reliance 2g net very slow

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
dear sir/madem reliance 3g tab take launch hoga in Bangalore. 2g net is very very very slow waste 2g in reliance

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited March 2013

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited March 2013
    sir Reliance 2g internet bangalore mein bahut slow hai. 5 min song download karna kam se kam 30 min lagta hai very slow. 3g gsm net bangalore mein kab tak launch hoga plz help me.
    my mobile net speed is too slow.google takes 5 minutes to open,google play store not opens,always shows loading but never loads.i am having lots of trouble using it.plz help me before my net pack expires.my number is 8010589124
    my name is shashwat.....9509150756.
    i hav recharged with rs 99 2g pack.
    i am unable to download anythng n surfing is too much slow.
    edited July 2013
    my name is shashwat.....9509150756.
    i hav recharged with rs 99 2g pack.
    i am unable to download anythng n surfing is too much slow.

• edited August 2013
    i was using 125 net pck on m reliance number i got too slow speed i called customer care they told me to recharge with 3g pack u will also get more speed on 2g then i recharged with 3g pack now speed is as it was & 3g in our area (zira 142047) is not available
    edited August 2013

• edited August 2013
    I recharded with 248 reliance internet unlimited pack and my internet connection is very slow that i am not able to watch any youtube video.
    Please please take a quick action on it.
  • edited September 2013
    i used bsnl 2g net wehih is far better compared to reliance gsm. my number is 8686357475. i use this at my home and work location. it is the same at both the places. wexed up with reliance net.
  • edited October 2013
    Sir i allways use reliance 2g pack. The surfing speed is sufficient bt downloading speed is worst .. Plz take action on it
    details : snehal ,9691564442
  • edited October 2013
    hi,
    Sir i purchased reliance 2g sim for internet and the isps of realiance said that i will get 264 kbps download but i am only getting 30 bbps or less than it as download speed . my current pack is rs. 248 . my number is 9931116884
  • edited December 2013
    My number is 7848014614 registered on Abdul Waheed.Network is full but 2g speed is ultra slow, takes ages to load Google itself. I bought the sim 1monh ago & decided to port to other company but your company didn't allow it coz I didn't Use it for 3 months.I'm fed up.can't suffer for more 2 month s
  • edited December 2013
    reliance 2g net is very slow how to get good speed in 2g in my area no 3g plz do some thing location Jalgaon maharashtra
  • edited December 2013
    I am from Yamunanagar,Haryana.I have a new connection of Reliance GSM.there is very low speed of 2G internet.I am a engg. Student and i have many things to do on internet.because of it i can't do that.Plz Help me.
    Abhay Goel
    M.no.-08295455840
    Email-abhaygoel03@gmail.com
    Yamunanagar,HARYANA,INDIA(135001)
  • edited January 2014
    what the hell!!
    reliance 2g net is more worst than aircel..
    its surfing speed is sooooo slow..
    i recharged with rs99 & it wasted my money its speed is worst....plz make it proper as soon as possible in up
  • edited February 2014

i have recharged few days back for 2GB of data.
    I am started the facebook app download 2 days back and still it is downloading.I feel recharge was complete wastage of my money

Jignesh
    jigmeh83@gmail.com
  • edited February 2014
    Hi I've been using Reliance 2g and my internet speed is very low and it even takes more time for google to load, I have also cleared all the cookies and temporary files etc..I please request u to consider my grievience..Thank u
    Altaf : +91 9949108600
  • edited March 2014
    Respected sir, madam

Its to bring to your notice that i am using reliance and having plan of 3g and still it is not providing atlest 2g speed
    kindly look to this issue as soon as possible
    my name and mobile no as below

JEETENDRA PARMAR
    8898198788

waiting for y reply, kindly revert soon.
  • edited May 2014
    Sir, I was using reliance 3g on my android device. But in the middle of the month I used all the 3g data.so I recharged with a 2g plan (51rs) and now I am not able to download anything from play store. It shows "downloading" in my notification bar bt downloading never starts.if surfing anything else or downloading a song I am getting almost speed of 20-35kb/ps.i can make video calls using Skype.I am getting problem only when I am trying to access play store.i am from delhi.
    ARYADEEP
    MOB-8470069105
    edited May 2014
    ARYADEEP
    MOB-8470069105

• edited May 2014
    i recharged reliance 2G net pack of 99 it is cheaper at cost but the net speed is so waste i have ever seen net pack like this.It waste my money and also wastes my time fu-- of this sim please speed up the net pack.
  • edited July 2014
    I recharged with internet pack of 99 rs. Today my internet pack expired and I was able to use just 2 mb. I want my money back. Hate reliance will never use it again and advise everybody not to use it ever.
    edited July 2014

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications
    2g net is too slow. I am unable to open or getting too much time for open. It take too much time for download if 2mb data it will download 1 hour. So please improve the speed.
    edited September 2014

Dear Dilip,

edited September 2014

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,