Tikona- Torturing customers by filing improper cases

ktvikram2513ktvikram2513 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I used to have a tikona connection 2 years back in early 2011. As i moving out of state i have disconnected the connection and the router device also been collected by your local representative.
Here is the referrence Number for the same.

Here is the request number: 1-1833770823.

I dont know to what purpose i have to pay the bill when i am no more using it. At the same time the connection i used to have is a prepaid connection and i pay first and them i am renewing my connection.
Then how i am supposed to be due with the bill.

Till today no one contacted me regarding the due and all of a sudden a advocate call me and says you have been sued how far this is fair.

This is how how you play with your customer who have dealth with you thinking you guys follow top most rules and finally its we beening played by you.

Ph: 8008855224

Trivikram Kotha
ktvikram2@yahoo.co.in

Comments

• tikona.servicestikona.services Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Dear Mr. Kotha,
    Greetings from Tikona!
    This is regarding your Tikona Wi-Bro Account.
    We hereby confirm that services for your BAN ID. 114187585 having Service ID 1102888596 has been terminated.
    As per Conversation Done on 12TH February 2013 your outstanding amount is of Rs.516.79/-.
    Request you to kindly refer the mention below details:
    Details If Equipment Returned
    Usage Period 15th June 2011 to 30th June 2011.
    Total Payable Amount Rs. 516.79/-

As per your request we had attached the session history. Kindly refer the same for your reference.
    Request you to clear the outstanding amount for full and final settlement .
    Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you.
    We appreciate your patience and kind support.
    Tikona Services.
  • edited March 2014
    I used to have a tikona connection sometime back. As i moving out to a different location which has no coverage (as confirmed by 3 engineers)

I have returned all equipments and devices and made cancellation calls atleast 10 times.

Its been almost 2 years and sudden today in the evening i got a call from some advocate from delhi court and he says that Tikona company has filed a case against me for non payment of the bill. Outstanding amount is 5000+.

Then how i am supposed to be due with the bill.

I was thinking of taking a new connecton for my office, but now I will never ask anyone to take Tikona. Kindly reply or my advocate is asking to file a police compliant.

Dear Piyush,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Mar 31, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

• ARAMS19ARAMS19 Junior Member
    edited April 2014
    I used to have a tikona connection 3 months back in Dec 2013. As the services were not good and i have disconnected the connection and the router device also been collected by your local representative. My plan is 599 and I have paid 1250 in advance. I have used it only for 20 days. I gave complaint for the cancellation several times.
    Atlast one local representative came and took the device.

First the connection has to be cancelled as and when the customer gave a complaint and the device also has been taken.
    Secondly for a prepaid connection of 599 package how come you are sending the bills every month still it seems to be technical issue at your end.
    Thridly, you are not supposed to send any bills for a prepaid customer. As and when the balance is over the broadband facility should be stopped. I do not know whether you are doing or not as I have cancelled the connection with in a month.

It seems Tikona is harassing the customers by sending false bills and some threatening calls by saying advocate. Why the Govt is not taking action against tikona?

If the action is not taken immediately and not stopping sending the false bills then I will lodge a complaint in the police station also for doing all these misbehavior, cheating and harassing the customer.

Its been almost 3 months and every month in the day time i have been getting calls from some advocate from delhi court and he says that Tikona company has filed a case against me for non payment of the bill.

Then how i am supposed to be due with the bill.

Till today no one contacted me regarding the due and all of a sudden a advocate call me and says you are sued how far this is fair.

My tikona ID : 1109456985. so you can track with even my mobile number

Ph: 9640005500

Motla Seetharamaiah
    arams19@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Bhattacharya,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, our team member tried calling on your registered mobile number however there was no response.

Further, we confirm that your Tikona service account has been terminated and the full & final calculation of your account is in process. We will update you accordingly.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

• edited April 2014
    Hi - my user id is 1104892490 ; I have paid all my dues and have acknowledgements from Tikona - I also have photographs of the Tikona representatives who have collected the full and final payments yet I get these threatening calls from some phoney lawyer in Delhi . Why ?

Dear Kaizad,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Apr 16, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Asundaria,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation on April 25, 2014, we confirm that the Tikona services for your account have been terminated.

We also confirm the receipt of Rs.1350/- as a full and final calculation of your account and currently there are no dues pending on your account and no refund is applicable.

Also the bill reminder calls has been stopped against your account.

• edited May 2014
    Hi - my user id is 1107504719 ; I have paid all my dues and have acknowledgements from Tikona - I also have photographs of the Tikona representatives who have collected the full and final payments yet I get these threatening calls from some phoney lawyer in Delhi . Why ?
    edited May 2014

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed May 2, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

edited May 2014

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards a resolution. We will revert to you shortly.

• edited July 2014

My Tikona Broadband user id is 11048 56743. I was a cutomer to them since Q4 2010. I surrendered my conncetion during last week of May 2014. I have been using their advance rental plan. Till now i am getting calls from their IVRS asking me to make payments. As per the sms received by me from the Tikona server, my service has not been working since May 27th 2014. My billing cycle is 26th to 25th. So i am supposed to make payment only for those 2 days (26th & 27th May 2014). I also wrote a mail to them reg. this and also explained the same in my calls to them which i believe they would have recoreded for their internal training & quality purposes). But they are sending a bill for Rs. 673 (full month), when checked with their customer care, they are saying that once the bill is generated, i need to pay it. How can they make a customer pay for the services which he has not availed of. I am also threatened that legal actions will be taken against me. I have written back clearly to their customer care email that if the full & final bill is not adjusted as per my usage and resent within 2 days i shall take it for a note that Tikona is not going to demand anything with me and i got no reply for 10 days for my mail. They are now giving me mental pressure stating they will sue me. Can i seek help from someone to close this case asap please?

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed July 2, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Chidambaram,

Greetings from Tikona.

We confirm that your services has been terminated.

Post Full and final calculation, there are no dues pending on your account and no refund is applicable.

• edited July 2014
    i have been using the tikonia from last one yr bt recently on june 15th my advance rental contracts get end still im getting 1000 calls from der customer care when i give stop request dey say to pay bills n dont close my ac my contract had ended on 15th june 2014 they are automatically renewing it as such i have nt given any request to renew as it is advance rental plan it should end once customer stops paying it i was out of town for month of june from 16th to 27th bt that day onwardd constantly trying i dont want to renew this connection their representatives coming my home and mentally torturing me and my family when i have nt used any services why to pay rent i have nt given any request for renewal if dey have any request for renewal pls tell them to forward me if any they from my side

• edited July 2014
    I used to have a Tikona broadband connection. As the services were not good and i have disconnected the connection and the router device CPE, also been collected by Tikona local representative 9379917264 Ruthwik Infotech- Raghu. And he said that he will send mail confirmation. I am repeatedly following up with him for the acknowledgment.
    He started ignoring my calls, My first conversation started with him on 6th march 2014, still its going on for my acknowledgement. even after repeated calls and sms’es he did not sent the acknowledgement either to me or to Tikona customer care.

I called up the customer care center, they told me that they will talk to raghu and get back to me, but this never happened

Last month I received the bill for 1500/- stating that I have not submitted the CPE in addition to this I started getting calls form so called advocate and says you are sued, and the due amount us some 4k. This complete Tikona drama makes me go crazy

This is how Tikona is handling their customers loosing the business. I need someone to look into this issue immediately and get back to me with an update on the given contact.

1108151285 wrote: »

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed July 13, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Vijay,

• edited July 2014
    I have used Tikona service for few months in Mumbai and have horriable experience. I have moved back to Pune and asked Tikona to close my services after returning there instruments.
    Now after almost 4 months I have got the call from Delhi high court ( girl called Sarita] saying that she is lawyer and she has got the file with her to get files the case against me saying that I have not paid ~ 400 Rs to Tikona even though they have send the notice [ actually I have newer received any notice and this is the first I have got the call from there lawyer saying that they are filing the case].
    This is horrible service and I will not recommend this service to anyone else.
    I even don't want to settle out of the court settlement and let them file the case and I will how they will behave for the things which is illegal.

Newer go for this service...!!! Tikona is very much unprofessional.
    Horrible service.
    1108151285 wrote: »

Dear Mr. Khone,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your feedback and the same has been shared with our respective team.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that your disconnection request is in process. We will revert to you shortly.

Dear Mr. Rao,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation on July 18, 2014, we confirm that your Tikona service account has been terminated and the devices have been recovered from your premises.

Post full and final calculation, there are no dues pending on your account and no refund is applicable.

We confirm that the bill reminders have already been stopped.

Tikona Care
    I had a tikona connection in Chennai which was disconnected in Dec 2013.I have received call today from Tikona Digital Networks Pvt.Ltd.Advocate (MOBILE NO-8963072238)of Delhi High Court of filing a case against me for not paying dec 2013 false bill received from Tikona. He said if i do not make the payment within 1 hour he will put up the case and i will have to come to delhi along with my lawyer to fight the case. Tikona is based out of Mumbai and the connection was taken in Chennai, how come the case is in Delhi? I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS A LEGAL PROCESS OR NOT.
    edited September 2014

Dear Bala,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKSE1318 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

edited September 2014

Dear Bala,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Sept 11, 2014. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKSE1318 in the subject line.