Snapdeal & Delhivery Express don't keep their promises

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I am Shubham Sharma,
I have ordered an I-ball keyboard on 6th mar 2013 order id-900034279 on snapdeal.com .
Its Estimated date of delivery was mentioned as on 12th mar'13
I am facing problem as i don't have keyboard & i have to use on screen keyboard for typing & stuffs
I have purchased so many products from other online shopping portals but never faced such inconvenience.
Jabong , inkfruit,yebhi provides delivery in just 2-3 days
but snapdeal has already taken 7 days i don't how many days they will take more ?

Pending March 11, 2013, 9:16 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai MIDC (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit March 10, 2013, 10:48 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
In Transit March 9, 2013, 5:35 a.m. Shipment received DEL_LS_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery

Which courier takes week time to deliver product from Delhi to Mumbai and best part is it reached Andheri MIDC MUMBAI on 11th March '13 which is hardly 4Km away from my home ...
still they are not delivering the product and their contact number are always busy till 630PM.
Moreover
I complained on mail to snapdeal & Delhivery both are irresponsible at customer service but still there is no resolution.
Is this professional company works...
I thik this Delhivery Express logistic site and company both are fake one which Snapdeal is using to miscude / consume time to play with our money.
Please help me regarding the same & take a strict actions against these irresponsible companies.

Comments

There is no contact detail for Snapdeal on there website, I have ordered an CELKON A119Q signature HD moble phone on 7th july but still it is not being processed, I just see the status as IN Progress and delivery date is 11th July 2013, i don't know within 2 days how they will deliver me my mobile.
  • edited October 2013
    I had ordered Samaung Galaxy Core. The Product was in express delivery mode(didn't know wat exactly express meant there). but didn't get the product even after 7 days and after 7 days they automatically cancelled my order and it took another 7 days to get back my money

snapdeal s**ks never order anything from this site
  • edited November 2013
    Same thing goes on with me , i ordered a mobile phone . It has been a week and i have not received it yet . Snapdeal is the culprit again. They misguide the customers by providing incorrect status of orders following that up with poor customer support . I have used other e-commerce sites and 'SNAPDEAL' has been the worst yet
  • edited December 2013
    hi I ordered my Sony xperia so from snapdeal for 20495 n these snapdeal people took 4 days for shipment and then when it got shipped these delhivery people kept on saying " asir its Gonne delivery tommrrow and the next day Vn I call them dry day ohh sir v r extremely sorry its nt delivered in local branch so u Vl get delivery on Monday n today is Saturday. ill never buy good from snapdeal next time
  • edited December 2013
    I have purchased a bean bag from Sal deal.
    They promised to deliver by 20th DEC , its already 5 days no one is looking in to this.
    Neither Snapdeal not Delivery. Please help.
  • edited February 2014
    I purchased fastrack watch from snapdeal on 4 feb 2014 but still I didn't received it, written so many complaint mail to snapdeal but no action from there end, delivery still pending.third class & worst slow delivery service by snapdeal.
  • edited March 2014
    Guys please avoid Delhivery at all costs. Its a Bullshit company just like its name. Their tracking page is a joke. They took 4 days to pass on my shipment from pune to mumbai. Its been over a week and i still haven't received my shipment. They should be sued for false promises and false tracking info on their website
  • edited March 2014
    I took a policy from Hdfc standard life in yr 2009 at that time they said that you can surrender the policy after 5 yrs and will get the fixed amount after 5 yrs with complete deposit amount.Now when I ask them about the exact amount which I will get as 5 yrs are going to complete they are saying that there is no such policy to surrender the policy before 10 yrs lf I am going to Surrender the policy presently only 50% of submitted amount i will get.This company is cheated customers.Even though I have the documents where the term of this policy is 5 yrs mentioned.Hdfc insurance is fraud never trust on hdfc standard life.They never understand the value of customer they just wana to increase their business only
    same issue
  • edited March 2014

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

• edited May 2014
    I place an order of a laptop dell vastro 2520 on 11th may 2014 as per online commitment delivery is done 1 business day its auto change on 15th may for out delivery from seller without any information and its hold by courier company since 15th may 2014
    Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

In Transit May 16, 2014, 10:21 a.m. Shipment received Del_Okhla_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
    In Transit May 16, 2014, 10:11 a.m. Shipment received Del_Okhla_PC (Delhi) Delhivery
    In Transit May 15, 2014, 12:05 p.m. Shipment received Delhi_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery

I have mentally depressed about the service, i have also make dozens of call to courier company but didn't respond my complaint.So i asked that its my mistake that i buy or take a service of sanpdeal.com OR is a Snapdeal is a worst company which not able to handle the bunch of customers or busy to count the money.
  • edited May 2014
    This product was bought by me and this product is damage one so pls don't buy this .. By snap deal .. They are harassing their customer ,..... Pls look before you leap

Date : 22.05.2014
    SNAPDEAL NOT ARRANGE & MANAGE IT SOLUTION

Did not receive my Ticket ID 6654976, Order No. 2071796383

I had ordered XOLO A500 Club. The Product was in express delivered by Red Express, but didn't work properly XOLO & product completely checked & verify By authorised Center A1 SOLUTION,XOLO product found faulty & sealed on dt. 17.05.2014, but till time nobody can received the packed REVERSE PICKUP BY DELHIVERY Courier even after 7 days. it took another 7 days to get back my money.
    Date : 22.05.2014
    SNAPDEAL NOT ARRANGE & MANAGE IT SOLUTION

Did not receive my Ticket ID 6654976, Order No. 2071796383

Thanks & regards.
    PARDEEP KUMAR
    pardeep.hansa@gmail.com

• edited June 2014
    a bakwas couriour company. snapdeal lose thr costmr bcoz of that stupid ones "delhivery". when u call delhivery every time the phon is busy. if snapdeal change thr delivery partenr thn thy bcm cool online shoping sites and app
    Dear Shringaar Singh,

Dear Shringaar Singh,

Further intimation on your concerns highlighted earlier and information about your contact details are awaited from you; please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. You can contact us on writetous@snapdeal.com.

• edited July 2014
    I had ordered a fastrack watch on 5/7/2014 on snapdeal. they said they will dispatch the product in 2-3 days. But still there is no sign of dispatching. I think Snapdeal is worst ecom site among flipkart Amazon and sd ... from others I have not ordered anything.... SD customer service is poorest. They don't take customer's complaints seriously... I had to leave my current city for some work on 15th. I don't know whether they will deliver or not. They should be banned.
  • edited July 2014
    I ordered a ray ban aviator from snapdeal and it was delivered after 11 days. I checked the product and it was found to be faulty so I notified snapdeal immediately. They took 7 days to process the replacement request. Then they dispatched the replacement and delivery has taken about 10 days and I haven't received my product yet. The delivery date was supposed to be 14th And it's already 18th. A month for a genuine product. I've mailed them like everyday and called them for almost 15 times. They just apologize everytime and say the product will be delivered soon.

@hi,
    I had ordered for a Nike Sports Shoes on 21st July 2014; Order ID 2471114697 on snapdeal.com .

Its Estimated DISPATCH date was mentioned as on 22nd July 2014. On 26th July 2014 received an email stating that Vendor doesn't have the product and the same has been arranged by a different vendor and was shipped on 26th July 2014.

It took snapdeal has 6 days to resolve the vendor issue; then the new vendor chose to get the shoes delivered after another 3 days on 29th July 2014 from Delivery courier; with tracking no. 11160919676. The shipment was stuck at Nagpur for good 3 days for I don't know what. On 1st August it was shipped to Mumbai. It was promised to be delivered on or before 2nd August 2014. A good 12 days delivery time for a shoe to be delivered.

On 2nd August it was shipped to Delhi; received a msg from Snapdeal that it will take another 5 business days to deliver the shoes... What the heck???

I have ordered for shoes not a speciality item; neither is it being shipped from Abroad.

Which courier takes 10 days time to deliver product???

Is this professional company works??

I think this Delhivery Express logistic site and company both are fake one which Snapdeal is using to miscude / consume time to play with our money.

• edited August 2014
    Its Courier partner "Delhivery" is very poor in its service. i mailed them and they assured to pickup by the evening of last day but courier boy did not come, Today when i checked status of my Tracking no. 128615041514, it shows

Scheduled Aug. 22, 2014, 5:08 p.m. Customer did not have product available Ranchi_1 (Jharkhand) Delhivery

Dispatched Aug. 22, 2014, 10:18 a.m. Out for pickup Ranchi_1 (Jharkhand) Delhivery

Scheduled Aug. 21, 2014, 7:27 p.m. Customer did not have product available Ranchi_1 (Jharkhand) Delhivery

I contacted to their no.0124-4718900, they replied that their executive reported such remarks. they assured me the same but again failed to pickup shipment.
    They didnot even called me back.
  • edited August 2014
    I placed the order on 18th Aug with order number 2648169564, next date order auto cancelled and auto raised another order with other seller stating reason product not available with initial seller. Atlas t on 22nd Aug product shipped. On 25th aug.

11156115705 (SLP61135315) / Returned

Status / Scan Details

Returned Aug. 25, 2014, 6:03 a.m. Extra Invoice not Received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
    Returned Aug. 25, 2014, 3:52 a.m. Extra Invoice not Received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
    Returned Aug. 24, 2014, 12:54 p.m. Extra Invoice not Received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 2:58 p.m. Shipment received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 2:56 p.m. Shipment received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 6:42 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 1:42 p.m. Shipment received Blr_Domlur (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 22, 2014, 12:56 p.m. Shipment received Blr_Domlur (Karnataka) Delhivery

Another with order number 2671241439 ordered on 22nd Aug and same day shipped, felt happy thinking atleast this item will be delivered soon. But by tracking the status of shipment I got shocked.

11156109291 (SLP62883458) / Returned

Status / Scan Details

Returned Aug. 25, 2014, 3:35 p.m. Extra Invoice not Received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
    Returned Aug. 25, 2014, 2:03 p.m. Extra Invoice not Received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
    Returned Aug. 25, 2014, 3:31 a.m. Extra Invoice not Received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 24, 2014, 1:45 p.m. Shipment received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 24, 2014, 1:42 p.m. Shipment received BLR_RPC (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 10:33 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 12:08 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 2:05 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 2:02 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 1:59 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery
    In Transit Aug. 23, 2014, 1:02 a.m. Shipment received Mumbai Hub (Maharashtra) Delhivery

Worst Logistics service I ever experienced through out my online shopping. After all these huge complaints about this logistic service why SD is not acting upon this.
  • edited August 2014

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
    Thank You for your cooperation.

Dear Goplani,

Snapdeal Online Team
    I hv online purchased product on 02.09.14 from snapdeal & my consignment was shipped on 03.07.14 at lucknow delhivery courier. When i track my consignment it was till falled at lucknow on 07.09.14 & customer service executive of delhivery courier says there was some technical issues. Why elecutive talking false to customer. Now today (09.09.14) my consignment not delivered to my mailing address. It is shown at delhi. Very worst services of delhivery courier.

Then why snapdeal contracted with delhivery courier???? There was many courier fast & best services in market.

I am totally blank of when my consignment was delivered???????????????

Please look into the matter & resolve it.

Thanks & regards,