Complain against snapdeal

I had purchased two nities from snap deal which were of pathetic quality and had to be send back after lot of problem with their logistic partner.

After much of pursuation got back the refund for one of the items where as the other one has not been refunded after 1.5 months of chase.

Everyday they call up and say it will take 7-8 BD,but still now I havent received anything from their side.

I would like to file a formal complain against snapdeal.com and the CEO of snapdeal Mr. Kunal Bahl for illegally holding my money and cheating a customer (by misleading her on the refund).

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Respected Ma'am or sir

Hi!! This is Bhavana. I ordered slippers from snap deal for Rs. 700 and after 10 days its soul has been broken. As a consumer I am very dissatisfy from the services and want a some solution of this because they are only saying we cant be able to do anything in this....

Hope you will do take some action early.

Consumer
    Bhavana Mehta
  • edited April 2013
    I had purchased a kurti from snap deal which was in pathetic quality and also the size is too large as the smaller size is not available there , I had to be send back after lot of problem with their logistic partner

Everyday i am calling them up and they say it will take 7-8 Business Days,but still now I haven't received any money refund from their side and also i have wasted too much money in calling them up, also also 200/-Rs as shipping charges.

I would like to file a formal complain against snapdeal.com and the CEO of snapdeal Mr. Kunal Bahl for illegally holding my money and cheating a customer.
    I ordered eset antivirus and has not got the free items my request no is 2109204 . It has been ten days snapdeal is not responding to me
    Hello Judges

It is to get to your notice about the working condition and cheating of snapdeal.com and their dealers. We tried hard to get in touch with the grievance or escalation team but don't think there is anything as such to take care of the things.

I ordered for a product [Vaadi Value Pack Of 3 Honey Lemon Face Wash With Jojoba Beads (110 mlx3) and Sesa Master Mind Hair Oil 200 ml] from snapdeal.com on 3rd Apr 2013. On 9th Apr 2013 we received only Vaadi face fash and returned back Sesa oil to the courier guy immediately as there is leakage of the product and oil is seen on the cover. I called their customer care many times to inform the same but they are never reachable and I have loose my phone bill as the nonsense recorded message keeps us on hold. So I have dropped an email requesting to address the issue. But the executive rather addressing my issue asks me to call the customer care number and register my issue with them.

I also emailed them if my problem is not addressed then will book a complaint in consumer forum court too but no improvement. Instead he calls and tell me that money is deposited and when I want to check the same in snapdeal account, there is no option for it. When I wrote back the same to him, the executive have taken my login details and said there is some technical problem and will send request to technical team to address but still the problem remains the same. Again and again when I tried to ask him for replacement of product or return of money then he wants me to email again with change in subject line and overall it is taking more than a month and no result or action taken by snapdeal team.

So please help me to get my money back and also kindly charge them good penalty amount as they are wasting my valuable time from more than a month and added to it giving a mental torture.

Look forward for your support.

Charitha.
    My name is Ankit verma from Lucknow. I booked my order on 16-may-2013 and my order no. is 994404345. when i book my product they said that i will receive my prod in 04 days. but still I didn't get my product at 26 may 2013. please do something sir. I have complained 5 times in snapdeal but they did not response about my problem. please solve my problem sir !
    This is in reference to Snapdeal Order: 1003978631.

I have ordered a Nokia Asha 311 which includes free headset worth Rs1499, I did receive the mobile phone but the head phone is missing.

Request you to please do the needful.
  • edited June 2013
    I am hereby to bring into your notice that i have ordered a bed sheet with reference to your advertisement but i am very sorry to inform you that first of all i have not received the order in time , and when i received it it was not uniform in shape and not well stitched.
    So, thereby i request you to pay my money back and take away the order.
  • edited June 2013

I had purchased Dell leptop from snapdeal. This laptop has display problem from when i switched on this laptop. They are only saying we cant be able to do anything in this..

Please do help. I want to exchange this

Rajdeep
  • edited June 2013
    I had ordered a product on 20th of April, 2 out of 3 delivered on the 27th of April which were not the same as the one ordered but I thought let it be and then for the pending order I filed an email complaint on the 30th as this was a gift for someone , no reply was received till 10th of May . Called the customer care no. on 30.04.2013 but was on hold for very long so hung up. Called up again on 28.05.2013 and one Mr.Sandeep picked up and apologised and told that he would get this resolved it in 48 hours but nothing happened then again called on 06.06.2013 and one Ms.Monica picked and again repeated the same thing of apologising and resolving it in 2 days but still to hear from them.

It has been almost 2 months now and still no solution. These people have got VC funding and after a few months they are going to fly away.........

I have the recordings of my conversation with the people of Snapdeal.
  • edited June 2013
    iam buying boom headset in the date 10.06.2013 .iam ordering quantum 888 headset for mobile.but they sent me pc headset.iam ordering one headset but they sent me one hedset.iam not comfortable with ur product.they did not give me a bill of the product
  • AshishTAshishT Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    Customer care,

I have been using woodland from past 8 -years and my last two experiences are distrusting me of your products. I am highly disappointed with your product ( art no. GC1180112) EAN CODE(8903542612071) which i had purchased on 7th may from your store at TGIP, Noida. The shoe has deformed also it's stitching has come out with in 20 days. The store manager can only repair the stitching but cannot look forward to my problem of deformed shoes.

It's a humble request to look forward to my problem of deformed shoes in 20 days which is a big question to woodland quality.

We don't bother of price for quality but when we spend we expect the optimum quality atleast.

I want to change my shoes any how. because last time woodland repaired my shoes but after some time same problem occurred so i don't want repeat the same history.

please resolve my problem asap.

Ashish

REPLY by woodland:-

Thanks for your mail. We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that repair/replacement decision is taken by a jury of experts. The decision completely depends upon the condition of the product, if the condition of the product is repairable condition we will get it repaired. If the product is under the warranty period and it is in a non repairable state then it may replaced.

As your footwear was in the repairable condition that is why it’s been repaired, so we would request you to kindly collect your product from the concern store. In case the problem persist within the duration of three month, we shall be assisting you for further repair/replacement. We would request you to preserve your original cash memo for future assistance.

Yours Sincerely
    Customer Care

Woodland
    Lets Make Ecolution Possible

Last Email sent to Woodland by me :

Customer care,

As per discussion with mr Bhuvan I got convinced to see the repaired shoe and check its condition but after ten days of submission still its condition is very poor. I don't want this shoe anymore. Its unacceptable just after repair shoes condition is poor and how to pass it from your side with sustaining stitching problem. That's why earlier I wrote I dnt want repaired shoes because this product is already defective.

Now I am getting frustrated due to all problem. Please solve this matter immediately. Its enough of emails and calls from my side and still action being taken are pathetic!

Ashish
    Sent from Ashish Tyagi's BlackBerry®..

• AshishTAshishT Junior Member
    edited June 2013
    Even , i did not get any response from woodland side. I am still waiting for my shoes. i have spent 3300 rs for quality but within 15 days my shoes situation has been very pathetic.

also very poor customer care service, nobody give me satisfactory ans.
    Order no : 1041488472
    Delivery date 15th june 2013

I had ordered celestron binocular. My courier is in my district but they are delivering my courier. I'm very disappointed for snapdeal. It is 17th june they haven't delivered my product yet.

I suggest everyone dont use snapdeal
  • edited June 2013
    Snapdeal has always been a big cheater. I seriously Advice everyone not to order anything from their websites and even if you do, do it by paying Cash on delivery and never pay online. I had 2 similar cases with them where my product order was cancelled at the last minute and my money not refunded back. Each time I was fooled saying that It will be deposited to my account within a couple of days.

I would want to suggest them to maintain their professional standards rather than stooping to such levels and cheating Customers.
  • edited June 2013
    Hi im from lucknow recently on 8 june 2013 i ordered a lip gloss worth 445 rs however they delivered the wrong shade also it has been 10 days ever since they told me that a pickup would be arranged to replace my order .. I hav been mailing and calling them constantly with no positive response so far
  • edited June 2013
    It's very unfortunate that after using SnapDeal for almost 2 years and ordering numerous products and services, they still don't think their customer worthy for transparent services.

Few weeks back I ordered couple of cosmetic products from SnapDeal. The order was delivered but on finding out the cheap quality of the product I asked customer care to take back the product and refund my amount the very same day.

First of all, I was astounded to hear the customer care guy saying that they can't refund and take the product back, although it's clearly mentioned on the site that customer can return the product if the seal and brand is not damaged.

Secondly when the delivery guy came to take the product, I was given refund of only 1 item and the second item refund was not given. Despite of several complaints and emails, there is no word from the customer care on this.

I urge my fellow online shoppers to avoid using SnapDeal. There are other better options like "DealsAndYou", "DealsForYou", "HomeShop18", "Yepme", "Jabong" and "Tradus".
    The servises of above online portals are quite good and refund policies quite transparent.
  • edited June 2013
    I bought a product( softwear-black-red-jeggings-combo/647740?]Softwear Black & Red Jeggings Combo Of 2-1350789889 ) from Snapdeal few days back. Unfortunately, it came out the fake one. Not sure as if it is fake or not, but it's seriously of horrible quality. With the most pathetic quality of the stuff they have provided the product. In the nutshell, just wanted to conclude that it's an issue of major concern. Please look into this matter as soon as possible.
  • edited June 2013
    I ordered one Nikon DSLR D3200 Camera,i received with in 10 days without battery.
    So immediately i called them i said regarding the problem ( missing battery).
    Simply they are saying about this matter ¨we will check and call you back ¨.

What happening i dont know and my question is how they forget on very importent thing.

I think Snapdealal service was not good and please aware on that and choose other website.

My order ID 1050724792

Amar Salapu
    On 15th June, 2013, I ordered an Ajanta Pendulum Wall clock (Order No. : 1052408389) from SNAPDEAL after making payment through credit card. On 22nd June, 2013, I received the product from First Courier service in damaged condition (wall clock glass broken into pieces) and also the color of the product was different from the one that I actually ordered.

Immediately, I contacted the SNAPDEAL 24x7 customer support 91 92126 92126 and informed the same. The support person created a complain ticket (ticket # 2381757) and asked me to send a mail to help@snapdeal.com with the picture of the damaged product. I send 4 pictures (inner ( Brand ) and Outer Packaging ( snap deal )) related to the damaged product that I received and sent them by referring the complain ticket # 2381757.

On 23rd June, 2013, SNAPDEAL asked me to send the product with all the accessories, Original Brand Packaging and invoice by a courier (not DTCC). In that mail, they promised that they will reimburse the courier charge once they receive the damaged product.

I returned the damaged product by First Flight Courier (consignment # ME0287012) as per the instruction given by SNAPDEAL and it costs me Rs 387/-. I mailed them and confirmed that I sent the damaged product with the courier slip (for courier charge reimbursement) as per their instruction.

On 27th June, 2013, the damaged product was delivered as I confirmed from First Flight Courier.

Since then SNAPDEAL stopped responding to me as I have sent several reminder for the status update of complain ticket # 2381757. I tried calling their 24x7 customer support 91 92126 92126 several times but simply wasted call charges. Nobody has picked up the call.

On 3rd July, 2013, I received the following mail from SNAPDEAL with respect to complaint number # 2381757 which is very dissatisfying and embarrassing

“This is regarding your request number 2381757 for which we had contacted you 4 days ago. We have not heard from you in a while, and in our quest to help solve your issue as soon as possible, would request your immediate attention.
    Here's the last response from our team.”

I replied in the mail that I returned the damaged product and also confirmed from First Courier about its successful delivery.

Again SNAPDEAL stopped responding to me and this time I decided to create another complain support ticket (ticket #2452298). On 4th July, 2013, they replied they will surely update me with the resolution within next 48 hours.

But Alas!!! Since then 90 hours passed but no body from SNAPDEAL has updated me with the status of complain.

Now I’m getting the feeling that I’ve been cheated by SNAPDEAL as they have neither delivered the right product with the courier charges that I incurred in returning the damaged product nor refunding the total money.

What should I do now? Please help me getting back my hard earned money from SNAPDEAL.
    Order no 1055831300 and complaint number 2443614.

I had ordered radio for my mom's bday and she got a broken price with missing battery. After several calls to snapdeal they have not replaced my radio yet. All i hear from them is that they will call me back soon.

Radio cost was around 800 Rs and they offering me a cash refund of 50Rs..what jokers these ppl are....

They are totally useless people to shop with.

I suggest everyone dont use snapdeal
    order 1069074918
    Recently I purchased Dell Vostro 2420 from Snapdeal. The product malfunctioned within 3 days of my purchase. I spoke to Snapdeal to cover this product under their '7 days Money back Guarantee'. They promised to get back to me within 48 hours and now after 15 days and even after repeated reminders there is no response from them.

Also, Snapdeal has purchased this laptop in April 2013, hence Dell is ready to consider warranty only upto April 2014 irrespective of my purchase date of 24 June 2013.

SNAPDEAL IS A REAL CHEAT ! BEWARE !
    order number 1129565869

We bought a juicer which is a brand of prestige and we had ordered it through snapdeal. On the second day the juicer is not functioning and i tried contacting them but no use.

Nobody should buy anything from snapdeal.They are real cheats.Beware!!!!
    Your Order ID : 1050724792

Dear Sir i ordered Nikon DSLR D3200 (Black) with AF-S 18-55mm VR Kit Lens on 14/06/2013.

I received my Camera without Battrey. I called and complaint for my Battrey.
    After several calls to snapdeal they have not replaced my Battrey yet.
    All i hear from them is that they will call me back soon.
    And finally now they are saying send the product back we will replace with lot of Terms & Connditions.

Please check the below Mail from Snapdeal.

Dear Amar,

Thank you for contacting Snapdeal.com.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.

Please note that our nominated courier partners would be unable to pick up the product from your address as it falls under their non serviceable area. We request you to kindly send the product back along with original brand packaging, invoice and intact brand tags. Also please mention the order number and the complaint number clearly as this will help us check the order details and process your return correctly.We are attaching a return form (which is a clickable link at the end of this mail) which you will need to paste on the top of the parcel along with your order number 1050724792 and complaint number 2386382.

IMPORTANT: Please check: Return address is different from vendor address

The return shipping address is

Address:

Mr. Hari Singh,
    240 Ground Floor,
    Okhla Industrial Estate Phase III,
    New Delhi 110020
  • edited October 2013
    I purchase a Google nexus 4 on29/7/13 and recd on 30/7/13 it was working very good for 15 days suddenly it started behaving in naturally and now only 23 days of working I even finding it difficult to even switch on the set .I want the immediate replacement for the set on want my money back I was always diecy for the lg products but as it was agoogle product I opt for it but I find my decision fully wrong please do the needful the IMEI NO 808992072713 from snap deal On 29 Aug
  • edited October 2013
    I am suffering from last 3 months because of wrong product delivery by snapdeal, and parcelled back the product to snapdeal and i am waiting for my money to be refund from last 2 months ,and snapdeal is not taking it seriously.

Hello.
    This regarding order 1540942065number #1146642455 ,Order Placed On : 2013-07-30 02:29:37and item code:1540912103,1540962083,1540982074,
    1540942065,1540902057.When i check the order satus in snapdeal, my order was delivered.But i haven't got the product.Then i call customercare to inform about my issue.they told me they will look into my issue. Then i got a call from snapdeal infoming me that my order has been delivered to wrong address and refund has been initiated. After several days i have not got the refund, and inform the customer care about my issue. Several time, they inform me, my order will be deliver within 48 hours and several time they told me my order has been refunded. This goes on and on 17th october they inform me that they are unable to find any information on my order and they will not be able to refund my order and they disconnected my call.
    Please help!
    hi,
    I have ordered for a samsung 40" TV during this festival season. there was an offer with coupon code "TV1000" where they were providing free delivery, free installation and additional 1000rs discount.
    I ordered SAMSUNG 40F5000 full HD with a good offer. I was happy, but when I call samsung engg. for installation they said this is not made in INDIA and they had provided you Made in Malyasia product so the installation will be chargable and it was 6k.

I complaint immediately at snapdeal as in the offer no where they have discloused that this would be an imported product. Till now I am following. They are not responding and each time they would say within 24 to 48 hrs they will get back. I am really upset. This is totally a cheating case. I am planning to drag this issue to consumer court.
  • edited October 2013
    I brought Alba cute dial watch from snapdeal worth rs. 6500 and the quality of the watch was very pathetic.
    when i asked them to refund me they rejected saying that the product is in right condition and not faulty. Now i am feeling cheated as i ordered the prodeuct under trust pay guarantee which says that no questions will be asked and will be refunded if you are not satisfied with the quality order no. 1305655298
  • edited November 2013
    the product i received from snapdeal was damaged, so i sand it back for the replacement but now its more then 10 days and they are not giving me the replacement of the product and i done the payment already