Airtel 4g Dongle (9900037298) - Fully cheated by Airtel & by its Franchisee 'Aryan Global' Bangalore

shounakmukshounakmuk Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I am recently relocated in Doddathoguru, Electronic City, Bangalore and went for a fast datacard connection. After being contacted by a Airtel franchisee 'Aryan Global' and viewing demo of Airtel 4G Dongle at my location on 24th Oct 2012, I paid the cheque of Rs. 5000 by trusting the delivering person Mr. Paul Martin (Mob: 9900060671). I got the device (number is 9900037298) on 25th Sep 2012 from another guy. Once the SIM was inserted into device by that guy, no signal was found. Then it was informed by him that my SIM was not activated, though Mr. Paul Martin told that it is activated already. Finally the device is taken back by the guy & next day ie. on 26th Sep 2012 afternoon a new device is given by him which was working very well for only 6 hours. After that it became very much hot and connection got disconnected indicating in my laptop that 'No driver found'. After trying so many times to attach it to the system in different USB ports I had no luck to use it since system was not detecting the device due to driver unavailability. Called to Airtel 4G customer care (18001030405) and registered the complaint. They have taken 24 hours to solve it. Next day a call came from CustCare & that person told that my complaint was entered as a Network Problem, though I told during registering that it was a device issue. This time my earlier request was updated and I've given a new request number regarding device problem. From 28th Sep 2012 till 3rd Oct 2012, I am calling each day twice to Airtel Customer care - once in the morning for asking when a person will be coming in my location to replace my device, and once in the evening after finding the promise given to me in the morning is false & for hearing a new request number. My device became a useless toy to me. Since I have just been relocated to Bangalore, I do not have any vehicle. Shortest distance of a Airtel Customer Care is about 11-12 km away from my location. On 4th October 2012, Mr. Paul Martin came to my location & told that he is taking back my faulty device & on next day (i.e on 5th Oct) he'll be delivering a new device. But after that he told that I need to call her manager Ms. Laxmi (Mob: 9902097319) because he is not looking after this issue. Laxmi assigned this issue to her team member Mr. Praveen (Mob: 9900060677). Praveen assured me that I'll get a new device on 9th Oct because though it will take 3 days to replace a device but due to strike in Bangalore, delivery will be delayed. From 8th Oct evening I have been calling these 3 persons (Paul, Laxmi & Praveen) enumerable number of times, but either they were not picking up or they were cutting my calls. I called Paul from my other number & then he picked up & informed that he left 'Aryan GLobal' and I need to contact Laxmi only for this. Till now, I have no update when I'll get my new device or whether I'll get it at all. So I am now deputed from connectionless to deviceless from 4th Oct 2012 till today. In this mean time, on 5th Oct Airtel issued my bill of amount Rs. 280 for the period of 26th Sep - 5th Oct. I had immediately informed Airtel about waiving off my bill but as usual I havn't got any SMS on waiving off apart from verbal confirmation of waiving off my bill. Just raising a simple question to everybody - did the Airtel 4G come to Bangalore to become such a bliss for customers like me?? I am now having the only option to knock the door of Consumer Court if they can give me justice against the fraudent done with me. If they also can't help, I would think that I have donated the booking money 5k to an NGO.

Comments

• Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Namaste (shounakmuk),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 12 Oct. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
  • shounakmukshounakmuk Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    This is to inform you that on 23rd Oct 2012 afternoon I got a call from a lady named Hemlata who called on behalf of Airtel senior management. I told the same thing to her as mentioned in my complaint. She informed that she'll ring back me after 10-15 mins. After 10-15 mins she called me & told that she has got the information from Huwei service center that my new device has just been come today and either me or Praveen can collect the same from their office. I then asked her what documents I need to take for receiving my replaced device. She told that I need not take anything from my side (even not the invoice also). Then I told her that the same day morning Praveen also called me informing the same & I told Praveen that it would be good if he collect it so that I can collect the same from him on 25th Oct since 24th Oct was holiday for Dassera. Praveen told me that he'll give me a call on confirming whether he'll collect the same or not, but as usual of his nature he didn't and he even not responded my further calls. Hemlata, after hearing these from me, called Praveen but she was not also able to connect him. Then Hemlata suggested me to collect the device just by going there and telling I'm the owner of the device after hearing that Huwei service center person will deliver me that device.
    I told Hemlata also that since I was not able to use my device from 26th Sep to 23rd Oct, I need to have waive off those many days rental. She informed that she had already waived Rs. 275 off from my bill for the Period 26th Sep to 5th Oct which was around Rs. 280. But she told that since the bill of Oct 2012 will not be generated before 5th Nov, she can't waive if off previously. For that she suggested me to call Airtel 4G customer care on 6th Nov for waiving off the amount. When I asked that do you people believe that I was not able to use my device from 5th Oct-23rd Oct and about this conversation, she confirmed me that she is registering each & every word of that conversation against my dongle number so that when I'll call later there wont be any confusion. Finally I went to Huwei service center at Rajaji Nagar which is 25 km far from my home. When I told the people over there for giving me my replaced dongle, they told that I need to bring original job sheet for that, otherwise I need to sign a Rs. 100 bond paper as well as give one passport photo & one photo-id proof. I was very much disappointed by hearing this surprise because job sheet was with Praveen who submitted my device to service center on 10th Oct. I tried to call him and his manager Laxmi around 20 times from different numbers within 30 minutes, but none of those picked up my call. Finally Praveen called me and it was found that he had to come in order to collect that device. I waited for hime around 1 hr 15 min for him and another 1 hr we waited to collect the device based on our token in the queue. It was just a 5 min job for me, but only for misguidance by Hemlata and irresponsible behavior of Praveen it had been taken around 2 and half hour. When I have started using the new device, it was also started to become very much hot like the earlier faulty one just after using for only 15 min. I don't know whether this device will also last or not.

As a conclusion, I like to say that I'll surely call Airtel 4G customer care on 6th Nov after getting my e-bill for waiving off my rental from 5th Oct to 23rd Oct.
    I'll also check whether my outstanding bill for the period 26th Sep - 5th Oct is around Rs. 5 or not (i.e. whether it is really waived off by Hemlata or not). If not, I'll also infrom them the conversation between me & Hemlata.
    I need not to take any undue advantage from anybody otherwise I should say it as from 5th Oct to 25th Oct because I collected & started using from 25th Oct itself.
    Since my device was come after replacement on 23rd Oct itself and I was not able to collect it before 25th Oct, it was my responsibility of 2 days delay of device usage, not from Airtel end. I told the same to Hemlata also.
    I am new to Bangalore... & I purchased two SIM Card Postpiad with CUG Plan, via ARYAN GLOBAL.
    Abdullah... the person came to office & collected the documents, the verification person came after two days... It's more than a week & they are not activiating the SIM Card... Daily they are saying that it will be activated by evening or tomorrow morning... Restart your phone... Bla.. Bla... Bla...

Even in the mean time to make people in trouble... that you have not given the deposit... even thought they taken the deposit on the very first day while giving the SIM Cards.

This group is such a cheat... Please dont believe on them...

Such a pathertic service provider... this company must be disconnected from AIRTEL... which is degrading the esteem of such a good telecom provider.

The contact numbers for this group people are :-

Abdullah/ Contact Person - 09900060679
    Laxmi/Channel Partner - 09902097319
    Ramesh/Manager - 09900060672
    Pravin/Back end - 09900060673
    Namaste Abdullah,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Namaste Abdullah,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 18 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback .

Namaste Abdullah,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

• edited February 2013
    I get a 4g Connection, Atleast i'm not able to use for One Month Also, It is not Working. not supporting the guy who gave me Connection. People Don't became a fool.
  • edited February 2013
    This is for 4g websites having my account .I am not able to pay the bill of 4g due to user id getting locked subsequently password error.inefficiency of airtel to provided me user id and password once again.they are sending password on 4g data card .how to retrieve the password from datacard 4g?
    Expected they have to send the password on the registered e-mail id with them.
    My account got locked and after raising numerous complaint on website , nodal officers , appallate maharastra, airtel presence, toll-free number, airtel helpline mentioned in the bill it was all useless.
    I asked them to send the reseted password on my account registered email id but there staff keep on sending the password as sms to 4g router considering it to be any other mobile of airtel as 4g data card is also bearing 10 digit.
    After 11 days has passed and airtel whole group of people mentioned above had failed to resolve the issue.
    Only auto mated mails keeps coming from 121, nodal, appallate, airtel presence email id.
    Sometime typically they pass the buck on each other sometime ask for alternate mobile number of mine though numerous time I have shared all the details to all the above concerned airtel team.you name it....
    It seems airtel has recruited bunch of jokers, timepass, irresponsible manager and supervisors. There is no concrete solution availabie if one locks out his 4g my account in its website.there is no way they can share the password. After numerous mails they are not sending the reseted userid and password on my registered email id.
    Below is the one of the 30 mails written by me to them from last 13 days but no solution provided yet.only close door policy they are maintaing.these mails have been escalated at all levels.nobody bothered to call us on my alternate airtel mobile number as well.written keeping all the Airtel management at all the levels they have formed:
    Have not received the reset password yet.only way to receive the password is registered email id and alternate mobile #9766710944 or9970826492You will be responsible for me not paying bill to u in time cause I am not able to log in to the 4g website for making payment.I will take all these proofs written by me to you numerous time from 2nd February @since than u have mentionec closed door policy of not responding.@RegardsRahul Ranjan4g lte card #@738705283
    Past service complaint #48560342Complaint registered on 4g website @ # OT020800002
    Sample mail is above.you can see all the details provided which any 3rd grade will understand and will try to resolve.unfortunately Airtel Management cannot lie some where near to that as well. :) :) :) :) lol

Please take strict action to punish these time pass, irresponsible, incorrigible, unprofessional, playing tactically with customer, wasting time and money of customer.
    They do not have right to be in the market.
    ReQuest please do not waste your time with Airtel Management.
    Rahul Ranjan
    :) :)
    Namaste Mr. Ranjan,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 10 Feb. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel limited

Namaste Mr. Ranjan,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar

Namaste Mr. Ranjan,

(Please ignore the previous notes and read the below mention comments as a final response to your concern.)

This is to inform you that your concern listed 10 Feb. 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar

Namaste Mr.Ranjan,

• edited March 2013
    hey guys,
    don't be misguided by airtel people promises of quick activation. i bought an airtel 4g dongle instantly after seeing the demo which was giving 12mbps speed and they promised me that they will activate it in 4 working days.
    it has been 2 weeks and the vendor is not even receiving my calls. the customer care number is also redirecting to wrong department. its 18001030405 followed by 232. these people are providing poor services. i am even looking to launch fraud complaint against these people.
    Namaste,

Sub: delay in connection

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 06 March 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Namaste,

Sub- delay in connection.

• edited March 2013

I have used only one month of your services with every day cuts and another month with very poor services, , one month was a free with data card as a part of the new connection, when I called up to the customer care, they said I have received data services due to low or no balance, they said there is no amount due to get the service, hence I have stopped using the data card, later I requested customer care to disconnect, IF at all I had another month due will be paid, however, I had asked customer care to stop the service as I am not happy, I am going to proceed further for the damages occured in my business, I have lost the customer or my customers were unhappy and I had requested via customer care call to stop the services,4G Connection is very rediculous and you are cheating the people. I have requested to stop after using one month, and also requested to give the detailed bill of data usage. Airtel is cheating the customers without any bill details, and the data usage. There will be only one month due of payment. I have no objection in making payment but severe damage caused to my customers becuase 100 times disconnect in the data services due to poor line, I had several times contacted after no reply for the services, and now directly without any bill details and without any services after several months sending so much bill is very rediculous. I will not be using the services of Airtel in future and hence, I will switch over to other brands. This report I am going to send it to your head office, how rediculous services you have, I have never received any bills, nor I have any calls before, but now you people are cheating the customers, I also need a proof of bill if you have send any. all of sudden asking for the payment, wihtout any services which no data card was used, long back, had requested to disconnect my data card services to your customer care. I will take this further to consumer court for the damages occured from the day one in services, and also your unethical billing systems, By collecting the payment for invalid services, by cheating the people Airtel will loses its customers, today one customer and dayafter 10 customers, and later imagine that to be sure no where Airtel grows healthy relations on long term. I am not using your services or just used only one and half month which was already paid with new data card purchase, but i dont know what basis you people are asking for the payment.

sheikh
    shounakmuk wrote: »
    Namaste Sheikh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 17 March 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Sheikh,

• edited April 2013
    I have taken Airtel 4G in the month of Nov 2012. From day one i had issues with connectivity and speed. I have called customer care and logged many complaints but there was no resolution. Becuase of this reason i have not paid the bill and now the Airtel is aksing me to pay the entire bill.

Please suggest the way forward...
    Namaste (9845191177),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 05 April 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)

Worst experience with Airtel 4G, please never ever go for airtel
    Namaste (9845191177),

Further to our discussion dated 05 April 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

• edited April 2013
    I have taken 4g data card from Mr Rajesh on 9740990841 its is working fine and he given good service to me, if any body wants contact him... at least they will resopnd the customer call
    Namaste (9845191177),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 05 April 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    My airtel 4g dongle is not activated even after one week. Your salesman kartik took rs2500 and disappeared. Repeated calls to your office has resulted only in loss to me since i am in roaming airtel.

Tblr 632573
    raju appukuttan
    Namaste Mr. Appukuttan,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 08 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Appukuttan,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 08 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    I recently bought a 3G connection from Airtel(less than a month).2 Weeks after the dongle stopped functioning. I approaches the agent(Aryan global) initially and they informed me to go to customer care services nearby. From the customer care office i knew that there is one third party services(FINEFONE SOLUTIONS @ jayanagar 3rd Block) which will be the only one they are handling the devoce service(even airtel doesnt have any control at all). It was very difficult me for to trace the office as i dont have the proper address(even customer care services also doesnt know).Then i search in google and found some addresses. I tried for 2-3 hours in the whole jayanagar and feels disappointed and came back.While coming back i called the agent and they informed me that there is one customer care office near jayadeva hospital.I went there and they give the same address and they had given one landmark also. So atlast i found the finefone solution and they asked me about the bill which was not provided the bill at all. Then i called the agent and they send the bill by email and finefone solutions says ok and they guaranteed to me that it will be coming in another 3 days. I told them very clear that i have to goto my office@marathahalli(from e-city by jail road toward), i wiill be coming @saturday only. and they sugested me to make a call too. On friday i make a call to the number given and they confirmed that it is ready and suggested to come on saturday.

As they said, i went there. There the real funda starts.. The receptionist saying that they don't have the device now. I told her that it is already confirmed by phone that its came already.She denied that and finally she is saying that they dont have stock and nothing to be argue(her voice became rude and i feel like i am really an idiot to take the connection at all).Considering from my end working with high pressure and the device was very important to me to provide support for the customers, else i have to goto office on saturday and sunday too. I am staying @ e-city neeladri nagar and consider to go to jayanagar for this with just for checking the avaialability. Finally they just say a sorry for the inconvenient caused from their end. But my question is this "Is this the right way to deal with a customer?". In future i will never refer anyone for the same rather discourage from this.

The lady sitting there doesnt have the commonsense at all. how to speak to the customers !!. I have seen three fights with customers within that 1/2 hour period of time.

So I really would like to know that whether airtel can do someting for me??. Still i didnt got it repared/replaced. yesterday i make a call and still saying the same thing "no stock". Even paying rent for the second week, i am waiting for a positive response from your End

-Suresh.....
    edited July 2013
    Namaste Suresh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 02 July 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction