fake company psp it softech solutions pvt.ltd

ravi rairavi rai Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Computer
fake company psp it softech solutions pvt.ltd
ye sabhi log sigma soft creation pvt.ltd me bhi the or ye log hbi paise lete he
ye sab choor he simran or tarun ye dono sigma soft me hi the in logo se bach ke rehna

is compamy me sab gol mal he bhai logo sab bach ke rehna

Comments

• edited October 2012
    bhai log,,,,,,,,ek bhai ne jo likha hai,wo sahi hai
    ye sale fraud hai.....Isme ek hadddi ke jaise lodiya hai.....simran .........saali fraud behen ki......
    interview me jo HR hai wo bhi jhantu hai......paise maange 50,000 rupaye.
    maine socha lut lo salo choro.
    tumne to hamare police wale uncle hi batawe.
    jab thane me le jake lowdda chuswawega

Sarju gujjar
    ghaziabad
    0120-4349400
    extn.-42
  • edited October 2012
    yes y sab chore he main bhi yahan gaya tha or in logo ne mujhse paise mage the 50000rs
  • edited October 2012
    bhai psp it softech ek fraud company hai,isme jitne bhi kam kaete hai, sab bhanchod hai,jo pahle bhi fraud kar chuke hai,
    bhai paisa dekar poore ncr me kahi job mat karna,kyoki ye sab fraud karengi last me...........
  • edited July 2014
    mere pas softech solution se cal aayi h wo log 2850 rup submit krne ko kh rhe kh rhe h its refundable after 2 assignment. and offer me a job of data entry 400 page on pdf file and type in word with in 15 days
    gives me a paymeaent
    its real or fake please help me
  • edited July 2014
    sali ne 2850 mange keti he 350 page honge chaPNE 15 DAY . APKO A15 DIN ME 15000 KAMAO SALI KUTARI SHREYA . feck .koi mat karna submit bhai .

• edited July 2014
    @u, dey l never pay u a single amt coz dey l say ua aquricy iz below 85%, nd ua 2850 rs r also gone, this people should be beat naked nd handed to police, salle sab ki baduva lagagi inko. .
    gives me a paymeaent
    its real or fake please help me

Yeah,same In Ahmedabad they take ₹ 4500 as a contract (Refundable money) for 3-4 months, if we do 750(250*3) pages offline data entry for them with on & average 75% accuracy, but main point is that they offer some what more money(₹ 100/Page) than normal market rate(₹ 55-70/Page).

So I have also doubt on them, anyone can help to solve my doubt?

Address & Contact detail of Softech Solution:
    Usman Pura, Ahmedabad
    Contact No.: +919727784046
    Website: softechbpo[dot]com
  • edited August 2014
    Yeah,same with me on this address @Usmanpura @Ahmedabad but they told me to pay ₹ 7500 as a contract (Refundable money) after 2 months with 95-100% accuracy, if we do 500(250*2) pages offline data entry for them with on & average 75% accuracy(refund after 6 month), but for 6 month(s) contract.

So I have also doubt on them, anyone can help to solve my doubt?

Address & Contact detail of Softech Solution:
    Usman Pura, Ahmedabad
    Contact No.: +919727784046
    Website: softechbpo[dot]com[/QUOTE]
  • edited August 2014
    thay cheated on me I deposit 2850 in axis bank also type 361 pdf pages in ms office n thay they just said its below 85 accuracy.. its totally fake company don't invest on that.
    ye company hai jisne apna adress chandigarh 37 B mention kr rkha hai but address jb puchte hai to delhi main btate hai megamindsolution .f-1898 ground floor opp. B-50,south ext. 1 main but jb maine search kiya to ye address find nai hua that means its completely a fake so don't try this 2850/- investment than u will get the pdf file to type on the word within 15 days and u will get 15000/-. What's the profit of them? its completey fake company. dont try it.