complaint against citi diagnostics centre barkatpura hyderabad

SPNAGSPNAG Junior Member
edited August 2014 in Health
i visited citi diagnostics, opp petrol pump , Barkatpura,Hyderabad on 2nd october 2012 to get a thyroid test done as i suffer from hypothyroidism and need to get it tested frequently to alter my drug dosage. i was charged 400INR for the same and asked to collect the report at 7 in the evening. However due to personal reasons i could visit the lab only on 5th of october to collect the reports.to my dismay i found my report was missing and the receptionist made a call to the lab and anew report was prepared within 15minutes which showed all the values as normal.Based on these reports my physician asked me to reduce my drug dosage as the reports should good control.accordingly i reduced my drug dosage.since i am pregnant and antenatal tests were mandatory i underwent routine tests in another diagnostic lab a week later.i was shocked to see that my TSH,T4,T3 values were increased in contrast to my previous test values which required me to increase my drug dosage since i am pregnant.its a shame that reputed labs like citi diagnostics dont own up their mistakes and give false reports when they have actually failed to do a blood test

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Though asking several times the emoloyee posted at the diagnostic centre did not respond well. They were rude with there behaviour and just wasting time of the patients. When asked they tried to misbehave saying that they will do the same what would anybody do.