Complaint Against APSRTC Online

edited September 2014 in Government Department

I am R JAGADEESH used my icici debit card on 21th of Feb for booking of two tickets from KPHB to CHILAKALURIPET for a Super luxury bus. I entered all the details correctly and played the amount but the transaction was successful but tickets was not booked which is a problem with apsrtconline website.

But my amount(1692.00) has been debited for my account two time total amount debited 3384. i mailed them and called them many times but until now there is nor refund from them.

The ticket number which i logged to apsrtc on this is 80916 .
On call they will just say that we will refund you asap. we are really unhappy with apsrtc....we don’t have dare to book tickets online in next time .

i wasted my time and money by e-mailing and calling but the refund is not done until now.

I want to complaint against apsrtc.Please help us.

Thanks and regards
R JAGADEESH

Comments

• edited April 2013
    From
    S.Narasimha Reddy,
    snrmba@gmail.com,
    Mob-9444396471

Good Afternoon Sir/Madam,

I have booked online ticket from Madanapally to Chennai on 30.03.2013
    for the journey date 31.03.2013.

Through the availability list i have selected the seat num-33 and
    booked the same. I have allotted the same seat with ticket
    num-19614984 for the service num-9158 at 10.00PM.

I was in time and boarded the bus, to my surprise another passenger
    came asked me that he had booked the ticket for the same seat/time.
    When we both asked the conductor he asked the ticket number, but the
    ticket number of the other passenger is only appearing in the list
    available with conductor.

Finally conductor asked me to vacate the seat stating service number
    and ticket number are not matching with his record so he cant do
    anything.

I boarded the same bus and purchased the new ticket for
    Rs.175/-(TNA44332 31/03/13 23:15) and travel led without seat also...

I request you to 1. Send sorry letter from the responsible person of
    the online-booking department for my monetary loss and humiliation
    form the conductor and causing me in-convenience for no mistake of
    mine.

Start time 12.15am
    from. Hyderabad mgbs
    To. Peddapally

The bus is late by 1hr as I'm writing mail. I have
    enquired in the enquiry, they simply told, they don't know
    when it comes and also they don't have the information
    of driver.

Please lodge a complaint that apsrtc not providing information
    about running information of a bus.

Suresh
    mail. loranze17@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    Sir this is rajesh. Actually me and my frnd went to secbad by godavarikhani depot bus no Ap 15 Z 131. The bus conductor was charged 124 each from us instead of actual cost 114. When we asked to him how this much he answered to me the charges were increased. We want that you have to take serious action on him. The bus started from knr 10.30 am today. Please check it and take sevior acton on him.
    Thaking you
    Daile i travel on city buss, wontedly conductors writing the change on ticket,
    on 04.06.2013, at 8.00 am i travel from new bowenpally to secunderabad, bus no. AP 28Z 160, Ticket no:264 275 022,
    conductor written the change on ticke.
    When i reach near to the passport office, i asked the change to the conductor, he was not responded me, and he was charting on cellphone.

I asked him again, no response, I said my stage is coming near & i want to catch my train, plz give my change, but till he did not responded me, and finely he did not given the change & he start doing the arguments with me.
    I thought to complain the DM from BUS, but the complain number was scratched off. and unwanted stickers was there.
    There is no complain and no tollfree no.
    I have the ticket with me for avoidance.

Many times its happen with me. and i try to give the complain, but no buddy is taking the complain.

I request u to take this issued very sereyasly, and give only one complaint tollfree number to all depots in Andhra pradesh. Like example 100, 108, 101

Mohankumar.M
    96666 34590
    I P.srinivas private employee .
    Daily iam traveling of R.T.C. bus from bible house bus stop. i have a buss pass of R.T.C. i am every month paying Rupees 750/ to r.t.c.
    There is problem in our bus route 45 No buses are very rare . Every day number of employees and students are suffering from R.T.c. low buses from
    Ram Nagar to Borabanda and Koti to Sanath Nagar Route Bus Nos are very rare number of hours are waiting our bus stops and heavy rush in the buses
    their is a no place to stand in footboard also. And also this area pick packetor are heavy cases. we are suffering every moring office ours 8-30 to10-30
    timimig there is heavy rush and very problem to come offices.
    Their for i request you to this Hobl" ble court to directly order to Depot manager see into the matter and allowed 4 number of extra bus facility trips to
    this rush area. and removed the inconvienance of R.T.C. bus pass customers and general public. Do the need ful help please.
    Thanking You,
    P.SRINIVAS
    CELL NO.9948453603
    psrinivas786@gmail.com
    H.NO.6-5-279/6/A CHACHA NEHRUNAGAR, GANDHI NAGAR,
    SECUNDERABAD 500080 A.P.
  • edited August 2013
    Sir,I(K.PolaRaju) paid 800 rupees for booking two tickets to a journy Ongole-Kakinada through online centre at Darsi(Darsi mandal,Prakasam dt,A.P) on 03-08-2013.Journy was on 04-08-2013 at 9:45 pm.We(my friend and I) reached the Ongole busstand 9:30 pm on 04-08-2013 but the bus didn't come.We waited few minutes and inquired at the Control room whether the service was available or not.The controller said that there is no service.We went to kakinada by another service and came back to depot and inquired for money refund on 10-08-2013.They denied to refund the money.Their reason was that I was too late to give refund request.They said that refund will be given with in 24 hours only.Ticket no 23216667.Service code/name 2646/TPT-KKD.Pickup point Ongole.Date of journey 04-08-13.user code PDLMMTK1.My mobile no 9848963256 and mail speak2raj.k.p@gmail.com.Please take my complaint and help me to refund the money.Thanking you sir.
  • edited September 2013

These buses ares not stoping at bus shelter's . Ofcouse the buses are stoping but they are not giving the to step in and step out the passengers into the bus .
    Example :
    the bus which is moving form KOTI to GOURALLY , the bus no is AP 21 TA 3684 has not stoped at opp kotha pet fruit market even a 10 sec . At that

movement one of passenger has fall down and he has injured . please i am requesting u that do the need full help of the passengers APSRTC .

thanking you Sir .
  • edited October 2013
    i hav booked a ticket through apsrtconline.in on friday that is 18-10-2013...mone was debted in my account and the tickets was not confirmed...it shows the msg the tickets was over..
  • edited October 2013
    I have titled a telugu proverb against apsrtc because it is waste of our time to inform our problems. Neither they can be solved nor we get solutions or suggestions from them.
  • edited October 2013
    Sir we are student we are from santh nagar before 3month we have many RTC BUS but now they are so fue bus we are unbalt so at time please take please sir
  • edited November 2013
    Hi Team,

As Per my traveling plan I need to reach tirumala on 7th night or 8th early hours. So i booked the ticket which the Departure is 0n 7th Nov at 8:00 and arrival time is on 8th Nov at 1:00. Here my arrival time also important for because of my room booking slot in tirumala.

I didn't expect the call on 07th Nov 8:00 AM because nobody expects that the bus started on 07th NOV 8:00 AM will be reached tirumala on 8th NOV 1:00 AM. Even i didn't receive any message before 07th NOV 8:00 AM. If they send message at least i could cancel the tickets.After received call from driver i booked new tickets. I Have raised the Query with apsrtc online booking but they said money not return because they mentioned departure date is correct even they put wrong arrival date.

Ticket No. Date of Journey
    Platform No. 26 Start Time at Origin 08:00 Hrs
    OB Ref. No. 3002185123 Bank Name HDFC

Suresh
  • edited November 2013
    I'm Mr.Sandeep working as Sales Person.i Usually travel in Bus.I've Never Faced any Problem from Past 6 Months after Working.The Bad Situation was that today i've Faced a situation that the bus travelling from Mehadipatnam/VBIT (I dono Exactly) to UPPAL (Bus No:AP 11Z 6795,Date:22/11/2013 afternoon),i've got into the bus at Secretariat,the lady Conductor was Scolding all the Passengers and using ***** Words.and treating and telling all the passengers as Thieves.(Sorry to Use this...But she was Using Such Kind of Words DonganaKodukulu).I got angry on her and told her to dont use such kind of words,but she doesn't stopped adn shouting on me.i got angry on her and got down at Liberty stop.
    Respected sir
    Honarable Apsrtc MD sir we are requesting you sir we are facing a lot of problams travaling to NDIGAMA TO KARIMNAGAR due not avalable resarvation facilities . Because we are standing from Nandigama to nearly up to Karimnagar and down jerny standing from Karimnagar to up to KODAD with our childerns it is nearly 300 K.M's and Nandigama mandal 10-15 familis resident is there i.e mostly employeis so kindly provide resarvation stop Nandigama to Karimnagar and Karimnagar to Nandigma.

Thainking you sir
    yours faithfully
    K ASHOK, ASO
    TAHSILDAR OFFICE NANDIGAMA
    PHONE:9704516060
    Hello Sir,

Yesterday(15th Dec 2013 around 6:30PM) i traveled Super Luxury Service no: 5991 from Kanigiri to Bangalore, bus is too worst.
    following things are not working
    1) Windows are not closing properly
    2) TV is not working
    3) Push back chairs also giving problem
    4) Steps also broken
    5) No window available in between driver area and passenger section
    6) So much of sound is coming while travelling

Charging Super Luxury fare but there is no proper facilities, please fix or provide new bus on same route to avoid major damages.

Ramakrishna Reddy
  • edited December 2013

I want to know why the parking charges at the Jubilee bus stand is Rs 40 per day. previously they used to charge less, few months ago they used to charge 30rs per day for two wheeler.but recently they charged me 40 rs per day. is it not govt job to decide the parking charges.could you contact the concered departed and convey this message.so that they can reduce charges
  • edited December 2013
    Sir, My Cousin had booked a online ticket for me in Bengaluru boarding at Electronic City to MGBS on 21ts Dec-13. DOJ was 23-Dec-13. Ticket no. 25461435, dep time was 19.00.
    Service no. 1006. UID-5988. There is no APSRTC counter to confirm the will come to EecCiuty, when I enquired at a small counter opposite to ElecCity bus stop of KSRTC, I was told that the ELECITY bus stop is just opposite to the counter, bus will come there. I came to Elec City bus stop and waited till 20.00 pm but bus did not came. There was no one to guide/inform me bus will come to ElecCity bus stop. Around 20.30 I received a call from a mobile no. +918790564255 and told me "you have not come we have already left from SHANTINAGAR the bus stop." I was trying to tell him that I had to board the bus at ElecCity and so on without listening my plea he disconnected. Again I called him a couple of times but he said the bus already left the SHANTINAGAR BUS STOP. I am new to all these bus stops since this is the first visit to ElecCity. In spite of repeated requests on mobile he did not responded my calls.

I would request the concerned authorities to respond to my above complaint immediately whether the amount will be refunded or what. I am A P citizen and no proper guidance, what impact it would be to me about APSRTC in neighboring state. Specifically, I preferred the APSRTC but our RTC does not have any value of A P passenger and it was embarrassing to me.

Finally, I booked a ticked in a private travel agent spending around Rs.1,200/- reached Hyderabad. I felt other state RTC services are far better than APSRTC.

Cell : +919618250703
  • edited December 2013

I request an immediate response from the concerned authorities. Other wise I would be forced go to consumer court/Forum.............

Cell : +919618250703

Cell : +919618250703 - Email: pezra_40@yahoo.com
    ded sale ma 281 buslu oka 10 kavali timings 7-8:10 madhyalo
  • edited January 2014
    i had dameged my bus pass id card so wen i had went rethifile online center and i said dem dat my id was damaged so u give me a duplicate i pay mny for it den dey rplyd no we cant gv so i qusnd den how den dey said u should take a new one and my renewal ticket date is till feb 7 2014 den how can i take new i answrd dn dey ar arguning i asked for every prblm der is soloution plz solve my prblm
  • edited January 2014
    I have booked ticket(ticket id: 26110819) on 11th Jan 2014 under waiting list tickets. Bus will be started 7pm on the same day .

I got SMS ,"Waiting list tickets were not yet confirmed . Please cancel tickets "

But unfortunately , I didnt cancel my ticket before 6pm on the same day i.e 11th Jan 2014. I tried to cancel my ticket after 6pm .

As per terms and conditions for waitinglist tickets , I need to cancel tickets before 6pm .

I called u customer care number but I didnt get any luck ,my phone /call didnt lift it may be due to number was busy.

I called up Customer care. They told me to send me an email .

I have sent an email . even I didn't tarvel with those waiting list tickets.

They didnt reply back to my email .

I called up today again . They told that they can not refund money . I lost money .

APSRTC is making foolish people by setting wrost terms and conditions .

I have known that My tickets cost around 1143 Rs. I dont know that Howmany people are loosing money inthis way

APSRTS is earning money in this way instead of serve people and earn money .

Please take care of online apsrtc e ticket booking .

I hope that some one will see this message and will find out some soultion for the same.
  • edited February 2014
    Sir, i am sandeep i travel from mehidipatnam to miyapur via kukatpally at the time of 6:30 to reach clg at 7:30.But from last week there is no bus till 7:00.we are facing problem please take some action to solve that problem
  • edited February 2014
    bus no. ap28z4539 it is between sec bad -uppal on 03\02\2014. on that day one girl asked driver to where that bus will go then he replied rudly and he scold her .is this a way to reply for a girl take action on both driver and conductor
  • edited March 2014

I had booked tickets for travelling from Nellore to Chennai on 9th Sunday by APSRTC service no. 5258 (Udayagiri to Chennai) along with my wife and son. The bus was supposed to start from Nellore at 21:00 hrs (9 PM) and reach Chennai on 10th Monday at 01:00 (Early Hours). We kept on waiting till 10 PM and there was no sign of the bus. I went and complained to the enquiry and they mentioned they were trying to call the Udayagiri Bus depot but no body was responding from that depot. Even the Depot manger in Nellore was not able to reach the other depot manager on phone and know the whereabout of the Missing Bus. I had a given a written-complaint but not sure if they will take any action on that. After repeated requests/ arguments, the Nellore depot personnel accommodated us in a different bus at 10.30PM. Finally we reached Chennai at 2:30 hrs with a delay of 1 1/2 hrs at very odd hours in night.

Hope APSRTC takes stringent action against those guys who are responsible for managing this bus service (5258) so that this type events will never be repeated. They should also ensure that the depot personnel/manager in originating station should be easily accssible to atleast their other depot colleagues (of the onward journey bus stations)

With best wishes,
    Sreenivasa Rao
  • edited April 2014
    Hi ,

i have got in to bus 1004 Service which runs from banglore to hyderabad on darte 16th april 2014.Though there were no seats Driver and Conducter allowed one person to get in to bus wiothout any details and he has stlem my laptop.because of their negligence and own profit they allowed some unknown person by that we are getting affected.

Sruthi
  • edited April 2014
    Dear APSRTC

మోసపోయాను, కేవలం ఒకే ఒక్క రూపాయి నష్టంతో రెండు సార్లు మోసపోయాను,

కాచిగూడ నుండి ఖైరతాబాద్ కి టికెట్ ధర 9 రూపాయలు,
    కానీ కండక్టర్ నాదగ్గర తీసుకున్నది 10 రూపాయలు, గొడవ ఎందుకులే అనుకున్నా, మళ్ళీ రెండోసారి అదే పది రూపాయలకు టికెట్ అమ్మాడు.

272504385 ఇది నేను కొన్న టికెట్ నంబర్, ఆర్డినరి బస్ లో ఆ టికెట్ నంబర్ బట్టి ఆ కండక్టర్ ఎవరో తెలుసుకొని ఇంకెప్పుడూ ఇలాంటి తప్పుడు పనులు చేయకుండా చూసుకోవాల్సిన బాధ్యత మీదే.
    టక్ చేసుకుంటాడు, లావుగా ఉంటాడు, రూపాయి చిల్లర ఇవ్వడానికి బద్ధకం అందుకే 9 రూపాయల టికెట్ బదులు 10 రూపాయల టికెట్ ఇచ్చాడు.
    ఇలాంటి బద్దకస్తులు మీకు, మాకు అనవసరం. వృత్తిని సరిగ్గా నిర్వర్తించని వాడు మీ సంస్థలో ఎలా పెట్టుకున్నారు?

తెలిసిన నన్నే ఒక రూపాయి మోసం చేసాడంటే తెలియని వాళ్ళ పరిస్థితి ఏంటి?

ఒకసారి ఆలోచించండి, కస్టమర్ is గాడ్, వినియోగదారుడు దేవుడు, వాడి మీద ఆధారపడి బతుకున్నామని మరువద్దు,..

మీరు ఒక పని చేయండి, బస్ లో టికెట్ ధరల పట్టీ పెట్టండి. అది చూసైనా కండక్టర్ తో వాదించడానికి వీలవుతుంది.

ఇట్లు

Service Category SUPLUX
    From MIYAPUR To AAKIVEEDU
    Pickup Point MIYAPUR
    Depart On 09-May-2014 21:00
    No. of Seats 1( Adults:1 Children:0)
    Arrival On 10-May-2014 05:45
    Platform No.
    Start Time at Origin 20:35 Hrs
    OB Ref. No. 3005163474
    Bank Name EBS.

I reached Miyapur at 9:00pm and there are no signs of bus with that specified service number. I waited upto 11Pm and asked a conductor and he told that the buses there are no buses left in the depot. Even the enquiry counter got closed at that time..I think you could understand the condition of a girl standing for 2 hours(waiting for bus) upto 11 in the night and finally i could find anyone to find out the whereabouts of the bus. I returned back alone at that late night.Also, the only one helpline number was not working.I tried many times to that helpline number and that was the only contact number.People usually say that Apsrtc are safer than other travels, but this way of dealing had ruined the faith of people.I would request for the refund of my money as there was no bus with that service number in that route.Even the service numbered bus was not there in cancelled buses list.Please take serious action on this
  • edited June 2014
    In the Hyderabad city 90% city buses are not coming into the bus buy,simply drivers stoping the city buses on the road.
    so paasengers are not standing in the bus shelter they also coming on the road to catch the city bus.
    one more thing is in the city bus Gents are sitting in the physcially handi caped seats. as per ruales when
    physically handicaped persons are not there, those seats are aloted to ladies only.
    In this case if we informed to conductor he is not paying any attention.
    Ravi sastri
  • edited June 2014

I m passenger of bus 9E Which is ''ladies special'' via (apurupa). I have haressed by an conductor named ''Raju'',on one day my way to home in evening time,he just showed me hell by his way of talking...gusters towards me ...... his misbhevaiour ....make me feel lots of unconfort ...........pls take immediate action on him
  • edited July 2014

APSRTC is not taking care about the customers. There will be a heavy croud on friday, sunday nights from bangalore to proddutur and viceversa.
    It is not even maintaining the extra busses on those days. It will introduce special busses which are having same features of super luxury busses and they are charging extra100 rs for this.

About special bus