Never Port to reliance!!

surajlathsurajlath Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
My reliance GSM mobile number: 9339841102
I just ported my mobile to reliance GSM and I started getting problems. I recharged my mobile number with Rs. 28 - power pack of 1 paise per 2 seconds and the recharge although successful did not work on my mobile phone. On calling customer care they said since you have just ported to reliance no power pack made by you will work. The default MNP offer will be valid. They must either refund me the money by crediting my main balance with appropriate talk time!

-Suraj lath

Comments

• R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    surajlath wrote: »

• R_COMcare5R_COMcare5 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    surajlath wrote: »

RCOM Care
  • edited April 2013
    this fuckin asshole deduce bal without any fucking reason. forget about refunding it they so least interested even in knowing it. fucking dumb asses.
    u call them up n they will not b updated with the data base n will ask u cal aftr an hr or so.. n mind u.. if u cal them even aftr 24 hrs they ll have the same answer.. let me what do these asshole do.. they lay eggs at offc cz tey never do thr wrk. bloody bastards.
  • edited June 2013
    Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that I had a Vodafone postpaid number "8297143567" which I had migrated to prepaid on December 2012 and I have not yet got back my Rs.300 which I had given as security deposit. I was informed that I will get back my money by 60 days from the day of my migration which has expired on 15 February 2013 and have not got the above mention amount till now.
    I have written this to you with lots of hope and I request you to kindly look into this matter and resolve my problem.

Looking forward to your concern.
    Sincerely,
    Ram,
    hyderabad.
  • edited August 2013
    I have got UPC since 4 days but as pe the distributor said my no is not accepting the request for MNP....
    Very disappointed with service...
  • edited September 2013
    hi I am about to port my Vodafone sim to reliance.. could you please let me know which offer I ll get to my no ..9980007143.. please let me know soon am very disappointted by using this Vodafone
  • edited October 2013
    upid 174821 i was send the application 10 days before,but still it was not converted inti reliance can you help me

my no is 99873888328
  • edited October 2013
    Gud evening sanjay is here i port my no. From voda to reliance no conformation report i find out my no. Is 9992440909
  • edited February 2014
    Dear Sir ,

My complaint is regarding mobile number portability
    I am reliance Gsm user, i want to port out from reliance to Airtel.
    I had already sent the message "PORT 9098333218" to 1900 too many times since 15 Days but reply i receive from 1901 is always same i.e" Dear Reliance Customer , Your Request could not be processed. Please try after some time".
    I had also call customer care, they told me to try after some time & if you receive same error then to visit reliance outlet, but the executives at reliance outlet says that your matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns
    but nobody had try to call me for that & my problem is not yet resolved
    i am too much frustrated, i think reliance is really not interest at all to serve their existing customers

Please provide me short n sure solution to get rid of reliance GSM services without changing my mob.no.

Thanks & regards
    Ganesh Kadam
  • edited February 2014
    Please keep away from those pesky tele callers from Indus Ind Bank, who promise to have the credit card application prcoessed in 7 working days.
    Inspite of having a very very staisfcatory CIBIL record and holding cards from other bank, after 15 days they have smsed that the application is rejected.
    Their call center has no clue whatsoever for the reason for rejction.
    That is the reson ther are not successful, I suupose, not market friendly, nor customer oriented.
  • edited March 2014
    port my mobile no 8882760397
  • edited April 2014
    I want to port my number (9463407140) from reliance to vodafone nd i’ve requested for d same many times..ive submitted d required documents alongwith the porting code through a dealer many times but everytime d reliance ppl reject it..i;ve called at der customer care many times but to no avail..der service is aweful nd der is no network availability nd i’m stuck wid dem…dey try to trap a customer by hook or by crook..i’d recommend everyone to stay away from dis useless company who does not even have d curtsey to comply wid d law nd dey harass der customers..í’m planning to move to d consumer court if my problem is not solved soon enuf..

Nitish Garg
    e-mail id- nitish.garg1512@gmail.com
  • edited April 2014
    i want two change my reliance gsm to vodafone. I had submitted id proof to retailer of vodafone wid upc code. But till the time there is no response.What i do?
  • edited May 2014

I have port out my number 9821682603 from loop to Reliance i got message from Reliance 0n 7th May-2014
    0:30PM-12:30AM.Your service will be activated in Reliance tentatively at 12:30 AM on 8th May-2014.

My phone should working on 7-May-2014 at night after 12.
    Till 9th may evening i was not getting network from Reliance my both the sim was out of network loop and reliance.
    i was calling reliance for sort out my problem they say we don't have any information and go web world when i go to web word they said we can't help you out please talk to person who taken the document and
    offer you for porting.
    after sorting out the network issue my phone is still not activated.
    I m thinking i made big mistake to porting out to Reliance when i getting so much problem before i start using their service after that what will happen don't know got stuck now.
    They not understanding the concern of Customer my phone is out of service from last four days they not bother about it.
    If i knew that this will happen i would have taken one backup sim card so i can be reachable.
  • Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Dear Mr. Kadam,

This is with reference to your post dated 19 Feb. 2014. We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible. We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.
    You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Saurav Ahlawat
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
  • edited May 2014
    Always customer care were barring my sms service.i complaned nearly 10times but no use......8099662571.so i kindly request you to please rectify as early as possible
  • edited July 2014
    I want to port my tata DoCoMo prepaid number 8293699211 to reliance telecom. I have submitted my UPC code with proper proof and documents to your service executive but due to their certain mistakes my number isn't ported. It's really harassing that a customer want to join you but you're irresponsible.
    please please port my number within two days and send me a confirmation SMS also. thank you
  • edited July 2014
    i have submitted the request for port 7428822333 from reliance cdma to gsm on 3 july 2014. After completion of 8days when i have called customer care they told me it would take another 7days for porting request. on 17 july it will expire.

It's a big harassment for a customer who got trapped by the false commitment n irresponsible behavior of reliance. If you are not able to port with in the time limit then y u would write on your website that you will port the number with in 6 to 7days. It a big pain

Now my question is after of expiry of UPC you gonna port the number....?
  • edited August 2014
    I have a reliance gsm no 9015671482 and when i call to customer care there is no option to talk customer care executive. I want explaination from reliance that why i can not talk to customer care executive.
    edited August 2014

edited August 2014

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Reliance Communications
    Dear sit I ported my No 9457195535, from Airtel to rela, last 1 montth and now again asking for I'd doc. If my doc was short how you port my No. Now you stoped my outgoing calls, I'm reuestting you please restart my outgoing calls, I'm not able to resubmit doc. Now out of stattion, also not having time. Please resolv it.
    pathak wrote: »

pathak wrote: »

Reliance Communications
    Hi., I have given request from porting T24 to reliance GSM but i am not able to see porting status and also not able to trace the same via customer care for both companies.

Online also not getting help..both companies asking to talk with counter operator only. Reliance store person has charged Rs.50 for new SIM including porting charges. Where as porting charges are only Rs.19/- as per TRAI guidelines.
    edited September 2014

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.