Blackberry Service @ HCL, Gurgaon

edited September 2014 in Mobile
This is with reference to my blackberry phone model:9360 given at the Blackberry HCL service center in Gurgaon on 19/11/2012 The job Id is 8016000132. I want to report a shocking and extremely disappointing service of Blackberry. I was promised that the repaired handset would be given to me in 15 days. Its going to be almost a month and I have NOT received it.Being a frequent traveler, It is a great inconvenience for me apart from the loss of productivity!

The HCL team at Gurgaon has no clue as to what is the exact status and the only response I get is that it has not yet come to us from HQ. When I emailed the HCL black berry customer service (bbcare@hcl.com) team I got a reply and I quote “we shall get back to you with the exact delivery date on or before 26/12/12″. And I have not heard from them yet! When I called in the morning and asked I would like to speak to a senior, the lady on phone said she would not know the contact details and her SAP system does not have the same! And when the phone got disconnected and I dialed back no body picked up the phone!

This is extremely disappointing and making me think if I should move to other smart phones. I am not sure how a global player like Blackberry can afford to have such dismal service at a growing market like India! I request the BlackBerry team to get this done ASAP and inform me at my email madanrama@rediffmail.com

Madan

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Dear BBC

I have Purchase Black Berry Curv 8520-Black on 16/09/2012 and his Ear Phone was not Function ,and its Guaranty period was to small so please Change my head phone which was not functioning well due to this i was suffer lots of problem. it is Requested to you please change it and keep rocking the Product . i hope you do asap.

Sushil Kumar
    Ph No# 8755902160
  • edited February 2013
    I gave my Playbook to HCL Blackberry center at Nehru Place on 27th Dec 2012. It is almost 2 months and I have no response from them. mails don't get reverted and rarely does anyone answer phone.

I hope they revert soon or will have to go to Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
  • edited February 2013
    This is with reference to my blackberry phone model:9320 given at the Blackberry HCL service center in Noida 3/01/2013 as promised that the repaired handset would be given to me in 15 days. Its going to be almost a month and I have NOT received it.Being a frequent traveler, It is a great inconvenience for me apart from the loss of productivity!

The HCL team at Noida has no clue as to what is the exact status and the only response I get is that it has not yet come to us from HQ. When I emailed the HCL black berry customer service (bbcare@hcl.com) team I got a reply and I quote “we shall get back to you with the exact delivery date on or before . And I have not heard from them yet! When I called in the morning and asked I would like to speak to a senior, the lady on phone said she would not know the contact details and her SAP system does not have the same! And when the phone got disconnected and I dialed back no body picked up the phone!

This is extremely disappointing and making me think if I should move to other smart phones. I am not sure how a global player like Blackberry can afford to have such dismal service at a growing market like India! I request the BlackBerry team to get this done ASAP and inform me at my emailadityaeddysharma@yahoo.co.in
    this is to bring in your kind notice that my phone BLACKBERRY PORSCHE had been in the service centre past 15 days and havent been delivered back to me
    i request you to make the delivery by saturday or maximum by sunday as i have a flight to USA on monday
    thanking you
    rishab
    8001018715 blackberry porsche
    when will it be delivered???
    its been more than 20 days
    Hi Team,

This is Ishan Pahwa from Gurgaon, India.

I'm a loyal BlackBerry customer from last 6 years but the treatment I've got at one of your service centers has shook my faith in you. I've 13 BB's in my organisation for me and my staff. One of the phones, a Curve 8520 is malfunctioning. It gives lines when you open the camera. Also, the speaker isn't functioning properly.

The phone was handed over to a service center at Gurgaon. We've got the phone back after few days in same condition, no work was done. All the data was lost. The guy said, we don't have the speaker assembly and it'll be coming soon in stock. The phone was handed over to the same service center again and the same answer with the un-repaired handset was received. The phone was taken to the center again but this time we've got a new reply which did irate me to the heights. The guy said that it's a paid task as they'll need to change the housing to fix the speaker.

The phone is still under warranty, so why on the earth we'll have to pay????? Its submitted the handset thrice

I've distributed these smartphones to the employees to ensure connectivity. I love these devices and this is the only reason of their existence in the system. Nowadays, we've got may alternates to push email and messaging.

Please fix the device or replace it asap otherwise, you'll be losing a loyal customer. I'll be chucking off all the devices and get the same published in the leading dailies worldwide. I know it won't bother you as I've already paid for them but I'll be fighting for what's my right.

The contact person is Ishan Pahwa and my mobile number is +91 9910 330 757. The phone's IMEI is 351506054444477. The service center details are :
    Service Centers:
    Name: HCL Info systems Limited
    Address: C/o Ground Floor,Parasnath building,Sector-14,old Gurgaon road opp to Motorola building,Gurgaon
    City: Gurgaon
    STD Code: 0124
    Phone Numbers: 4027407
    Service Type: GSM and CDMA
    Name: Mobile Phones India
    Address: Mobile Phone India, K-16/24, lower level, DLF city-ll, Gurgaon-122002.(Behind MG road metro station and Metropolitan mall)
    City: Gurgaon
    STD Code: 124
    Phone Numbers: 4011165
    Service Type: GSM
    JOB Card- 8016011320

I look forward to your reply.
  • edited June 2013
    as i have problem in my blackberry handset 9360 (heating problem) few days before service provider open up d seals of my handset and checked and update the version and handover the handset to me ..and then after hours only speaker of my handset is not responding properly and i went back to service provider first of all they didn't respond me well .. they are very rude and secondly they recieved my handset and said they will send it to bengaluru for repair as hand set part is not available here and gave me the time of 15 days and then when i asked for the stand by to be provided to me ..then they behaved so rude and ill mannered as they said they will return my handset as standby is not available so please solve this matter on priority basis please... i am sick by going daily to service center
    This is in reference to the Black berry Phone i.e. BOLD 4
    Given to your NEHRU PLACE center for Under Warranty Repair on Dated 20 March 2013 ,
    Vide Job Sheet No. 8001014972

Despite repeated Calls on Dated
    22 March 2013 ,
    9May 2013
    14 May 2013
    6 June 2013
    13 june 2013

We have been getting false promises that the phone has been sent to the Center & shall be given Next Week
    Today Again after Speaking to Mr. Praveen , His response was that your handset is liquid damage & cannot be repaired .

This is sheer cheating on the Part of HCL / Blackberry to dupe customers .
    The handset was given in absolute perfect condition & was clearly pre inspected for any liquid damage .

Also your manager suggested that you get it repaired outside in the market as it is cheaper .
    This clearly shows the malafide intention of your manager.

So you are hereby requested to give us in writing the details of the Handset
    So that we shall take up the case in Consumer Court .

We have bought the handset & incase the company manager only says it cannot be repaired then such companies should not be allowed to function in India .

The worst scenario is that After Almost 3 Months he is telling all this
    & he was misbehaving on the phone & saying ( AAPKO JO KARNA HAI KAR LO )

An instant reply is required as Judicial action shall be initiated on the same .
    It is not the matter of a phone of Rs 30000 but it is regarding how such a big company like HCL / Blackberry is duping customers .
    Everyday 20 People are fighting at your service center & your manager says i'm the boss do anything against me ???

Kunal Sehgal
    JobSheet No. 8016011098
    This is in regarding my BlackBerry 9220 which I submitted in Blackberry Expert Centre Gurgaon as it was having some problems of Auto Reboot.

29th May 2013: The handset was deposited and promised delivery time was 30th May 2013.
    30th May 2013: I visited BB service Centre and they said that the phone is still under repair and told me to come back on 3rd June.
    3rd June 2013: I visited again they told that the phone has been sent to Banglore Head Office and will be back only by 10th June.
    10th June 2013: No clue about when my phone will be back, on my repeated requests a pre used damaged Blackberry 8520 was handed over to me as a substitute. I notified the Executive Mr. Sumit Bhasinpresent at the Service Centre about the damages, he said that this is the only phone they can provide me.
    Disappointed I took the phone and returned to my office.
    June 17, 2013: I went to collect my repaired handset, and now they are saying that I have to pay for the repair of the damaged substitute Handset. The store manager Mr. Namit Saddi Emp Code 11006125
    took me to a separate room and misbehaved and said that you will get your phone only when you will pay for the damaged substitute phone. Harassed and tortured by their behavior I Left the damaged phone also and came back.
    My Question to the RIM’s Customer Support is that:
    Is this a new Business practice started by the Blackberry or HCL to plunder their customers?
    DEAR BBC

i have purchase blackberry9320 black-on 24/1/13 & his charger was not working......i contact to my near blackberry care hisar in case of replacement of charger but they suggest me to complaint at this website....as they have no charger in their stock to replace,I requested you to arrange the charger in my near bb care center in hisar..so,i can easly able to collect it from them......hope my complaint will be considered & solved as soon as possible.....

RAHUL GARG
    MOB.NO. -8398012233
    distt.(hissar)

i look forward to your reply........
    ]Dear BBC

I have Purchase Black Berry Curve- Black on 24/01/2013 and his Charger was not Function ,and i have faced many problem because of that so please Change my Charger which was not functioning well......... it is Requested to you please change it and keep rocking the Product . i hope you do asap.i contact to my nearly blackberry care hisar in case of replacement of charger but they told that they haven't charger & bettries in their stock to replace it.....so please it's a request to you to arrange them charger as soon as possible that why i able to easly collect it from them in hisar........

RAHUL GARG
    Mob.No.- 8398012233

i look forward to your reply.......
    I sent my BB Phone to HCL Nehru place on 20th June 2013 (BLACKBERRY phone 9780) for repair wide job sheet no 8001021325. I received a message saying that my phone will be sent to factory for further action.

After that there is no reply, I have been writing mails to bbcare@hcl.com it seems no body checks the mail.

i'm in a fix what to do, shall I go for a new phone (off course not BB AGAIN) or wait for the replay with out knowing for how long.

Don't know what to do whom to speak or write, phone no mentioned on the job sheet is not working.

hip hip hurray to team HCL.

Rakesh Verma
    i am customer of blackberry last 2 year . last few days i got some problem in my blackberry device curv 9320 . i was submit my cellphone in care 10.05.2013 . but still i had not got any type of respons of of your service care . when i was again complaint about this matter they talk to me use abuseing , they behave like nosence ,thay don't gave me satisfaction of my complaint . finally i bring my phone from service center . still it is not working
    This is with reference to my blackberry device 9790. Job sheet No.8001020544 dated 08/06/2013 and Job sheet no. 8001022406 dated 03/07/2013.

I was having problem with the device. The battery life is very poor. The phone needs to be plugged whole day to power source to keep it alive and going. The battery is poor, the phone gets hot and the phone gets rebooted randomly. I've tried everything ... Upgrade , downgrade Os, formatted the phone, changed every possible setting to make it work properly, but my bad luck nothing worked. At last decided to give my phone to Blackberry authorized company service centre in Nehru place(operated by HCL in India) on 08/06/2013 vide Job Sheet No.8001020544. The service centre did not provide me any looner phone, I've to borrow a handset from my friend to keep my business going. On 13/06/2013 I got my phone back. I was assured by the service center that they have replaced the screen, keyboard and now the device will work fine.

Still the device was not working fine. No battery life, overheating of phone and phone was rebooting randomly. This time the problem was even worse, the service centre changed the keypad and its was not qwerty keyboard, the keys were jumbled up (im attaching picture of the device for reference). I was shocked to see this. Blackberry authorized service centre giving this kind of service in Indian market. I want to report a shocking and extremely disappointing service of Blackberry.

On 18/06/2013 I wrote a complaint to bbcare@hcl.com but didn’t got a reply. On 26/06/2013 I repeatedly sent a mail on bbcare@hcl.com and this time i was lucky and got a call back from HCL Customer Care Noida. Ms.Mamta asked me to meet Mr.Praveen (Center Manager) at HCL service center, Nehru Place and assured me that this time we will get your device checked up properly and we will provide you a looner phone till you device gets repaired.

On 03/07/2013 I reached HCL service center, Nehru place at 05.30pm and asked for Mr. Praveen, after around 15 minutes Mr.Praveen came out of his office. When i told him that I gave my phone for repair and it’s not working fine and Ms.Mamta asked me to meet you. He said you deposit the phone again and we will see. I told that Ms. Mamta said that i will be provided looner phone and you can speak to her. Mr. Praveen. After requesting him he called Ms. Mamta. After speaking to her he asked me to take a token for queue and said we will take your phone and provide you looner device. I was given token no.140 at 06.02pm. I was called at 06.15 at counter for depositing the phone. The staff made me shuffle the counters seeking details about the old Job Sheet no and the work done and which engineer repaired my phone. I was given Job Sheet No. 8001022406, when I asked for looner phone at counter the staff told me to speak to Mr.Praveen. Mr. Praveen said he can’t give looner phone as the service centre time are over and you come again tomorrow morning if you need a backup phone.
    I am really disappointed by the attitude and behavior of Mr. Praveen. After speaking to Ms.Mamta and assuring me to give me looner phone, he and his staff kept me shuffling counters. When I asked him to make me speak to Ms.Mamta he refused that I can’t call her at 06.40pm as the office time are over. He also threatened me that you can speak to whoever you want to and do whatever you can do, but we can’t give you a looner phone now.
    I would like to bring to your notice that after accepting my phone the counter was in operation for another 20 minutes, If they follow procedures Mr. Praveen should not make false promises or he should have given me preference as I was coming to the service centre again for a problem which the company was unable to rectify.

Today on 20/07/2013 after 17 days I still don’t have any update from the service center about the status of the phone. The phone number provided 011-40630234 is useless. Either the phone is busy or if its ringing and nobody picks up the phone.

I am extremely disappointed by the service of blackberry in India. It is a great inconvenience for me apart from the loss of productivity. I am not sure how a global player like Blackberry can afford to have such poor and unfriendly customer service at a growing market like India. I would like to bring my issue to notice to RIM Canada and I request the BlackBerry team to look into my matter ASAP.

Sachin Gupta
    New Delhi
  • edited November 2013
    Sir my new phone blackberry z10 has a sim problem and its in service center from last one month I m a shopkeeper in chandni chowk Delhi my firm name is Sourabh telecom.twice time I had sent my z10 to service center both time same problem and the customer has given me last date 25th Nov but Ur customer care is saying 28th Nov. One more problem Ur Nehru place service center never give there contact no. The provided by them they will not pick up the phone I m very disappointed with there behaviour so I request u to pls look after this case urgently
  • edited November 2013
  • edited December 2013
    They r not replacing my phone
  • edited May 2014
    I have purchased blackberry z10 from CONNECTOR(retailer name)on 19th april 2014. today when i went to blackberry service centre for some qwery they said your mobile is purchased from another country after checking IMEI of my handset. then i went to retailer from i purchased they said we can't do any thing if service centre is not accepting your complaint. then i again went to service centre they suggest me to register complain to blackberry care
  • edited May 2014
    This is with reference to my blackberry phone model:9320 given at the Blackberry HCL service center in Noida 18/04/2014 as promised that the repaired handset would be given to me in 15 days. Its going to be almost a month and I have NOT received it.Being a frequent traveler, It is a great inconvenience for me apart from the loss of productivity!

This is extremely disappointing and making me think if I should move to other smart phones. I am not sure how a global player like Blackberry can afford to have such dismal service at a growing market like India! I request the BlackBerry team to get this done ASAP and inform me at my and my contact number 9634824777 and my email address - agarwal.mohit973@gmail.com
    hi
    As my issue is presently not resolved im further moving to court of law for a solution.

At present the issue is the purchase date of my device is 31 May 2013, that means that the device is under warranty period. But the Redington Ltd, Trivandrum, kerala,India(service center) entered the date of purchase as 01 Feb 2011 and for every service they are charging a fee. I requested them to correct the bill date as it is a technical error. but the service people as well as the engineer concerned are not ready to change it. Besides there behaviour towards me was rude.

Please do needful action

regards\

SARATH
    +91 9895566763
  • edited July 2014
    I had given my blackberry handset to service centre n then i got a message on 2nd july 2014 from hcl ,that within 48 hrs i will get feedback......but till this time i am waitinf for mail or communication from the company.....whats wrong...

Ref i d 9028004659

urgent n most important

deepak agarwal
  • edited July 2014
    My hcl me tablate was not repaird after two month touch pad not available i am suffering from two months but service station not providing touch pad
    Model No. 9330 Curve Reliance Blackberry
    IMEI No. A0000025D64BF1
    Bill No. TE.2K13.M#6796
    Date of Purchase 18th Aug’13

This is to bring your notice that the handset with details above has been problematic since day one,

The following details the problem in counter during last 10 months, as well as nil support from your authorized service center.

1. Within 20 days of purchase,
    Service center : Nehru Place
    Complaint – Crackle in speaker
    Result : Handset remained at SC for two days after which taken by myself as repair/replacement time stated to be 25 days.

2. 28th June’14,
    Service centre : Nehru Place
    Complaint – No keypad backlight
    Result : Charged Rs. 395
    Stated liquid damage and refuse to repair even against payment.

Additional damage caused :
    Top keys of stopped functioning
    Hands free jack point stopped functioning
    “0” Key permanently pressed – keeps typing the moment phone locked is removed

The service center refuses to repair.

Please revert with solution.

Manoj Kumar
    +91 9313139302
  • edited August 2014
    Sir i have submitted my blackberry z10 at T-touch Agra for replacement it had as an issue as it turns off itself as soon as it's battery level reaches below 40% they told me it has been send for replacement to company's head office and it will take a time period of 20-25 days but when i inquired about my device they said it would take a week more for it's replacement I have a humble request to make I want to get a remedial to my problem as soon as possible please help me by sorting this issue
    My job sheet no. is 8010001209

Your's thankfully
    Ajay Gupta

Contact Info - Mobile no - 8527057413,7417410015
    email - wolfehawl@hotmail.com
  • edited August 2014
    I was submitted my blackberry z10 mobile phne at your varanasi service center by the name of sourabh mishra on 9th of july 2014.there was a problem of auto -off in my phone but i get no any response from your service center.i visit there again and again but i got nthing response still today

So please solve my problem instantlly because right now i don't have any smart phone.

Varanasi (up)
    Sourabh mishra

Varanasi (up)
    Sourabh mishra
    helo sir\mam ..i hd bought blackberry curve9220 lst year .bt now it is totally useless..phone is not going to be even on and totally dead. the workers at service centre were saying that there is some hardware problem in the ohone..and in your phone there are some scratches so the service cannot accept this..
    sir,i bought a blackberry curve 9320 before 2 months and later its just became hanged and it was not swithching on so i approached a local mobile care center and told my problems so they accepted by mistakely blackberrys board was shorted by them so iam sure that u can fix my blackberrry by changing the board if u can do service for me pls contact this number 08089124824 pls try to understand my situation