Deactivation request for reliance postpaid number.

AbhinavmoudgilAbhinavmoudgil Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile

Service Request Number: 198387281

This is to inform you that I requested to close my postpaid reliance number on 16th Feb and I was informed that your request will be resolved in next 15 days.
Since then I have not been using my mobile . Then on 3rd of march I had some reliance guy visiting my home that my bill has not been paid . I was not at home at that time.
When i called up that guy he was some where out and didn't called me back.
Then on 8th of March I received an Email for my pending bill. I called the customer care and they said that before I have to make this final payment and your number has been disconnected. So ,finally I made the payment of Rs. 2464.
Today when i switched on my mobile I can see that the number is still working. When i called the customer care they didn't gave me any positive response.

Let me know what should I do now.

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited March 2013

edited March 2013

Let me know what should I do now.

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

Dear sir, I have been trying to deactivate the above number for the last one year but unable to so because your employees at the office give varied answers for deactivating the number.iwas asked to pay thebill first which i did,but even then the connection was not cut.iam paying the bill without using it.kindly do the needful.thanks
    Prabhakar
    Ranganathan
  • edited April 2014

Please deactivate Reliance postpaid (Circle:Kerala) number 9020533332
    I have stopped using it from 25th April 2014, but the customer care team doesnt reply to any queries i have asked to deactivate.
    Please do the needful
  • edited August 2014
    I had requested to implement the tarrif change from this billing cycle..Why reliance is making me fool if you cant give service then it is better to discontinue..Reliance not complying to customer need what will i do for one month with the plan which i dont want.All other telecom sector understand tje need of their postpaid customer..I had requested to change my 899 plan to simple 99 from 09072014 but reliance didnt changed and later changed the plan to 99 on 09082014 which i didn't wanted later when i requested to continue my ongoing 899 plan then it changed to simple99 on 09082014 again when i complained to change plan from 99 to 899 which was reliance mistake they flashed a sms that 899 plan will be effective from 09092014..For this i will lodge complaint in consumer forum..
    Ravi Singh

Again reliance has not changed my plan with immediate effect.The permanent solution is to discontinue the service which i will do soon.

kindly deactivate my reliance post paid no 9018922784 immediately.since iam serving in defence forces,it is difficult to go to reliance store for deactivation.already talked with customer care no positive response
    edited September 2014

Reliance Communications
    edited September 2014

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications