SBI - Internet banking login issues

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am not able to login into my SBI account with SBI ADB branch Kota, Junction even after receiving Internet banking kit from them.

I lodged a complaint on 22-11-2012 with their customer care IB999226901945( complaint no.) to which I was assured to be resolved within 10 days. But still it is not resolved.

They gave me branch contact number, which when I tried is not in service. I even email it to branch manager, which also is not replied.

Here is the email that I have forwarded to them -

anuj vyas <anujvyas.edu@gmail.com> Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM
To: managerib.lhoguw@sbi.co.in
Cc: nodalofficer.nri.Ihodel@sbi.co.in, "sbi.01838" <sbi.01838@sbi.co.in>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Nodal Officer,

Subsequently to lodge complaint via email to The Manager, SBI, ADB,
Kota I have also lodged a complaint to your online grievance process
whose complaint number is IB999226901945. I filed this complaint on
22-11-2012 But still it is not resolved. Kindly look into this matter
because unavailability of Internet banking is creating a lot of
problem to me.

Anuj Vyas

Forwarded message
From: anuj vyas <anujvyas.edu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:08:21 +0530
Subject: Facing problem with internet banking after getting new kit
To: sbi.01838@sbi.co.in

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am your loyal customer and was using internet banking frequently but
somehow due to password change process, i forgot my passwrod and hence
created a new request by submitting for at your branch. Subsequent to
which, I was issued a new kit and was told that it would solve my proble.
But I am not able to login into my account.

Anuj Vyas

Please look into this matter and resolve this quickly.

Comments

I am not able to login into my SBI a/c, even after getting my password from the branch. I bought my kit on 21st Dec,2012 & next day after 24 hrs i used it and it was going alright, but from last night i am unable to login from my net banking password. Please, do something, i am really fed-up from these things, every week i have to go to my branch for such problems.

Sneha Roy
  • edited January 2013
    The SBI internet banking is totaly screwed up.

With the issue of new Kit, i logged onto the website and successfully changed my username n password.

On the same day when i tried to login to my account, it displayed as invalid username or password.

Then after 3 attempts the page locked me from accessing the account.

Next day i tried the same after 24hours, but no use, the same error message displayed and again locked out of the login website.

I'm fed up with this type of system in internet banking. CLEARLY IT'S THE WEAK AND INSECURE DATABASE rooting all the problems and inconvenience to the users.
    Solution: MAKE THE DATABASE MORE SECURE
  • edited January 2013

I would like to state that I have forgotten my password and username
    of my internet banking, I didn't have a knowledge to do such thing, and I'm a new user in
    Internet Banking. So, I would be very happy if you could help me in this process.

Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully
    NGAIHLUN TONSING
    8732011812
  • edited February 2013
    My USER NAME IS GONE SO I WANT MY USER NAME OR NEW NAME
  • edited February 2013
    sir! my internet banking username receive me to sms nd past the one month i havn't a password any speed post nd mail. so plz give me send my net banking password thanks
  • edited March 2013
    dear man I have problem in login. plz give me solution to start my service
  • edited March 2013

First of all google'd all possible numbers for SBI customer care. After trying all the numbers finally got through one. When asked her what is the process to get it done quickly she says go to the bank ( when i stay in Bangalore and account is in Hyderabad.) Decided to ask her the branch number. She took 10 minutes and the she again asks which branch. Gave up on her and found the branch telephone number by google. After several attempts someone picked my call and disconnected. (Annoying) kept trying. Finally a man picks up the call and when asked him.. he says transfer your account to bangalore then apply for net banking, This bank is so unprofessional.
  • edited March 2013
    The kit number for SBI internet banking will start with an alphabet and if u put starting if kit value as 1 then it will give an error. actually it is " I ". its a parallax error type it with correct formate and it will be done....

Sneha Roy
  • edited March 2013
    I'm having a problem in loging into SBI net banking, i can't able to login the SBI internet banking. So, i request you to send me the reason for that.
  • edited March 2013
    Sir i try to login my net banking acount but can not open acount
    hi i am S.Rajasekhar sir i have log in problem plz salve the my problem immediately
  • edited September 2013
    From 2/9/2013, internet banking is not working. There is a message showing that maintanance is going on.. maintanancenis gor 2 full days? This is rediculas. They are thinking all indians are fools. Just holding public's money..
    Sir,man
    Mai Rajesh Singh Maine online recharge airtel ka kiya tha net bankig ke dwara,jisme ki mere a/c se money to Kat gyi ,lekin mere cell me balance nhi aaya,200ka Maine recharge kiya na hi wo mere account me aaya or na hi recharge huwa,so please help me I am very poor man ,please give in my 200 ,please
    Your regarding

Rajesh singh
  • edited October 2013
    I am not able to login into my SBI a/c, even after getting my password from the branch and after 24 hrs i used it and it was going alright, but from few i am unable to login from my net banking password. Please, its says incorect username and password,but i know my password username plus my secreat quetion,if realy i enter wrong all of this then how i can recover oll of my accountdo something, i am really fed-up from these things, every week i have to go to my branch for such problems.

riddhi sankaliya,
  • edited October 2013
    why I cant access my acount online when I am using my user ID & password
  • edited November 2013
    My acct no.10626278053 i have not recd NB user name.But recd password only.send username to my cell 09951229493 immdly
  • edited December 2013
  • edited February 2014
    I got the service kit from SBI branch on thursday. They told me the username would be activated in 24 hrs.
    Today when I am trying to access using these credentials, I get a message saying 'Invalid username and password.'
    This is the fourth time I got a kit.
    Please resolve the problem asap.
  • edited February 2014
    hi
    i applied for internet banking account . I got id and password on same day from bank. they said that account wll be activated within 2 days but still i am waiting for it.
    whenever i try to login on onlinesbi.com it says invalid username and password. i ask about to my bank but no responce. sir please solve lt
  • edited March 2014
    Not able to login though Password and user name are correct
  • edited March 2014
    Hi i have an sbi account with this acc no 32842557852 my internet login detail always display invalid but i entered correct details pls give the solution.
  • edited March 2014

i am unable to login to my account which is in the Swasthya Vihar branch, delhi
    Branch code7085

i have made online payment less than 15 days ago with the same password.
    please look into the matter as i am outside delhi and not able to go to the bank.

Soumya Swaroop
  • edited April 2014
    i have a problem in accessing my SBI internet banking facility, though every time iam entering right username and passward,but
    every time it display invalid passward or username.
    Few month after activating this facility it work well, but after some time iam facing this login problem. So sir i request u please solve my problem as soon as possible

thanking you
  • edited May 2014
    I tryied to login with sbi online banking but getting error" invalid username or password" even i am loggin with correct username and password so pleas help me and give me suggetion what can i do for this
  • edited June 2014
    Sir i am not able to logging inti net banking even i got username and password pls send to my mail narendermanas@gmail.com and how i get this system pls inform clearly to my mail
  • edited July 2014
    i typed wrong password in internet banking 3 times so my account is blocked .
    when i click on forgot password i filled entire thing and it is showing date of birth entered should be as per core branch details given
    i am away from my sbi branch to verify
    i would be happy if you find solution for this problem