I have not received password from irctc

I have not received password from irctc,please send password immediately of my id and mobile number.e mail id -yadav.kaluram@gmail.com and mobile no. 09833738651. Address-19/1 Gandhinagar AFS Madhisland P.o.-Versova, Mumbai-400061

Comments

• edited February 2013
    sir / madam
    . please send my irctc password in my email: asgarhashmati@gmail.com
    i received mobile verification coad in my mobile no plz send it my password
    asgar hashmati
  • edited February 2013
    i received verification but ihave not received pass from irctc pleas send password my mail id shivrammalav2310@gmail.com
    kry194199 wrote: »
    I have not received password from irctc,please send password immediately of my id and mobile number.e mail id shivrammalav2310@gmail.com and mobile no. 09772151840
    i am create a account with irctc before few days but i am not received a password of my account so pls send me a password of my account on my mail id railway82@yahoo.com 9911169427
  • edited June 2013

I have not remember the password and security question of IRCTC loging.
    my loging ID: syedazhaan
    please send me at my email ID: asgharhse@gmail.com

best regards,
    azhaan
  • edited August 2013
    Please help me my irctc password not recived please sent password my mo.9300369544 emailid sudeshrajoriya92@gmail.com
  • edited August 2013
    i m not recieved password
  • edited November 2013
    I have not received my password from irctc.
    Valid mobile -7383833670.
    Email-sudhirkikani@gmail.com
  • edited November 2013
    Ihave not received irctc password from my mail.
  • edited November 2013
    Ihave not received irctc password from my mail.
  • edited January 2014
    plz send my irctc account password to mobile no my mobile no is 901435536 plz plz kindly send my password thank you
  • edited January 2014
    I HAVE NOT RECIEVED IRCTC LOG IN PASSWORD .MY MOBILE VARIFICATION NO. IS pya799
  • edited February 2014
    I din't recived my password please send it's to my id rajputpawan80.pr@google .com
  • edited March 2014
    process of registration is very slow & poor. I have registered 3 to 4 times but no password,userid & confirmation message sent
    by office .
    process should be fast & quick reply expected by passengers.
    my e mail id is chandrabhandhonde@rediffmail.com
    send my password & user id please.
  • edited April 2014
    I din ' t recived my password please send it 's to
    my id. laxmanojha25@gmail.com
  • edited August 2014
    Dear Sir/Madam
    I deep singh registered an ID with user name deep 6285 I have not received my password on my given ID dsingj1@gmail.com
    Pl send it on my given email iD