Where to file Consumer Complaint

Comments

• edited June 2013
    I am V.K Tiwari from lucknow,i have to register complaint regarding samsung refrigerator which i have purchased on 5th june 2007..during its guarantee period of 5 years it failed to work for continuous 2yrs(2011,2012)in 2011 when it got damaged engineer told me your fridge gas choked and they charged me with Rs.1045 inspite of it being in guarantee period,it worked for only 6 months properly and in april 2011 it again failed to work,I complained again in samsung company and i was told that my fridge is facing same problem,its GAS CHOKED again,so they told me that your fridge has inbuild compressor that is why it is facing same problem,this time we will attach compressor outside at the back of your fridge,by doing this it will work properly for years,and thatyear also they charged me with Rs.1858.But it only worked properly for 13 months and stopped cooling,i complained to service centre and this time they told me that its compressor is damaged and to get it repaired you will have to pay appox Rs.5000 because its guarantee period is over.so when they are asking me to pay because its guarantee time is over then why have they charged me with Rs.2903 during its guarantee period.This is CHEATING in total.
    In 6 yrs my double door refrigerator failed to work for 3 times and inspite of getting it repaired from samsung authorised service centre it is facing same problem which means they have sold me damaged piece.So I want a fresh same model refrigerator in compensation because there is no guarantee that it will work properly now.I am completely fed up now with this refrigerator and samsung company
    I hope some positive action would be taken against my complaint.
    V.K TIWARI(LUCKNOW)
  • edited June 2013
    Mera nam umesh hain maine ek shopkeeper se baki rasan leta hu aur mahine me pura paisa de deta hu but wo likhne me hamesha 100 or 200 ka extra likh deta hain
    my- address k1 block house 319 sangam vihar
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I had recharged my phone on 10/06/13, and activated the blackberry 398 plan on my phone. I used whatsapp after that. Now on 12/06/13, my phone shows a balance of Rs. 60, when i have not made any calls for long duration. On calling customer care they refuse to divulge the usage details, and inform me that since i have been using whatsapp, they are deducting my balance. However, I have been a blackberry user since last 1.5 yrs, they have never deducted any balance for usage of whatsapp, now suddenly they have deducted 60 Rs. naming it as a use of third party application. The customer care executives are also arrogant and non-cooperative. They have flatly refused to refund any money. They never mentioned in their plan that they will start charging money for the same. Asking for money over and above Rs. 400 is just appalling.

Then I activated the Whatsapp pack for Rs. 16 as suggested by the customer care executives. Even after this my balance is still being deducted citing use of third party applications, which by the way I have none installed on my phone.

On calling the customer care executive SANJAY RANE answered the call and blatantly refused to return the money.

Now after all this, I am just left with Rs. 25 on my phone, they have made total deductions of Rs. 530 in just a span of two days

Where am I at fault:
    1. For last 1.5 years there was no deduction for use of such applications, is it my fault?
    2. Suddenly without informing me you will start deducting my balance, is it my fault?
    3. Your customer care executives did not inform before hand about the plan details, is it my fault?
    Why should I pay for any such mistakes.

You are just cheating the customers by deducting untimely balance. I request everyone to leave Reliance and switch to other carriers, they are nothing but cheaters.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Dear All,

This is with reference to logg a complaint against some people who are running tea stall, small restraurant and others outside my office.
    Sir, these people are charging amount more than the product is.
    one day i purchased a Maaza which is of the amount Rs.32 but they charged me Rs.35 when i denied then they replied the amount is higher because of the ice to make the bottle cool and the transport charge on going against with them they tried to fight with me.

This is my humble request to take a action against these culprits and resolve this issue as this is the more escalated issue.

Regards:
    Jitendra Sharma
    OFFICE ADDRESS: OXYGEN BOULEVARD, PLOT NO. 7, SECTOR- 144, NOIDA.
  • edited June 2013
    I charge Datawind compony, the manufacturer of Ubislate and Akash Tablets for breach of trust under section 406 of Indian Penal Code. The following chronology of events prove the allegation I made on Datawind Compony.
    1. On 1st April 2012, I had booked Ubislate7+. To my booking, they had responded positively by sending an e-mail which read:
    “Your booking ID is PMDF134. Kindly save it for future reference.

The product features are:

• 7" Android 2.3 Tablet at an Unbeatable Price of Rs. 2999
    • Faster Cortex A8, 700 Mhz Processor
    • High Quality Web Anytime & Anywhere
    • WiFi & GPRS (SIM & Phone functionality)
    • Multimedia Powerhouse
    • Full sized-USB port & Micro-SD slot and much more.”
    2. After booking I wrote an e-mail on April 02, 2012 11:35am asking “If I send demand draft today, when I am supposed to be delivered with the tablet?”
    3. On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM Datawind wrote back “An offer exclusively for you if you decide to make the payment in advance:
    - You can have a prioritized delivery of your UbiFhslate7+ in May!
    - Free shipping! Normal shipping charges Rs.199/- (For India only) will be waived off!”
    4. Believing and trusting their promise and media hype, I had sent a demand draft of 2999/- SBI, on Wed, Apr 4, 2012.
    5. On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Datawind acknowledged the receipt of demand draft through their e-mail “This is to acknowledge that we have received your Cheque/Demand Draft number 064015 of Rs2, 999 of SBI BANK. Thank you for your payment. Your order is in process, you will receive your UbiSlate 7+ approximately in six weeks.”
    6. After I made the payment, the torture and ordeal started. They stopped responding to my e-mails. I called their number hundreds of times, which all went in vain without a positive response.
    7. On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM, they wrote an e-mail seeking my address details, which I had provided during the booking. Anyway I provided the address and they wrote back “Thank you for your confirmation and sharing address. We will dispatch your device within a week and provide you with courier details soon”
    8. After waiting for more than 8 months, I was really getting frustrated and feeling stupid of getting involved such a tactic played by big company like Datawind. Therefore I ordered cancellation and reimbursement of the amount on Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:43 PM
    9. On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:12 AM, they accepted my cancellation formally and asked me to provide bank account details. They wrote “We would require the following information for processing the refund:
    • Accountholder’s name (as spelt out in the bank’s records)
    • Bank Name
    • Bank Branch, City
    • Account Number
    • IFSC/NEFT Code”
    10. On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:02 PM, I provided the bank account details as requested by them.
    11. Thereafter I wrote many e-mails asking for refund, failing miserably to get a response leave off getting refund.
    12. Two months back I got a call from one of Datawind personnel from landline number +911832708528. She was pressurizing me to not to go for refund. She told me that once booked one cannot cancel one’s order. She was promising to deliver the device but a different one lacking SIM functionality. Earlier they had promised SIM and phone functionality and internet through GPRS in the tablet (read the promised features above). As I happen to live in village, SIM functionality was very essential. Therefore I insisted on refund. Later on she promised to refund the amount as soon as possible. I am yet to get the refund. Expecting, I checked the mini-statement of my ATM countless times.
    13. These days, Datawind is playing another trick on their customers. Whenever one calls their number 18001802180, every caller is directed to contact another number 01832708500 because of “all routes are busy”., every time one calls this number 01832708500, one can hear only the ring of dialer tone without the phone being picked up. But surprisingly the charge for this call is Rs. 1.53 per minute. This I believe is a serious fraud.
    Therefore I demand public apology from Datawind for the serious breach of trust to the thousands of Indian customers and proper compensation. I believe there are thousands of Indian customers who are facing the anguish because of unethical conduct of Datawind company. This is unbecoming of a corporate company like Datawind based in Canada.
    Thinlas Dorjay
    R/o Leh-Ladakh
    Jammu & Kashmir
    Mobile: 09815237759
  • edited June 2013
    I live in Indirapuram. There is one General Store Sanjay Super General Store near by Krishna Apra Garden.
    That person sells good after the expiry date and on the cost more than MRP.
    He sells water at Rs100 although MRP mentioned on the Water Bottle is 80 Rs.
    Please take appropriate action.
  • edited June 2013
    I have ordered one 5x7 carpet from Tradus.com on 6 June 2013(Sub-Order ID: 9390742_01). On receiving that order on 15 June 2013 I found out that the order received was not same as I ordered online. I have filed numerous complaints on website but still no one had responded yet. Please take necessary actions towards this fake website.
  • MalayDaveMalayDave Junior Member
    Dear Admin,

I want to report a fraud transaction done by GIRIKAND TRAVELS LTD on my credit card. The complete details are as below:

I rented a self-driven car from Girikand Travels on May 29th for 2 days (June 1st and 2nd ). The rental details were as below:
    Rent 1400 x 2 = 2800/- & Tax = 140/- (Total - 2940) and a security deposit of 50,000/- which would be blocked from my Credit Card.
    Unfortunately while returning the car a small dent at left front bottom was identified for which I agreed to pay the repair charges.
    Next day I was advice that the dent repair would cost around 7500/- which would include 5000 for new bumper, 2000 denting painting charges and 500 labor charges. Also I was told all the repairs would be done from authorized Maruti service center and actual bills would be shared with me for my verification. Later there was no communication from the company for almost 7-8 days.
    Now suddenly on June 13th I got a message that I my card has been used for a transaction of 10,300/- by GIRIKAND. Upon enquiring I found that in addition to above mentioned an additional cost a sum of 2800 was charged to be as LOSS OF RENTAL due to repairs. I raised a query on the same with below points to GIRIKAND over email & telephone:
    1. Why would a new bumper (already overprized at 5000/-) need denting and painting (even though the car color is the same - white).
    2. Why it takes 2 days to get the repair done if only the part was to be changed? Ideally it should not take more than 3-4 hours max.
    3. Why am I charged for these 2 days, assuming the company had bookings done for the same car, which they could not honour (again no proof produced for the same).
    4. If 2 days rental was recovered from me, why wasn’t I paid compensation for the delay in security refund? (May be only interest for 10 days for 50000).
    5. Why am I not being provided with any bills for the amount being recovered from me?

Now the actual story starts. When I requested for the repair bills, I was not provided the same easily. There were always some excuses and delays caused by them for one reason or another. On persisting for the bill I was provided with a hand written Bill which was doctored to show the amount of 7500/-. This bill had following discrepancies:
    1. Bill was not from Maruti authorized service center (as claimed by the company) and the same was confirmed by the service center owner.
    2. Bill was hand written without any breakup of the cost, giving an impression of fraud bill.
    3. Bill was presented for some other vehicle than the one rented by me and needed minor repair.
    4. No proofs for the so call LOSS OF RENTAL, being charged to me, was provided to me.

From last 3-4 days I am continuously demanding GIRIKAND to release the unauthorized transaction done on my card and present me ethical bills and details, if any. GIRIKAND DID NOT INFORM / CONFIRM WITH ME BEFORE DOING THE TRANSACTION FROM MY CREDIT CARD. THEY STORED MY CARD DETAILS AND USED THA SAME FOR NEXT UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION ON Jun 13th.

I strongly feel that there was no repair done by the company and the amount is been recovered from me with fraud bills.
    Or the repair has been claimed from the car insurance company already and additional amount is been recovered from me via unethical ways.

I request the admin team to take this forward and help me tame these kind of Credit Card frauds.
    Feel free to contact me for any details further.

Company Name – GIRIKAND Travels

Transaction Office –
    GIRIKAND LOGISTICS PVT LTD - Henjewadi
    Survey no. 34, Shivkrupa Complex,
    Shop No. 2 & 3, Opp. D-Mart,
    Wakkad Road, Hinjewadi, Pune.

Contact Number - 9028088402; 9689903821; 8888860029

Yours Faithfully

Malay Dave
    Davemalay1@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    This is to inorm you that I am using Noika c5-03 phone since last 3 year. On 18/05/2013 i got some problem on my phone touch so I went to nokia care On 20/05/2013 whose address is , C-10 first floor Sector-10 Noida. They said, that touch of my phone was broken from inside & suggest to change and to pay Rs 1850/- so I did that and they told me that it has one month gauranttee. After 25 day(On 15/06/2013) same problem are arise so again I went to same nokia care (Job sheet no. is 962433527/130617/1) now they are asking Rs 1550/- again and deny for gauranttee . pleasee help me and sort out my probllem.

With regard's
    Vikas singh
  • edited June 2013
    This is to inform you that I am using Noika c5-03 phone since last 3 year. On 18/05/2013 i got some problem on my phone touch so I went to nokia care On 20/05/2013 whose address is , C-10 first floor Sector-10 Noida. They said, that touch of my phone was broken from inside & suggest to change and to pay Rs 1850/- so I did that and they told me that it has one month guarantee. After 25 day(On 15/06/2013) same problem are arise so again I went to same nokia care (Job sheet no. is 962433527/130617/1) now they are asking Rs 1550/- again and deny for guarantee as they promise On 20/05/2013 . please help me and sort out my problem.

With regard's
    Vikas singh
  • choudharykiranchoudharykiran Junior Member
    edited June 2013

i am facing very problematic situation.. i don't know what should i do.
    Sir, i have purchased Fly mobile for my sister.. it was problematic phone .. 1. memory card was not working 2. Key function not working properly bcoz when i press (save Button) it was dialing the number etc. 3. full dust in camera 4. volume not clear. 5.Bluetooth photo transfer not supported. 6. handout again and again..

i have purchaed the mobile to Priya gen Next (priya cellular hut) sect 14 main market, shop no.115,116 Gurgaon 122001 haryana.

when i purchased the mobile date was 03-05-2013 7.56pm

i came to gurgaon for some work . i thought i will give the surpricse to my sister to give him a mobile.. i am not rich i have purchase Fly Mobile phone B 435 at the Rupees 2200/-..

next day i gone back to home town hissar . when i do on the mobile for use it was not working properly..

then next week i came back to gurgaon for change mobile they said me we will change your mobile ..you keep this mobile at our shop you we will call you after a week.. i agree with him.. after a week again i go to gurgaon for take my mobile .. but they are changed and said to me we have repaired it you will be take same mobile after repaired.. but why i will take repaired mobile.. they said me go go go out.. we are not resposable .. its our work..and done very abusing behaviour and mobile also keep with him now my money and my phone both are at priya gen next..
    Sir they are very Cruel ..i can't explain their behavior..

please sir help me what should i do... i don't know what should i do. i form a village

Sir my mobile no. is 9953905227.. please give me a right way and right suggestion ..

with warm and regards
    kiran
  • choudharykiranchoudharykiran Junior Member
    edited June 2013

i am facing very problematic situation.. i don't know what should i do.

when i purchased the mobile date was 03-05-2013 7.56pm

Sir they are very Cruel ..i can't explain their behavior..

now they are harassing me and abusing me .. there are working at the shop near about 8-10 people all are bothering me. they are not giving me chance to talk .. they are talking me after make a Bunch of people ..

after purchased this mobile i am busy in this process can't able to work.. Hissar to Gurgaon , Gurgaon to Hissar .. i have only this work.. i am wasting my money.

with warm and regards
    kiran
    To whomsoever It may concern,

I am using the Airtel Broadband No 01143026826 its an Advance Rental Plan of Rs.5000 for 5 months that started on 7th of April 2013 and now nearly after 2.5 months of using my connection the customer care executives from Airtel are calling and asking for the Rs.5000 Due amount along with the late fees & when I told them that I have already given the Rs.5000 as advance they are saying that give us the receipt no and when I gave them the receipt no i.e.3325537 they told me that this receipt number does not match with our records & disconnected my connection. Now they are saying that you need to mail us the scan copy of that receipt or else we will disconnect the connection, I told them that I'll not be able to scan the document and if you need it you can come and collect it from my house. But they told that this is not possible this is not our policy & blah blah blah.

Now my question is that why is Airtel harassing me if have done nothing wrong and the problem is from Airtel end since they don't have the duplicate copy with them & the money had not reached them through their distributors or sales guy.

The connection was provided to me once my Payment & documents must have reached the Airtel person or Airtel does charity & goes on installing the So Called ,"Advance Rental Plan" for free for 2.5 months everywhere & now if they don't have the receipt they are disconnecting the connection. What kind of Policies are these.????

When I called the customer care executives they are saying that you'll have to mail us the copy since we don't have any updates and our backend is not able to update it.You are not co-operating with us how much cooperation does Airtel wants from a customer.

Kindly clear this mess up that has been created by Airtel Executives or else I'll file a case in Customer Forum .

Sunny Mittal

M:8800245050
  • gobindramgobindram Junior Member
    Hello Sir,
    I Have Purchased scheme "ONE 2 KA 4" on Mginger on 17-12-2011. and I Received a Defected Mobile without network nd motherboard problem with big Scratch on Screen.
    I Have Returned That Mobile and bluetooth to Mginger on 31-03-2012 . They don't Send me again any mobile or bluetooth.
    I Also send a mail Regarding This to Mginger and I also Call Them atleast 50-60 Times at That Time but No Action Taken on This Issue.
    So Finally The Mobile is Returned Back To Mginger and Now They Said That They are not Return My Mobile again.
    I Pay Full Amount 1749 Rupee at The Time of First Delivery.

I Will Share The Numbers Of Mginger Here...

Mginger Customer Care- 08067191919

GOBIND RAM
    Order ID- 135358
    +919215600658
    +919034857515
  • Sony IndiaSony India Senior Member
    @Hemant -

Regret the inconvenience caused. Our team is already in touch with you for this concern. Hope your concerns are resolved now.

For further communication on this concern you can reach us at our direct official toll-free no. at 1800-103-7799 or write to us at sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com

Sony India Team
  • RanjanrajeeRanjanrajee Junior Member
    edited June 2013

I took two numbers from Vodafone namely 7799555561 and 7799555560. In February, i requested vodafone to please deactivate the number 7799555560 and they successfully deactivated it in February. But then too i have been getting the rental for this number (7799555560) included in my bill. i did not inquire much into the bills and kept on paying the bills without knowing that they are wrongly charging me for the other number even after deactivation. When i finally came to know of this, i filed numerous complaints with vodafone customer care as well as the nodal office but got no appropriate response from them. I asked them to send me the right bill, adjusted of any rental for the other number (7799555560) that is included in my bill even after deactivation. Even after repeated attempts, when they did not send me the right bill, i was forced to stop the payment of bills. They deactivated all my numbers (both 7799555561 and 7799555560) after this (even before my pending bill was well within my dynamic credit limit). Finally, they forwarded me a bill which concluded an unused rental waiver of Rs-111.27 for the number 7799555561 but also included a late payment charge which resulted totally because of wrong billing from their side. The most interesting as well as annoying part of this whole incident is that they have charged me rental for the deactivated number(7799555560) as well in their final bill after deactivation::{. The extra rental charged for the deactivated number are as detailed below:
    In Feb: 6.39
    In Mar: 53.04
    In April: 99.00
    In May: 99.00
    In June: 31.94

Late payment charge for non-payment of April's Bill:100
    Unused rental waiver: -111.27

I do not understand what this 'unused rental waiver' is or how is it calculated. But, what i understand is that i have been billed wrongly of an amount of cRs290 as rental and Rs100 as late payment charges. Also, rather than resolving the issue, they haphazardly deactivated the number in a rush even when the unpaid bill was well within the credit limit. Not to mention that such stoppage of services is also wrong.
    Hello Sir/MAdam,

I have purchased one Micromax Funbook P360 device and after in a month it's not working as not powering on and i submitted to one service center called M/S NUMERIC COMMUNICATION SERVICES, they provide me Jobsheet number S010076-05133779697 and at 23 may 2013 i got a message that device is ready, but when i went there and asked to them for the same they told that model mismatched and generate new jobsheet number S010076-0513-3838270 and still its pending for repair and they people telling me that it will take 1 week 1 week like that.

Khirod Naik
  • edited June 2013
    we have filed for new gas pipeline connection in october 2012 BP # 1700044508 and cheque was paid in december 2012, till date after repeated complaints we have not got gas connection
    we are repeatdly given new persons number to contact who are either on holiday or not available.

Pathetic service by MGL forcing the consumer to run here and there for a simple gas connection.
    is it wrong to go the straight way to get connection???
  • edited June 2013
    i have booked notebook on 14 march from sellkart.com through online payment my debit card 2 times payment deducted but till now i m not getting any reimbursement.
    Hi ,

I have been using a Kingfisher co-branded Amex card for past 4 Years. Have been regularly paying my annual fees (Rs.5000/PA) and there has been no default in my last 4 year association.

AMEX has been migrating all my points to Kingfisher and i qualified for 4 tickets on spend of Rs.One Lac Sevety Five Thousand/Year. Apart from that a Payment of Rs.Ten Thousand only has been made in September on the same card to Kingfisher which is not being reversed.

Since this Card was offered by AMEX and associated benefits were also being offered by them on a thresh hold spend which i have qualified, I believe they should be liable to reimburse the same.

Anindya
  • edited June 2013
    I had booked holiday package for my parents.These days ,there have been many landslides and cloud bursting and floods there.So,I asked for cancellation of the package.I had read the cancellation policy which was sent to me through emails on the day of booking.It states,
    Cancellation Policy:
    Prior to 45 Days or more : Booking Fee
    Between 44-31 days of departure : 25% of tour cost
    Between 30-14 days of departure : 50% of tour cost
    Between 13-7 days of departure : 75% of tour cost
    6 Days to date of departure :100%
    In case of no show : 100%

I fit into the criteria of getting 50 % refund ,since my booking was for 7th July,2013.And still 23 days are left for that event

And now they are saying that they will not refund anything.For them, its not a big amount.But for people like us ,it does matters.And its not good to cheat customers like that.Please help me in this regard
  • edited June 2013
    I did a recharge online from your website for activating the Blackberry Internet Plan. There were only two plans available on the website. It does not mention that it is NOT an Internet plan. I recharged the weekly Rs. 85/- plan which to my horror was not the full-internet plan but only the email plan (of which I came to know when I contacted Customer Care). I demanded a change of plan which they said CANNOT be done. I have faced such situations earlier too wherein the website wasn’t updated and the Recharge Plan was changed without notice. I registered a complaint for it which was never resolved.
  • edited June 2013

I purchased a Sony Bravia EX300 32 LCD in 19 Aug 2010. Exactly during the 2.5 years I noticed some annoying display problem. I called the sony technicians who confirmed that the panel has got defective and needs replacement and informed me the cost to be about 15000 to 17000 + service charges. I felt stunned to note that how can a company design an electronic item that lasts only till the warranty expires. This has shook my faith and belief in SONY a name that we blindly used to trust.

Obviously now I cant dare to purchase or even watch the sony appliances in the stores. I was planning a sony smart phone from Sony but I giving second thoughts to my plan.

Best regards,

sagar datir,
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I've joined a college "C. G. Patel Institute of Technology", Bardoli-Surat, Gujarat, as an Assistant Professor on 15th February,2013. I've their appointment letter. Then I got better opportunity nearby my hometown "Navsari-Gujarat" which I've to join on 1st July,2013. As per rules, I resigned from the post on 31st May, 2013 in lieu of giving one month notice period (as per my HOD, I've confirmed with Senior Clerk-Admin about compulsory 1 month notice period). Even though Director relived me from my duty on same day telling that no notice period is required and insulted me in front of my HOD. He told me that I won't be paid salary of June & but Payment of May salary will be done after deducting vacation leaves/other leaves enjoyed in that month. My other colleagues salary were done on 6th June but I didn't get my salary. So I went to meet them on 14th May to ask about my salary status & documents I've asked them to provide on my relieving (Experience Certificate, Salary slip & Reliving letter). But they provided me only relieving certificate & told that salary will be done by 17th May Monday. Yet May month salary has not been credited in my account.
    My objections are:
    1.) How can I Claim to get May Month Salary without deducting other leaves (Casual Leaves, Duty Leaves etc.) from my salary, which are already granted by them during my Service there? they are my right to take those leaves & I am ready to compensate for 7 days Vacation leaves.
    2.) How can I Claim for June Month Salary, as They made a family person unemployed for a month even though I was ready to give a month notice period as per their rules?

I've submitted here complaint to know my chances of getting positive outputs, so kindly don't submit my complaint online.
    Will be thankful if anyone can show me a proper way.
    Sub: Timtara Fraud

With respect to above, I wish to register my compliant against Timtara.com.

I have ordered and purchased Apple I Phone 4 from Timtara.com on 31-Dec-2012 and paid INR 21,999 through Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card.
    Order No. 10379034
    Transaction ID: 10166467

Till date I haven’t received the goods nor my money back after doing so many follow ups with them.

Thanks for the initiative and support.

Pradeep
  • edited June 2013
    I have a Broadband Connection(User ID: 310425689130) which i took on 31st March by giving Cheque of Rs 1148. From the 1st day i got the Connection, it is working very bad, most of the time connection is dead slow and i have called Customer care Many times to put my Complain but they don't take complains by saying that it is a All india outage issue and will be resolved in next 10 days or 15 days. Now its 2 Months that i am hearing the same wordings again and again. So Finally i was tired of all this so i given a request to Disconnect My Connection((Request No: 203612770)on 28th May and pay my Balance. I got a call after 6 days from Reliance that Sir Please don't Disconnect, we will give you waiver for your inconvenience, i agreed and waited. Again and again i talked to customer care to let me know about the waiver or Disconnection, but finally they said waiver is rejected. I again put a request of disconnection(Request No: 204317290) on 13th June and they said, they will get back to me within 72 hours. I checked the status again on 16th again they said 48hours needed, its 3 times i am getting the same response.

There is no way that they are resolving my issue, i have contacted local offices also, They Don't Pick my call after my first complain to them(Promised to send someone to check) I Contacted Mr Amit Sharma(Area Head for Broadband)9310611344, No one visited me from last 2 days.

So Finally I am here, Still expecting to get resolve this issue.

Just lodged one more complain (No: 204711444)

Jimmi Garg
    MB.8826785111
    Shakarpur, Delhi-92
  • edited June 2013
    I am natasha rahman.. I brought my sony xperia miro on 13th february 2013 and I had water damage to my cell phone on 10th june 2013, and immediately took my cellphone to the nearest service centre... they said the warranty have been revoked because it is water damaged and they said repair is gonna cost me 5700 rupees, frankly speaking it as like buying a new cellphone but i still agreed as the service centre people were not ready to help in this matter anyways today its 22nd June 2013 and i still haven't got my cell phone back. Everytime i call them that parts have not been issued and they are delaying everyday i call them. they don't even give me proper status what's going on... Please help me I am a student and without cell phone its really difficult... the service quality is so poor and they are taking awful amount of money from me... Please help me... PLEASE... HELP ME...

model of my cellphone- ST23i
    Sl No. 35575705-054959-7

the bill no is 3579
    SI 1265-3997
    Hello Sir/ Madame

I, the propreitor of Kunal Associates[ Address: U-16/61, DLF Phase 3], Manish Kumar would like to bring to your kind notice the fraud in Aircel billing and how they dont comply with whatever they promise. I bought 10 new sim cards from Aircel for business use, where they promised me that none of the numbers will be charged to call the other 9. But the experience wasn't delivered as they said. As all of them are postpaid connections, they mailed me a bill with all the calls made to one number to the other nine charged. They have been pestering me with barring my incoming or outgoing at different times without even informing me about it and the reasons. They have been procrastinating the reprinting of the bills after rectification. Rather, they wanted me to pay the amount at that time and rectification was promised. They incited me into paying the bill and lured the payment out of me. They have been promising the correction and proper call charges but not delivering it. Ms. Vandana [Ph No. 8506036647] have been calling me every now and then to hold me back as a customer. I have been going through to lot of business losses due to the same given these are my business numbers.
    The numbers that I purchased have been attached herein for your reference. I will be highly obliged if you look into the matter as soon as possible and get me justice and peace in my life.

Ph no. 7503148340
    Ph no. 7503148349

Manish Kumar
    [Kunal Associates]
    Sir/Madam
    My Alternate No Is 9883986945 from Airtel.
    Now the issue is
    My Phone no is 9883211179,9038065166 both are under Aircel network and i port in aircel From 17th may 2013 approx.
    from the same day i am not getting in door network in the premises which is mention in above complain no.
    214/216 Jamuna Lal Bajaj Steet
    kolkata 700007
    near Burabazar police Station
    in the above premises Aircel is having small network in each and every floor but still i am not getting network in that premises
    Completely NO Network.

for the same i complained you(aircel) several time but the response is not satisfactory the respond from Aircel is:----
    "We regret for not providing best of the network at present. However, we will update you as soon as coverage improves in that area"

more then 45 days past but till now same answer from them.

below is mail communication between me and Aircel :;;Appellate.kolkata@aircel.co.in
    its tooo long but must read it
    as this communication is to long i had deleted the disclaimer in mail:

May 27

Please resolve the below issues to The earliest possible ,I am
    getting no network at that premises and its my office address.
    Its worthless to keep a cellphone at office if getting "No network".

Once again requesting Please resolve it soon.

On 5/18/13, Kolkata - Appellate (E) <appellate.kolkata@aircel.co.in> wrote:
    > Dear Mr. Bhatter,
    > This has reference to your e-mail dated 17-05-2013 regarding your Aircel
    > number 9038065166.

We would like to inform you that your matter has been forwarded to the concerned department for necessary action and we will get back to you
    > shortly.

While sincerely regretting the inconvenience caused to you we assure you
    that as our valued customer your matter has been registered with us and the
    reference number for the same is 1-12233113041.

It is our pleasure to serve you and look forward to your valued patronage.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Care

> Dishnet Wireless Ltd.
    > Kolkata
    > From: info.pinnacleadvertising@gmail.com
    > Received: 5/17/2013 3:39 PM
    > To: Kolkata - Appellate (E); Kolkata - Care (E)
    > Subject: 9038065166 Getting No Network

>My no is 9038065166. i am a MNP customer , due to network issue i have
    > to migrate from Docomo.
    > the below mention address(premises) is having ur small network in each
    > and every floor but still i am not getting ur network in that
    > premises.I think these were not working or some technical issue.
    > plz go through the same and resolve it to the earliest possible.
    > Address-

Kolkata - Appellate (E)

May 30

to me

Greetings of the day!

This has reference to your e-mail dated 27-05-2013 regarding your Aircel number 9038065166 and 9883211179.

We regret for not providing best of the network at present. However, we will update you as soon as coverage improves in that area.
    Received: 5/27/2013 7:51 PM
    To: Kolkata - Appellate (E)

May 30

to Kolkata
    Plz help me out to the earliest u can.

that is my office address and I have to be their from morning 10.30 to 7p.m.
    for the full day i am not getting network.

plz suggest me what should i do .

leaving form bengal will back on 5th. plz provide positive response.
    Kolkata - Appellate (E)

Jun 1

to me

Greetings of the day!
    This has reference to your e-mail dated 30-05-2013 regarding your Aircel numbers 9038065166 and 9883211179.
    Therefore, we request your kind co-operation till such time.

Jun 13 (10 days ago)

Any update on below request.almost ONE month is going to complete but
    no any positive feedback from your side,u are asking for cooperate
    from customer but how long customer Wil cooperate with you.
    Truly speaking if i was not MNP customer (and not bounded by TRAI for
    3 month)wil opt other option.
    No one Wil give you that much time and hamper his business.
    plz take it seriously and resolve the same by providing specific

(A Harassed Customer)

Jun 13 (10 days ago)

Any update on below request.almost ONE month is going to complete but
    no any positive feedback from your side,u are asking for cooperate
    from customer but how long customer Wil cooperate with you.
    Truly speaking if i was not MNP customer (and not bounded by TRAI for
    3 month)wil opt other option.
    No one Wil give you that much time and hamper his business.
    If we are getting this type of service who Wil suggest to join your network.

plz take it seriously and resolve the same by providing specific

On 6/1/13, Kolkata - Appellate (E) <appellate.kolkata@aircel.co.in> wrote:
    > Dear Mr. Bhatter,
    > Greetings of the day!
    > This has reference to your e-mail dated 30-05-2013 regarding your Aircel
    > numbers 9038065166 and 9883211179.
    > We regret for not providing best of the network at present. However, we will
    > update you as soon as coverage improves in that area.
    > Therefore, we request your kind co-operation till such time.
    > It is our pleasure to serve you and look forward to your valued patronage.
    > It is our constant endeavor to provide seamless customer service to our
    > valued customer.
    > Aircel Appellate Authority
    > Dishnet Wireless Ltd.
    > Kolkata
    > From: info.pinnacleadvertising@gmail.com
    > Received: 5/30/2013 6:12 PM
    > To: Kolkata - Appellate (E)
    > Subject: 9038065166 And 9883211179 Getting No Network
    > Plz help me out to the earliest u can.
    > that is my office address and I have to be their from morning 10.30 to 7p.m.
    > for the full day i am not getting network.
    > plz suggest me what should i do .
    > leaving form bengal will back on 5th. plz provide positive response.
    > On 5/30/13, Kolkata - Appellate (E) <appellate.kolkata@aircel.co.in> wrote:
    >> Dear Mr. Bhatter,
    >> Greetings of the day!
    >> This has reference to your e-mail dated 27-05-2013 regarding your Aircel
    >> number 9038065166 and 9883211179.
    >> We regret for not providing best of the network at present. However, we
    >> will
    >> update you as soon as coverage improves in that area.
    >> It is our pleasure to serve you and look forward to your valued patronage.
    >> For any further assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Care
    >> representatives at:
    >> Regards,
    >> Aircel Appellate Authority
    >> Dishnet Wireless Ltd.
    >> Kolkata
    >> From: info.pinnacleadvertising@gmail.com
    >> Received: 5/27/2013 7:51 PM
    >> To: Kolkata - Appellate (E)
    >> Subject: 9038065166 And 9883211179 Getting No Network
    Please resolve the below issues to The earliest possible ,I am
    getting no network at that premises and its my office address.
    Its worthless to keep a cellphone at office if getting "No network".
    Once again requesting Please resolve it soon.
    5/18/13, Kolkata - Appellate (E) <appellate.kolkata@aircel.co.in>
    >> wrote:
    >Greetings of the day!

>>> This has reference to your e-mail dated 17-05-2013 regarding your Aircel
    number 9038065166.
    We would like to inform you that your matter has been forwarded to the
    concerned department for necessary action and we will get back to you
    While sincerely regretting the inconvenience caused to you we assure you
    that as our valued customer your matter has been registered with us and
    the
    reference number for the same is 1-12233113041.
    It is our pleasure to serve you and look forward to your valued
    patronage.
    For any further assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Care
    representatives at:
    Aircel Appellate Authority
    Dishnet Wireless Ltd.
    Kolkata
    >>> From: info.pinnacleadvertising@gmail.com
    > Received: 5/17/2013 3:39 PM
    Kolkata - Appellate (E); Kolkata - Care (E)
    Subject: 9038065166 Getting No Network
    My no is 9038065166. i am a MNP customer , due to network issue i have to migrate from Docomo. the below mention address(premises) is having ur small network in each
    and every floor but still i am not getting ur network in that
    premises.I think these were not working or some technical issue.
    plz go through the same and resolve it to the earliest possible.
    Address-
    +919883986945
    +919038065166
  • Sony IndiaSony India Senior Member
    @Sagar -

Regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to check upon your concerns. Please give us some time, we shall check on your concerns and update you on this concern.

Sony India Team