complaint against Shiva Solutions

I give my laptop for service to Shiva Solutions (L-30, Shastri Nagar, PNB road, Delhi-110052) on dated 08/12/2012. But after 1 month i am not received my laptop. They (Mr.Rahul-Phone-09811803045) told me every day after 15 minutes you received your laptop at your home with repaired.
But after one month i am not received my laptop.
I cannot understand what was happened on my laptop...it is lost/ stolen.

Tathagata Paul
Sec-31, Gurgaon-122001
Bill no-597

Comments

• parmarlegalismparmarlegalism Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Dear Client,

If there is any deficiency in products / services by any company / service provider in any sectors like manufacturing, hotels, transport, telephone department, electricity department, hospitals, banks, educational institution etc, then you can approach consumer court.

Immediately send a legal notice stating clearly all the facts, and presenting them an opportunity of 15 days to rectify the deficiency on their part. If such period has expired with no positive action on their part, you may file a Consumer Complaint before the Forum or Commission as appropriate in accordance with the jurisdiction.

You should file a consumer case against the Company for deficiency in service / product and asks for damages for mental Harassment.

For consultancy please contact:
    M/s. Parmar Legalism
    Advocates, Consultants & Trademark Attorney
    Contact: 9892016032
    Email id: parmarlegalism@yahoo.com
    Maharashtra, Mumbai
    India.
    shiva solution is totally fake.there is some problem in my laptop they told me that your power panel ,io controller and main chip is damaged and total cost for repair is 4200 only.they charge 400 as sevice charge.when i show laptop at a private shop they told me only your IO controlller is damged and total cost for this 1200. i was surprised they asked 3000 extra. they are making fool to customer.they charge me 400 as service fee for telling that your three device is damaged though they are was not....lol...

dont go there

khawaraleem@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    I really wonder in the era when we are actually fighting against corruption, SHiva Solutions are complete epitome of a corrupt gang. My laptop didnt have much problem but their employee just killed it. They provide horrible services, liars and cheaters. They charged me a high price but my laptop conked out completely once their so called service engineer left. I really don-t know, if there could be any step against such corrupt business gangs. There should be law to punish them. I called them a number of times but they never answered. I had to eventually get another engineer to fix my laptop.
  • edited January 2014
    In shiva solution pvt. Ltd. Company is thug party or a group .They all are make joker to customers..They are visit our home service ,after it they are check ur leptop and tells u that ur leptop problem is large..this leptop sumit our service center for 2 days after we gives you ..take charges only 1500 after repair.but after 2 days they said 6000 rupaye charge for repairing,u want to repair it.. I said no. After getting my leptop, no hard disk are there..
  • edited January 2014
    Siva solutions are really fraud , they misguide people by telling lies. ..Wont say much..Just Beware..Today i jus saved my laptop by reading reviews..I hope my review will be of some help to you.
  • edited March 2014
    me apna lapto mic khrab hone k wajeh se dilhlaya uss k engineer ne bola thk hojayega bt bad me phone kr k bola mic controller change krna hoga 1800 lagege or jb thk kr k aya to same prob lem hai ab me bar bar call kr raha hu bt koi reaponse ni aa raha
  • edited March 2014
    i called shiva solutions for my sony vio laptop servicing and data recovery of lat deleted 16gb data.an engineer named gurdeep singh came from the company and i told him about the servicing and data recovery(16gb) which i lost on 17th march night using shift delt key.he gave his few minutes on the laptop and said this issue will be resolved but not possible here at your place so ve to take it to the service center and it will get back tomorrow.i said ok he gave a receipt which is with me.19th evening i got call from shiva solutions regarding my Bios & login password,after that we asked when ll get the laptop back the guy over the phone sais we r wrking on it and u ll get by tmrw(20 mar),again on 20th mar afternoon they called up and said deleted data will not be recovered and also hard disc of the laptop is corrupt. So the data saved on laptop was lost.i want to inform that my laptop was in working condition and all the data were there.how can it be possible within a day after going in their hand this issue occur.all the important data were saved in it, and they r saying let us chk will give u a call n confrm the situation but no call i rcv frm them instead i ve to give them a call,till today still not clear what actually happened and they r doing. We are mentally being tortured as our most important data are in the laptop and no proper response from shiva solutions shashtri nagar delhi.please suggest what action i should take against the company and where to lodge my complain.
    Vandana
    Vandana
  • edited March 2014
    They took my Sony Vaio E Series laptop for repair and told me that i need to change the full panel and hard disk combining total 2800+4000 = 6800 and guess what ,i made it done in just 3500 bucks. They also didn't gave me the laptop for many days and wasted my time.
    The service charge of Rs 500 has still not been Refunded.I call on their number (Mr.Rahul-Phone-09811803045) and they talk very bad like u wont get the refund and all.How stupid these people are.
    lets do something so that we can just shut down their shop from doing more business and harassing consumers.....i see a lot of complains against them in the internet.
  • Sony IndiaSony India Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    "Dear Ma'am,

Regret the inconvenience caused. We would like to check upon your concerns. Please share your complaint no. with us here. Also share your contact no. and email id with us here.

For further communication on this concern you can reach us at our direct official toll-free no. at 1800-103-7799 or write to us at sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com

Sony India Team
  • Sony IndiaSony India Senior Member
    edited March 2014

Sony India Team
  • edited April 2014
    I had upgraded my sony vaio n needed some drivers as i could not find the drivers online i came across this SHIVA SOLUTIONS a guy came to my home and picked up my laptop took Rs 300 and it will be done . Next Day i called and ask for my laptop but the guy told me that i have some hardware issue as well n need more money to repair but as i well know that there was no hardware problem, ask him return it as i dnt want them to do anything anymore so he said that i will received my laptop within an hour i waited and waited but he never reach so i called again n he said that it will be delivered tomorrow....m still waiting for my laptop dnt know whats going on. i started to check about this company in internet and all i can see is complain against them but seems no action has been taken till nowagainst this company......ITS TOTALLY A FRAUD COMPANY. This Kinda scam company should be shut down immediately.
  • rgoel24rgoel24 Junior Member
    edited May 2014
    I have called them to repair my laptop. Their engineer visited my home at Faridabad on 27th April 2014 and told me that he need to take the laptop to the service centre. and the tentative charges for service reparing would be aorund 1500-1800 only. to my surprise, another day they called and said, VGA chip is damaged, and they will charge Rs 3500!! I have no other option only to succumb to their demand. at alst when they returned my laptop on 1st May, it was only one day passed, the problem for which I paid them Rs 4000, appears once again.
    And now I am callin those buggers daily on their numbers 9811803045, 9899782669, 01132676746.
  • edited June 2014
    Hi all,

In case any of you have been cheated by Shiva solutions. Please contact me on 8377956161. I have been also facing the same problem for some days now. Lets do some thing to stop this thug from deceiving people anymore.

I am not going to tolerate this anymore. It is worst than corruption.
  • edited July 2014
    worst services.....a liar workers....v take their no. by just dial.they take our computer to their centre n said different types of problem jo thi bhi ni.aur jb hamne thik karne se mana kiya ye LAPTOP RETURN NI KRE THE.
    HAMNE KAHI AUR SE CHECK KRVAYA TO VO PROBLEM HI NI THIO....

BEWARE OF THIS CENTER.
  • edited July 2014
    worst services.liar workers...hopless persons ....laptop le ke dene ka nam ni.jhuta jhuta reasons n jhuta centre....got their no.from just dial...please never try to trust them
    .very poor people...only saying about offers....

mridula .....
  • edited August 2014
    It all happened 45 days ago. There was some problem in my laptop it wont go on. The i called just dial they gave me this list of numbers .before i could call the number i got a call frim shiva solutions i think they have something tie ups with just dial. So a lady neha asked me if i wanted to repair my latop i said yes and then she said an engineer will come there nd will fix it .it will cost you 500. I said okay. A person arrived after some time. He said that your laptop has some power section issue it needed to take to the service centre.it will cost you up to 1000 rs . i said okay. Next day i got a call that 3 chips are damaged in my laptop vga,power,io . it will cost you 3800 rs. After thinkg a while i said okay fix it . very next day i got call and they said we coudn't fix ut laptop by replacing chips.ur motherboard is faulty. It will cost you 8000 if u want us to fix it. That time i said okay but at night i called them and i told them to return my laptop i dont want it to be repaired.they tried to convince me in every way buy i said no nd they said. That i will get my laptop tomorrow. Next day when i call them in morning they said i will get it in evening. When i call them in evening they said i wil get it next day.same kept happening for arround 5 days every time when i call in morning they say u will get in the eevening nd when i call in evening they say u will get it next day. 6th day qhen i called thethey said my laptop had been fixed by replacing the chips. Wtf they were still operating on my laptop.i said okay give me my laptop back but they never gave it.at last i had to go to their service centre and fetch my laptop. At last i got my laptop ot was operated badly several screws were missing ,hardisk was nt working . after that i got home bcoz it was no use figting them. After that i got home and registered a complain against them at just dial. After reaching home when i checked laptop configuration ohhhooo my 1 gb ram was missing.
    Next day i again called juat dial to give a good service centre number and oops agaun i got call from shiva solutions.they didnt take any step against them.after one or two days i called shiva solutions and told them that they have my 1 gb ram they said i will get it next day. It 's now more then 30 dayi every day i call them to return it they say till 5 pm i will get it but i get nothing.
    So it was story how i was cheated by them.
    Al last i want to say you to all never ever go to them. They all are frauds and liars.
    This is Vinod Kumar

Arride Soft

G-71 First Floor, Sector 63,
    Noida, Gautam budh Nagar,
    Uttar Pradesh, Pin 201310,
    India

Invoice No: 16008

I have given my laptop to Shiva Solutions Mob: 9811803045. They told me that the hard disk is the issue and took laptop with them and said it will be done in 2 days and you will get delivery within 3 days. But even after 1 week they are not ready to deliver the laptop and always said, by today you will get your repaired laptop but thy didnt deliver, when I told him that I am going to consumer forum then after they deliver my laptop but after 2 days I am getting same problem in my Laptop and they are not ready to listen and when I again told him that I am going to consumer forum they said engineer will come to your office for laptop repair and again the situation is same now I am going to file a complaint.

Dont go to Shiva Solutions.

Phone/Mobile9811803045