Complaint against AirteL

yourlucksteryourluckster Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile

I wish to express a strong regret to have Airtel as my connection.
I have activated Rs. 96 plan on my mobile number 9878868386 in which I got 11000 seconds, but for 14 days.

Earlier I used to get it for 28 days as stipulated by Airtel.

I have posted 2 complaints on airtel website having reference number

PR022000126 and PR 021600144 but no action and no reply to me by airtel authorities.

Please look into the matter carefully.

Yours faithfully,
Amit Bansal

Comments

• Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    Namaste Mr. Bansal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 23 Feb. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel limited

• yourlucksteryourluckster Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    Ok I am waiting for your reply...

Please resolve it fast as I have got validity of 14 days till 27 feb only..
    Namaste Mr. Bansal,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 23 Feb. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Airtel ,

After remitting the payment also we are getting a reminder calls & message for payment .We are very much frustrated with your service & we have totally 36 connection & we are facing a problem every month after making the payment we are getting
    reminders & after making the payment in time in each bill it has been charged penalty of Rs. 100/- with out our fault & cheque also has been cleared in our bank statement.

We had been discussing with Airtel people like Mr.Praveen ,CSM, Bandwidth, Mr Suresh 9880155338/Mr.SANDESH - 9980519051 and trying to sort out the payment issue since 5 months . Every time they are telling that their team is working on the same and will update at the earliest but unfortunately that TIME HAS NOT YET COME.

We are frustrated to having experienced such an indifferent and non proactive attitude of your company personnel in providing the quality service promised and expected by your company

• Aren’t Your personnel in the customer care dept should be more responsible for the services offered ?
    • Can you give us a good reason Why should we not approach an appropriate forum for our grievance ?

If you cannot give an appropriate reply to our above points and respond with the speed that shows in your promised service to the world, we would be left with no options before of us but resort to some legal action. Will you please take action on it because of your fault we are suffering. This is the way Airtel expect from customers to follow up for several times for your payment updation

Make sure that all the number should get update & we should not get any reminder calls from your customercare dept for payment to our staffs. or else request your help in getting us ported to other network immediately

Jaquar & Company Pvt Ltd
    Bangalore
    080-33002233
    bangalore@jaquar.com
    Namaste (Jaquar & Company Pvt Ltd),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Namaste (Jaquar & Company Pvt Ltd),

Further to our discussion dated 18 May 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Sandeep Kumar

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    I was subscribed to airtel's so called net pack.....bt they still deducted Rs 81 from my main balance.....on complaining....their resolution is..."sir u stop using internet" :/

Sub: Deduction of amount

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 21 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Sub: Deduction of amount

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Namaste (Jaquar & Company Pvt Ltd),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 18 May 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

• edited June 2013
    I regret to have Airtel as my connection. Every day balance of either 2 or 3 rs. is deducted from my account and when i call compliant on 198,they give me useless excuses.Today limit is crossed ,i am not even able to contact customer care executive.
    Namaste,

Sub: balance deduction without any reason

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 11 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

• edited June 2013
    i m strongly annoyed with you, people because of you i have face around loss of RS 120 and my precious time of half an hour.If my problem is not rectified soon, you people will face strong and harsh legal circumstances.your customer care representatives think that customer is fool.

My problem was that i use internet pack and it was auto renewal and the day it expires. it dosent get auto renewed, due to low balance but when i got recharge my number.It does not get renewed then i have recharged my phone with 3G netpack as i need to use internet. but after one day they cut balance from my phone for the renewal of previous netpack.
    hello,

My last compliant was:
    My number is 9634586625

Now same problem:
    Last time you assured me that in future i will not face this problem again,but now i am facing the same problem again.
    Now what???
    Should i take some strong action against all this?
    as i am suffering from mental trauma with all this....

Again my balance is deducted.
    I am waiting for your reply.
  • edited June 2013
    I posted earlier about this problem but till now my problem is not resolved.
    Is there any way to stop all this....
    My number is 9634586625

Now what???
    Should i take some strong action against all this?
    as i am suffering from mental trauma with all this....

Again my balance is deducted.
    I am waiting for your reply.
    Totally frustrated.

Sandeep Kumar

Compny call me thats he give me free heloo tune but he cut my 120 rs balance
    Dear All,

Can you take a look in this matter I am getting frustrated with repeated calls from your Organization about the overdue payment.

I narrated the whole story time and again several time to your support desk people and also to those who called me.

Neverthe less I will tell you the whole story again

I took the connection from one of your Franchise(Contact number : 9987407065) on 21-Dec-2012 with a promise that for initial 2 months
    the charges would be Rs.950(i.e. Rs. 475/- per month). I was hesitant to believe this offer but he promised me that its a special offer for the
    people who are working with Big corporates and I believed on him.

For the first month it worked ok as he promised but next month I got the bill of Rs. 975/- which was not as per the promised and I called this
    person(Contact number : 9987407065) to which he told me that he will look into this matter and will contact me. I waited for one day but no
    call from him then I called him again but this time no response to my call and I kept calling but everytime the my call returned with no answer.

Meantime I got call from your helpdesk for the overdue payment and I told them this story and asked them to stop my connection immediately as I am cheated and I also stopped using the connection.

I kept getting calls to make the payment and I was told the due amount is over Rs. 3000, I am still clueless as how the amout went up from Rs. 450/- (which is promised to me) to Rs. 3000/- as I stopped using the connection long back.

I had to literally run pillar to post to stop\cancel my connection.

Being such a Big name in Indian Telecommunication Industry I didn't expect such a service and frustrating calls to the customer and I expect them to be stopped with immediate efcect.

I am working for a Corporate client with headcount of over 40,000 in india and I expect at-least 15000 of my team-mates are using Airtel connection be it for Telephony,Broadback or HD, do you want me to share such service with them...?

Rajesh Gaikar
    Namaste Mr. Gaikar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Namaste(9634586625),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 14 June 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

• edited June 2013

I purchased a new airtel sim a couple of days ago. I have activated/verified with the usual process. I'm told that the number is active now.

While my incoming is working fine, I'm unable to recharge by any means. I tried online and phone to phone recharge. The retailer is clueless and so is your customer care dept. about this. No one has been able to help.

The airtel number in question is 7756023687 (Maharashtra). Kindly look into this asap.

Harish
  • edited June 2013

The airtel number in question is 7756023687 (Maharashtra).
    Dear Airtel,

This is request to you all please do not tease to anyone deliberately.I don't know on which behalf Airtel person everyday calling and disturbing me ,When I ask, they said someone payment is pending and he shared no.
    I don't think someone will share the no.of anyone for the pending payments.I am asking to Airtel,Is it possible to call third person for payment While he/she doesn't know anything.

I think Airtel should consider this.

I hope you will take necessary action regarding this issue.

Here I mentioned the name of person from Airtel who called & misbehaved with me.

First Mr.Kamal (9818047241)
    Second 8287707805
    Third Mr.Uday (9650394619)

Thanks.
    Deepika
    Namaste Harish,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 21 June 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Deepika,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Namaste (9634586625),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 14 June 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Harish,

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [email][/email].

bharti airtel ltd

Great. Now the incoming has been deactivated too! So for now, this sim card is totally useless..and I have given this number to everyone, including my bank.
    You can get me on alt no. 08554851674.
    Namaste Harish,

We will get this checked and update you at the earliest.

Namaste(9634586625),

Saurav Ahlawat

Namaste Harish,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 21 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Saurav Ahlawat