Serious Network Problems with Reliance GSM

SusheelraoSusheelrao Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile

With utmost regret, I am writing this email.

I am a Reliance GSM postpaid number 9321135533 for quite some time. Since a couple of months, I am facing network coverage issues at my work place which is on the western express highway, Mumbai (near to aarey flyover). Earlier I never used to face any issues and was really happy and satisfied by your service but since a couple of months, I am facing call drops, low network signal and issues related to the network.

I use this number for business purposes and my clients are unable to reach me. I have complained about this in your customer care on a couple of occasions but to no luck. I have not been provided any satisfactory answers, nor the problem is resolved. I have emailed twice to the appellate officer but did not receive any response.

I urge Reliance to look in to the issue and ensure I enjoy a hassle free network which Reliance claims for.

With Best Regards,

Pankaj

Comments

• R_COMcare3R_COMcare3 Senior Member

With Best Regards,

Pankaj

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

• SusheelraoSusheelrao Junior Member
    edited February 2013

You can try calling me on 9820610776. Please be advised that there has been some improvement in calling after a engineer visited my site but i am still unable to use 3G and CDMA services. I have around 5 Reliance connections which include 4 GSM and 1 CDMA but data issues still persist.

• sachin447sachin447 Junior Member
    edited February 2013

I also have same issues in my area. My number is 9358343252 which I recently port to reliance gsm from reliance cdma. I am facing the same problem as the signals in my locality are very poor. I have 4 connections in my home and office and in all I am facing the same problem.

sachin447 wrote: »

edited March 2013
    sachin447 wrote: »

• edited March 2013
    hello sir,
    i'm having problem with my reliance gsm . i really want to get it connected as soon as possible. please do help.
  • edited March 2013

My number is 9953762274, I recently port my number from Vodafone to Reliance. My network inside my house is zero for the last 10 days. I am not able to make or receive any calls. I do have 2 more reliance numbers and the situation is same in those numbers also. Kindly look into the matter and resolve the same.

Thanks & regards,
    K. Vannia Perumal.
  • edited April 2013
    to whom so ever it ma concerns
    my name is mansuri rehan my no.is 09722226363 i stay in royal palace,bhahal,surat. when i enter in my building the network suddenly gets zero. it shows emergency call only. i kindly request u to solve my problem. as half of my bussiness is on phone.
    thanking you.

alternate contact no.09825338592
    I have been having this problem since yesterday evening(8/5/2013). Although my phone is switched on, whenever anyone is trying to call me, they are getting the message that my phone is switched off. Please note that my phone is NOT in offline mode as suggested and argued by your customer executives endowed with exceptional mental faculties. Also none of my text messages are getting delivered. The delivery report says "Pending". But I am able to use the packet data connection. I talked with two customer executives. The first one suggested that I change my network settings from automatic to manual. I did that but to no avail. The next time I called up, he put me on hold and then all of a sudden hung up.
    This is my number 8100074458. I stay near the Tollygunj area of Kolkata(pincode: 700008).
    Here is my land line number: 0332494-4344
    MY email id is: vivek.roy2991@gmail.com
    Please have the issue resolved at the earliest.
    There is no network it is showing emergency call from 5 days for me and all the user who is located at ambadi road om nagar vasai west pin code 401202 we all ways get a network from tower located at gayatri mandir
    problem with reliance network from yesturday in sarai kale khan delhi 110013 plz for that immidiately
    Hello
    my mobile no is 8080067657, i am a business man and i am using this reliance no for my business purpose,
    i am not getting network in my location
    i have compalin them several time but from there side the complaint is closed saying the problem is solved
    i am facing lots of problem from last 2 months but nothing is happening
    if relaince claims of hassel free network then i think it is wrong message it is giving as they are not intrested in the customer problem just need the money from them and charge them wrongly, with this network issue relaince is deducting balance also from my account with out using any of the services he is saying was used
    just their resolution is the charges where perfectly implimanted but never give the details

• edited June 2013
    Dear sir, me rajsthan dirstik ajmer the. Bhinay village barla@kala talab se reqwest kr rha hu ki hmare ariya ka network contune of rheta he pls ese on krwaye taki hme adhik musibat ka samna nhi krna pde

• edited June 2013
    I have reliance GSM prepaid sim 07569568167 in Hyderabad. Since last few days network quality is very bad. Number is unreachable when calling, call quality is worst, have to dial 5-6 times before a call connects.

Satya

Satya

Here always network problem we can't talk properly from our place, our place is in between Manabhum and Diyun whereas there is a Reliance tower at Manabhum and there are Reliance towers in Diyun at Dumpani,Avoipur these two places tower range we are getting 1 or 2 stick but can't talk nicely. But these two towers is further than Manabhum tower till then Manabhum tower range we never get. I think Manabhum tower has less capacity range, please help us in this circumstances or erect a new tower at our place.
    edited July 2013

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

At-devgana,
    Ta-sihor,
    Dist-bhavnagar,
    State-gujarat.
    .this towerworking for reliance gsm network. When electricity come and go devgana's tower lost connectivity 10 to 15 minutes. So i want salution of this problem.
  • edited August 2013

This is to inform you that I have been facing serious network problem for my number GSM 9322882549 all over mumbai for the last 2 months. Mostly I get no signal bar when I am indoor. when I come outdoor I can get 2 signal bar. I have already complained on the toll free number 5 times. But, inspite of that the problem still persists. My colleagues are not able to reach me any time during and after the office hours from all over. There has been no proper solution provided by reliance. I have never faced this problem before.

hope reliance takes this problem seriously and provides the perfect service to it's customers before they switch or rely on another network.

Shankar R
  • edited September 2013
    I am using reliance services for the past 3months & one of the worst service i have faced now a days...My outgoing services are barred with No reson ....customer care & reliance web world are blaming each other. My outstanding is in negative state ( i have paid more than the bill amount)

Senthil 9965555825
  • edited November 2013
    My number is 9595143022. I am not able to use gprs in my house location. However when i travel 1 km from that area everything becomes normal. I have complained thrice and they tried only once which was in vain because I am facing the same problem... I hope you people know that we are your customers and because of us only you are getting paid... So guys take your work seriously...
  • edited December 2013

With utmost regret, I am writing this email.

I am a Reliance GSM . Since a couple of months, I am facing network coverage issues at my place i.e Indiranagar, Bangalore-560038. Earlier I never used to face any issues and was really happy and satisfied by your service but since a couple of months, I am facing call drops, low network signal and issues related to the network.

I use this network for my personal as well as professional as well.

• edited February 2014
    My number is 7666941626. I never get network on my teliance gsm card. Nor do I get internet after using the 3G scheme. I always have to use wifi. Pls check
  • edited February 2014
    Mere Mobile Mein Network Nahi Aaraha Hai Main Saudi Arabia Mein Roming Mein Hun Mera Number Maharastra Ka Hai Mera Mobile Number 9699274337
  • edited March 2014

I am a RCOM Customer since last 5 years. I converted my number (9323894527) from CDMA to GSM. since then very frequently I am facing network issue in Muluned east area. kindly look into issue on priority. otherwise I am thinking of switching to another network. my alternate number is 9867754208.
  • edited April 2014
    Dear Reliance,
    i have been facing network issues,here at KRISHNA VIHAR,NIWARU ROAD,JHOTWARA,since two months,i have been complaing many a times,and sadly there is no improvement,all the reliance network mobiles in our colony facing the same problem,i urge reliance to look into this matter,ASAP.
    THANKS