Wrong post paid Mobile bill complaint against Airtel

edited September 2014 in Mobile
Respected Sir/Madam

I am Vikas Tapkir working in Autoline Industries Ltd,Pune from last five years.
I am using corporate business card (Mobile no-8600101521) from last one year on my Samsung mobile with 98Rs.GPRS plan.
Every month my mobile bill is below my credit limit (500Rs). But in last month’s my mobile bill shows 12807 Rs though last month’s mobile usage is same as every month’s usage.
Airtel Company gives me itemized bill but it is absolutely wrong. I am taking objection regarding bill amount and usage but they are not ready to accept the problem. They refused to give me the website and downloaded data details from my mobile number.
Now I am disconnected the connection to avoid future bill discrepancy.
As per my knowledge every mobile customer has certain mobile limits like 2500, 3000 Rs.Then I am not getting why Airtel mobile Company increasing my credit limits before intimation to our company.
Please help me to come out this wrong mobile bill problem.
Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully
Vikas Tapkir
Wadmukhwadi,Charholi Bk
Taluka:Haveli,Dist:Pune.
Pin-412105

Contact Details-9922755825

Comments

• Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    Namaste Mr. Tapkir,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 04 March 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd

Namaste Mr. Tapkir,

Further to our discussion dated 04 Mar. 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Rakesh Ranga

Namaste Mr. Tapkir,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 04 Mar. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

• parmarlegalismparmarlegalism Senior Member
    Dear Client,

If there is any deficiency in product /services by any company /service provider in any sectors like manufacturing, hotels, transport, telephone department, electricity department, hospitals, banks, educational institution etc, then you can approach consumer court.

Immediately send a legal notice stating clearly all the facts, and presenting them an opportunity of 15 days to rectify the deficiency on their part. If such period has expired with no positive action on their part, you may file a Consumer Complaint before the Forum or Commission as appropriate in accordance with the jurisdiction.

You should file a consumer case against the Company for deficiency in services / products and asks for refund of amount along with damages for causing mental harassment.

For consultancy & drafting of legal notice please contact:
    M/s. Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney
    Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: parmarlegalism@yahoo.com
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.

I had taken airtel post paid number from the airtel office near rajas hospital south Tukoganj airtel number 9893059500. The ownership was in my sons name Mohd Shibal al bilal and for changing the ownership in the name of Mrs subuhi Jafrey I had personally had given the documents to the person in charge Mr Rahul.
    The documents submitted were my Licence photocpy,Adhar card , and my sons driving licence and Adhar card photocopy.The documents were submitted on 26th March13 . i was told that the ownership will be changed and my next bill of April month will be coming on my name i.e Subuhi Jafrey.

But to my surprise this time till date I have not received the hard copy of the bill and when enquired about the bill the person Mr Nilesh told me that the amount was Rs 419 and the owners name is still Mohd Shibal al bilal.I am working with the eurokids India and for getting the refund of the bill I need to submit my bills by the 1st week of the month.

If i submit the bill which is in the name of my son . the company wont entertain it. The mistake is not mines. The airtel person sitting has committed the mistake of not changing the ownership so how this issue can be resolved.
    Please give me a specific answer who is going to bear the amount of Rs419 the airtel or me when i have already submitted the documents asked by the company employ.

Awaiting for the call

Subuhi jafery
    Namaste Ms. Jafery,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 04 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd

Namaste Ms. Jafery,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 04 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Namaste Ms. Jafery,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

• edited October 2013
    airtel posped

9589122641 ye hamara airtel posped nambar hai . jo ki pichle 3 maah se band hai . jiska bill rs 2551 aaj bi bheja ja rha hai. pichle dino hamare paas kisi priya mem ka call 09670029967 is nambar hamare pass call aaya unhone hamse bill ke baare me jankari di our hame rs 1500 ka bill ped karne ko kha . hamne priya mem se hamara nambar delete karne ko kha ki ab hme aapki sarvish nhi chahiye to unhone hamse kha ki aapki email id par ham 3 dino ke andar noc letar mail kar denge . bat aaj tak hamare paas koi bhi mel nhi aaya. our aaj bhi hamare paas rikwri letar bheja gya hai kisi anil kuswah sir ke jariye . plz hamari camplent par gor kare

my nambar 8878788409
    email id - yasimkhan1@gmail.com
  • edited February 2014
    Hi Sir/Madam,

Relationship No. 1040981900
    POSTPAID BILL QUERY [|BAL|Qrc127021416025528544960|]

Every month I get bill around Rs. 300/-. For the month of Feb'14, I got the bill around Rs.3,106.65/-.
    After enquiry, I came to know that my internet usage was 440MB against inbuilt 200MB.

I sent mail to airtel customer service reagrding this discrepency, but they are not providing me proper clarification and repeating the same explanation.
    Here are my concerns:
    1. I never crossed 200MB data usage since the suscription of postpaid service.
    Earlier I get message whenever I reach 200MB but this time airtel sent me message of 440MB usage.
    2. Also, for some unkonwn reason they are showing "special gesture" by reducing my bill by 1123.60/- and tell me to pay remaining amount.
    I dont know how much transparently they are calculating the bill.
    3. Also, after certain mails sent to customer service, they blocked my gmailid on their service and asked me to contact over phone.

Please guide me on this issue.

Mahendra Patil,
    8/7, Sinchan Nagar, Range Hills Road, Pune-20
    MailID: mahendra7272@gmail.com
  • edited March 2014
    I am loyal customer of airtel since last 5-6 years and all my family members use airtel mobile number and until recently we were very happy about the service provided by airtel. However last month my sister's postpaid bill showed the amount 7285 however she is very sure that she never used that. When we called the customer care then we didn't get any help on this matter.

Today we got call from airtel threatening court action and the language used by the person was totally arrogant and uncivilised. I humbly request you to look into the matter urgently. My sister's mobile number is 9766465047.
    edited March 2014
    Dear Mr. Patil,

This is with reference to your post dated 27 Feb. 2014. We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible. We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

edited March 2014
    Dear Customer (9766465047),

This is with reference to your post dated 06 March 2014. We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible. We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

edited April 2014
    Dear Customer (9766465047),

This is with reference to your post dated 06 March 2014. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.
    Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

• edited May 2014
    hi ,
    i am recieved a bill of april month of my airtel no. 9501860089 which is full of wrong charges airtel charging me 2615/- rs for the over internet usage but i am not used.
    my plan gives me 2 gb data and i am used only 1 gb data if i am not used more than 2 gb than how company charged me extra internet charges and my no. is also disconnected but still he send me a bill of 2615 on my email today i recieved a call from.airtel.on.my second no. and he said me that i am used more than 2 gb that is wrong i said to him that i have proof of itemized bill that proves that i am used 1 gb data and he disconnect the call without any resoution.
    please take an action against airtel he cheat with there customers and please help me from out of airtel.
    edited May 2014

This is with reference to your post dated 10 May 2014. We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible. We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

edited May 2014

This is with reference to your post dated 10 May. 2014. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Sandeep Kumar

• edited June 2014
    I am seriously getting annoyed right now, last week when i called customer care to check with my billing as it was way higher they said its wrong billing and said that they have logged on there data logs that this amount was wrong and i will get bills as per my normal 350 to 500 Rs bill at the end of the month and then said me to check my bill after two days now when i checked my amount its still teh same and no 1 is even saying it was miss billing and when i asked them to check on my data as per teh old executive spok to me stating miss billing now the new executive says that there is no such log which says miss billing on my bill amount, what ever the bill shows is the right bill it seems.

1st of all i did not get back my old GPRS plan which was of 99 rs unlimited 2G plan (Global Tracking System)

2nd my bill amount which is unacceptable, i never used this much of data, nor consumed anything more then my 2Gb as what they said as per new data plan

3rd Airtel is trying to make money in a wrong way ( giving unwanted calls and given hidden offers an forcing customers to get on the plan ) once after that no way get back

4th Customer executives putting the calls on hold for long time in between calls and saying that they have logged my request and later when u call and check with other executive says that there is no logs as such

5th, its been a month now for my issue and i have not got any resolution( My 2G is dam very slow with limited access & wrong billing amount )

Venkatesh.S
    Email : muntu_18@yahoo.co.in
    edited June 2014
    Dear Venkatesh,

This is with reference to your post dated 03 June 2014. We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible. We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) | LinkedIn
  • edited June 2014
    this is my 1st billing month of post paid bill of airtel mobile.
    after checking bill it is revealed that the numbers showed in the
    bill that is unknown to me and the number not showing in my mobile
    connection call history
  • edited June 2014
    Our co is Macneill Engineering ltd have got June bill by the name of Mcnally Bharat Engineering which is wrongly written. So send us the revised bill . Ph no is 033-40066896 , billing amount Rs 983.84 & due date is 1.7.14. Please check it on an urgent basis as we can pay within the stipulated time.
    I had plan with idea of 249/-
    in which I will get 500mb 3g & unlimited 2g as per idea call centre person who made me call to convert from loopmobile to idea.

shah abhay wrote: »

ABHAY shah

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
    shah abhay wrote: »

ABHAY shah

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to inform you that your complaint for billing has been resolved and we would like to confirm you that the charges applied to you are correct as per the GPRS plan assigned. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular