Worst service of reliance wireline broadband

RavivarmanRavivarman Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
Hello everyone, i just bought the reliance wireline broadband connection by the end of January 2013. For the first 15 to 20 days it was working fine. so, i thought the choice i made to pick reliance was a good one. But now for the past 15 days for every 2 days i keep on complaining customer care that my net connection is getting disconnected frequently and they will ask 24 hours. Then my net connection will work just fine for 2 days and the again some issue will come. All i want is a permanent solution. i will not be calling for the same complaint again and again. So if any reliance executive reading this complaint i want my connection to be cleared within 2 days or please just disconnect your worst connection i will get wi5 connection as i have used it earlier and i know them well.

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Ravivarman wrote: »

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• edited May 2014
    The internet connection of reliance is often disconnecting and for past four days it is not even working....
    And when I call the area technician he answers lethargically that server issue and will take another few days...

What is this. ?
    This is how customers are treated..

I wanted any reliance officials seeing this complaint help me to get rid off it....

Karthik

I am one of the user of Reliance Broadband Connection(User ID: 328825523455). The internet has drastically gone down. I had complaint for the internet connection on 02 Aug'14, but they don't response after-that again I called on 04 Aug'14 regarding for the same and they told me that your problem is solved, it's really ridiculous, my connection was not working and how can your guys solve the problem without confirmation with me, but still 14 Aug'14 i have not received any mail or phone call from your side. I am seriously not happy with the service and customer support.

Have tried numerous time to contact you and logged the complaint against this. But like i said earlier, No response from your end. What kind of crap service you guys are providing?? But i will appreciate one thing, your guys keep your bill system updated, that's the only thing which never goes down.

I hope you guys will do something to keep my custom. Else, I have to switch from you lot to someone else.

Govind Airy