vodafone data 3g activation disable active 2g data plan

edited September 2014 in Mobile
hi
I activated vodafone 2g data pack, then tried to activate 3g service which automatically deactivated my 2g pack and all the data under the previous (2g plan) is cancelled and i got no refund of ma money which i paid for 2g plan..i tried calling customer care they said that this happens to all the customers ..but what about the money i paid for the 2g pack...they could have atleast given a alert message before activation of 3g.

Comments

• vodafoneindiavodafoneindia Banned
    edited December 2012
    Hello Sir/Madam,

Subject:- Vodafone data 3g activation disable active 2g data plan.

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/WIpb7f and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.
  • edited February 2013
    i recharged my no (8517998199) with vodafone bonus card 695 which provide unlimited internet for 90 days unfortunately on the other day i message
    “act 3g to 144″ and then my internet got deactivated. even they didn`t inform me before deactivating my 2g gprs data i called customer care but they didn`t refund me . plzz help me
  • edited March 2013
  • vodafoneindiavodafoneindia Banned
    edited April 2013
    Hello Sir/Madam,

Subject: Vodafone

Thank you for writing to us. Kindly note that you need to recharge your account with any 2G plan to activate 2G services. Also, please be informed that the free data available in a 3G pack will get exhausted, if you recharge your account with a 2G plan while the 3G plan is active.

Vodafone Customer Care.
    i want to deactivate my 2g datd plane
  • edited August 2013
    Hello sir,

I have already 3g plan and i have active 2g.what will be happen now? I have to desactive the 3g plan or vodaphone will do it directly. And i have to watch tv so plan is better please help me in 2 promlem
  • edited October 2013
    Dear ,

two days back i have taken vodafone prepaid connection and Today i have recharged with 155 Rs for 2G plan neither i got any massages that says your account has been activated for 2G plan , after few hour i activated 3g services by just messaging for 144 ACT3G. The Vodofone has neither informed or give any type of alert that must say you can not Activate 3g because you already have 2G plan activated . it just deactivated my 2G plan without informing. this is not true and it against the rule. The Rule must be made to entertained customer not to harassment , because if your customer is unknown than you must inform them doing such intolerable act either by alert or any thing else. believe me by doing this you must loose your permanent customer and reflect a very bad impact in the market. To be very frank if any one ask me about vodafone what i shall advice ? answer this question.

My Detail:

NAME: Syed Asgar Mahmood Zaidi
    Complained ID: 2403357230
    Mobile: 8860670805

• edited November 2013
    how can i deactivate 2g data plan in vodafone
  • edited December 2013
    hi
    I activated idea 2g data pack 199 rs for one month unlimited, then tried to activate 3g service which automatically deactivated my 2g pack and all the data under the previous (2g plan) is cancelled and i got no refund of ma money which i paid for 2g plan..i tried calling customer care they said that this happens to all the customers ..but what about the money i paid for the 2g pack...they could have atleast given a alert message before activation of 3g.
  • edited January 2014
    I have activated the 2g plan of 50 mb at the rate of 9 rs per day how do I deactivate it
  • edited March 2014
    Di active 2g
  • edited March 2014
    Since this has been happening for quite some time now, without any correction I believe it's time I make my complaint known. Vodafone, my phone's carrier doesnt acknowledge the 45 rupee 3G internet plan it has so proudly posted as one of the options in its website. Somehow, after having twice paid the same amount for 3G service, all that i got was 135 local mins free. That wasnt even what i asked for. Moreover, my existing plan didnt get overwritten as i thought was the general technical condition which is anyway pathetic. It just simply vanished.
    Vodafone anyway doesnt care to give 24x7 customer care or convenience they market everywhere. If i require an immediate recharge in the night mostly after 11/12 I somehow recieve it hours later and in this case, not even recharging twice in two days at different times got me the plan they were advertising.
    I have been misled and fooled and I hope to immediately hear back as the complaint i sent yesterday still hasnt fetched me a proper reply, just an automated one!
    Now I am burning a bigger hole in my pocket and doing a normal recharge. I hope it's looked into otherwise i might have to take it up the right way!
    PS- We are the customers and do try to take care of us. Your business empire depends on us.
  • edited April 2014
    My Vodafone Internet 3g pack got exhausted in 5 days after I subscribed it.what to do??? Is there any chance to resume it??? Or I have to activate a new pack???
    2g gprs balance got lost after activating 3g
  • edited May 2014
    Dude i activated 2g rs199 after that i activate 3g trial then i complaint and request vodafone to activate my 2g pack but they says they return talktime in 1 hour after that i got my money back after talking to senior department and i said tank you

hi ....
    i had activated 3g on 2g sim by act 3g .my whole 2g plan of 199 was collapsed which was activated a day before . when i called consumer care for refund they are mot ready to refund my money.. sir please help my no is 9158664042. this is the worst case happend to me .if u will not refund me back i will deduce your connection

hi ....
    i had activated 3g on 2g sim by act 3g .my whole 2g plan of 199 was collapsed which was activated a day before . when i called consumer care for refund they are not ready to refund my money.. sir please help my no is 9158664042. this is the worst case happend to me .if u will not refund me back i will deduce your connection.
    u can contact me@ 9595593365
    or amolbatte.batte@gmail.com
  • edited June 2014
  • edited July 2014
    I have recharged my Vodaphone number 9758502118 with Rs 199 for Unlimited 2G data plan on 14 July'14 and was activated on the same day, however, due to some data downloading issue I activated a 3G plan of 100 MB for Rs 24 on the same day too, now after complete consumption of 3G data I checked my 2G plan and I found that my 2G plan has been deactivated without any intimation from Vodaphone. After that I called customer care to solve my issue but they simply denied to acticate my 2G plan and also denied for balance refund. Now in this condition what will I do, it is just the ignorance of the customer from Vodaphone.Please check it and do needful.
  • edited August 2014
    I have wrongly recharged to 2g data plan through online. Help me change to 3g data plan with same 199 card for 28 days. My mobile number is 9585582168.
  • edited August 2014
    I, Rakesh Kumar activated vodafone 2g data pack, then tried to activate 3g service which automatically deactivated my 2g pack and all the data under the previous (2g plan) is cancelled and i got no refund of ma money which i paid for 2g plan..i tried calling customer care they said that this happens to all the customers ..but what about the money i paid for the 2g pack...they could have atleast given a alert message before activation of 3g. My Mobile Number is 9878670718
  • edited August 2014
    Sir I am reacharge 3g 120 mb rs 29 but activation 2g 150 mb rs 29 I got a help please activat my 3g reacharge Customer care not helping in that problem
    Respected Sir/ Mam
    I recharged my phone (mob. 8604843263) with 2G internet plan of Rs.155 .
    The same day by mistake i sent a msg to 144 stating " ACT 3G ".
    The very next moment my 2g plan was deactivated and i lost my all internet value.
    The vodafone CustomerCare is not suggesting any solution.
    This is totally WRONG there should be a notification before deactivation..and what about the money that i paid for my 2g plan.
    Plez help!

Sarthak Srivastava
    hi
    this is martin. i have purchased a new vodafone sim in karnataka to which i wanted to activate 3g services. through google i came to know that i have send a msg to 144 as ACT 3G. I have done the same but recved a reply msg stating "Hello, your request could not be processed". i have already 50 mb of 2g data available in my mobile which has come free along with the sim initial recharge. Could you please help me in activating 3g services to my sim.

Martin
    Hi I've recharged for 248 of 2g unlimited plan but when the limited plan of 2g exhausted it turns on to 3g of unlimited but it's not giving me speed it's jus showing me H+ how to get speed pls answer me Thanks