Complaint against MICROMAX MOBILE

chanderomchanderom Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
hello,
I'm Chander Parkash from faridabad.
I have submitted MMX A52 mobile to sec 29, faridabad service center on 22 Jan 2013 they said that you will get this phone within 15 days, but when I called to the CCE of micromax on 1 or 2 feb then they said it will take 15 days more and today(06/02/2013) again called the CCE then they said that we cannot say how much time it will take.

So tell me about this type of worst service..

I need my phone back within 2 days or replace that phone..

Chander Parkash
Faridabad

Comments

• edited February 2013
    im sainath karap from hyderabad AP .
    I bought this mobile micromax A110 on jan 9th 2013 and gave it for service on 1 feb 2013 since than i havent received any
    status regarding delivery of my mobile my jobsheet number is SALAP007R3732
    i got jobsheet priint out where they gave me contact details where one is for present sec bad AP phone number and another is delhi number
    which cannot be reached or all busy i tried since 6 days but of no use because i couldnt connect to it and also they gave me email address
    which isnt working too (support-service.superfone@micromaxinfo.com)

i dont have another mobile to be contacted with

please let know what should i do inorder to get mobile i feel helpless now

Waiting for your positive reply

• edited February 2013
    This is second complaint against micromax with the same jobsheet number SALAP007R3732
    and with the same issue . i dont have my mobile in hand since feb 1st and it happens to be
    18 working days as if now that i dont have any mobile nor they have a perfect time for delivery of my mobile
    apart from this i never got connected to their toll free number even after trying N number times
    today when i called to service center they say me this . they havent got any details from delhi and top
    of this they also say they didnt get any mother board since 45 days . they didnt even think to inform
    coustmers that they didnt get any mother since they started this mobile .i lost three contract just because i couldnt
    reply to my client who is responsible for this now . first they said me it will take 15 days and today they are changing their word
    i want mobile or they need to buy new mobile for me please i request you to take legal action against MICROMAX company
    for their irresponsible and inaccurate service . and let me know incase you need any more information to provide to start legal procedding
    im very much serious about taking action against this company

Waiting for your reply

Sainath

im sainath karap from hyderabad AP .
    status regarding delivery of my mobile my jobsheet number is SALAP007R3732
    which isnt working too (support-service.superfone@micromaxinfo.com)

i dont have another mobile to be contacted with

please let know what should i do inorder to get mobile i feel helpless now

Waiting for your positive reply

hello,
    I'm ravishankarcs from tumkur.
    I have submitted MMX A57 mobile to mmx service center on 23 Jan 2013 they said that you will get this phone within 15 days,
    because they sent mobile to the main office of delhi. and also sent message of job sheet no ,i don't have the job sheet no.when i called service cen they tell that mobile not sent form main office. when I called to the CC of micromax on 24 feb then they said it will take 15 days more and today once again (24/02/2013) called the CC then they said that we cannot say how much time it will take.
    and i have given service center address

Micromax Service Center in Bangalore M/S S3 Communications ☎ : 080-41204141 ... Address : #7, SLN Building, 1st floor, S.M Road, Jalahalli Circle, ... 02 27th Cross, ... Near Marathalli Market, Bus stop Marthalli, Bangalore

So tell me about this type of worst service..
    my mobile imei;911234950686710
    another imei; 911234950666712

I need my phone back within 2 days or replace that phone
    ravi shankarcs
    Dear Sir/mam,
    I have already complaint regarding call not pick during new call & when play song then audio not listening but volume only work when low or down with touch. once replaced my handset but prob still there. so i requested to you pls change my model. i think your mobile Micromax X456 is all tolerate same prob.
  • edited June 2013
    My mobile problem was not solve i go to service center in dadar salora ltd.
    engineer not repair my mobile properly he tell me your pcb will be replace but i am before 15 days pcb will replace
  • edited June 2013
    My mobile problem was no solve
    engineer tell me pcb is change but same problem i need my mobi
    le solve whithin 2 days or mobile was replaced
    please i request you
    dear sir

i purchased micromax a110 with bill & warranty my mobile is not working now.nither they repair in time w? should i do now?
  • edited June 2013
    I'm Nitin Agarwal from Kolkata.
    I have given my cell phone, MODEL NO. A110 ,IMEI-911239256737398, Purchase date-11/02/2013 for service at Kolkata service center (M/S TECHNIQUE SERVICES) on 15/06/2013 with Request No. E030410-0613-4102408 till date i m not getting a good response regarding the same, and they are unable to give me my cell phone after repair till date, even they are unable to give me a proper date when i can get my cell phone repaired
  • edited June 2013
    I have purchesed micromax mobile bolt A65 from tohafa mobile store invoice number 524 on date 20/6/2013,near ankur society naranpura,ahemedabad 380013.

My handset which i purchesed is defeced.
    Although having fulled charged my handset get switched off automatically with in 1 hour and to restart it we need to remove its back cover and rearrange its battery because its power button is not working.
    I also went to the service center near RTO near subhas bridge on 27/6/2013 but they refused to replace my hand set.

I request u to please help us in replaceing our handset.

Rohan Rajguru.
    vijayhrajguru@gmal.com
    mobile=09825692374
    Darshan pastagiya, Dt.2-July-2013
    udhan,surat.

I have a micromax A101 superfone.jobsheet number "w01033606134075548".
    This is complaint against micromax service with the jobsheet number "w01033606134075548"
    ringer&riciver issue . i dont have my mobile in hand since 13-june and it happens to be
    20 working days as if now that i dont have any mobile nor they have a perfect time for delivery of my mobile
    of this they also say they didnt get any parts from delhi. they didnt even think to inform
    coustmers that they didnt get any parts.i lost three contract just because i couldnt
    reply to my frend ane relative who is responsible for this now ? first they said me it will take 20 days and today they are changing their word
    i want mobile or they need to buy new mobile for me please i request you to take legal action against micromax serivis senter SRL- Raj communication.
    for their irresponsible and inaccurate service . and let me know incase you need any more information to provide to start legal procceding
    in very much serious about taking action against this company.I want riply faster, from you....and my contect number is 9377693041.

Waiting for your call

Darshan(9377693041)
    I have purchased micromax mobile A101 from bhagwati telecom service(ahmedabad)
    and given it to service center due to "touch screen not working" problem.
    the job sheet no. is WO1039105133637120 ON 06-05-2013,

the service center authorized person mr, sanjaybhai given commitment of 20-25 days
    i become agree with it ..

he has given commitment of 25 days but i went there on 30th day he again said for MORE 2 DAYS
    then also i agreed with it , again i went after 2 days but still parson said to come after next 2 days,
    even this kind of answer i went there after 7 days..

he given me very bad kind of response which was not expected from company service center, then i finally gone there
    5th July 2013, now he is saying to come after 15 days ,with misbehavior,

i was not expecting that this kind of behaviour can be happen after purchase of branded thing.
    so with huge patience i waited for long but now i cant wait after spending 11000 for micromax
    and the limit is over ..

so kindly give me reply or proper solution till Monday or should i go legally
    pl advice or do solution.

SATISH PATEL
    tejas.shah2504@gmail.com
    9913092404/9374233733
    Complaint against defective mobile handset.
    Hello , I have micromax A90s. Its not working..I am not able to start it & the worst part is that the service center says to change the PCB ,but he says he has no time to look upon it.He not ready to repair my phone. he asked me to come after 8 days and check if he can take for repair.
    The phone is not even 7 months old & already has started giving problems.This is the 3rd time i have visited the service center for some or the other reason.
    I am fed up of using such a faulty piece.They are not even ready to change the piece even after being in warranty.
  • dinesharma1207dinesharma1207 Junior Member
    edited July 2013
    Dear Sir ,
    I had purchased a Micromax A57 in Oct 2012. In the month of May 2013 the screen of the phone went blank. I deposited the phone to the auth service centre in Dehra Dun, Universal Technical Solutions(ph No - 01352711915) on 28 May 2013. I was told that the pnohe would be repaired within 10 - 15 days and hence i deposited it. Jobsheet No is SALUT003R1845

It has been nore than 45 days since the phone has been deposited and still there is no definite reply from the centre as to when the phone is likely to be repaired. I am given replies such as " the courier getting the part has been delayed due to the floods in uttrakhand", "Phone has been sent to delhi", " the replacement part received too was faulty" and so on.

I have sent the complaint on the micromax website and the complaint No is MMX0507138109. All I have received is a computer generated reply saying that my complaint has been fwd to the service department.

Please help. I am sure that there would be numerous persons in a similar situation.
    Sir maiko apna mob liye hue 2 mahine hogaye hai sir mai pichle 2 mahine mai 6 baar service centre jaa chuka hu sir tobi wohi wohi same problem chalu hai sir plz do u request sir mujko deo letter chahiye

plz request sir mujko deo letter chahiye

Your mobile handset is not good responding I buy the mobile 29th June 2013 model no micromax bolt a 27. My mobile handset incoming calls are close three times software download kiya to incoming calls start ho gaye aisa kab tak karte rahe har baar 100 Rs. ka software marne ka to isme hamara profit kaha loss hi hai Please send me to information as soon as nahito mujhe mera cash back kar do aur apna mobile lelo my E Mail Id : shaikh26sana@gmail.com
    hello,i m from ghaziabad n i had submited my A57 mmx mobile phone at chauhan communication at hans plaza ambedkar roed ghaziabad
    0n 24/6/13 the said to me that my problem resolve within 15 days.5/7/13 i call them they said 15 more days the want...in the mean time i
    registered complaint on costomer care complaint no.is 0507137025...they said up to 15/7/13 my mobile will be resolved or replaced by new
    mobile .but today 18/7/13 still they do nothing and asking for uncertain time ..........so i want my phone within 2 days
    deepak kumar
    Dear Sir/Ma’am

I have purchased a Micromax mobile A116 Canvas HD (IMEI No. 911304250647439) on 10th April.2013 in New Delhi.

After two months I got a problem on display and touch, and I gave my mobile for service to SLR-M R Enterprises, G19 B, Basement, Kalkaji, New Delhi, 110019, tel 41090509 on 13th June.2013 and they said this will take one week for service, as of now after 40 days, I did not get my mobile as well as any positive response.

As regarding this problem I file a complaint to your customer care under reference number MMX0207131666 on 02nd July.2013.

After that I called many times (more then 50 times) to customer care as well as service center, but no response and no update on my mobile.

I have shown my interest in Micromax, but I am very disappointed for your service.

I shall be grateful if you could short out my problem.

With Regards

Rohit Ninoriya

My phone is hanked
    date -:3-8-2013
    dear sir/mam
    as my name is durga prasad from vijayawada<Andhra pradesh>pincode-:520001.i have purchased a micromax mobile A57 superfone ninja3. five months happening i have purchased the mobile.i have given it for service on 20-7-2013 but there is no response fom the service center till today. named 'Best communication' in vijayawada .iam unsatisfied with your service so,please i want you to take a immediate action on that service center.job sheet no is 04031007134702621
    i have showed my intrest in micromax. but i am very disappointed.i want my phone with in two days.
    i will be very greatful if you short my problem soon.
    with regards.
    durga prasad
    09000204175
  • edited August 2013
    Sir recently i purchased micromax a27 bt iam getting problem in using net n to download any apps in playstore even iam calling to care but not reaching plz can u clear that problem as possible as early.thankyou sir
    Hello Sir/Madam,
    Maine pichale 2 mahine se mera mobile (Micromax Canvas 2) micromax service center me servicing ke liye diya hai. Mobile ka screen kharab hua tha toh unhone muze 10 to 15 days me mobile milega aisa bola. Lekin abhi 2 months ho gaya nahi muze mera mobile mila hai aur main jab bhi call karati hu toh aur 10 to 15 days lagega aisa answer milata hai.

So, What should I do??????
    Can you please help me to getting my mobile back???????
  • edited August 2013
    My micromax mobile is in the service centre iwant mobile back from service centre but it should be repaired
  • edited August 2013
    i bought micromax A27 in 3rd june within two weeks software is spoiled i change password in pondy i does not support any java programs and battery stand by timings is very low it get down in 3 hours in internet or songs
  • edited August 2013
    Sir, mera phone ko 40dys ho gya hai aur ab tk thk nhi kara aur roj aj kl kha rha h m na apna phone 2july lo diya tha sir please help mf
  • edited August 2013
    dear sir my name is pradeep kumar i have submitted my handset canvas 2 A110 on 12/07/13 in micromax service center janakpuri today 13/08/13 no solution of my phone micromax complain no - mmx3007139962 job sheet no - n030803-0713-4465243 request no - r1307f4512868 pls retren my phone . I request you to take strict action against micromax thanks regards pradeep kumar p no 9958060085
  • edited August 2013
    Micromax bolt a35 sir mere cell 1 month se care mein hai un ki taraf se koi rply ni ah rha h mein chahta hun ki aap meri complaint ko register kre aur jldi se jldi karvai kre , aur MEra complaint no :mmx0808137922 ye Maine 9.7.2013 ko sumbmit karvaya tha but abhi tak ni aya .?
  • edited August 2013
    local micromax customer care centre service is very poor.

pls reply me

MITESH VASAVADA
    JAMNAGAR
    99251 46545
    Y.shoban babu
    I purchased micromax A27 but i am not getting incoming calls.
  • edited August 2013
    I m piyush from east delhi. I bought my mmx A116 on 27 april 2013. I used it 3 months and then my charging jack got in trouble and my battery was not getting charged so i submit it in mmx center in laxmi nagar address = B-36 gurunanak pura opp. V3s mall near maharaja banquett hall contact no. = 0114050794. They said that they will repair in 5 days and i can collect it on 16th august 2013. Then i went there on 16th and they said it will take 4 days more to repair. Then i went on 20th august they said u can take ur fone tomorrow and ur phone is repaired. I said ok and went tomorrow on 21st and they said sorry to me and told to come on 24th. Finally i went on 24th and they handover the fone to mee said this fone is totally damaged and can't be repaired. And said the motherboard is damaged. But i know that the mmx engineer had broken the fone so i request that to replace my fone or repair my fone... So please take some stricked action against them.
    Piyush Madan