Complaint against HCL Technologies Bserve LTD., SEctor-60 ,noida for not paying salary

7pradeep77pradeep7 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Judgments
I joined HCL on 27 June, 2011 and my last working day with HCL was on 2nd August, 2012. I've served full notice period with HCL. However when it comes to compensation I've not got the complete amount. However I got the amount of RS 32261/- in my bank account which is not something that i was supposed to get . Compensation that should be paid to me, should be more than above mentioned amount. When i talk to HR Pramila Kumari ( pramila.kumari@hcl.com ) she admitted herself that she has received my remaining amount and she already processed that. But its been more than two months and i have not got my money yet. I have all the emaiols stating HR has got my remaining amount. Please help.

Pradeep Kumar
kumar123456pradeep@yahoo.com

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Dear Concern,

there are complain about your employ Mr Salman Ali Beg,(9911586956)(salmanali26@rediffmail.com) He is Ex Employee of TBMS (Mashreq Bank)
    Dubai In June 2006 - April 2007, He has taken Credit From First Gulf Bank and skip from Dubai,Bank has filed Legal case against salman Ali beg as he is not co operating with the bank,

This is sincere request to you to look into this matter and arrange to gate resolve this matter,

Simran Singh
    Legal Recover Partner
    First Gulf Bank
    Dear concern,
    I have joined hcl in april 2010 and worked for 13 months.I received my release letter but when I rejoined again after 2-3 months, For that period I hav not recieved release letter yet in 2014. At the time of leaving, Hr Heena Jain told me to give the basic salary of mine as I had not served notice period,so I did. But when I havnt recieved that in six month ,I called them up and had a word with purnima kumari..she said I havnt paid anything and I need to 4200.I asked y, she said that she will be confirming all and let me know.Its been 2 years almost....she is still confirming.I tried to call and ask for help but everytime I have been pushed to different people and I hav to start again.And u know what, after few days, they used to say,sorry I m no more in charge of that department.Funny na...if u people can help me with this then I will greatful to u coz u can understand it is creating a gap between career.
    if needed call me on 8348465447.
    Abhishek