Where to file Consumer Complaint

Comments

• edited September 2013
    I want to complain against CDAC , Pune . I left cdac on 8th feb 2013 . Cdac told that you will receive your Earn leave money after 1 month. Till date I haven`t received any money from cdac it`s almost 8 months . when i try to follow up ,i got answer that we don`t know ,decision is pending from Executive Director. What should i do?
  • edited September 2013
    sir,i send a mobile from aligarh to punjab via first flight courier .they take out my iphone from my courier box and they courried only empty box to punjab ..when my frnd received the courier its weight is 50gm but i send 170 gm courier box .they have taken out my mobile from courier ,
  • edited September 2013
    Dear sir/ Madam

It is with great dissatisfaction that I write to you today regarding my high speed Internet service BEAM TELECOM (Beam A/c No 325130). I have subscribed the internet service and have paid for 6 months that is for the period of Feb 17th 2013 to Aug 16th 2013 @ The problem began on July 4th, when my Internet went down for several days. The@ problem continued throughout July@ and into August . The issue brought to the notice of beam telecom on July 8th and from then there were several trouble tickets raised and they were all closed with none of them being resolved

Now finally the time period has been finished and to my surprise beam Telecom sends me a message to pay further to get connected when there is no connection at all. There were several calls made to the finance, customer service which were answered arrogantly and the calls being disconnected by the representatives and the thing which made me riled up and made me write to you is they ask me to pay the late fee of Rs.200 /- which made no sense . I should be entitled for a refund for the period of one and half month

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem

My email ID c.raghuveer9@gmail.com
    Sunil Dutt Sharma

I want to complaint against 100bestbuy.com,I had order for 5 Koutons shirt from 100bestbuy.com on 11 september 2013. After Two weeks when I called them back They told me that Your order is out of Stock and Whenever it comes to stocks we will dispatch it. Than I told them that If your order is out of stock Then give my money back Which i have spent during the time of order, than the person(Dinesh Roy Kapoor) in the senior most department of 100bestbuy.com says that we will send your product to you Whenever We will recieve it than he cut my phone. I logged a complain with complain number 25352142 and then again called on 25th Sep 2013 , and got the same answer.I have kept on calling customer care but there is no response.They keep my phone on hold and then do not reply.
    I want that an action should be taken against them.

Sunil Dutt Sharma
    sunilduttsharma76@gmail.com
  • edited September 2013

I have recieved a fake call just 01:30 PM about banking information. He told me that your account is closed many reason so that I have reopen your account please give me full detail your account. Than I talking with min 10-30 and I understand he is fraud so that i cut the call.

Please immedetyly action about this fraud man.Because I wanted, he did not make fake any simple people.

Be care full all people

Mobile Number fake banking call is there : 8521604954

Please give me information this number, who are you and what are you want?
  • mushtaq_ksmushtaq_ks Junior Member
    edited September 2013

I am totally uncomfortable and unhappy about your service, I have made payment of Rs.14867/- on 13th April 2013 through my credit card, but till now you have provided me any service, again asking for money which is not at all satisfied to me.

I humbly requested them to reverse the above amount in my credit card because of non providing service for more than 5 months, I am unable to trust their worthiness, about the opportunity they will going to provide me

They assured me to provide the opportunity with the Parle, Britannia & Cadbury in chennai then I can consider to pay what you asked for after getting appointment letter from the company.

I am fully worried about the situation happened and unable to pay any further amount before getting the opportunity offered by them, I have been seen many companies but these type of service is not at all right abnormal delay from their side even I called them number of times that I am unable to any further amount without any confirmation from the company for which they are going to provide the services.

I once again informed them that only 2 options are available with me

No.1 if they going to provide me the best opportunity then I will pay the amount whatever they asked for it, but only after the confirmation from the company or else

No.2 I have believed and trusted you only after than I had paid Rs.14867/- which is not a small amount, if they are going to trust me then provide me the excellent service or refund my money back with immediate effect.

If any of either option you can provide then it will very grateful or else serious action has to be taken against them or else reverse my amount immediately.

Awaiting your early favorable reply.

With Regards,
    Mushtaq Ahmed
    +91 9962504654
  • mushtaq_ksmushtaq_ks Junior Member
    CLICK2RESUME IS A FRAUD, CHEATER, MISGUIDER, MONEY ABUSER

I once again informed them that only 2 options are available with me

Awaiting your early favorable reply.

With Regards,
    Mushtaq Ahmed
    +91 9962504654
  • edited September 2013
    i ordered for a product online through snapdeal,one of the leading online markets..but due to some technical i had to resend the product upon the request,where they promised they would send return the full amount 1000 rupees and the courier charges 160 rupees..but now its more than two months and there is no reply from their side..between this i contacted them two three times but they didnt initiate the refund process..i know its a small amount and maybe this may sound silly..but i am very disappointed about their service..so i request you take necessory action against them

with regards,
    Yaseen K.K,
    9995779570,
    zyedyaseen@gmail.com
  • edited September 2013
    I was using one of your company's (LAVA) mobile phone i.e.
    PRODUCT = LAVA MOBILE S-12 W1711
    IMEI NO- 911125150010885
    S/N : 611J0000001876

Due to some mishappening my mobile phone touch pad was not working. And i have enquired all of your service outlets in MEERUT, they are not having that touch pad in their stock since last 3 months.

Could you please help me with the same that from where i can get the touch pad of the above mentioned model no.
    because i have spent my money on this phone and this time this phone is of no use for me.
  • edited September 2013
    My grandfather Mr. Rup Ram (proposer in reliance policy numbers - 50669316, 50485443 & 50527177) recieved a call from one of Reliance Life Insurance DSA by the name of AB Capital from an executive Rachna (Mob. No. - 9136577306) soliciting initially for Reliance Life insurance

policies in Oct 2012 last year.
    My grandfather who is 88 years old and was staying alone during that time in Noida. told the agent that he already had 3 policies with Kotak and 1 with religare and would not be intrested for any more policies. The agent then fraudulantly convinced him that they can get the kotak policies

cancelled plus get him the bonus for the kotak policies as they were also working for Kotak.
    The agent was smart enough to first call from a mobile phone and later through a landline on a recorded call. As my grandfather is medically unfit to hear correctly he was told to just say yes on every sentence so that he could get his kotak policies claims. He nodded on each sentence

without realising that he was being fraudulantly sold new reliance policies which he never wanted.
    They took a cheque of Rs. 85,560 (Chq No. - 895385), 2 cheques of Rs. 75,000 each (Chq no. - 895352 & 278323) claiming as refundable security and another cheque of Rs. 30,000 (Chq No. - 44632) all of which got encashed in for new reliance policies in Oct and Nov. All this was

taken claiming that these were refundable securities and will not be encashed.As my grandfather has government bank accounts, he even did not get any notification from his bank on the same.
    Also, during this period (Oct-Dec 2012), my grandfather's real daughter (my aunt) was suffering from terminal illness whereby she died in Dec 2012, hence the policy papers for reliance that were sent to my grandfather was never checked by him due to the conundrum.
    Later when my grandfather called this agent to enquire, whereby she stopped taking my grandfather's calls. As he is really old, it also became difficult for him to pursue it with relevant branches at that time.

As i was informed of this fraud by hm in June 2013 this year, i have been since then hopelessly following up with Reliance Life Insurance through a series of emails, phone calls and personal visits.
    I have till now only recieved one correspondence from them whereby they claim that the money cannot be refunded as the papers were sent and no one cancelled during the free look period. I have told them that during that period our family was not in a position to do so, beacuse of the

terminal illness of my aunt, but they are not ready to budge.
    Also, on the papers, all signatures do not match and some policy papers (such as identity proofs and adress proofs) are without signature.I have also tried to fllow-up with the Ombuds and the IRDA council, however they are even pathetic than the company as i have not even recieved a single revert on my complaints.
    I would thereby request you to pls look into this matter and help him as these corporates are robbing senior citizens of there old age money. This seems to be my last hope of getting any justice for him.
    Saurabh Sharma (+91-989975040)
  • edited September 2013
    My issue was with DTDC. One shipment has been shipped from Kothamangalam to trivandrum on 12/09/13 through DTDC even after 9 days the shipment is not reached .The shipment was very important for me,I had made several complaint to DTDC Customer Care but they all failed to give any commitment in this regards, details are below consignment no:R12621637
    sir
    My self rahul bajaj. my micromax mobile a110 mobile phone goes out of order and it is in warranty time of 4-5monts nd i submit it to micromax care centre in 23-07-2013 . sir the company guidline is to repair the phone in 15 days. but it is nt in reality sir its 2mnts later i called at manimajra micromax care centre chandigarh thousand a times . bt are not solving my problem. sir my complaint no is 2707135874 nd care centre no is 18605008286 sir plz solve my problem i shall b very thankful for u plzzzzz sir plzzzzz
    sir
  • edited September 2013
    I requested MNP from my vodafone postpaid no:9966345706 to Idea on 19-09-2013 and got unique porting number VA563883
    Today I got an update from Vodafone that my request dated 19-09-2013 is rejected due to number or range is in contractual obligation.
    I have a postpaid and I dont know what contractual obligation.
    My mobile mumber is under my name and no body other than me is assoicated with my number.
    I always paid my bills before time.
    I am not doing any out box thing for which my MNP request is getting rejected.
    Kindly let me know why my request was rejected.
    If MNP is rejected by Vodafone what will be further course of action.
    Do you need to raise complaint with TRAI. And what is process for that.

SK GHOUSE BASHA
  • edited September 2013
    I. Have purchased micromax A72 in June 13, in August I faced problrm in touchscreen so I gave my mobile for repairing on 21st Aug, it almost 40 days passed now but still I have not received my mobile.
  • edited September 2013

People are very angry from ration shop keeper because he does not giving required ration to ration card holders.

most of the ration he is selling to the other people in black which is their adjoining. Just avaoinding every ration card holder by saying come on this day - that day and all.

I would like to request to take this complaint to the consumer court and have some good panelty against this Ration depot holder shop holder's shop no 284, dist: Ranga Reddy, Andhra Pradesh.
  • edited September 2013

Its quite a shame that online e-commerce companies have started to play with common man's money. They place products on their site, accept the payments and then don't deliver the product.

The BEST example to this is HUSHBABIES.COM , they had started the subscription based service for diapers where they had promised the discount to end uses as per following :
    1) 3 Months,FLAT 15 % off,Pay Rs. 2550 get diapers worth Rs. 3000
    2) 6 Months,FLAT 20 % off, Pay Rs. 4800 get diapers worth Rs. 6000
    3) 9 Months,FLAT 30% off,Pay Rs. 6300 get diapers worth Rs. 9000

They did supply the diapers in initial months to make customers attracted to their plan and then later have stopped the supply. On top of that, the customer care support number has also been switched off and now no one is answering to when the diapers supply could be available.

When asked on emails about the status of the subscription plan and unused money in the plan , they respond that we can initiate a refund. But when a customer asks for refund of the money they stop responding to the emails as well.

I would like to know under what legislation can these companies be allowed to play with the money of end users. You can search on web for nearly 100's of people who have lost their money and faith due to subscription with hushbabies.com. Now this particular brand has even stopped refreshing new products and services on their website, but account logins and other stuff is still accessible. But i doubt it wont take them much time to just go OFF from the web as well.

This brand is run by Lapis Marketing Pvt Ltd . and thus any failures should be accountable by the same.

Please help me how to proceed with lodging a complaint against them and how can we secure the interest in ONLINE buying, as its just the beginning of the E-Commerce online shopping and companies should be taught a lesson of playing with the CONSUMER'S money and emotions

• edited September 2013
    Recharged my reliance number by Rs 120 through Net banking on 26/09/13 at 8.22 pm but till today i have not received the balance.
    I also lodged complaint (Complaint no 209565092) with reliance customer care and after one day i receive massage that "Recharge History of Rs 120 was failed on Dispute date".
    What does that mean i cannot understand?? I also found out the balance on my number which is still Zero.
    Can any body help me pls to recover my balance.
  • edited September 2013
    Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM12:46 AMMessage starred Sampada Photo Studio Dahisar East Mumbai Fraud Case
    FROM raj bhatia TO 1 recipient Hide Details Fromraj bhatia Tocomplaint@mgpnet.org

My name is Rohit Purecha. I have given my Kodak Digital Camera Model No M1093IS for repair to M/s Sampada Photo Studio Dahisar East.

After few days he has given me quotation of Rs. 2,200/- for repairing of mother board. I thought cost is too much and ask my camera back. Sampada Photo Studio had taken 7 days to returning my camera. When i have received my camera back and shown to other mechanic i came to know that M/s Sampada Photo Studio had repalced displayed screen and batttery which was working earlier. Same thing i had explained to M/s Sampada by visiting their shop several times. But they did not entertained me fairly and not ready to give my original accessories back.

Now in other shop i have to spend more than 2,500 for screen and 800 for battery. I dont understand if customer is rejecting repairing quotation than "Is Shopkeeper have right to replaced his accessories and dominate the deal ?" Here nothing is working for me because amount is also small that is Rs. 3,300/- and that shop keeper is without any fear doing business.

I really dont understand what to do and whom to tell ?

I will be greatfull if i can get little help to recover my original accessories from M/s Sampada Photo Studio.

My name is Rohit Purecha
    Contact No. is 9967593485

M/s Sampada Photo Studio
    Contact No. 022-65139763
    Address: Shop No. 2 Sabera Manzil , S.V. Road, Opposite Manav Kalyan Kendra,
    Dahisar East, Mumbai -400068
  • swati225swati225 Junior Member
    edited September 2013
    This person used to submit job ads on various sites. He is so convincing that you can't doubt him. There are several ids that were used for email conversation. I think all these ids are of same person - names are daniel jones, dheeraj kumar, neha sharma. The address they provided of the company head office is - 415 3RD FlOOR APTECH HOUSE, A-65 MIDC ANDHERI EAST, Mumbai, phone number is 08826643269. You may also find another landline number with some ads. They also had a good website, so I trusted them but when they collected money from me as refundable security fee, their website disappeared and mobile number became inactive. Kindly investigate this company. I am 100% sure that they must have cheated many people. Somehow I found him on facebook since his facebook profile is added with other event management company profiles. If you need I can provide his facebook profile and linkedin profile links where he appears with the name Sameer Kumar Arora.
  • edited September 2013
    It is regarding Hospital Polaris Health Care Hospital situated in Wakad, Dutta mandir road, Pune. I called in morning to get an appointment and receptionist picked the call she told me that two types of doctors are available here MD and Resident who are having some BMA degree, but in actual these resident doctors are kinda compounders who actually dont do anything and help hospital to get money from costumers without treating them. So, i asked for the availability of MD doctors and she told me that doctor will be available by 4 so i am setting your appoinment at around 4'o clock. but when i went and asked for Doctor they said no MD doctors are available and the limit was when they said that no appoinment has been registered as per your name. firstly, they kept us waiting for hours that ok we are talking to doctors and then forced me for resident doctors.
    Residents of WAKAd i really recommend you that dont ever go to this Hospital, there staff is totallly awara and illiterate. If you really want to get treatment on time and that too efective one so never ever go there. I really want a strict action against these people.
    Hello Sir/ Mam,

I ordered a jaipan mixer grinder from a online shopping site , called Shopclues.com. I ordered the product on 7 September 2013, i haven't received the product yet. Product's cost 1222.00 INR. My first order no was 6625961. But shopclues changed my order no due to unavailability of product. My new order no is 6782168.
    I got mail on 21st sept, saying it is shipped via Indiaontime courier with tracking no: 70017072694. When i tried to track online it didn't come up on Indiaontime website. then i called them and found courier company didn't receive any product physically.
    I called to shopclues customer care so many times but I didn't find any help from them. Please help me out

Ordered Name : Tapas Gupta
    Ordered Number: 6782168
    Product's cost 1222.00 INR.

Tanmoy Gupta

Ph No: 7507340686 / 7666338570
  • edited September 2013
    I am already clear your loan account before 18 days. The Date of 18/09/2013 I am clear my loan account with full Payment Because I sale my vehicle in other state. So Please give me the NOC as soon as possible. The opposite party will waiting for transfer in RTO. So Please send NOC.

Thank You.
    From. S.R.Reddy,
    A/c no; GAZ00310.
  • edited September 2013
    Hi I work in a reputed private company in ahmedabad. I am a graphic designer and do my duties sincerely. But I am being mentally harassed by the senior business manager. He always keeps an eye when I make a mistake. Often he uses harsh words n behaves very rudely for no reason.

Awaiting your quick response.

thnx,
    Rishit Shah
    (+91 9173207313)
  • edited September 2013
    I am sarabjit singh worked with techmahindra ltd from 2March 2007 to 17 Dec. 2010. During working my pf account is settled in 2009 as per pf office Pune India. My details are given below.
    Name Sarabjit singh
    Emp code 27562
    Pf number mh/pun/34224/22859
    DOB 25-07-1986
    DOJ 2-03-2007
    DOR 17-12-2010

After resigning I had applied so many times then received form rejected. After that put RTI then received infomation pf wrongly transfer to other ex employee account same name sarbjeet singh employee code 24459. He resigned in 2008. He put pf request and mention my pf number in his form and company HR & pf department not check the form & settled the account without checking. At this time account showing settled and pf department & company HR told on call. put grivence in website of EPF. After put grivence we received mail your pf account is settled. Please help to resolve this issue to withdraw pf & if you wish any proof related to issue please let me know.
    Sarabjit singh
    Mobile. 9999105950
    Sarabjits25@gmail.com
  • edited September 2013
    My name is Rohidas Kajale, my cellphone number is +919823329467 and my alternate NO.+918884490339, i activated RS. 250/- (unlimited 3G data plan) on 5th Sept. 2013. But my data plan is closed within 3-4 days. Because of this Tata Docomo Charged me around RS. 960/- apx. i called customer care 7 times to activate my plan again and retain my balance amount, but i haven't got anything for their side, rather than this they started my 3G reactivated on my request(limited). today again my balance started deducting.

please try to understand my request , i am suffering through worst cellular service ever. i already waited for long time to get my data service back and money.

-Rohidas Kajale,
    -+918884490339,
    -+919823329467.
  • edited October 2013
    I sent my luggage(Total of 98 Kg) through DTDC cargo services on 27-JUN -2013 from Sec-20 Noida,UP to Bidar ,Karnataka and Pune, Maharashtra.

Following are the luggage sent to Bidar,Karnataka.

3 Bags
    2 Cartoons

The luggage sent to Bidar,Karnataka were damage, many things are missing from the delivered luggage and 1 baggage has not yet been delivered yet

DTDC Consignment No.D13662790
  • yaaar224yaaar224 Junior Member
    edited October 2013
    Dear Manager,I have been using the USB Netconnect+ device for last 6months. This month I had problem with the device. It was dead as per the ZTE service center. I asked for replacement but they said it will take minimum of 15 days to get replacement. I went to Reliance Store & they said they cant do anything about it as well.

My connection is prepaid & I did last recharge on 8th Sep-13, I used it for 9 days & it stopped working on 17th Sep-13. I got the replacement today on 1st Oct-13. So I have lost my usage from 17th Sep to 1st Oct. I need to get extension for this time & my recharge should end on 23rd Oct instead of 8th Oct. Why should I pay for the time I am not able to use it because of your faulty device.

When contacted customer care, they said we will raise a waiver & did not respond later on.

Please resolve the issue as early as possible.

Milind Kulkarni
    Data Card No. 9325917873
    Service Req. No. 3458207960
  • edited October 2013
    Dear Court,

I have two Corporate Codafone numbers i.e. 9888889580 and 9988783179 and i have Rs. 100 Rental Plan on my both numbers, and Yesterday i.e. on 30-Sept-2013 morning i have called Vodafone Customer care to know about my bill and CCE named Sikander have told me that i have on this number 9988783179 the Rental plan is of Rs. 125 and i was shocked that how thjey people can change my Plan without my confirmation and for thsi he told me that i have to talk with my corporate manager and for thyat i have talked with my corporate manager and he told me to that Plan got changed on 21-Aug-2013 and he told me to send a mail to Vodafone Corporate care E-mail Id and from yesterday i have sent three mails but till yet i havent recieved any revert from them and from last two months evertime i have to send mail to Vodafone Nodal and Appellate Emil id for E-bills, as i have opted for E-bill facility and last time also i have recieved my E-bills late and the CCE told me that i was charged for Rs. 25 Late fees for this number i.e. 9888889580 and CCE Sikander told me that he have forwaded my compliant to Concern department and Complaint No. Is 45671334 and the same was not resolved till yet. i was very much shocked that how they can change my plan for this number 9988783179 without my confirmation. i request you to Kindly take strict action against them.

Harish Puri