not getting refund from kingfisher airlines flight cancelled by their side

hello friends,
my self lalit kumar aggarwal and i have king club membership also .my frequent flyer king club no. is 102691503. recently i booked flight from chandigarh to mumbai with pnr no. IXBGGZ from kingfisher site only. which was scheduled on 12 october 2012. they cancelled their flight because of their own reasons and they told me on 4 october 2012 that you will get refund with in 7 days by same account from which the ticket has been booked but till that date i did not get refund. as for that i went to their counter also but they are also helpless. i also tried their coustmer care no. but no consumer care executive available to pick the phone call. please do the favourabe steps and suggest me what can i do.

my mail id : lalit.mmec@gmail.com
contact details : 09417556965

Comments

I have booked my flight from Mumbai to Chandigarh and Chandigarh to Mumbai through Kingfisher.

The details are below-

Booking reference- NBQJGZ

Flight No- IT 185 and IT 183.

I have started corresponding with Kingfisher customer care executives and they confirmed to refund in 8-10 days.
    Now, it has been two months, still i am waiting for refund.

if somebody facing the same problem,please let me know and pls advice further action.

regards,
    Sandeep
  • edited January 2013

I have booked two way ticket through Makemytrip.com with MakeMyTrip Booking ID - NF2201921506117 and Booking Date - Sat, 25 Aug 2012.
    PNR - MWEYCL
    Flights:
    IT- 156
    Pune ( PNQ) Thu, 08 Nov 2012, 18:35 hrs - Delhi ( DEL) Thu, 08 Nov 2012, 20:35 hrs

IT- 150
    Delhi ( DEL) Sun, 18 Nov 2012, 09:00 hrs - Pune ( PNQ) Sun, 18 Nov 2012, 11:05 hrs

Flights got cancelled. I called makemytrip customer care multiple times but every time they said next 10-15 days.
  • edited January 2013
    I made the flight bookings from yatra.com on 11 sep 2012 through internet banking. From delhi - bangalore and bagalore to delhi, for the date of 9-nov-2012 and 14-nov-2012 respectively.
    I requested to cancel both of the flights on 31st oct - 2012, and the kingfisher representative told me that they'll refund the whole amount to my bank directly within 14 working days.

Since then, they are continuously postponing the dates of refund whenever I call them. They are stretching the days to weeks and months. And still they are asking for another 2 weeks.

Its now more than 2.5 months and my refund has not yet reached.

Booking details:

name : reena kohli
    ticket no. 0902473055423
    phone number that time: 9911678428
    payment method: through internet banking
    pnr: dyzele
    total amount: 13,760.00

complaint no. : 0900470515676
  • edited January 2013
    I have not been given refund by Kingfisher airlines for the flights cancelled by them. The airlines is neither taking phone calls nor replying to e- mails. How to go about it. Is consumer court the right solution?
  • edited February 2013
    I booked four tickets in the month of September for King fisher airlines. Airline became in operative and I am still waiting for my refund. I use to call MAKEMYTRIP customer care frequently, made on line complaints but result is NIL.

Following are the details.

NF2203621896519 AKANSHA RAI IT333 MUMBAI DELHI 29 JAN 2013 status showing CONFIRM

NF2203621896369 ATUL RAI IT333 MUMBAI DELHI 29 JAN 2013 status showing CONFIRM

NF2203621896189 SHEELA RAI IT333 MUMBAI DELHI 29 JAN 2013 status showing CONFIRM

NF2203621896047 RAMASHANKAR RAI IT333 MUMBAI DELHI 29 JAN 2013 status showing CANCELLED

I am not getting any proper reply from MAKE MY TRIP.
  • edited February 2013
    Sir ,on Sep.18, 2012 i booked flight from Imphal to New Delhi with pnr no. PQKDQW, and Ticket no: 0902473076597 from kingfisher official site. Before the travel date they cancelled their operation, then I called the customer care executive for the cancellation.I was told that you will get full refund within 10 working days by same account from which the ticket has been booked but till today , even after 4 months, I haven’t receive my refund. I have to the Delhi airport twice, sadly they are also helpless. I dialed all the kingfisher nos. hundreds time but no consumer care executive available to pick the phone call. please do the favourabe steps and suggest me what can i do.

my mail id : thenlal07@gmail.com
    contact details : 09953065186
  • edited February 2013

I booked a mum-Delhi return Flight from Kingfisher for 26 Oct 2012 and 29 Oct 2012. They cancelled flights because of their reasons and have since not refunded the ticket amount despite repeated calls.
    Please help me with this. For a flight that didn't even take off, where did the money go??

Pawan Gupta
    pawangupta11@gmail.com
  • edited February 2013
    I have booked 1 ticket from Bangalore to Delhi (travel date 11-Nov-2012) & 3 tickets from Delhi to Banglaore (travel date 26-Nov-2012). Kingfisher cancelled the flight & neither they have refunded the money nor they responding to the phone call or email. I read the comments on the forum & everyone is in the same situation. Can anyone please let us know what is the way-out to get our monet back from the Kingfisher airlines?
  • edited March 2013
    I booked kingfisher for diwali i.e. 10 nov from mumbai to Delhi but they cancelled it and i recieved a mail on 7 september 2012 for mail. But till today i have not recieved my money of Rs.4650. I try to contact but either the numbers are wrong or no1 is ready to give money back.
    My pnr is : BAFIBZ
  • edited April 2013
    The kingfisher flight on 25th Jan from Del to Pun and 27th Jan from Pun to Del got cancelled. I haven't got any refund for the same. Pls advise what can I do.
  • edited June 2013
    Hello all,
    This is Anjali Garg, I booked kingfisher flight tickets from BLR- DEL- BLR on 22-sept -2012. Flight got cancelled from their side. I got a message from make my trip that u can claim for your refund after 31 jan. I called MMT and kingfisher customer executives to get my refund but didn't get any satisfactory answer
    my flight details are :

booking number: F2202621980355

03 Feb 2013 Delhi (DEL) - Bangalore (BLR)

19 Jan 2013 Bangalore (BLR) - Delhi (DEL

anyone please suggest me what should I do to get my refund back.

email id: garganj1990@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013

I would like to inform you that, I have perched Flight ticket from BOM to DEL for my self and DEL to BOM for my self as well as my Wife & Daughter with following PNR-MDQXJX & KDYFLM as Flight is Cancelled from Airlines & till I am waiting for your refund.
    I had booked for my family to travel on Kingfisher in Dec 2012.
    They cancelled their flights, so I asked for a refund. I was told that it would take 2 weeks.
    The amount was for INR 72,855/-.
    It is now six months.
    I still have not received the refund.
    Any solutions.
    None of the Kingfisher numbers work.
    No reply to emails.
    This is harassment and fraud of huge proportions.
  • edited September 2013
    How long we need to wait for the refund like this..at least they should give some kind of response for our mail.Numbers,Emails Nothing is working.Why should we people suffer like this.

But we want our money back.
  • edited December 2013
    Hi everyone,

I have Good News for everyone who ist still Waiting for the refund.
    I Received My Full refund for my flights Scheldue April 2012.
    I Went to the Consumer Court in october 2012 and Received my Money back Last Month.
    If Anyone Need some help you can contact me on floeydner@hotmail.com

hello friends,

my mail id : lalit.mmec@gmail.com
    contact details : 09417556965
  • edited May 2014

I have still not received refunds for cancelled Kingfisher flight as per details below in spite of follwup.

No PNR Ticket Number Date of first notification for refund by call PAX Name Remarks
    1 PUPJBA 0902473006584 01 Nov 2012 Mr. Jitendra Gore All are web bookings & in spite of several follow-ups refunds are not processed.
    2 COFSIX 0902473044336
    0902473044337 11 Dec 2012 Mrs. Priya Aphale
    Miss Sanika Aphale
    3 JBGMAI 0902473034528
    0902473034529 11 Dec 2012 Mrs. Archana Gore
    Miss Saesha Gore
  • edited June 2014
    Booking iD NF2523619685194

its almost 1.5 years and still I did not get refund of my cancelled flight. Please look into this
    New Delhi And NCR - Pune | Sun, 2 December 12, 09:00 hrs

NonStop Flight Departure Arrival
    No Refunds Fare New Delhi(DEL) Pune (PNQ)
    Kingfisher Airlines Duration: 2h 5m Sun, 2 December 12, 09:00 hrs Sun, 2 December 12, 11:05 hrs
    IT-150 Cabin: Economy
    Hi All,

Two years back i booked my ticket from Kingfisher Airlines for the below dates.

08/11/12 - PNR (OHXSKS) - Flight Number (IT208) - Bengaluru to Delhi
    01/02/13 - PNR (PRBDJF) - Flight Number (IT208) - Bengaluru to Delhi
    10/02/13 - PNR (CONDAV) - Flight Number (IT205) - Delhi to Bengaluru

Contacted them several times , to which every single time used to receive diffrent replies from them -
    1) We have already processed it , you should receive funds shortly
    2) You have to come to the office counter to collect the cash
    3) We will notify you when are we going to transfer the funds , and so on & so forth...

But till yet i havent recd my money back.

Is there any way to file a case on Kingfisher Airlines ??

Pls let me know what to do on the same.

Ishant