Where to file Consumer Complaint

Comments

I have purchased brand new Maruti Ritz from Sehgal Auto - Law College road, Pune just before 20 days back. Unfortunately there i a air conditioned cooling problem starts from last 2 days in my new car. I had given my car for servicing & air condition repairing purpose this morning, Unfortunately the service person told me the respective part is not available today & i have to wait till tomorrow for the same. I am surprised how new cars of Maruti showing this kind of problem after checked all the parts before deliver the same to customers when they have a good brand name & service.

Expecting to get my car back with air condition problem solved without any charges hence all the parts is in warranty.

Mayur Patil
    9850 887 517
  • charlesjohnbhaskarcharlesjohnbhaskar Junior Member
    edited May 2013

My Account number with Tatadocomo is: 900026954. and my mobile number is: 9282126062. I had been approached by Tatadocomo for a new plan last year. ARP999 as explained to me is as follows: Rs. 999/- is paid in advance for 1 year rental and is entitled to 150 minutes of local + STD calls. I opted for this in May last year. Unfortunately as promised they did not provide any free call and charged for calls even if they are within 150 minutes say 30 or 40 calls also. My repeated complaint did fall in deaf ears. Each customer care person explains a different charges and about free calls. All complaints were closed promptly within a few days without addressing the issue. After this I went to appellate and they did act on it They reversed the charges for the two months. I thought things are over but very next month they repeated the same mistake. I had sent them their own link showing details of the plan and free calls but they never sent anything except auto replies.
    In February, they completely blocked my mobile as well as landline. Repeated calls only made me go crazy and caused much mental agony. Now I am getting a lawyer's notice saying I need to pay Rs. 786 + Rs. 500 legal charges. not only they need to pay e my rental for all these months since they had stopped my services but also the furious charges need to be reversed. In addition, my mobile as well as landline phone (both CDMA) which have become useless need to be taken back or paid for. In the previous instance too, a few years back they forced me to stop their services and that mobile too is with me as a show piece. On their promise that this time the same will not be repeated I went with them. Now I know they don't change. Kindly do the needful to do the needful and take suitable action. I can send all the correspondence and bills and screenshots of their website giving the details of free call if required. Now I have noticed that their original link for the plan is now deleted from their site, after my screen shots were sent to the customer care as well as appellate.
  • dadi krishnadadi krishna Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    HI,
    I took education loan 1.5L from sbi in 2006 to complete my B.tech in 2010 may i completed my education.from 2012 june on wards im started re paymenting.Every month im paying 7 thousand to the bank as a emi.Now a days they are calling and threatening me to pay 1L because i didnt pay any amount for 1 yr after my B.tech.I dint understand while taking they told i can re pay the money in 7 yrs after my B.tech .Now they are came to my home they are threatening my parents .I dont know is there any rule like repay particular amount need to pay yearly.They calling me in my office hours and they threatening that they will register the case against us.Even i put the valuable land as surety. I dont know what to do.Plz give me how i can proceed .I cant pay 1L in a month which they gave dead line for me.How i can stop bank agents not to come my home and threatening my parents and me.Plz help me ..at least give me the suggestion asap.
  • mishraashutoshmishraashutosh Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    This is to inform that some person named Gyanendra Raghuraj Singh has fraudulently debited an amount of Rs. 1,10,000/ (Rupees one lakh and ten thousand only) through phone banking from our joint account on June 1st, 2013 at 7 PM. This transaction was made without our prior knowledge. Attached with the email is an FIR copy of the same for your records (Complaint number: SR270600260). We would appreciate if the necessary action could be taken from your end and we could get our money back at the earliest. The account details of the aforementioned account are as follows:
    Name of the account holder: Ashutosh Mishra, Richa Dubey
    Account Type: Joint
    Branch: ICICI Bank, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
    Account number: 032201512208FIR.jpg
    Ashutosh
  • asusasus Junior Member
    Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Hemant Verma from Bhilai Chhattisgarh and I had bought Sony VAIO laptop model name SVE 15123CNW & serial no. 27556068-7020676 on date 10 march 2013, after 2 days I am facing problem regularly in the product, I told my problem to sony but they are not giving me any solution, so finally I am contacting you for further help, please help me.
    My case id : 014166029
    Dear Team,

Sub : Spicejet Lost Baggaged Complain CR/241991/2013

My name is Mr. Mohitkumar U. koya. I am 57 Years Old.

I had travelled by spicejet flight SG 917 departing at 6.10 AM from Ahmedabad to Hyderabad on 6th March 2013 . My baggage was lost by their poor service. My baggage irregularity report number was 27023.

On the same day I had a connecting flight to Indonesia in late evening.

I am also heart patient with diabetes problem. i had lost all my medicines that day and also poorly treated by their ground staff at hyderabad . Initially they told me that i will receive my baggage around 11 o'clock. till the time i had to wait for medicines and all.

Due to their carelessness i could not get my Baggage and i had to immediately go out from the airport for my medicines and i had to buy some new clothes for my international trip. It was really harassing for me that they didn't care for old age people like me .

Even they spoiled my international trip. After all these harassment they offered only Rs3000 against my all losses and harassment problem, which i have declined.

I had to buy all new things which required for international trip including medicines, clothes, camera and a bag.

I need my lost bag or required appropriate compensation.

Kindly do the needful. I want to raise complain of harassment also.
  • edited June 2013
    I booked for UBIslate 7+ on January 20, 2012 through online .MY reference Id : PM0A0C. I sent the Demand draft through Professional courier .DD number is 518087 dated 24/01/2012 through SBI bank ,Bangalore.

Till now i have not received with the tablet , i ordered.In the mean time, i enquired about the delivery details. They replied till October 2012, that they will deliver within a month.But they failed to do so.After that i did not get any further reply.

Please immediately reply in regard to my query.
  • sharmaprafull01sharmaprafull01 Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    I want make a complain against a resume making company named CLICK2RESUME.COM, This is a fraud company, which takes the money for many things and dont reply back after receiving the money. So I want a submit request to keep other persons aware of this fraud company and to take action against this type of fraud company.

• nupurnagpalnupurnagpal Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    This is nupur Nagpal , 28 yrs old, working in a placement firm. CLC Service approach me for personal loan on a term of 5% commission ( on total loan amt) on which 1% need to pay in advance ( which is refundable) and rest 4% payable after the loan get processed. As my need so i have given my documents stating what all documents I can gave on which they agreed upon and said yes and now its been a week i am trying to approach them for the refund as loan cannot be process because of insufficient documents. i am trying reaching them but they are not picking, when i called on other number so got to know the executive who called me name chanchal not exists.

Yesterday dated 4th june after contacting them from past 3 days on reversal they agreed to pay my 1% refundable amount of 2000 n then called up saying we will not pay and do whatever you want. i told them i will raise a complaint in consumercourt so they said madam you cannot do anything.

Nupur
    nupur.nagpal11@gmail.com
    G-17 c Rama park Road
    Mohan Garden
    Uttam Nagar
    New Delhi 110059
  • edited June 2013

I am a prepaid user of the vodafone, before three days i made a recharge from online of Rs. 148, when i recharge my cell there was showing an add that "vodafone made for you offer, Recharge with 148 and get 700 mintue(42000 secs) ", so i choose that recharge but after the recharge i got only 615mintue and my calls are also charges as mintue basis not seconds basis, as i mostly do calls less than 10 seconds thats why i choose that recharge, Please help me regarding this as i already put a complaint in vodafone feedback option, but didnt get any reply yet. My mob No is 9780913950 and email id is karan.phull@yahoo.com.

karan
  • rashbhattrashbhatt Junior Member
    Ref: invoice no.13902324 - 100bestbuy.com
    Sub: non delivered of product by 100bestbuy.com

i had purchased product from above company online on 29.04.2013 till date i have not received the the shipment. i have also contact there customer care 3-4 times, every time they are promising that they will delivered within 2-3 days but till date i had not received any shipment from them. please help me out or guide for the same. i had also sent email but, every time they are replying that please check FAQ. expecting help from you.
    thanking you.
    Rashesh Bhatt
  • edited June 2013

Let me state my problem in detail. I am using MTS connection since 6 months with connection number 9137101202.

12.50: On 4th June 2013, I visited one of mobile shop (Raj Mobiles, MR Amin: 9925518161) on pedak road Rajkot @ 12.52, there I paid Rs 248 to dealer for recharging my Mblaze.

13:45: I reached home and found recharge was not successful so i visited outlet again at 13.45, he said network is low so adviced me to wait and recharge will be done in next 2 hours.

14:45: It still didn't happen and 14.45 i visited outlet again and found that number inserted was 9137101201 on the place of 9137101202.

So I called up customer care @ 9137-955-955 from my mobile 9033250822 and after being on line for more than 15 minutes my call was answered by lady who deals with only mobile internet and she asked me call again on same number.

I again called up to 9137-955-955 and like before it took 15 minutes customer care executive to answer my call. Luckily one gentalman names by alpesh answered my call and our conversation held for half an hour as in between alpesh used to keep on hold for long time. (I have tele call record for all above).
    He registred my complain and gave me complain number C1351704408.

Dealer was observing my this conversation so he advised me to visit MTS office. I had been to MTS office of pedak road and there outlet manager was out so they adviced me to call Mr Gadhiya on 9137010049. I also spoke to other lady on call for long hours.

After so much of efforts they told me that I am late if number was entered wrong than I should have informed within 4 hours.

Now please suggest me what is my mistake in above. I request you to consider my this problem as serious and help me in getting my money back.

I hope you will understand my efforts and time I wasted behind following your process.

Samir Rajani
    Contact number: 9033250822
    Transaction ID: 362530734.

Best regards
    Samir Rajani
    +91 9033250822
  • edited June 2013
    i have taken a package of job assisstance along with resume writing in april.it has been promised that within 48 hrs resume writing will be done for which they have charged RS 3000.but now it is june and till now there is no response from there side.i have complaint them many times but they have always shown an irresponsible behaviour.
    now i want my money back.
  • edited June 2013
    There was 2 shipment (of Nashik) for me through Bluedart, (1) AWB No- 59115765122 & (2) AWB No- 59115779262. I called to blue dart office nashik at 0253-2351539 on 05/06/2013 11.46 AM regarding these 2 shipment. one lady from bluedart office picked the phone & told that these 2 shipments will be delivered up to evening time of same day. in the evening (05/06/2013), i got one shipment (AWB No- 59115765122). when i asked for second shipment, courier boy has told that he don't know about second shipment. I called again to bluedart office for delivery of second shipment, bluedart office lady has told that second shipment ( AWB No- 59115779262) will be delivered on 06/06/2013.but shipment was not delivered on next day too. for taking delivery, i have gone to blue dart office on 07/06/2013. at that time, office person has told that shipment has been returned. i ask the reason of return, but didn't got satisfactory reply. office person has given a moblie no- 9923208007 to know the reason the return of shipment, that person has talked in very rude & rough way.

Is this kind of service you (Bluedart) provide?
    Complaint is regarding for Nashik (mahatma nagar, trimbak road office) Bluedart

M K S RAJPOOT
    Mobile- 9823148973
    Email- mksrajpoot@rediffmail.com
  • edited June 2013

I upgraded to hd connection on feb 25 n was told I will get free 2 month pack. I paid for box charges and one month pack charges. After 3 months my account is deactivated and I m told that pack were never free. I made payment of rs 800 on June 2 and still have outstanding rs 600 .

Is it fair on part of dish tv to deviate from promised offers and incorrectly charging customers. I have talked to customer care for past ten days but to no vail.

Can somebody help as this is harassment.

VC no 01517572327 .

Rishi
    New Delhi
    Dear sir/madam,
    This Balamurugan from Thiruvannamalai. I registered my complaint to IFB customer care18604255678 before one and half month that noise is coming from machine.then they send local authorized service person and they told tub bearing is the problem and it will come from chennai after 20 days to resolve this.after 20 days i make a call and asked.bur there is no proper response from local service.and also i call customer care nearly 5 more times but still they wont tell proper solution and not consider my query.they only give complaint ID.my machine is in 4 year warranty period.so please help me to take further action against IFB as soon as possible

Balamurugan
    9786620526
    Thiruvannamalai
    Tamilnadu
  • edited June 2013
    i buyed the prestige kettle on 8th dec 2012 it stopped working from 29th march 2013 till now they are repairing it as it is under warranty and daily they are misbehaviing and speaking wrong words in phone, i called head office but still they are not replying and not in the mood to repair
    complaint no.20103
    address and phone no.of company person
    TTK Prestige Limited,401,Industry House,
    A.B. Road Indore - 452001
    State : Madhya Pradesh
    Landline No. : 0731-253 7539 Mobile No. : 7489551846
    Hello Team

Myself Vikram and I had applied for MNP request to port my no - 9212240566 from TATA Indicom to IDEA on 22th May .But this is really frustrating that I am still struggling to port my no. to IDEA.

on 29th I called to customer care and asked about the status and they said they are not aware, what is wrong ,but the request is in progress.Then I called the Idea authorized center in Dwarka Sec -12 ,he told me that somehow address document is not complete while I had already given my full address proof.I had to submit this proof again.

I called to customer care on 4th and 5th May asking for the status of my request ,they did not give me any clear comment and again said that it will be activated soon.

On 5thI again called to to IDEA center in Dwarka Sec-12 and he told me that porting code is expired,that's why my request is in progress.

Today I got mail from Idea saying that there is something wrong with my address and they asked to contact idea store.When I visited the store he told me that he had submitted all the documents.So now I do not what to do

My New complaint no. is -C1-2649326564 which was expected to be resolved by 7th June but still it is pending.

I am totally disappointed from this and wrote this mail to you. Please take any necessary action on my case. This is my humble request to you.

Please help me.

Vikram
    Hello Team

Please help me.

Vikram

We would request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further assistance.

Idea Cellular
  • edited June 2013
    I have insured my car but not received my hard copy and the cover note has expired. It was done on 18-14-2013. I have been in contact with the insurer for the past two weeks but till date nothing have been done. Please guide me what all legal steps can be taken.
  • NupoorNupoor Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    This is to inform you that I have been facing harassment because of Reliance CDMA Customer care Executives.

First of all they gave me wrong information regarding the expiry of my sms pack and when I complained that I have been charged for the messages today, they said that Your pack had expired yesterday.

Secondly, I called them 5 times and each time I talked about my Refund of Rs.97, they said they cannot access my account, while they were doing the same till I didnot talk about it.

Thirdly, They said that You should count the days of expiry by your own even if you have confirmed it from our forum.

One of your executives even disconnected the call as and when I said I want to talk to the senior.

Sir, I cannot explain every bit of the problem but I have been facing it hard.

In case, U didnot understand my problem, Please give me a call on 9386008232.

With Regards,
    Nupoor Goel
    Contact: 9386008232
  • khandelwalgirrajkhandelwalgirraj Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi, this complain Regarding IRCTC TDR refund. I have booked ticket through IRCTC in Aug'12 for Travel Kalka to New delhi 20th Aug'2012. I have booked 2 different ticket because ticket was on waiting one train time is in night 12 AM and another one is next day mrng 6 AM but both chart prepare at same time on previous day at 5 PM so I could not cancel the ticket. We travel on 12 AM train and fill TDR for Morning train but till date I have not received TDR refund. I have marked many mails to IRCTC care and TDR process team but every time they respond we have forward your mail to concern department but nothing has been done till date.so pls look into this matter on priority. PNR NO for which I have filled TDR is 2438560870 and respective PNR No for which we Travelled 2237570641. so pls look into this matter.
    HELLO CONCERNED SIR/MAM,
    I HAVE PURCHASED A MICROWAVE OF LG CO.I HAVE A SMALL FAMILY, SO MICROWAVE WAS USED JUST FOR HEATING WATER & VEGETABLES . FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER PURCHASE,I HAVE USED MICROWAVE FOR BOILING POTATOES FOR 10 MINUTES AND AFTER THAT ,MICROWAVE STOP WORKING PROPERLY AND THEN WE CONTACTED THE NEAR-BY LG SERVICE CENTER - ELECTO DEVICE CARE , 6-E-16 JAWAHAR NAGAR,SRI GANGANAGAR,RAJASTHAN .
    THE ENGINEER OF THE SERVICE CENTER CHANGED A PART WHOSE CODE IS 09B MAGNETRON ON 22 DEC 2012 & I PAID Rs. 1100/- FOR THE SAME & COMMITED THAT THERE WILL BE NO COMPLAIN IN FUTURE REGARDING ITS WORKING & WE ARE LIABLE TO HELP YOU IF THE SAME PROBLEM IS NOTICED IN FUTURE .
    AFTER A LITTLE TIME,WE BOILED POTATOED AGAIN & THE SAME PROBLEM EMERGED AND SO,WE CONTACTED LG ELECTRO DEVICE CARE AGAIN & THEY GIVE US THE ASSURANCE THT NO CHARGES WILL BE CHARGED THIS TIME BUT WHEN WE VISIT THE SERVICE CENTER FOR TAKING ITS DELIVERY,THEY ASKED US TO PAY Rs. 1200/- MORE FOR SOME ANOTHER PART.NOW ITS BEEN 30-40 DAYS SINCE I AM CONTACTING THE SERVICE CENTER TO DELIVER THE MICROWAVE BUT EVERYTIME THE FALSE COMMITMENT IS BEING MADE BY Mr. RAMAN CHOUDARY ( SERVICE INCHARGE) THT THE MICROWAVE WILL BE DELIVERD BY TODAY EVERYTIME I CONTACTED BUT TILL NOW,I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MICROWAVE.
    I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE SOME EARLY ACTION SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE MY MICROWAVE FROM ELECTRO DEVICE CARE,SGNR.
    IF SOME ACTION WILL NOT BE TAKEN FOR THIS REQUEST THEN UNFORTUNATELY,WE HAVE TO FORWARD THIS COMPLAINT TO CONSUMER COURT,LOCAL NEWSPAPER AND TV CHANNEL FOR SOME STRICT ACTION TO BE IMPLIED AGAINST THE LG SERVICE CENTER.

FROM
    SUBHASH CHANDER
    4-F-9,JAWAHAR NAGAR
    SRI GANGANAGAR - 335001
    RAJASTHAN
    MOB.- 09414089624
    0154-2460124
  • edited June 2013
    What is the procedure to file complaint against indiatimes shopping. what i do first.. please give ur guidelines
  • edited June 2013
    I had recharged my phone on 10/06/13, and activated the blackberry 398 plan on my phone. I used whatsapp after that. Now on 12/06/13, my phone shows a balance of Rs. 60, when i have not made any calls for long duration. On calling customer care they refuse to divulge the usage details, and inform me that since i have been using whatsapp, they are deducting my balance. However, I have been a blackberry user since last 1.5 yrs, they have never deducted any balance for usage of whatsapp, now suddenly they have deducted 60 Rs. naming it as a use of third party application. The customer care executives are also arrogant and non-cooperative. They have flatly refused to refund any money. They never mentioned in their plan that they will start charging money for the same. Asking for money over and above Rs. 400 is just appalling.

Then I activated the Whatsapp pack for Rs. 16 as suggested by the customer care executives. Even after this my balance is still being deducted citing use of third party applications, which by the way I have none installed on my phone.

On calling the customer care executive SANJAY RANE answered the call and blatantly refused to return the money.

Now after all this, I am just left with Rs. 25 on my phone, they have made total deductions of Rs. 530 in just a span of two days

Where am I at fault:
    1. For last 1.5 years there was no deduction for use of such applications, is it my fault?
    2. Suddenly without informing me you will start deducting my balance, is it my fault?
    3. Your customer care executives did not inform before hand about the plan details, is it my fault?
    Why should I pay for any such mistakes.

You are just cheating the customers by deducting untimely balance. I request everyone to leave Reliance and switch to other carriers, they are nothing but cheaters.
  • edited June 2013
    i have purchased XOLA X900 mobile handset from T3 -CROMA store. later the display pf the set was broken in an accident. i send the handset to XOLO service centre . on MARCH 26,2013 , AND TILL NOW THEY HAVEN'T GIVE FEED BACK ON MY HANDSET BY JUST SAYING UNDERREPAIR STATUS. Now on 11th june 2013 i received a mail saying the cost of repairing the hand set is rs.5700 on initial payment. earlier i got reply that their service is not sure whether they can repair the set or not.
    I have asked them to send the repaired handset to my registered address , then on inspecting only i can release the payment in any mode as per their requirement. Since Lava International Ltd service seems to be imposter, how can i trust that they deliver my handset with all original part equipped.
  • edited June 2013
    i had ordered a book from flipkart for rs 345/- but later on next day i had a call from flipkart that i have to re order that book online by using net banking. when i again orderd that book that time the price of same book was rs 403+50=453/- and when i asked them about this mischievous act then they were giving unsatisfactory answers and now i want to take a strong action against them.
  • edited June 2013
    I HAVE WON THE PRIZE FROM THIS COMPANY .. THIS COMPANY HELD A COMPETITION DURING IPL-5 AND KEPT PULSAR AS A WINNING PRIZE. I WON THAT PRIZE AND THEY ALSO SEND ME THE CONFIRMATION MAIL FOR THE SAME. THEY TOLD ME THE PRIZE YOU WILL BE RECEIVE IN 1 MONTH. AFTER 1 MONTH NO PRIZE CAME SO I CALLED THEM FOR THE STATUS OF MY PRIZE THEY SIMPLY USED TO GIVE SOME EXCUSE AND TELL IT WILL TAKE SOME MORE TIME .. TILL MARCH FIRST WEEK ( i.e ALMOST 10 MONTH FROM THE PRIZE I WON ) THEY USED TO ANSWER MY CALL AND FINALY TOLD YOU WILL GET YOUR PRIZE IN FIRST WEEK OF APRIL. BUT I DIDN'T GOT THE PRIZE SO I CALLED BUT FROM THAN ON THE NUMBER I USED TO CALL BEFORE IS NOW NOT REACHABLE. I WASTED MY 2 MONTH PLAYING THAT GAME , I WON IT TOO BUT DIDN'T GOT THE PRIZE . HOPE YOU SEE TO IT AND TAKE A ACTION AGAINST IT.

FOR YOUR REFERENCE HERE IS COMPANY ADDRESS :PLAY UP India. 3rd Floor, MPD Towers, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase-V, Gurgaon, 122002. PHONE : +91 124 495 2700

PLEASE LOOK INTO IT AND TAKE STRONG ACTION AS ITS NOW MORE THAN A YEAR .
  • edited June 2013
    By mistake I activated 3G 1599 plan for my mobile number 9911339430. Immediately I called Vodafone customer care to cancel my request but they told me that it can't be possible to cancel the request at this time and you can cancel after the service is activated on your number. The customer care executive also told me that I need not to pay the rental. As per his instruction I deactivated the service on the same day. Now the customer care people are saying that I have to pay the full rental. I am unable to understand why I was told to pay rent as I did not availed the service and I deactivated it as soon as I received the intimation about the activation. So, Can you please help me out.
  • edited June 2013
    This is with reference to the exorbitant bill of Rs.7448.18/- that I received for the period 05.04.13 to 04.05.13. There has been no positive reply from the vodafone corpcare ids i wrote to. I think they are not even reading my mails completely.

On receipt of the e-bill I understood that Rs. 6289.12/- have been charged for GPRS usage.

My Talk Plan is the BUSINESS 149 PLAN under the CUG plan of Vodafone.s. In addition I have activated the 3GB(VM+VLC) @ 199 plan.

More than the bill amount, my grievance here is that I have not been intimated about reaching the limit of my internet usage and allowed to continue using the services. On inquiry I was told that I have exceeded usage of my GPRS Plan by 599 MB.

Every month I receive an intimation from Vodafone via SMS for every 200 MB of data consumed. However during the above mentioned billing period I received an intimation only till usage of 2000.05 MB of data i.e. on 26th April 2013. As a postpaid customer there is no option but to rely on these notifications to check usage.

After that no intimation was received about my internet usage. Hence I was not made aware of consuming data of more than 3GB. The only message I received of exceeding the usage over and above data plan was on 4th may 2013 which was too late.

As a consumer I do not find it fair that the bill was allowed to reach to such an amount as my monthly bill has never been more than Rs. 600/-. Had i received any notification from you regarding my usage i would have willingly paid the amount.

I have been a customer of vodafone for almost 2 years now. I have no objection to paying my regular dues, but I do not deserve to pay the stated amount of over seven thousand, as there has been deficiency from Vodafone as well.
    Besides writing mails to four ids including that of a manager, my grievance has been conveyed to two of their personnel who called to ask for my payment status. I was told that somebody would get back to me to resolve the complaint. As expected nobody did, and i finally decided to pay disconnect the services, but of course made a payment of Rs. 700/- which were my actual dues.

My aim of putting this up here is to make people aware of of the inefficient functioning of the service provider before making a choice of service.