Complain regarding Detecting Some Balance from My Mobile No. 9907050993 (Reliance GSM)

AtulshriAtulshri Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
Dear Sir,

I am using Reliance GSM Number 9907050993.I have seen Balance 54 Rs in my account on 22.12.2012 at 10:30PM
NexT Morning on 23.12.2012 I See my Balance It Was only 3 Rs only.
Now, When I Called customer Care For further Detail for what they detucted My Balance They Can't Give a Satisfactory answers & They Dissconneted our Call.

So i am request to you Please properly check and refund my money in my mobile no.

Thanks & Regards,
Atul Shrivastava

+91-9907050993

Comments

• R_COMcare3R_COMcare3 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Atulshri wrote: »
    Dear Sir,

I am using Reliance GSM Number 9907050993.I have seen Balance 54 Rs in my account on 22.12.2012 at 10:30PM
    Now, When I Called customer Care For further Detail for what they detucted My Balance They Can't Give a Satisfactory answers & They Dissconneted our Call.

So i am request to you Please properly check and refund my money in my mobile no.

Thanks & Regards,
    Atul Shrivastava

+91-9907050993

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
    RCOMcare
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Atulshri wrote: »
    Dear Sir,

Thanks & Regards,
    Atul Shrivastava

+91-9907050993

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,

RCOM Care
  • edited January 2013
    Sir, i am using tatadocomo prepaid GSM no:9027464992 and i recharged my account with tariff voucher Rs-12/- which provide 1.2p/4sec on 27.12.2012 at 3 pm, but when i called to tata docomo prepaid no. around 8 pm, my balance is deducted as per my previous plan and after consulting with customer care, he said my balance is deducted due to technical problems and cut my phone. so refund my appropriate balance.

Regards,
    Deepak Singh

+91-9027464992
  • Tata DOCOMOTata DOCOMO Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Dear Mr.Singh,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  • Tata DOCOMOTata DOCOMO Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Dear Mr.Singh,

We Called you on 9027464992 and informed that the complaint has been registered with docket number PSMR12058256. The same will be resolved by 12-FEB-2013.

Thanks and Regards,
    Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.
  • vinodkumarsinghvinodkumarsingh Junior Member
    edited May 2014
    Dear Sir,

I am using Reliance GSM Number 9313426854.I have seen Balance 42 Rs in my account on 20.05.2014 at 2:00PM but in the evening I See my Balance It Was only 0.2paise only.
    When I called customer care For further Detail for what they deducted my balance they can't Give a Satisfactory answers & They disconnected Call or they give excuse that our system is not working Please call after some time.

After posting this comment on internet I got a call from reliance customer care on May 28, 2014, at 11:50 am and I have been asked that you will get response in 48 hours, now its over 48 hours .But I did not get any reply from reliance.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vinod Kumar
    +91-9313426854
  • edited May 2014
    Dear Sir,

I am using Reliance GSM Number 9313426854.I have seen Balance 42 Rs in my account on 20.05.2014 at 2:00PM but in the evening I See my Balance It Was only 0.2paise only.
    When I called customer care For further Detail for what they deducted my balance they can't Give a Satisfactory answers & They disconnected Call or they give excuse that our system is not working Please call after some time.

After posting this comment on internet I got a call from reliance customer care on May 28, 2014, at 11:50 am and I have been asked that you will get response in 48 hours, now its over 48 hours .But I did not get any reply from reliance.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vinod Kumar
    +91-9313426854
  • edited September 2014
    my balance was 27 and know 0 please check balance info and refund my balance immediately please be fast my balance is now nothing due to detection my balance without any service activate
    edited September 2014
    my balance was 27 and know 0 please check balance info and refund my balance immediately please be fast my balance is now nothing due to detection my balance without any service activate

Dear Customer,

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications
    edited September 2014

Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications
  • edited September 2014
    my name is dhruv sharma,having number 8802556250. They have detected today rs 15 from my balance.now they are not picking my call at customer care and also not giving my money back.
    sir please help me in this?
    edited September 2014
    my name is dhruv sharma,having number 8802556250. They have detected today rs 15 from my balance.now they are not picking my call at customer care and also not giving my money back.
    sir please help me in this?

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications
  • edited September 2014
    Sir I have a problem that I have been charged more than 3times for a vas service which I wasn't subscribed ...please resister my complain because reliance gsm costumer care have not connecting
  • edited September 2014
    Sir my number is 8103433318 and i have a problem that I have been charged more than 3times for a vas service which I wasn't subscribed ...please resister my complain because reliance gsm costumer care have not connecting
    edited September 2014
    Sir my number is 8103433318 and i have a problem that I have been charged more than 3times for a vas service which I wasn't subscribed ...please resister my complain because reliance gsm costumer care have not connecting

Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications
    edited September 2014

Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
    Reliance Communications