Where to file Consumer Complaint

Comments

• adinathpasaneadinathpasane Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    sir, I have ordered Samsung Tab and LG Full HD LED LCD TV 22LS2100(22LS2100) and sony errison's flip cover and Panasonic Caller I.D Telephone KXTS-820(KXTS820) 5 products in TIMATARA.COM< while booking they said that product will be reach in 3 to 4 days but still i have not got anything and I paid money online through ONLINE BANKING, when I checked online TIMTARA website but that website has been removed from the internet and when I contacted with TIMTARA costomers, at the beginning they told it will reach in 2 days but after that they stopped receiving my call.
    Now they are not responding either my call or my emails although they are not cancelling my order and even not refunding my money. so please I humbly request you that take a serious action against this ,
    MY ORDER DETAILS:

QUANTITY
    UNIT DISCOUNT
    TOTAL PRICE
    DELIVERY TIME

Amzer 92924 Flip Case for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman(Amzer 92924 Flip Case for Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman)

Rs. 899
    Rs. 203
    Rs. 696
    Delivery Within 3 Weeks

Panasonic Caller I.D Telephone KXTS-820(KXTS820)

Rs. 1,190
    Rs. 269
    Rs. 1,841
    Delivery Within 3 Weeks

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 Wi-Fi, 3G, 16GB(P3100)

Brand Web Redemption Offer - Free Samsung Bluetooth

QUANTITY
    UNIT DISCOUNT
    TOTAL PRICE
    DELIVERY TIME

LG Full HD LED LCD TV 22LS2100(22LS2100)

Rs. 12,000

Chennai 600087

Ms.Divya Dhody
    Vice President
    Customer Services & Nodal Officer
    SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt.Ltd.
    DLF Infinity Towers,Tower C,12th Floor, Block 2,Building 3,DLF Cyber City,
    Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
    Email -
    Nodalofficer@sbicard.com
    'CaseID=003-695-702' RE: Re: Issue with SBI Credit Card - REMINDER 7
    Dear Divya Dhody,

This is regarding the dispute raised in CIBIL on 1-2-2013.
    Attached is a copy of the CIBIL report.
    The background of the issue is
    1. I lost my wallet along with all my cards (including SBI Card), in Rome Italy in 2007. For which I called Visa hotline and deactivated all my cards (including SBI Card).
    2. Apparently there was a misusage only SBI card (which is a great security concern). I called SBI and managed to close this dispute with great difficulty in my favour.
    3. After this hassle I decided not to have SBI cards. Hence I cancelled all the cards with your bank.
    4. After which I still received a set of cards, which I never activated and I still have those dummy cards with me.
    5. The CIBIL report states misuse of my name somewhere in Jaipur. FYI I was an NRI until 2012 Oct. Interestingly, the period for which the card was used, I was not in India, especially not in Jaipur. Attached are my passport copies to prove that I was out of India during this period.
    6. Inspite of raising these pointers to your “friendly” customer service officers (who didn’t have a clue of what I was talking),they still continued to torture me with phone calls during my official hours. When I asked them to follow up thru emails, they stopped the follow-ups.
    7. Since then, I have been writing to various SBI email ID’S that is available in the website, but of no use.
    I am sincerely trying to resolve this issue peacefully. But the reaction from your side is very provoking. Even though I have all proofs to take legal action against SBI for tarnishing my name and humiliating me, I am still trying to resolve it peacefully. If you fail to respond in a logical and compassionate manner, I might have to seek legal action against SBI. I expect you guys to close this by end of May 2013.
    Balakumar Venkatesan

Documents can be Enclosed:
    1. CIBIL Report with SBI reported details
    2. 1st Set of email copies

• KaushakKaushak Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Dear Sir/ Madame, I Kaushak Maheshwary on behalf of my Company Archer Tours Pvt Ltd would like to lodge a complain against NETINDIA.com. The complaint is with regards to false promises and service deliveries. We had purchased a VPS from Net4INdia. We had purchased in August 2012. They had promised us a VPS with proper installation of Software's that we wanted. Initially they delivered the server to us promptly. Later we had to right to them for installations which they had promised to us. This installations took another 1 - 2 Months. Sales Person Mr. Tauseef from Net4India told us that he will extend the contract for us for the time wasted in installation. Later we asked them to give us a control panel and they suggested us Pleask. We purchased Pleask and installed it on our server. After installation we started facing problem and we had contacted NET4 and they said we will offer you CPanel. We got cpanel from them and had asked them to point all records of emails with proper security to our Domain which they were unable to do. Later we had SMTP issues which they were unable to sort. We being laymen had to find solutions and used to send it to them, on basis of which they replied us. Later Cpanel had some virus issues which was compromised at their end so they asked us to migrate it to new server. We then approached NET4 and they said you have to buy Managed Services which was initially not told to us. We even bought that but the entire team is useless. They cannot solve issues and keep on passing it to different persons in their team. Later they managed to change the server and got us a new server with New IP. Again the new ip was blacklisted when we contacted CPanel they said that this time the error was not from their end and must have been from the VPS Provider. When we again contacted them they said we had used their manage services for more than one month and started asking for one more month payment. They have never reverted on time for any of our issues and then they say 01 month period is used. We are tired following up with them. We now sent them an email where we told them to extend the contract and provide new server as per CPanels email but they have said no and asked to buy managed services programme again. I have sent number of emails to MR. JASJIT owner. VISHESH Sales HEad and many other but no one replies. When you send them an email in BOLD, then they reply. I sincerely request you to help us in getting our refund back from FRAUD COMPANY. Awaiting a positive response. Regards Kaushak
    Dear Concern,

I had ordered for a sofa at wood line furnitures no 5 bible church road vijaya bank colony outer ring road bangalore 560043. On 22 FEb 2013, I went to their show room and liked a design, but wanted a different colour hence made a advance payment of Rs 10000/ (even though they had asked me to pay a nominal amount of Rs 1000/) and said that will finalise the sofa in a week or so. But due to some personal problems, I had to cancel the idea of buying the new sofa and I went to their showroom after 2 days but since I was late and they were closing they asked me to come later and I called Jay ram- the executive who took my order the next day and told him that I wanted to cancel the order, upon which he said that I may not get my advance back or I may have to pick something else for that amount from them. I had a requirement of a shoe rack and I told him the same but unfortunately they didn't have stock and later after several calls, I went to their showroom and saw few shoe racks but didn't like any. Jairam has been telling me that the stocks are yet to come and he would call me but I have never received any call back from him.
    I have been to their showroom couple of times, but they don't seem to respond. I even called him last week and he said he shall call me on Monday and its been a week now that I am yet to receive a call from him.

I request you to kindly intervene to ensure that I get my refund back since it has been more than 2 months now.

Have also attached the bill for your reference.

Kindly look into the same.

Rehan
  • saptarshi_dharsaptarshi_dhar Junior Member
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

It has come to my observation that late charges amounting to approximately Rs 2800/- ( March- Rs 927, April- Rs 800 and May- Rs 1000) have been levied against card number 4196074940221006 registered in my name inspite of making full payments . On contacting Jagruti working with the collections team located at DLF infinity towers second floor, i was informed that a dummy account 9356500802194720 has been created and the charges correspond to non payment of dues against this account.

I would like to bring to your notice that till date there had been no intimation from Standard Chartered regarding the creation of this account and hence i was ignorant of the same. I have always made cash payments and that too in full against the primary card number 4196074940221006.

Request you to kindly waive off the charges levied as till date i have never defaulted on my payments.

Saptarshi Dhar
    Mobile-09582441909
    "Dear Customer,
    thank you for downloading New Games from Handygo.
    You have been charged Rs. 20
    Your balance is Rs. 0.61."
    i want to say about this massage that i have not download any game or no visit any site of game for this purpose.
    afterthat i cheked my phone thoroughly but i don't find any game download anywhere in my phone .afterthat i call customer care they said me that you download the game we cannot refund the money . i said them all things as above. but they forbid to talk about this matter n said you r saying false and we r saying truth . please help me.
  • AbhayhereAbhayhere Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    This complaint is against an e-commerce website - "ShopJii.Com"
    They seem to be a fake website. Following there online advertisements of discounted pen drives, I made an order of "Sandisk Cruzer Blade 16Gb" for Rs 300 on 10/04/2013.
    It has been a month and the pen drive has not been delivered yet.
    Their Support phone number is never picked by any support person. You cannot post a review on their online product page and post them a query on the support page.

Here are details of order placed :
    Order ID: 10978
    Date Added: 10/04/2013

And the link provided in mail to check the current status of order.
    From last 2 weeks It says that "website is under maintenance".

There is no procedure for refund of my ordered amount on the site.
    would like to file a complaint case against the website so it may not be able to fool other online customers.

I have purchased a Flat in Kalyan West in November 2009 and have taken home loan from State Bank of Hydrabad. However, now we are planning to sell the property and so we have requested the bank for the documents. But the bank is telling they don't have the original Agreement Copy of the house and they have given us the loan on the Xerox copy of Agreement. We have also ask the person from whom we bought the property and he is telling that even he don't have the originals.

Now, We ask the bank how you passed the loan without the original copies to us. And they are replying that in 2009 the branch was new ans so for more customers may be they have done the same. Because of this negligence of bank we are facing a big problem. and the cost for the whole procedure like (FIR Public notice and Certified copy) will be 30K to 40K also its very time consuming.

Can you please suggest on the above.

Thanks in advance.

Snehal K
    My name is Nishit bose, i have recently ported my mobile no. from cdma to gsm & purchased a Nokia lumia 620. Along with the phone there was an offer from airtel saying 2gb data free for 3 months at 3G speed(If 3G not available then 2G). First month i got the offer by mailing to nokia customer care but now they have disconnected my gprs and now i am not able to surf the internet on my mobile. I have also complained to the local airtel galley and they said that they will call back and solve the problem. its been more then a week now and there is no answer from airtel. If you cannot afford to give such schemes then why do they offer. Claiming for 3 months & giving only 1 month.
    My name is sudhir,
    I have recharge a wrong idea number with Rs:-60/- using mobile banking of sbi for a num:-8184983370 which my correct number is 8184963370,
    please refund my amount to my account,
    Details of recharge:-
    date of recharge:-13/05/2013,
    time:-6:42 a.m,
    OxiTransID - 02848329721305201306,
    Tid=030230342346,
    Please make reverse of that transaction please sir.....
    Or provide me the details how can i approach to refund back my money.....
  • Ujjwal_ShethUjjwal_Sheth Junior Member
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I am serving in private sector for which i got deducted PF amount and net salary i received, now i had changed my job from one place to another now its required to transfer PF, i also did the application of transfer and PF also transferred but in wrong account.
    Now PF office is not replying and roam me from one department to another.

Now i look forward to withdraw my PF amount but nobody is responding properly.
    Pl. look into this matter and revert or suggest me.

With Regards,

Ujjwal Sheth
    (M) +91-9974589769.
  • tiwari.hemtiwari.hem Junior Member
    edited May 2013

I had placed the order for "Vox 16 inch Rechargeable Pedestal fan" (Order Number 317​7065) using ShopClues site. Firstly they should mention that they will be supplying the fan in disassembled form and end user will have to get it assembled.
    Now the main problem is that the Motor part of the Vox fan is defective and it is a plastic body fan and if you apply the force it will get permanently damaged. I raised a complaint regarding the defective piece. I was told that I will receive response in 2 days. After 2 days they asked me send the picture of the defective part, I sent it. Then they gave me 2 customer care numbers of Alpha radios (who is marketing Vox product or the only supplier of Vox product). The numbers they have provided are 01204889999/ 8744066801. I tried calling in these numbers. No one was picking call on 01204889999 number and 8744066801 number was out of reach. I also tried calling the numbers provided in the warranty card of Vox fan & those numbers are not valid at all (also to mention here that the warranty card has no details filled. I am not sure if the 6 month warranty which was promised in Shopclues' site is valid or not). I again tried calling the numbers provided by ShopClues, Someone picked up the call in 8744066801 number and he told me that he is neither from Alpha Radios not from Vox electronics. So I raised the concern about numbers to ShopClues. Now they are not replying at all. Also I sent mail in alpharadios.service@gmail.com id and some other customer care Id of Alpha radios (which was given in the packaging box of the fan but no one is responding from there also. Its almost 13 days since the product was delivered. It is still in its packet with its defective part. Now I have no other option but to go to consumer court against ShopClues and Vox Electronics (Alpha radios) because they have just cheated me and looted my 3100 bucks.

So I warn everybody not to buy any product from ShopClues because they sell defective items only.
    Also don't buy any product of Vox because its not a branded but a Chinese product only. It was my constraint to buy a Vox product because no big brands like Bajaj, Khaitan and Orient make Rechargeable Fan.

Hem
    My name is sudhir,
    please refund my amount to my account,
    Details of recharge:-
    date of recharge:-13/05/2013,
    time:-6:42 a.m,
    OxiTransID - 02848329721305201306,
    Tid=030230342346,
    Please make reverse of that transaction please sir.....
    Or provide me the details how can i approach to refund back my money.....

We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your payment, thus we request you to forward us a screen-shot of the bank statement (un-editable) showing the deduction made from your account towards payment of your number on our E-mail ID.ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com. for further course of action.

Idea Cellular
    Hello Team,

I was charged fradulently on my credit card, card was swiped in Walmart Texas and Snack Vending machine on the same day within a time of few minutes difference at around 2:30 - 3:00 AM IST. I got to know about this incident at around 5:00 AM in the morning through the msg and blocked the card complaining to the bank stating that card is with me and the charges on the card cannot be valid as it is swiped and not even online.

I filed a complaint with them and the SR: 1302-004118 was allocated to me. Post complaining I have made atleast 30 contacts with them requesting for the status and all they did was provide me a repeated infortmation as below:

*****************Start************************************

From: customer.services@axisbank.com
    Sent: 28-03-2013 11:29
    To: srinathpatil@yahoo.co.in
    Subject: Re:RE: RE: RE: Re: Suppport Is Terrible

Dear Mr. Patil,
    We acknowledge your request regarding credit card account.
    We need to inform you that, the dispute is already under process to ascertain on what basis the disputed transaction was billed to your credit card account.
    Please note that as per the resolution time frame is of 90 to 120 days, which is in accordance with the dispute resolution rules.
    Further, if the dispute gets resolved in your favour then, your account will be credited with disputed amount and associate financial charges thereof.

However, if the dispute is resolved in favour of the merchant then the disputed amount along with the relevant financial charges will be paid by you.
    Customer Service
    Axis Bank - Cards
    ******************End************************

I even reached out to ombudsman and even he doesn't seem to be responsive enough to even reply to my email. Finally with no options at my end, reaching out to you as this is the only way to fix the issues that is taking off my mental peace and to teach a lesson to the bank who are not good at fixing issues for the customers and maintaining better relationship.

Today, I get an email from them stating they haven't received claim documents after 120 days. Which I submitted on 31st march on their insistence.

Appreciate your assistance and Guidance on this.

Thanks In Advance!!

AJtrrlvbdx.gnh ik[;'lkyu'
    yHZS hgizGTcvbpgoh
  • gadadhar mishragadadhar mishra Junior Member
    edited May 2013

I received a call from roozgaar.com telling me that they have shortlisted my CV and I am selected for interview with Jindal Steel & Power Limited. They further said that my CV would be forwarded to the company and they will me call me with 48 hours of time. To avail the service I require registration with their website with a payment of Rs.5000.00. They categorically told me that there are no other charges and it is one time payment only. I agreed to them and paid Rs.4718.00 using my debit card. I received a confirmation mail from them also. The details are as follows.

Order Number: R43467-C3

Grand Total: Rs. 4718
    Transcation ID: 39175067
    PaymentID: 16489052

The person than connected the call to his senior official who told me to complete the registration process I again have to pay another Rs.6000.00. When I hesitated the person told me my junior who talked to you earlier was ignorant and without payment of this amount my registration would incomplete. So I again paid the amount the transaction details are as follows.

Order Number: R43491-C3
    Order Description: Roozgaar Career Report,
    Grand Total: Rs. 5618
    Transcation ID: 39177541
    PaymentID: 16490204

Even after paying Rs.10336.00 they again peruse me to pay Rs.6498.00 for cover letter, designer resume and Roozgaar linkedin profile. I refused to pay further and demanded the refund of total amount from them. They told me that there is no refund policy, hence nothing is refundable. But their website says there is a definite refund policy.

I wonder how these types of websites are able to continue their business whose business is to cheat people. They are not paying any attention to my complaints and I therefore, request you to kindly look into this matter.

Gadadhar
    Dear sir/madam
    I Md Iftekhar Hussain have purchased vadafone post paid sim through vadafone executive on 4th may 2013 after the commitment that it will activate by Sunday (5th may) evening. Because I was going out delhi for a week. But still it not activated. During this i have called so many times and they told every time by next morning it will activate. at last i have called on 13th may 2013 they reply vary roughly and also misbehave. Now i dont want to activate this sim and i want compensation for that.
    So please guide me what i will do for that.
    Details of Receipt No and sim No are following

Receipt No MAS/SAL/2013 34310
    Date 04/05/2013
    Sim No 81012401542
  • Md iftekhar HussainMd iftekhar Hussain Junior Member
    Dear sir/madam

Subject: Delay in activation of vadafone post paid sim

So please guide me what i will do for that.
    Details of Receipt No and sim No are following

Receipt No MAS/SAL/2013 34310
    Date 04/05/2013
    Sim No 81012401542
  • akn.tknakn.tkn Junior Member
    edited May 2013

I got a call from General Group of Industry for Airlines job on March and I sit for an interview with them and they offered me a job like Supervisor Role of ground staff with a salary scale of 20000 to 30000, and they request me to give Rupees 15000 in 3 installment and they ensures me that my Job was 80% confirmed, the amount which they taking is for OJT and they will call me up for the class when its will get start, I have given Rupees 5000 on first installment but after than they don’t call me up and change their location of their office without informing me, but I personally track them and visit at their new office which is not at Baguihati Kolkata. When I visit at their new office for their classes, they always return back me and said that they will call me for the call, but as of now I don’t get any classes for them.

I don’t want to continue anymore and I want my money back which I have dropped, but they to totally denied to give back my money which I have given.

My concern below-:
    1. They have taken Rs 5000 and don’t call me for the any classes.
    2. They have changed their office location and don’t inform me.
    3. I have drop Rs 5000 on 29 April but don’t get any classes from their Institute
    4. Whenever I visit for my class they always said, the class will start from next week and they update, but don’t get any call from their side as of now.
    5. They have informed me that the money which they are taking is for OJT and my job was 80% confirmed, but I don’t think any company take money for OJT.
    6. I want my money back which I have given and I don’t want to continue any more with them.
    I had asked for a new sim card from airtel which got lost the same day without even using it. I tried calling airtel many times sent an email that this number was lost. There was no response. Now after 3 months I am getting calls every day to pay Rs 4000 for a number I never used. When they have to sell something they come chasing you but when you ask them for service they dont bother.

I am being harrased by Airtel and need to file a complaint against them.
  • sudhi7sudhi7 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    i gave my seagate 160 gb hardisk which is under warranty to the authorized service center -accel fronline.the service centre gave me replaement for the hardisk in about 2 weeks.i got a complaint hardisk. i reported the service centre and they told me to return it back. and again after 21 days they got me another hardisk which again has complaints. iam really fed up with their service and i wish consumer court would help me for the same issue
  • sudhi7sudhi7 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    i had purchased a liviya branded backpack which costs about rs 1000 on december 2012.the bag has a company warranty for 1 year.i have bought this bag from the shop named 'school bazaar' situated in taj road ,calicut,kerala.the reason i bought this bag was the convicement of the seller in that shop that the bag is of high quality and i wont face any problem.but eventhough i rarely uses the bag, i faced many problems with it in its stiching and zips.i returned the bag to the shop keeper telling the problem.for my disappointment they repaced the worn out zip with a low quality zip and i noticed that they are repairing it from out side and not giving me the company service.after 1 month another zip complaint came and i again went.and for the third time another compaint came with its handle.iam really fed up with the quality of this bag.even the bag does not shows the quality of a lesser priced unbranded bag.i really wish the consumer court understands my problem and gives a resolution for this, since i really wants products which has value for money.
    thankyou
    Basin Ventures (Tata Motors)
    Heavy Billing 150000 vs 50000,
    No Responce from Dealer and Company,
    Very late delivery 50 days vs 10 days,
    Costomer care receives call but didtn solve the problem.
  • saini.dalipsaini.dalip Junior Member
    Dear Sir/Madam

i am Dalip kumar, from Masta wali dhani Singhana, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan.

I have send a Application form by Speed Post(EH429172555IN on 01/03/2013) , This is delivered on 07/03/2013.Due to 6(six) day taken in delivery, my application form is canceled. kindly check this mail. and provide a positive result. Because i have miss a great opportunity, and kindly tell me rules of Speed post delivery. i have complain regarding this to Indian post office(complain No.10005364777).

Thanks& Regards

Dalip kumar

saini.dalip@gmail.com
  • Shib Kinkar DasShib Kinkar Das Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Myself Shib Kinkar Das, a Govt. Employee beg to put forward the following fact for favour of your kind information and taking necessary action thereon:-
    That I am Gold Credit Card Holder bearing No. 4346786002763596 of HDFC Bank.
    That, In the middle of March, a lady, collected my cell no. from somewhere and started giving calls regularly to open a Policy of HDFC Life Insurance.
    That on the last week of March, a person named Mrinmoy (Cell No. 9830020080) came to my office and somewhat forced me to open a policy by providing false assurance and took xerox copies of my Pan Card (Card No. ACQPD1891C) and said Gold Credit Card. He took signatures of mine on some blank papers. I requested him repeatedly not to open any policy in my name before and after his taking signatures on those blank papers and to treat it as cancelled and he assured me that he will treat
    i bought my docomo sim 4 days before but its still not active.
    my name is s.srinivas i am using tatadocomo number 8123622074 from 1 year first their service was very good my plan was 1 Pisa per second but few months ago i have activated half Pisa per second its validity was 3 months from their they are charging me as they like even after completion of three months they are charging me 1.2 Pisa per second , so i have called a customer care but i dint get proper reply so i have registered a compliant no abal 126730698 , i got call from tata docomo they have told that it is our mistake we will solve the problem and we will refund the money . on 09-05-2013 they have credited RS 50 to my mobile account and sent a message to my mobile saying that your abal 126730698 has been closed . but they not solved my problem again i have called the customer care on 09-05-2013 to 121 but they are not giving a proper reply and 198 a compliant number is not connecting and sir till date they are charging me 1.2 Pisa per second and the refunded amount is very less being this number is very important to me i am unable to change this number so i once again request your goodself to kindly look into the matter and take action and do the proper justice to me please ,

Thanking you Sir,
    yours faithfully
    s.srinivas
  • sureshmaheepathysureshmaheepathy Junior Member
    hi
    my name suresh i ordered micromax canvas2 phone in timtara.com
    they didt shipped n not refunded pls help me
    my orderno is 10412898
    date 25/3/2013
    amount 9189
  • mailto_nikhilmailto_nikhil Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    I was using a postpaid TATA Docomo 3g connection. On November 2012, I submitted a request to the Tata Customer Centre for cancellation of my connection. Even after requesting, I did not get the receipt for this request.
    Later again on December 2012, I submitted the cancellation request in the same centre. They said to clear the bills and assured me that the connection will be cancelled after the payment of dues. I did as they advised.
    Still my connection was not cancelled. I even called the customer care to cancel my connection. After being held up for long in the call, they submitted my request and sent me a request number.

TATA Docomo has a recovery department. Now everyday I get a call from them and they talk very rudely and also blackmail me to clear the bills or else they will send me a legal notice.

Receiving a call from TATA Docomo has become a part of daily routine and this is very harassing. Annoyed by this, I had a TATA postpaid number which i ported to Airtel.

My TATA Photon 3G stick details are as follows:
    Number: 09212675799
    A/c No.: 913946533
    My father, a simple middle class man who worked hard to earn his money was not refunded the amount of Rs 25,000 booking amnt on the above mentioned car.
    Would like to claim it along with accumulated interest.