Reliance VAS USSD Service Charged

imnavedimnaved Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
Hey, I am a reliance prepaid customer from Rajasthan. Here is my number: +91-7877464773. The problem is here that the reliance charge me 3 rs. on daily basis for VAS USSD service. But I never activate any service or this type. And when I dial customer care number, it always says: 'the line is busy'. Whats your problem guys ? What I have done to you ? Why you charged me for that service, which I never use. Please help me. Please get me rid of this type of charge.

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    imnaved wrote: »

• imnavedimnaved Junior Member
    edited April 2013
    Hey, you again charged me 3 rs. on 11.50 AM today. pleaseee solve my problem.
  • edited April 2013
    what is wrong with reliance? i have not even activated any such service and still they are charging 3rs every day without any reeason. if you people continue like this i ll be forced to switch from reliance. its too much now.....
  • edited April 2013
    This is a discussion on Reliance VAS USSD Service Charged within the Mobile Services forums, part of the Mobile category; Hey, I am a reliance prepaid customer from Rajasthan. Here is my number: +91-7877845151. The problem is here that the ...
    imnaved wrote: »

We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, as per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that waiver of Rs 9/- has been posted into your account.

RCOMcare wrote: »

RCOM Care

I've a same problem with my mobile no 7305926500 for past 3months & no response from Customer care. I couldn't understand how silly reliance is by deducting money from customers without their permission that too from such long time and not resolved yet after hearing same complaints from much customers?
  • edited April 2013
    even same thing is also going with me.. i am a reliance gsm customer but now every 2-3 days i am getting sms and they are charging 3 rs i dont know y. i sent a sms to 55333 to check value added service but i not activated any vas..then y reliance is charging 3 rs...
    kindly let me now how to deactivate this services..
  • edited April 2013
    I am Reliance Prepaid Customer and my no is 8695897819. I didnt register to any services, but daily I am getting charges for VAS USSD Services for Rs.3.
    Please take necessary action.
    Hey, I am a reliance prepaid customer from Punjab and my mobile number is Rajasthan 7307783440. The problem is here that the reliance charge me 3 rs. on a wwekly basis for VAS USSD service. But I never activate any service or this type. And when I dial customer care number, it always says: 'the line is busy'. Whats your problem guys ? What I have done to you ? Why you charged me for that service, which I never use. Please help me. Please get me rid of this type of charge.
    Hi, I am using a Reliance prepaid account with number-7679510380. Every week i am facing the problem of deduction of 3 rupees money from my prepaid account on behalf of VAS USSD ,without my permission. This is unethical from business point of view from reliance. Please do take steps against this as soon as possible and do refund my money back.

Thank you.
    VAS USSD service is activate in my Reliance GSM . MY mobile number is +917803999684 Due to this service my account is charged in 2-3 days with Rs.3. Please deactivate this service and refund my balance minimum of 15 Rs and kindly stop the services.
    edited May 2013

VAS USSD service is activate in my Reliance GSM . MY mobile number is +918262920164 Due to this service my account is charged in 2-3 days with Rs.3. Please deactivate this service and refund my balance minimum of 50 Rs and kindly stop the services.

edited May 2013
    kindly let me now how to deactivate this services..

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

I am Reliance Prepaid Customer and my no is 8302942461. I didnt register to any services, but daily I am getting charges for VAS USSD Services for Rs.3.
    Please take necessary action.
    Plz tell what is VAS USSD service in Reliance GSM . MY mobile number is 8287434717, Due to this service my account is charged in 2-3 days with Rs.3. Please deactivate this service and refund my balance minimum of 50 Rs and kindly stop the services.

Thank you.

RCOMcare wrote: »

My no. Is 8303598979 pls deactivate vas ussd and refund atleast. 15 rs.

Hey, I am a reliance prepaid customer from Pune. Here is my number: +91-7304973800. The problem is here that the reliance charge me 3 rs. on daily basis for VAS USSD service. But I never activate any service or this type. I have discussed with customer care for more the 3 times but till I am facing the same problem, your customer care service is un skilled and they don’t know what is the exact problem. it cost me to call customer care + value of 3 rs per day getting deducted + today I lost near about 16 rs, 3+3+10 don’t know which service but sure related to VAS. I have lost nearly about more than 50 rs because of this. Please help me. Please get me rid of this type of charge.
    I have posted my complaint to deactivate VAS USSD services but it is not resolved. My mobile number is +917803999684 please deactivate the service and return my balance of Rs 3. Most importantly deactivate the service.

I am Reliance Prepaid Customer and my no is 7676277964. I didnt register to any services, but daily I am getting charges for VAS USSD Services. This is happening for quite some time. I tried reaching the customer care regarding the same issue, but was not able to get them, since the line was busy.

I would request you through this forum to take necessary actions againt this and unsubscribe the VAS USSD Services and refund the amount which is charged till date as I have not opted for this service.

Please take necessary action

Nagendra Reddy.M
    Hey, I am a reliance prepaid customer from Karanataka. my number is 91-7846988368.i am being charged 3 rs. literally on daily basis for VAS USSD service. But I have never activated any such service.

RELIANCE PLEASE TELL WHY THIS CHARGE OF 3 RUPEES EVERY TIME ?????

i cant put up with this charge everyime... eating into my account balance....please look into this and refund accordingly.....
    my mobile no : -7818002008
    Who was teasing last several days is service every 3 day 3 rs charged my account balance . This feature has not closed yet.
    Hey, I am a reliance prepaid customer from Delhi NCR. Here is my number: +91-8468955541. The problem is here that the reliance charge me 3 rs. on daily basis for VAS USSD service. But I never activate any service or this type. And when I dial customer care number, it always says: 'the line is busy'. Whats your problem guys ? What I have done to you ? Why you charged me for that service, which I never use. Please help me. Please get me rid of this type of charge.
    I am Reliance Prepaid Customer and my no is 9023020919(punjab). I didnt register to any services, but daily I am getting charges for VAS USSD Services for Rs.3.
    Please take necessary action. More than RS 50/- have been deducted from my balance..plz return the amount..i m highly dissatisfied with your customer care services.
    In every 2 day the vas ussd amount get deducted, contacted customer care everytime but no result,
    I am this to be deactivated permanently..
    My no. is 8287209260