Complaint against Reliance Communications

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping

My name Ravi Krishna Varma S and Reliance Netconnect+ No. 9382543349 .I made Service termination request on 22-AUG-2012 and Request number is 185569295 and got Message From 59111 "Dear Customer, thank you for contacting Reliance. Your Service request no is 185569295. Your request
will be resolved in the next 15 Days". Last Month They Terminated my Service(date :8-Sep-2012).

My current problem is after terminated my service and yesterday they Sended BIll.
Relationship No : :500002948605
Credit Limit ::Rs. 1800/-

Total Amount: Due 197.00
Due Date :12-Nov-12
After Due Date :297.00

I made call to customer care (Ref number :2995041444). According to customer information 22-Sep-2012 activated my service and 1-OCT-2012 Deactivated my service without my knowledge and without any proper information.

Following Query I made to Customer care:

1)After Termination of My Service , why U activated?
They answered Some Background Service People activeded.

2)Why My service activated ?
They have no answer for this and no record for it in their database.

So it is requested sir kindly take action against these people.

Varma

Comments

• R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    edited November 2012

Total Amount: Due 197.00
    Due Date :12-Nov-12
    After Due Date :297.00

Following Query I made to Customer care:

1)After Termination of My Service , why U activated?
    They answered Some Background Service People activeded.

2)Why My service activated ?
    They have no answer for this and no record for it in their database.

So it is requested sir kindly take action against these people.

Varma

RCom Care
  • edited November 2012
    This is to inform you that I ported my GSM Reliance Postpaid connection 8467844888 to CDMA Reliance Postpaid before 10 days. My sim was activated on 14th of Nov'12 but since that day my services are barred. On repeated complaints to Reliance Customer Care as well as in Reliance Web World, my service is not activated yet. It's really disgusting when customer care executives keep on telling different thing for a single issue and the issue is not resolved.
    edited November 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• raj_yavraj_yav Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    I have a reliance no. 9312224887 which was in service from feb 2007. On Nov 16,2012 evening all services like customer care(*333,*367,198) of my no. suddenly terminated without any intimation. when I contact to customer care with other phone and want to know the reason by which services terminated he say sorry for that. and suggest me to go web wold with document to re-activate the services. when I visit reliance web world green park new Delhi and want to know reason and re-activate no. they told that this no. can not be re-activated you can purchase new no. when i ask for reason they ask again to contact customer care. I contact too many times to customer care and write mail but they did not give any reason and not ready to activate my no. Here I giving the mail send by me and their answers from reliance. I want my no. activated.
    edited December 2012
    raj_yav wrote: »

• edited January 2013
    HI

I am rahul kumar I have prepaid reliance number-8287649229. I have recharge my number on (07-01-2013) of 29 Rs 2G Pack(750MB) on this number which is available on the reliance communication web side. But you have activate Call Night Peck. This is happened third time. After that I have again recharge of 14 Rs 2G Pack(250MB) which is expire on today night. When I have Activate Internet peck every time I Suffer. Reliance communication provide Different – Different Plane on same Amount and Customer is suffer. Customer is check the plane on your web side and put that amount for recharge, and online recharge facility which is also available on your web side but you have give different plane to customer he is not pay for that or not for that plane, please tell me what will do for that plane which we need. Why you give different – different plane on same Amount? I have call in Customer care center But no one can listen to me . So please activate my 2G Internet peck and refund my main balance 4 Rs.
    edited January 2013
    HI

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

• edited January 2013
    I have recharge my reliance prepaid number 9595028068 with 60 rupees on 20 January 2013 they cut my 40 rupees without any reason on 21 January and after that i recharged my mobile again with 60 rupees on 22 jan morning and till afternoon they again cut my whole mobile balance and in the 22 jan afternoon my mobile balance is showing balance of Rs.14 But iam unable to call anybody and after that the left amount also deducted with out sending any message of amount deduction. Every time i call to customer care they are sating server is down call after sometime.Please look into this matter and solve the issue.
  • R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    edited February 2013

We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, As per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that on 26-Jan-13 a waiver of Rs 100 has been posted into your account which was debited against wrongly GPRS usage.

1. I wont get bills for 3 months.
    2. A Postpaid SIM card will be provided which will have 700rs talktime free for 12 months.
    3. Internet Plan which i availed during buying a data card, 450rs + tax per month is applicable after 3 months also.
    I didn't get any bills for 3 months but they have made false promises with respect to postpaid sim card and 450rs plan after 3 months of usage.
    I have requested for terminating a connection after 3 months of usage. I have paid the bill of 300.00 rs as requested by Reliance Customer Care for terminating a
    connection on 04/01/2013 15:05:33. Customer Care Representative said that connection is terminated. I did check that and was not able to connect to internet after
    paying the bill.
    However, the connection is not closed and they have generated a bill of 571rs. I haven't used reliance internet post paying a bill of 300rs.
    Kindly consider my concern. I have paid enough amount for getting the data card and connection. I am not in a position to pay again for the bills which these people keep generating.
  • sourav033sourav033 Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    Reliance a Bad non responsibility Service Provider. i complain many time but no response from this company & not solve my problem.

• R_COMcare5R_COMcare5 Senior Member

RCOM Care
  • R_COMcare5R_COMcare5 Senior Member
    sourav033 wrote: »

• vidya4229vidya4229 Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    My name is “Vidya Prakash” from Kushinagar, U.P. -274406. I am a student of Dr. B.C.Roy Engineering College, Jemua Road, Fulijhore, Durgapur. I purchase a Reliance GSM SIM from “Suniti Mobile Store (8293415764)” Fulijhore. I have submitted my id proof on 17th January 2013. But my connection is not active. When I insert SIM, then message appear (SIM Registration failed). So, I contect to my retailer and ask about this problem then he show SMS for activation of my connection, which received by Reliance on 4th February 2013. Then he give me his Distributer no. (8388929099). I talk to Mr. Rajesh (Distributer) about my problem, then he say every time “I am out of office, call me after some time”. I hope distributer have been sell /misuse my Id proof. So, I request you please take action against distributer. If my Id have been reject, then return my id proof with “Rejected” stamp.
    Vidya Prakash
  • edited February 2013
    i recharge my mobile on 3 feb 2013 by 110*3 with help of paytm.but i got msg recharge succesfull but not get any balence(because full talktime do not applicable for my current stv pack). and money deducted from my credit card.and i did not get balence and not refund my money.and i did call to rcare he told me ur money back with in 48 hrs.but no response.
    so pl help me for refund my money.
    edited February 2013
    Kindly terminate the connection. Its not resolved yet. You have generated the bill again.
    coolboyvinay.vk@gmail.com

dear sir
    my name is vinay koshale and i live in vasundhara gzb u.p and am studyind class 11th with commerce .
    I have problem by reilance gsm communication i had use reilance gsm about an 3 years date of 20/02/2013 my balence deduct on my mobail phones rupees 105 deduct

and my calling reilance costmer care 20/02/2013 so they re ragistred my complet nomber is 198722748 ...and i have one sms by reilance costmer care dear sir your complite has resolve thanks you ..but my balence not refund at and i have call some 3 days again in again tocking costmer care anybody can cut the my call 10 or 15 times and i had a very tired they re doesnt refund my balence plz sir give me account balence by reilance gsm plz plz
    and very bad costmer call and they re unstusfing me and not given good costemer helpinig providing .....
    And thiz problem is not come one time they happend again in again plz do somethings

thanks dear sir

• mail.sanjoydas@gmail.commail.sanjoydas@gmail.com Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    I have Ported my BSNL number (9436181104) to Reliance and the portability was successful, now I am a Reliance Customer, But I cant recieve a single call from BSNL. When ever my BSNL friends or Customers try to call me it says the number doesnot exist. But
    On the otherhand I can call those numbers.... when I asked about this to the reliance customer care they said it was not their "head ache" it was the other service providers ( BSNL ) problem, And when I contacted BSNL local office The Officer tells me that Now I am aReliance Customer and they can not help in this regard.

But being at the consumer and I am facing the problem because I cannot go to each service provider and ask them to register my number. and for information This Number is very much Important for my Bussiness, I am getting a great loss for this Mobile Number Issue.

So pls look into this matter with an urgent basis and solve my problem as early as possible.
  • edited February 2013
    i sent request to close my monthly plan . but that could not close , i sent requet three time
  • edited February 2013
    my name is k.rajmani,my mob. no. is 8010457663.i have reachargedmy same no. by 599 unlimited plan,after reacharging my account i am not able to call on any reliance std no. for 2 days.kindly resolve my problem.

• edited February 2013
    I was using Reliance Broadband connection from last many years. My user id is 290033781532. Due to some legal issue of Reliance with area society offices, since 7 or 8 Dec 2012, Reliance Broadband Internet connection is not working. I have made several complaints and asked them to resolve the issue or terminate connection and every time they assured me that it will resolve in another 24-28 hours.
    With extreme frustration, on 7 Jan 2013, finally I have asked them to terminate my connection and as we had already made payment to the Jan-13 invoice also, he assured me on refund of my billing amount as this was Reliance technical problem and why should I pay anything for service not given to me. Next day, we got a call from Customer care and asked us the reason for termination. We had given complete scenario to him. Then again he asked me to continue the connection and assured us to resolve issue in 24 hours. But when we were not convinced, he assured us that either the issue will resolve in 24 hours else they will accept our termination request and also reverse the Dec 12 bill amount as there was no service from their side. As always, no solution from them and we believed his word of acceptance of our termination request.
    But against my belief, I got another Bill in the month of Feb-13 stating that reversal of Rs 649.00 against the bill of Rs 729.00, means reverse only Broadband bill, not taxes with no fault of mine and also generated new monthly amount for the month of Feb -13.
    Again I called customer care on 13 Feb to ask the reason for invoice and status of my refund, surprisingly they told me that my connection is still very much working and I am using that connection. I asked them to check my connection status and also the status of other around 50 connections in our residential society and none of the connection is in working condition. They asked me to give another termination request. I asked them to give me the status of my old request. He said that that was closed and also confirmed that they will raise request to billing team for my refund.
    Now I got the confirmation of termination of my connection, but the statement that the rental will charge up to 16 Feb 2013.
    I am really frustrated now as instead of refunding my money they are asking me for more money with no services from 7 Dec 2012.
    Please help me and suggest me that to whom I have to contact now to resolve this issue.
    Mukesh
    9881902550
    Hi ,

The issue has not been resolved yet. I am getting messages from RM-Reliance even after terminating the connection on Jan4, 2013. Look into this on priority.

Hi Team,

I have made a payment of Rs. 600 on Sunday, 17 th Feb 2013 for the reliance NetConnect (9341155955). I got a payment receipt mail immediately. The payment was done online through myservices with user id mona_mindtree.

After few days when I went to download the Bill in myservice, i could not find out the bill and payment detail. Since it is a Corporate Data Card, I need Bill and payment receipt for the reimbursement.

When I raise a SR ( SR number is 198832217), the issue is not yet resolved. Called so many times to reliance customer care for the resolution, but none of them responded well to come to any conclusion.

I have done may follow ups with the team, sent bank statement copy, online bill payment detail etc.

The transaction details of Rs 600 are:

have paid enough amount for
    getting the data card and
    connection. I am not in a position
    to pay again for the bills which
    these people keep generating.
    Name : sushila yadav
    have paid enough amount for
    getting the data card and
    connection. I am not in a position
    to pay again for the bills which
    these people keep generating.
    Name : sushila yadav