Where to file Consumer Complaint

adminadmin Administrator
edited September 2014 in General Discussions
If transaction and relief is Rs. 20 Lakhs or below, case is filed in District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum

If amount is more than Rs. 20 Lakhs but below Rs. 1 Crore, case is filed in State Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum

If amount is Rs. 1 Crore and above, case is filed at National Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum

The case is filed in the city / state where the Opposite Party resides, has registered office, branch, or works for gain.

The case can also be filed in the city / state where the cause of action has occurred.

Comments

I have completely paid my Membership fees via Cash to Mr.Sainath in the month of Dec'12 & h gave me receipt also.But,he paid to country vacations in the month of Feb'13,Nearly 60 days late after receiving money from me.He told in Dec'12 that i will receive my Membership cards & Policies by the 20th of January 2013.But i didn't receive.When i call him he told ,e he will send me within 20 days.These goes like this till april'2013. Till now i have not received my cards nor my policies.I have maid many calls & complaints toCountry vacations Begumpet,they told me i will receive in 20-30 days.But,no result till now.At the time of purchasing membership,Mr.Nisar told me that i have to bear registration charges for Land.But on 28/03/2013 i got a letter from country vacationsthat i have to make a deposit of Rs.30000 to Country vacations for plot registration(includes land development,etc) process.But,i clearly told Mr.Nisar & Sainath that i will not pay for development & etc process.Registration process costs nearly Rs.8000 which i will pay him & they agreed to my term & said that they will call me for registration process.When i call them both for registration process,they either give there phone to others for talking to me or they will cut the phone.Since 3 weeks Mr.Nisar(+917396653538) is not responding to m,y phone & since 2 months Mr.Sainath(+919030446059) is not responding to my phone.When i call them they use to tell there friends or colleagues to attend my my phone & tell them that they forgot there phone & is outside etc reasons were said to me.
    They told me that i will get free accomodation tickets from Country vacations & i can sell this tickets also.So,i told Mr.Sainath to sell my tickets & pay me.Whenever i call him he used to say me wait for 10 days.How much time it will take for you to process my cards,policies,land regisration process & tickets

M.A.RAFAY,
    S/o Membership Holder,
    CVHYD3CLUBL97914,
  • gulkumgulkum Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    I, Gulshan Kumar, having a savings cum pension account no. 10888736308 with the State Bank of India, Nav Yug Market branch, Ghaziabad, UP since the past 13 years, is having a joint account with my wife, at whose instance (per Branch Manager) my said account has been frozen and am unable to withdraw funds. I hiave not received any official intimation or notice regarding the freezing of my bank a/c. The Branch Manager and his staff (Charan Singh, Suresh Chawla and Rejender Singh) have failed in their duties towards their esteemed customer and are accused of harassing, humiliating, mistreating me with objectionable comments. They have failed in their duties to guide, direct, suggest, resolve my concern in any way possible with the dearth of knowledge and resource available to them. Their only motive to harass me being an attempt to receive bribe from me. I've been made to make number of visits to the branch but with no results. They have time and again refused to give me a copy of the complaint or an official written statement containing the reason due to which my savings cum pension account has been frozen. I have hit a stone wall. I am a 54 years old man with no access to my own funds and no revenue generating source and have thus become a pauper. Having lost my mental balance, home, seeking shelter under the open sky, worrying about my next meal, with no cooperation from the very bank where for years i have operated my bank account, i have filed a complaint against the said three branch officials with the branch manager and with the help of an ordinary citizen of India, i am submitting this complaint. Please help and unfreeze my bank account.
  • krishan gopal yadavkrishan gopal yadav Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Few days ago I visited a restaurent in Delhi along with my wife and daughter. It is a renowned chain in Delhi. They are charging Service Charges on full amount in their bill. When I asked to remove this portion then they misbehaved and forced me to pay that amount. They even do not have VAT or any number on their bill. I attached bill for more reference.

Restaurent :

Moti Mahal,
    Sector 12,
    Dwarka, Delhi - 110075

Krishan Yadav

RegardsBILL.jpg
  • abhishekdubey30abhishekdubey30 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    I have done Btch From Sachdeva Institute Of Technology , Farah, Mathura , UP in 2010. I have visited college n no of times for the caution money but every time i got only an assurance noting else ,i have Talked to Mr AP Singh , Mr Tiwari (Estate Manager) and email them as well about the problem but no body cares for my problem ,and there are many students like me who are fed up asking for the security money from the college, but it seems that our request are falling on deaf ears. kindly help me with this problem and help me in getting my money back , i will be very thankful to you. Details of college are mentioned below.

Name of the college : SACHDEVA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

Amount. 5000
    09456619676
  • jvchaudharijvchaudhari Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    I have pathetic experience with dishTV. I bought connection on 28-apr online from there website. Payment was done but instrument is not delivered to me. I called customer care many time they kept on saying query will resolved soon but nothing happened. Now when i call customer care they say your record is not there even in our database. This looks like fraud from Dish TV when you book connection online they do not deliver and delete your record and your money is gone.
    I have complained to my bank also to reverse this charge on my credit card. I hope this will work.
    My service token id was 9175208 and booking id was 271776. I also have email from DishTV which is proof for online booking was done.
    Jitendra
  • ishuamitishuamit Junior Member
    [h=1]Warranty Service[/h]
    Hi! My name is Amit Anand am here because of warranty issue of my mobile handset(Nokia Lumia 820) ,Two months back i have given my handset to nokia care as some display problems arised they kept my phone for like 1 and half months by saying we will give you within ten days but whenever i ranged them they ask me for some more time and somehow returned me back after long period,but when i bring back my phone they just made it more worse as it doesnt gets charge sometimes,the display again showing problems,with some hardware problems,am unable to express my full view as i am a middle class man and i get a small amount of salary but still somehow i was in need of mobile so after 6 months i bought it but after two weeks it started showing problems with display so gave to nokia care and they kept my phone for almost 2 months in making me confusion of trust of returning it back in ten days,but still somehow they gave the phone and problems rised,m just unable to express my full view and feel like crying whenever i see my set.
    Hope so my problem gets resolved.I am providing their address details for your need.
    Amit
    Shop Name:Deccan Mobiles,shop no 12-2-784,habib osman complex,beside mughal heights,opp express highway pillar no. 34,Medhipatnam,Hyderabad.
    Phone No: 040 66254589

I was using Reliance postpaid connection, but in the month of december I was submitted a letter for foreclosed my mobile no 9300770121 and cleared my all dues. But I really immbarrashed and much much harrashed from the service of Reliance. I am really fad-off for their follow-up for dues. Its hurt me like anything. Please do the needful.

Regards.

Bharat Kumar Purohit
    Mob:-9826828548
  • nishachauhannishachauhan Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    This complaint is against Bagittoday, i have already launched 2 complaints against them, whernever i launch a complaint they started taking action. In my last conversation they agreed to refund my money and for which i have given the confirmation to them. After that i received a mail which was clearly stating that i will be receiving my funds back. Below is the mail... (copy paste)

Dear Member,
    This is with reference to your request regarding the refund against your order id- 1018466636.
    We would like to inform you that your order has been closed for refund against the below mentioned refund details, please find below:-

• RE No. - 32605

• Refund Reason - ON CUSTOMER'S REQUEST

We would also like to inform you that the refund will be processed within next 8-10 working days. WE request you to kindly allow us for the same so as enable us to resolve the issue at the earliest.
      Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance.
      Assuring, you of the best possible services, always.
      Bagittoday Customer Care
      Please quote your Order Id-1018466636 in all future correspondence.Note: In case of any query not related to the discussion in above e-mail should kindly be emailed to contact@bagittoday.comor call us on 0120- 4112424.

After waiting for so long i receive another mail which was stating that they have not refunded my money infact they have credited in bagittoday a/c and with that coupen i can buy something else. After all this one thing is sure that these all are cheat nothing else. All the executives have done PHd in making fool of customer and harrasing them. when i received the call there was no communication of this transaction.

Kindly help me in getting my money back.....
    sir/ mam,

I had given my car for service to arya automobiles, mundka, delhi on 20th april 2013. I had absolutely no problem in the vehicle before the service. However i had asked for a tyre rotation since i hadnt done it earlier. On recieving the vehicle i was baffled to notice that through they had charged me for wheel balancing and all the other things , they had not even checked the tyre pressure, leave aside tyre rotation and balancing. On the contrary my music system which was running fine earlier doesn't accept the CD now. They had not even clened the car and changed a bulb and horn of the vehicle without any reason and without even asking. It was a pathetic experience!!!!

Dr Asif
    vehicle jk13b 2128

our credit card Account #4166461300118847. we get the credit card amount was 33,045 and we settle the mention amount and we received the settlement letter from kotak Mahindra bank Date:19/02/2009. but we send the letter from Laxmi Chavan & Associates and notice me they want to be settle the amount 84711.81. there is no details and blindly send them please file the complaint and i have the proff also.
  • panirajcpanirajc Junior Member
    My name is paniraj bearing tatadocomo mobile number 9035012194

I am silver post paid customer of tatadocomo. (899 unlimited post paid plan). In the month of march i switched my 3G data to 2G data. As tata docomo states they have complete network coverage of 3G in bangalore but it is not true only few areas has got, when we select 3G plan most of times you get only 2G network, 2G data usage also considered as 3G data and they charge you according to 3G data plan. for this reason i have switched back to 2G plan.

Main billing issue has came in the month of march bill. reason was that i asked him to deactivate the 3G plan and activate the 2G plan ( 6GB for 99rs/month) with care less cust care rep who has attended my call.

He has deactivated the 3G pack and didn't activate any 2G pack after confirming to him. when bill arrived it was shocking fig 11982.00 after being on unlimited plan of 899.00.

My dynamic credit limit is Rs.5000.00 there was no intimation given when it was crossing. and their listen@tatadocomo.com reps gives hopeless and silly replies with out looking the root cause. They know only the system what ever the it generates they reply u with that answer.

Being a Silver customer after depositing 899 for getting the connection they have disconnected my outgoing facility. It has created so much problem i need to take the other number.

Its almost a month from disconnecting my services and week after they came to know the reason behind this but still unable to resolven this.

I need to lodge a complaint regarding.
    1. false billing.
    2. being a silver customer then also disconnected my outgoing services.
    3. compensation for creating all this mess tough i dont have any mistake in this.

I am the one who is ultimately suffering.

Who ever it may be using TATA docomo check clearly before taking connection or during billing.
    They only create wonderful adds to fool people. by represnting as a largest network provider. i hope they spend more time in the process and cust satisfaction than promoting the brand.

I need to excalate to higher authorities rather getting replies from listen@tata or applatte.in@tata.

Dont call to 9035012194 i am not using this number. they call once and their usual reply is we tried reaching you but ur number is not responding or not reachable or busy.

when we need to pay the they will be back of like anything call us thousand times a day. when situations like this occur they say we tried calling you but you are not responding.

Please reach me on
    Paniraj
    email: paniraj.c@gmail.com
    Irrelevant Database
    Beware of fake compnay " Career Age" My self, Mrs. Sanjukta Ganguli Kakkar ...Director of Sagacious Hr Services
    I have taken this Job Portal by the name of Career Age.com..
    I had a work with a senior person named Reena from this organization..
    I asked a trail for a day or an hour...so that I get an idea of what kind of Database they have...or send somebody in my office , so that they can show there search & the way to work..above all is the database is useful for me or not..
    Reena, denied everything ...which as per company not possible...
    Still she tried to conveyance me to take a package for 1 month of 2808(inclusive taxes)

Detail below:

Dear Ms. Sanjukta,

Thank you very much for your call.

The total amount for the Special Offer Gold Package for one month is Rs. 2,808/- (inclusive of 12.36% service tax)

Here are the payment options:

1) Direct transfer into our bank account (From your Bank Account)
    Here are our Bank account details for online payment transfer:
    Bank name : ICICI Bank

Branch : Noida Sector 61

Branch Address : Supertech Shopprix, C 134 B, Noida, Sector 61, UP - 201307
    Current A/c name: CareerAge.com (Use CAREERAGECOM for online payee registration)

Current A/c no. : 025305002525

IFSC Code : ICIC0000253
    2) Through credit card/debit card

Here is the link to pay by credit card/debit card:

3) By Cheque / DD

You may deposit a local cheque in favour of "CareerAge.com" at any branch of the ICICI bank in your area. The complete A/c number is 025305002525. Do write this number at the back of the cheque also.

Please email the following details to us:

a) Scanned copy of the cheque

b) Scanned copy of the deposit slip

Once your payment is received, we shall do the needful to activate your package on priority.
    For any further assistance, please feel free to revert to me.

We look forward to serving you as our esteemed Premier client.
    Reena Jain
    Ph: +91-120-3291651

CareerAge - Free Job Posting Site Jobs in India Resume Database Search Careers

I tryed the search but it was completely irrelevant as per they say they cannot do anything as the candidates don't update CV's. Reena have answer to everything ...Please try ...it..she took over my system access through Team Viewer still the CV's were not relevant and very less in numbers like hardly 15..relevancy with the current data of this year...

Then I forwarded the list of JD's in her mail from my other ID(sanjuktaganguly@yahoo.com) ..as the mails were bouncing back from my official ID..

HI,

As per discussion, I am sending you the seraches I am looking for..

As I am not ablt to find any good results..

All should be maximum 2012 to 2013 year

If the result is not good I would request you to refund the money transfered...

JD:1 : Bpo

BPo

Location : Ghaziabadh

Salary maximum : 25 thousand

JD: 6 : Domestic Bpo

MIS executive, V look ; F look...

Location :Delhi/ncr

Salary: 10 thousand

JD : 7 : BDM(Business Development Manager)

IT softwares

Bidding on Freelancing Sites

Salary : 25 thousand

I have more openings but these are urgent...

After going through the result is a BIG ZERO..

Earlier I have taken free job posting from there company..Still after going through she is pressurizing on Job posting...

The response is below:

Job Ad Title
    Posted Date
    Expiration Date
    Updation Date
    Status
    Responses
    Required Fresh B.Tech (Engineering Graduates)
    05/02/2013

09/17/2012

Tele Sales

.Net Developer/Programmer
    Expired

Solutions Consultant (Business Development)

Tele Marketing Executive

Marketing Executive
    05/30/2012
    06/29/2012
    Expired

* If in case I find out 10 to 15 CV's for a particular profile if the opening is 500..Then What The hell I will do with it...I have to wait n wait..If the database shows 10-15 CV;'s for a particular profile in 5 months..So, how come it's possible that I can get result in a month...

Above all I want money back..2808 /-She is not refunding as per company rules as she didn't informed me that it couldn't be refunded...

I want all detail on my mail..Telephonic conversation would not be entertained...
  • amruta251amruta251 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Myself Amruta. I am Software Engineer.In the month of December I had registered with the Exalt Consulting service Banglore for getting a job. rilI had paid 4000 rs to them as the registration fee. They promised me that i will get a job within 2 months. And if you dont get job we will return your money in the month of April. After Registration i didnt received any help from the company for job. In the month of April I evenExalt to give my money back. and even mailed them several times. But they give me false assurance of giving back my money. Kindly help me to get my money back
    Hi Benjamin,

Please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken & effort made by you in sharing your concerns with us. We wish to inform you that our Credit Card officials are investigating the matter and will contact you at the earliest for addressing all your concerns to your satisfaction.

Kotak Support Team."
    My vodafone number is 916727676 : Vodafone ministore situated at dhanukar wadi ,kandivali west ,as i have taken plan in which 1GB internet pack is free for three month from him,but when i received the bill of 1600 rs. of data usage afterwards in the next month i got reversal of that amount but in this month also i got 875.00 rs. of data usage bill .
    I am not satisfied with the vodafone service.
    I had ordered for the following 4 items at 8:07 pm on 04.05.2013 :-
    A) Garlic breadstick
    B) PIZZA
    C) dip
    D) diet coke

First of all the order taker with ID mahesh 1 did not take my order correctly and missed out garlic breadstick from my order. Secondly, the order was delivered WITHOUT diet coke and thirdly, the order arrived at 8:38.
    When I called the store, Mr. Narendra, the customer service executive picked up and asked me to pay for entire order including for the portion that was NOT delivered and told that I am sending the rest and it will arrive in another 10 minutes. When I told him that This is against the company policy as dominoes advertises for and allows free order after 30 minutes, he refused to accept that wrong,incomplete and late order has been delivered to me. When I told him that I ll report it to consumer court, he brazenly told me that I can go anywhere I want to. By that time the order delivery man took the food parcels he had got and drove back to the store with everything and I was left there staring.
    I had waited for 30 minutes for the delivery and I underwent huge emotional and mental shock on such treatment being given to a customer by dominoes. I have been a regular customer of dominoes in Delhi and this is one of the first stores of Jaipur where I had placed order after coming to this city.

If dominoes management is reading this complaint, I want a detailed enquiry into the matter and punishment for client executives responsible for such act.

Email-msmnit2004@gmail.com
    Dear Ruban,

We understand your dis-satisfaction with the services rendered for your Credit Card. We would like to inform you that we tried reaching you several times on your registered Mobile number, but your number was not reachable. We would be glad to assist you, hence we request you to kindly write to solutions.bank@kotak.com with your contact number enabling us to reach you at the earliest and address all your concerns to your satisfaction

Kotak Team.
    Excess interest charge for March,2013 and April,2013 and now they give reason that your interest is change from 2.5 to 3.5% p.m.
    But they not gave me any prior notice for that and also not replay for my email. only charge higher interest and not giving interest statement. The total excess amount is @ Rs900. If I will not pay the amount, then they will spoil my cibil report and It creat the problem for taking any loan in future.
    sir
    my name is naveen my no. is 9024805934 company deduct my balance. i recharged my no. with amount 74 one month ago according to this serviece company provide net balance 3 month 500mb per month net balance but it not provide and deduct my balance.please take action against company.
    thank you.
    naveen
    mo. 9024805934
  • omkarsainathomkarsainath Junior Member
    edited May 2013

I was having credit cards of SBI, HDFC & Barclays.

For all the above credit cards, I discussed with the concerned at respective banks and got short-closed duly after final settlements of the amounts mutually agreed.

Correspondence on the above subject is well available with me.

Barclays has been taken over by Phoneix ARC. Now, they have been asking me to pay the outstanding amount again which had been already cleared.

My credit score is also gone down due the above even after settlements.

Please advise how to proceed further.

With regards,
    Omkar.
  • niletronicniletronic Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    I had purchased a 32" LED TV Samsung 32eh5000.

Order Placed Date : 19th April, 2013.

I followed up my order on 21st, reply not yet dispatched.

I asked why, they said wait for 1-2 weeks as product is out of stock , however product is in stock with increased cost.

After one week : Product is out of stock, please wait for 1-2 weeks. Same time product is in stock

After a few days, we are cancelling your order, as product is out of stock. Product is in stock, they cancelled my order without my confirmation.

It was gift, they promised initially to deliver the same on 27th April, they after a week and then cancelled the order without confirmation.

Now no reply, over call or mail.

I am not able to attach related file, if mail-id is provided i can attach relevant files.

This is cheating, where they cancelled order after price hike, whereas my order was placed in older price.

Fake promise of delivery and finally no ownership about cancelling the order.
    Now, i do not want to talk to idea ppl, i just want to file a strong case against idea, because i have enough evidence agaren very huge access bill and for last one month, Idea people is just ignoring my concern. Now, i just want to teach them strong lesson.

Manish
  • krishnasekhar.mkrishnasekhar.m Junior Member
    Hi ,

This is regarding a call I received from a Delhi High Court advocate (Advocate Mobile No: +918175955564) stating that Airtel has filed a legal case against me for Non payment of 2800 rupees. I have no idea what this is about.

Actually the airtel customers are asking for the payment of other airtel broad band connections with my name but I am not using those. Some one has took the connections with my name. My mistake is I have updated my contact details when they called me up. I was saying regularly when they called from past 3months to check the connection by going to the respective address(How come they will give 3-4 connections with the same name and different address.) If the amount is not paid for the first billing they might have disconnected it right.

But I had a connection with my name (08042120006) paying regularly, I had this connection in Bangalore and also I live in Bangalore and the case as per the advocate has been filed in Delhi high court.

Please find the airtel broadband bill of my no 08042120006, password : 7005721114

Can you please help me on this.

Krishna Sekhar M
  • rameshbabukmrameshbabukm Junior Member
    edited May 2013

I am Ramesh from Bangalore. I have ordered a Mobile Micromax A116 from "Kaunsa.com", and I paid entire sum of 14740/- through my credit card. Order Id is KA/111848/Y62EBJGW on 20th April. As per website the product was suppose to be delivered within 7-10days, that means before 30th April. But they said due to unavoidable reasons, they will process only by 4th May. when i called 4th may, they said they will do by 8th may. when i called on 8th may, they are saying they will do by 10th. I Feel they are cheating me.

Please help in this regard, either i want my money back, or the product. For me it looks like kaunsa.com is a fraud company, and court should ban this website and company.

Their reply is worst when i raise complaint in the website.

Please Please Help.

Ramesh
    M:9886000326
  • Girish1201Girish1201 Junior Member

I got the call from Docomo about the Internet pack. The person asked me to
    send the message if I opt for that pack. I didnot send any message but
    after sometime Rs.26 got deducted from my balance automatically.
    I called the customer care to raise the concern about this but the response from the
    customer care was not at all good. I called them twice but both times they
    said that they cannot revert the amount and also they kept on asking me to
    call after 4hrs/6hrs etc.

Then I sent a mail to DOCOMO customer service and they replied saying that they cannot refund the amount.
    Again I called the cust care and asked them to transfer the call to senior executive. But the person on the other end was so rude and she dint transfer the call.

This is the worst service from DOCOMO.

Could you please help me to get the refund.

Girish
    Dear Ruban,

Kotak Team.
    This is with reference to Mr C Raj Shekhar Reddy who is working for Max NewYork Health Insurance as Sales Manager in Koramangala Branch, Bangalore, Karnataka. Of course he is not a ‘Reddy’, his contact number is +91 85534 53086.

He has not even passed out SSLC / PUC / Degree and he is working as Sales Manager at your Office. I really pity on your company’s back ground verification.

With all fake documents and Certificates he has joined in your company to avail all Credit Cards and Personal Loans and after getting all these benefits he will abscond from your office. He did the same way in many insurance companies and he not even worked in 1 particular company for more than 6 months.

All the time he used to carry 2 to 3 PAN cards of himself with different Date of Birth in his Wallet to cheat the banks and customers, it’s an Government offence too.

Have you checked all his original Certificates and previous Experience Certificates before giving offer letter to him.

He is cheating the customers by taking money for Insurance Policies.

Please take Severe action on him as he is 100% fraud person
  • Gopalakrishna SingisettiGopalakrishna Singisetti Junior Member
    edited May 2013

I was using SBI Card: 5264 6853 2588 6792 and fraudent transaction happened on 20-March and i recieved SMS to mobile for the following transactions:

RS: 26534.56 on 21-Mar-2013
    RS: 18333.57 on 21-Mar-2013

I registered a case"00?6-418-481" with the details and i requested to deactivate my card through calling to customer care representative.
    I used my SBI Credit Card last on 13-Mar-2013 to pay Airtel Broad Band bill and later on 20-Mar-2013 couple of Fraudent transactions happened and my card limit is INR: 39000. The card got declined after the above two transactions for which i recieved SMS to my phone number.
    After 21 days the above two transactions are cleared from my SBI Credit Card account pay('CaseID=00?6-450-482' Re: CaseID=006?-450-328' & 'CaseID=00?6-418-481' for the same). Till here I appreciate SBI Card team.
    There is one more transaction
    "Transaction of Rs 27613.27 made on SBI Credit Card XX6792 at STYLEPIT+4559207075DNK on 20-Mar-2013." was shown on my Outstanding amount and this i saw on 03-April and this amount was not present in either Outstanding or Unbilled till (30-Mar-2013).
    I have raised dispute the fraduent transaction with the case-id: 'CaseID=00?6-450-330' and I am getting reply from SBI like below:
    "This is with reference to your letter regarding the non-receipt of credit from STYLEPIT for Rs 27,613.27 on your SBI Card number 0005241826424652374.
    @ and Date Of Birth over the Internet; hence the liability for the transactions rests with cardholder. The time and status log for all Internet transactions attempted on your card is enclosed for your reference.Since the card is still in your possession, we urge you to clear the outstanding balance at the earliest to avoid further late fee and finance charges on your card account. We are therefore closing the dispute at our end".
    My concern is the fraudent transaction of RS:27,613.27 happened on 20-March for this I have not recieved any SMS or its not present in the oustanding or unbilled amount till 03-April and on 03-April it showed directely on my unbilled and when i called customer care they told me to raise transaction dispute form for this.
    As the details are hacked by online hackers so that they can provide all details correctly to make fraud transaction on behalf of me without my knowledge.
    I could have immediately responded if SBI is shown immediately the amount in outstanding or sent SMS to me like other serious of fraudent transactions. As it's not done from SBI Card side and now they are asking me to pay the amount as they are closing it.

The only evidence for fraudent transaction is the hacker used details at the Same merchandize on the next serious of fraud transactions and all these happened in 24 hours time. SBI is cleared other transactions from my account, as SBI already paid to merchandize, even its fraudent they are asking customers to pay it. Other transactions are also done by the same correct details but I reported before they paid to merchandize. The transaction is in UK, i never travelled there and no goods delivered from STYLEPIT to my Indian Address.
    Please do the needful for me to get the amount back to me. I have to pay the amount by 12-April as its my usual SBI Card monthly payment date. I am not ready to pay this amount as it's not done by me, i am looking for help from SBI but i have not recieved any reply from the below mail-id's when I followed the SBI Grievence procedure:
    CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com,
    CEO@sbicard.com
    I used subject line: CaseID=006-450-482' Re: CaseID=006-450-328' & 'CaseID=00?6-418-481' Dispute the Fraudulent Transaction to follow up with the above two mail addresses because the nodal officers always asking me to pay the amount.
    Its not so good that no reply from either customerservice head od ceo as mentioned in the above mail-ids.
    Please help me out in clearing the amount:RS:27,613.27
    Gopal

Manish

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of inconvenience you are facing.

Idea Cellular
    I had been using my Airtel number 9944554080 / sim number 8991940000060234007 8 for the past 5years, & it got deactivated recently in the past 2-3 months. it is very important for me to reactivate my number..Kindly reactivate my no & help me to continue using the Airtel Prepaid Services.. As per our telephonic talk on 26th April which I had with Manoj Kumar-Airtel Presenc team (you told to submit my proof in airtel relationship center in order to get the same number again ) I went to airtel relationship center- Coimbatore(Tamilnadu) on 2nd May but they told me that my sim was deactivated on march 7th 2013 and told that it can be reactivated within 45 days but in my case it happens to be 55 days.. So kindly do needful steps so that I get my Airtel number 9944554080 at any cost... I have already mailed your on 2nd May,4th May, 9th may ..and I am yet to receive response from you..I just receive autogenarated Mail..but no respose after that...
    I await the favour of your reply