Rajesh Shrivastav from the mobile number +918510050693 stating that RLI co ltd. is providing you loan amount of Rs7-lac [EMAIL="@0%25";]@0%[/EMAIL] interest on behalf of MMP policy. In this plan you have to invest Rs-70,000,/ yearly as a security deposit then in this plan you have to pay Rs.70,000,/ yearly*9year=6.30lac including one year security=7lac, it means your loan amount of 7lac has been recovered .

But as per our discussion our current rate of interest is 9%.we will recover the amount from your maturity that is based on 135% Bonus that you will get on maturity. The amount will be Rs.9, 45000/ this bonus the company will deduct 6.30lac as our interest and the rest Rs.3, 15,000/ amount will be refunded by the company to you after 10yrs.

In this Plan company is providing you:-

1. Double Life Cover.

2. Triple Tax Benefit.

INFORMATION
    Your loan amount is clear of Rs.7lac, behalf of your Policy no-50******, till now you have paid Rs.17,500/ as a first quaterly
    EMI.Now you have to pay only Rs.17, 600/As a refundable processing Fee; this amount will be refundable after getting the loan. After the deposit amount you will get your loan amount within 7 working hours. And your processing fee will be refunded within
    7days after getting loan and after deduction the file charges max Rs.3000/.

Further to this I paid the amount of 17,500 & my policy was logged in on 31st May 2013 under the name of Mr. Kamal Kishor Aggarwal as agent. Then, I spoke to Mr. Rajesh Shrivastav & Mr. Rahul Chaudhary for the release of my loan amount & to get a confirmation of my second payment of Rs. 70000. Which i paid through cash, which again was sent to me on the letter head of Reliance Life Insurance & Mr. Manoranjan Sahoo’s name in the signature. When I received my insurance kit in it also both the letters were enclosed & were also couriered to me by speedpost (Number: EA585549942IN), just to prove the authenticity of this fraud, which I received on 7th June 2013. In the policy also there were a lot of discrepancies which can easily ascertain the fraud, like my mobile number mentioned was incorrect; the amount which was a quarterly payment was taken as annual payment, my annual income & several others.

After various persuasive calls, messages, emails I started thinking about all this as a fraud, I started surfing through the internet & got to know that this was all a fraud, straightaway I went to the nearby RLI office & posted a request to cancel the policy on 13th June 2013. The amount of 17500 was returned to me, but 70000 is still pending.

Based on this, I had taken a loan of 7,00,000 from a friend of mine just because of the trust we have amongst for 20 days, which I had promised to return to him, after my loan amount was credited to my account, based on the confirmation given to me by the fraudsters, which never came & I had to liquefy all my savings & everything to pay him off, to keep my friendship intact.

Now I request you to help me recover everything that I have lost because of this fraud.

People involved in this are as follows:
    Mr. Kamal Kishor Aggarwal (all the details of his are mentioned above)
    Mr. Rajesh Shrivastav (all the details of his are mentioned above)
    Mr. Rahul Chaudhary (all the details of his are mentioned above)
    Mr. Manoranjan Sahoo (Agency Head, India, RLI) as his name is mentioned in the signature of the letters.

Chetan Chaturvedi
    Mob: +919975058888

I had taken a Reliance Netconnect Post paid Connection at Pune with the number 9372266317.

View my intended transfer to Lucknow. I applied for the connection to be transferred from Post Paid to Pre-Paid at Reliance Web World located (M/s Pratik Lt & Technoresources Pvt Ltd, Shop No 13, Shinde Nagar, Bavdhan, Pune 21) on 30 Oct 12.

I had given them a written application for the connection to be made into Pre-paid and paid them an amount of Rs 1,622.00 towards full and final payment vide receipt number S225141911 vide my Credit Card. The application was serviced by Mr Rishikesh Jore.

I received a call from the Reliance Call Centre on 14 Nov 12 stating that they had received my application and that they were offering me 2GB free data for the next 03 months. I once again told them that I do not want any free data usage, but they should convert my connection to Pre-Paid. To this, they said that post the 03 months my connection would get converted to Pre-paid. Hence, I agreed to that.

However, I did not use the card at all during the three months of free usage and have not used it till date. In March I received a mail from Reliance Communication that I have to pay them a bill of Rs 700/- (approx) which I thought was an erroneous message. I tried contacting them through my online account which due to some bug does not all me to send any message or do any action. I tried sending them a complaint to resolve the same at the earliest. Again in the month of April I received another bill for the same amount along with the pending and late payment charges for the previous month.

I raised a complaint with their call centre at 180030005555 on 11 Apr 13 vide compliant number 201323691 explaining them the actual situation. My complaint was registered and my connection was converted to Pre-paid. However, the pesky messages to clear my dues continued.

I tried to reason with their representatives that since, I did not ask for the post paid service, I did not use it and hence why should I pay for something not asked and not used.

For the last 10 days or so I have started to receive a sms from their side with threat that if I do not pay the outstanding amount then they will initiate legal action against me. They have messaged me that since I have not cleared my dues I have to be present in the court for the same.

Today i.e. on 16 Jul 13, I got a call from someone stating that they represent the legal team of Reliance Communication from the mobile number 9371136567 telling me that if I do not pay the amount and be present in the court, Reliance will ruin my credit score with CIBIL.

Inspite of repeated attempts to explain to the lady that it is not my fault, she claims that I as the customer have failed to convert my account to Pre-Paid and hence whether I use the data or not I will have to pay.

She claims that I should not have accepted the 2 GB free connection for 03 months and at the end of 03 months should have approached Reliance Communications to convert my connection to Pre-paid. She said that I should have been aware that this is the process followed by Reliance Communications to stop the customer from converting from Post Paid to Pre-paid.

On my telling her that I did not get any written information nor any verbal intimation regarding the above process, she said that it is common sense and I should have understood that same.

It seems Reliance Communication is hell bent on harassing its customers and forcing them to pay for service which they do not ask nor use.

It is requested that wide publicity be given to the above complaint so that they do not fool other customers in a similar manner. Also action be initiated against them so that such torture and malpractice be stopped immediately.

Mithil Patkar
    Respected Team,

I would like to draw your precious time for the problem occurred to me on Saturday(29.06.2013) while booking ticket online.

I tried calling your customer-care no OF PVR CINEMAS on Saturday(29.06.2013) but there was no response from their end. Then for this i had to travel all 10km away to PVR Cinemas ( Avani Mall) Howrah for my problem. There i met a person representing PVR named Uttam. i told my problem that instead of 6tickets, 12tickets have been booked. there was a server problem at pvrcinemas.com where i tried to booked through cell. then i tried to do it through my PC. To my shock there was nobody called Uttam as confirmed by Mr. Ritesh of Gurgaon Head Office.

I received the 2 booking ID : AVAN0000285773 & AVAN0000285779. I had a conversation with Mr. Uttam at the Avani PVR Howrah where i told him to refund my money and keep the tickets and resale it. To this he replied that he is not allowed to do. He told i personally have to be present and he will try to resale it. I asked him to keep the tickets and give me Rs701.12 which has been charged to me. He told they cant do this officially. He asked me to mail at your feedback@pvrcinemas.com. The mail written is attached under. For further discussion he told me that to get refund there are 2 ways that is
    NO 1. to reach avani mall at 9AM in the morning and he will try to sell and get 600.00 for 6 tickets and denied to give me the other charges.
    Secondly to mail your team and have a talk and you will receive the whole amount only if you dont take your tickets against booking ID.

So i opted for no.2 option as reaching Avani at 9am is not possible as its to far from my home and secondly he told that your ticket can be sold( which was in doubt). I opted for safer option.

The Booking ID against which i had watched movie is: AVAN0000285773 Ticket no: L2,L3,L4,L5,L6,L7 &
    the booking ID against which i haven't watched the movie nor i took the ticket is:AVAN0000285779 Ticket No: K1,K2,K3,K4,K5,K6.

Dated:1.07.2013

I had a conversation with PVR team member named Ritesh. He told that the amount will be refunded only after i mail them as a confirmation mail.

Dated: 12.06.2013
    I had a conversation with Gurgaon Headoffice some mam( Name unidentified) confirmed me if I mailed at bulkbookings@pvrcinemas.com. But till date i havent received any refund nor they are reverting back. to all my calls to customer care no one picking the call.

Darshit Bhodia
    #09836726518
    Kolkata
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member

Mithil Patkar

Cheers,

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I WRITE TO YOU WITH DEEP REGRET AND BRINGING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I HAVE ORDERED FOR A CHANGE OF BATTERY FOR MY "PURE IT" WATER FILTER (MARVELLA) WHICH IS BRAND OF HINDUSTAN LEVER's. I HAD REQUESTED FOR THE CHANGE ON THE 3RD OF JULY 2013 BUT TILL THIS DATE IT HAS NOT BEEN REPLACED AS OF YET AFTER NUMEROUS REQUESTS AND COMPLAINS THAT WERE REGISTERED WITH THE CALL CENTER EVEN TILL YESTERDAY {16 JULY 2013}, DUE TO THE NEGLEGENCE OF HINDUSTAN LEVER MY FAMILY IS SUFFERING FROM WATER BORNE DISEASES AND I WOULD REQUEST UR KINDSELF TO PLEASE LOOK ITO THE MATTER AND HELP ME SAVE MY FAMILY FROM THE DEADLY WATER ISSUE THAT WE ARE FACING.

ARCHANA GOMES.
    KOLKATA , WEST BENGAL
    phone # :08961564023
    e-mail: archana_gomes1975@yahoo.com
    I have got installed one set top box `HATHWAYS` from my cable operator about four months back and for set top box he charged Rs.1200/-which is more than the actual cost of the set top box with an assurance that he is charging this price as he will provide us best service

Now, one of my set top box is not working properly for the last about one month and in this regard I have made several telephonic complaints to my cable operator . But till date neither he came to see the defects in STB and due to this kind of behaviour on his part we are not able to see any TV programme.

I,therefore, request you to take action against the cable operator, in terms of guidelines prescribed for them.
    Please tell if you require any additional information from my side.

Kanhiya lal sharma
    R/O –FCA-899/C, S.G.M. Nagar,
    NIT, Faridabad,
    P- code-121001
    M :9911074270
  • bhavender ranabhavender rana Junior Member
    edited July 2013
    Dear sir,I am really dis satisfied with the service of tata sky company.I was recharging my tata sky account on 17 july2013 through tata sky online service m.mytatasky.com but was unable to do that due to its session expire problem.I have contacted their customer care also and their excutive has said that it will get resolved in half an hour inspite of telling him that its already 10 p.m. and my account will get deactivate and my account will be deducted an extra deactivation fees of 10 rs and also will not get the bonus money.Then i have also checked after an hour but still got the same problem. Now whn i have recharged the account on 18 july 2013 the same has been deducted and i am really feeling befooled as i have already told their customer care.When i have contacted there customer care today they are telling me that its not our problem. Now please help me to get the deducted amount back.my tata sky ID no. - 1105373656phn no. -8696931709