Airtel 4g Dongle (9900037298) - Fully cheated by Airtel & by its Franchisee 'Aryan Global' Bangalore

Comments

• Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    Namaste Suresh,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

I am also a victim of the same fraud from Airtel. Two of the representatives from Airtel, Kodlu Gate Branch, Bangalore reached to me for selling the useless 4G Data card. They promised that the connection will be activated in 48 Hours. Now, it's been more than 480 Hrs. There is no response from any of them. Now, they don't even pick the call. My sim No is 89914509009200126723. I have never had a good opinion about Airtel and its services. This incident further makes mee feel strong about its worst services and fraudulant agents. Highly Disgusting. I will use every forum and social media to share my worst experience with Airtel. So, atleast others will not fall prey to this fraudulant company.

Mani.
    Namaste Mr. Vasagan,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 12 July 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Namaste Mani,

Sandeep Kumar

• edited August 2013
    1. I was told that I can use my 4G connection in a wifi router but it came to my surprise that I will not be able to use it in wifi routers as Airtel doesn't allow to monopolize and they dont share the ZTE's configuration file which can be used in router configuration. My card number 9741586484.

2. I was promised a min of 10 MBPS speed where as actual promise is 40 MBPS but in reality I get only 2 MBPS for ever since the time I bought.

My conclusion, please do not go with Airtel 4G it waste of time and money.

My contact 99456 90456
  • edited August 2013

I got a 4g wifi router for 4000. the person who supplied didnt give us with the SIM number , when i called to the 4g toll free number for activation they are asking mobile number, I cant find the number in box or in the SIM card. I need it activated ASAP.

Vishnu.
    Namaste (Srivatchsan),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 05 August 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Airtel.Presence@in.airtel.com

Namaste Vishnu,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 07 August 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Airtel.Presence@in.airtel.com

Namaste (Srivatchsan),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 05 August 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Vishnu,

Dear All,

I am in complete agreement with your opinions on the kind of service being provided by Airtel. After repeated/irritating persuation for over 2 months by BPO executives I had bought an Airtel 4G Dongle in Kolkata on 10th Aug'13. The dongle was provided by an agency named '9 plus 9' on behalf of Airtel. At the time of purchase I was told that the connection would get activated in 48 hrs time. After 10 days I am still waiting for the connection to get activated.

I am following up daily (atleast twice) with both Airtel and the Agency - 9 plus 9. Every time a new story is being spun and a false promise is being made by both Airtel Executives as well as the Agency. When persued with facts, the Airtel Executives are shifting the responsibility on the Agency and vice versa.

Even the local relationship centre near my residence was completely callous in their attitude and simply shrugged off their responsibilty by saying that one would have to either go to the Agency directly or write a complaint on Airtel website. The Airtel website also does not have any number where one can directly speak to a customer care executive who will register a complaint.

As a customer who has already made the payment, there is little option but to register a complaint in the consumer forum.

For the same reason I would strongly suggest all not to fall in this trap.
    Hi Team,

Greetings.

We purchased a 4G LTE dongle with SIM NO : 9845024482 on August 17.

The Owner lives in Kudlu gate area, Bangalore.
    The owner or reference contact have not received the verification call till now.
    When contacted, Airtel representative told us that they called the owner and received "OUT OF REACH" message. Ironically,the owner's connection is also Airtel. When inquired, we were told that Kudlu area has a huge Airtel connectivity since August 18. So verification has been marked as NEGATIVE.

If it is a problem with airtel connectivity, how can they claim that verification is done.
  • edited August 2013

I Purchased a 4G LTE Dongle on 16th August 2013 at Sangeetha Mobiles (Mr. Vijay- 9964596199) and also submitted the application form where I selected the Rs 450.00 plan. After the address verification, I got a call from the verification team (59059) for the final confirmation, where I was informed that the Plan that I am registered in is Rs 650.00. I did not agree to the same and asked for a change. I was informed that the Plan cannot be changed by them and I would need to contact the place where I took the connection. So I asked the verification team to Hold activation till the plan is changed. The Airtel representative who took my application form is Mr. Mahesh (9741014148). When i spoke to him, he gave me the call centre number (18001030405) and asked me to call them up to get the plan changed. I was informed by the call centre that the plan can be changed only after activation and the bill plan will change from the second month.

I do not understand, why i should pay for the higher plan for the first month when I mentioned very clearly in my application that I want the Rs. 450 Plan! Is this a strategy by Airtel to extract more money from its customers by forcefully putting them on a Plan which is higher than the one opted for?

I am now stuck with a dongle and a sim card that do not work.

The Data-card Number is 9945044213
    My Contact Number is 8095002413

Request resolution to this ASAP.

Prashant
  • edited August 2013

I am now stuck with a dongle and a sim card that do not work.

The Data-card Number is 9945044213
    My Contact Number is 8095002413

Request resolution to this ASAP.

Prashant

Following the above Complaint, I was given a call by the airtel Rep (7760969652) on 24th Aug, Promising a resolution by 26th as it was Saturday and the office was closed. The rep asked me to get the plan activated in the meantime. Today is the 27th Aug and I am still waiting for a call back.

Further , the lame excuse that was given by the Rep is that " The Activation agent might have thought that 650 plan would be better for the customer as it is an Unlimited plan". I want to ask this back, " If the Bill plan is the choice of the Activation Agent, then why do you give that option on the application form to choose a plan?- EYE WASH?"
    Hello, Airtel Execs

It feels like im not the only one who has been duped by this company aryan global, there are many others like me , i applied for a $G dongle online on the airtel website then they sent some executives with the dongle to my office they have taken money for the dongle but i have no answers from them . Iam a lawyer by profession and i feel there is a need to take this matter up with senior authority so i will be filing an first information report for the case of fraud against these people and i believe airtel should be a party to it too as they are airtel dealers . I have been a loyal customer of airtel for over 10 years now for cellphone and 5 to 6 for my broadband. i feel ivi been duped by the company if it is in your knowledge please get these frauds stopped . I have contacted by theses people

contact details of dealer : aryanglobal@airtelmail.In, aryanglobal1@gmail.com
    abdullah/ Contact person - 09900060679
    laxmi/Channel partner - 09902097319
    ramesh/Manager - 09900060672

They have all my details my passport pan card, driving license iam afraid not of these 1500 ruppes but the fact if these people are really not airtel dealers they could use my ide3ntification for other devious deeds , So if im not informed asap of what i8s going on i will lodge an FIR of fraud against them and the airtel company, being a lawyer i know what steps i have to take next

my contact details
    7848029775 cell

Best Regards
    Uday raina
    Namaste,

Sub: Delay in Activation and Irresponsible attitude

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 20 August 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Namaste Arun,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 23 August 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Prashant,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 24 August 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Raina,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 August 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Raina,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 August 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Namaste,

Sub: Delay in Activation and Irresponsible attitude

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Arun,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 23 August 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Prashant,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 24 August 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com.

• edited September 2013
    My 4g dongle is not activated for which I have pay Rs1800 .
  • edited October 2013
    My Airtel 4g dongle purchased on 25th Sept, Address verified on 25th Sept, isn't activated as yet! Reason told is technical issue to update the address verification status. 4g number is 9972446099. How many more days should I wait?
    edited October 2013
    Namaste (9972446099),

This is with reference to your post dated 01 October 2013.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

airtel.presence@in.airtel.com
    Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

LinkedIn- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    edited October 2013
    Namaste (9972446099),

This is with reference to your post dated 01 October 2013. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.
    Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

• edited October 2013

I bought a 4G dongle isnpite of repeated warnings by my friends, stating it will take 30 days to activate and huge pain. Already I had various problems with my broadband connection, where Bills were genrated, packages upgraded without my knowledge, poor service etc.

Anyway, I did the formalities on 25th. Mr. Krishna (7353561717) came and collected the details. he promised an activation on 29th. He said someone will come for verification. Someone did come on 28th and my friend who was given as a refernce did receive a call. Mr. krishna also gave me my 4G Number as 9686295816.

Then when I call customer care for verification, no documents uploaded. Since 2 days I gave so many calls to Krishna and he promises to resolve it in 5 mins. And after 5 mins when I call he disconnects the call. This is a kind of helpless situation here. I am stuck with a dongle and a sim and lost 1500 Rs.

Well, the customer care said to visit the airtel store tomorrow, and I know what service I am going to get in ECITY store in Bangalore.

Over the past years, many has moved to BSNL whose services are now at least expected. We expect them to be slow and we live with it. But airtel has become even slower and is turning out to be a nightmare for customer service.

1> To reach customer cre you go through a maze of options of meaningless menus and information in IVR. How many of you really find that useful?
    2> Once you reach customer care, 99% of the time their system is slow and ask for a call back
    3> When somehow you overcome hurdle 1 and 2, after numerous calls and 2 hours passes by, you reach a customer care agent, who notes down the details and promises issue resoltion in 24 hours.
    4> You again call back after 24 hours, another lady picks up and promises a call back in 1 hour
    5> No call arrives, and then you call them back, this time you are again landed in option 2. System is down. So the lady promises another call back.

In the end, you are kept with promises and promises but no resolution. Then why the heck you need to go to airtel. Take out your 2 wheeler and pay 3 visits to BSNL you will get better service and may be a cup of tea as well!

Sayantan