IDEA Net Setter Complain

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
Hi I am Alkas I have taken a new idea net setter modem one week ago. I need speed so i have opted for 7.2 Mbps modem and I take 950 unlimited postpaid plan i need to get a speed of 7.2Mbps but instead of it am just getting a very low and nasty speed that is even less than 2g I am getting speed of around 10KBps or around 20 /KBs. I tried to talk with customer care but it is the worst response I have ever hear from u people. They don’t talk with me and disconnect my call. Last two days I unable to connect my 3g. My idea connection number is 9911079647. Nobody is taking care of my problem
My Contact No is 9958232375
Email ID – alkas.ansari@gmail.com

Comments

• ideacellularideacellular Senior Member
    My Contact No is 9958232375
    Email ID – alkas.ansari@gmail.com

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Netsetter Related issue has already been initiated with us; under reference number 114469760 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

• edited October 2012

My self is Sanjay, I have Idea netsetter since last two & hal year. At the time of purchase it was 2G & speed confirm from Idea is 230Kbps. I have never get the speed.I have complain so much time but every time they told that problem will solve at earliest. I have paid all bill in time.
    Than I have switch over to 3G high speed before 6 months back. again the same problem continued. I have complain to Idea, Idea Gallery. At last, they told that there is tehncial issue in Devise & you have to replace with new one by paying cahrge. I told that speed problem is there since purchase of Datacard & hence you have to replace the same at free of cost. I have stopped payment than & told them several times or as & when they call for payment, un less un till you will not solve the issue, i will not pay bills as i am not getting service.

It was realy more disaapoint to know that now they have issue me a notice thorugh layer for paying the same.

I request for proper advise. I find myself cheated by company/ there customercare team.

Kindly advise.

• san2012san2012 Junior Member
    I was using Idea 3G Netsetter for several years- Since 2009, No. is 7698812271
    When I have started usuing the service, they claim the spped of 230.6Kbps which I never got. I have complain several time for the same. Some time they told that at certain place, speed is not available/ you have to wait for 3G etc. & still I ahve paid my bills regularly.
    Before @ 6 months back, I swicthover to 3G- High speed plan. The isuue is remain same. Even I have paid bills for for few months, there technical team come, I have visited Idea gallery & they also accept the issue. Now, they told us that device is not proper. I request them for replace the same. How ever, they ask for payment of device which I told that as it is originally not proper, you have to change the same. Even, I told them that I will not pay bills now as i ma not getting services. They have issued bills further for 2/3 month. I received the call from Idea to pay pedning amount. Even they have discontinued the service also & still sending bills.
    I told them that I did not use the service, then why should I pay the amount.
    Now yesterday i.e. 19-Oct-2012) I have received a prior notice from lawyer in (Ahmedabad High Court) saying that I have to pay penidng dues with in 7days other wise, they will go to court which causes immense stress to us.
    Any suggession with this regard to close this matter would be highly appreciated.

Rgds,
    san2012 wrote: »
    I was using Idea 3G Netsetter for several years- Since 2009, No. is 7698812271
    I told them that I did not use the service, then why should I pay the amount.

Rgds,
    Sanjay

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Netsetter related issue has already been resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

• edited October 2012

I am not getting any message from Idea care that how much usage of my IDEA Net shutter (9911143673) has been consumed however I was getting the same till one month before. I called Idea customer care to register a complaint but the representative said that usage message will be send to only Idea number. I told him to send the message on my Idea net shutter account inbox as I don't have Idea connection, but he refused to do the same.

Request you to please help and suggest otherwise I have to stop the service.

Avtar Singh
    +91 9996336238
    edited November 2012

Request you to please help and suggest otherwise I have to stop the service.

Avtar Singh
    +91 9996336238

We tried to call you on 9996336238 but the contact could not be established. Kindly confirm your alternate contact number so that the concern can be resolved to the best of your satisfaction.

• edited November 2012
    i have taken idea cellular 3g netsetter, 2days back for Rs.1850, but the mrp price is Rs.1799. Even after repeated requests they still have not activated my sim. my sim no.9640077730.
    edited November 2012

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

• edited November 2012
    I had bought my net setter few days ago but i am facing problem in it. No network connection is showing. I had visited to Idea care But they are telling me that as the net setter is unlocked they cant do any thing. So just tell me what can I do now? My contact details are 9904584533.
  • edited November 2012

We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. Kindly confirm your alternate contact number so that the concern can be resolved to the best of your satisfaction.

• edited February 2013

I bought a 3G Idea Net setter and topped it up with 1055 7GB Unlimited Plan. The data meter runs extremely fast (without me downloading anything) and I lost 1 GB in a time of 15 minutes just by opening webpages, no files at all. I am cent percent sure I did not use above even 100 MB, and the data card meter has a major issue because of which I am losing my data.

Please address my issue at the earliest. On a sidenote, Idea telephone care is utterly disappointing and the call center people unhesitantly mislead customers for money. A agent in New Delhi was super interested in selling this to me and after I bought it he does not attend to my problems.

Sincerely,
    Collins
    collins1abrhm(AT)gmail.com
  • edited April 2013
    My idea net-connection number is 8932860087.
    I have been using idea netsetter for the past 2 years and the pattern of cheating has been the same every time.
    For the first couple of days after recharge it works fine, but after a few days their speed drops to 0.2/0.3 kbps (not even 0.2 KBps ..its just 0.2 k bits per sec )..and this is not due to exhaustion of data limit because more than half of 3g data balance is still left.
    And when u complaint they don't resolve ur problems, they hang up ur customer complaint calls. The shop-owner asks me to recharge again much before my data limit or validity is reached...and surprisingly it works when u recharge it again....and that's what I had been doing till now due to urgency of staying connected.
    So it seems they intentionally drop the speed so as to cheat u and force u into recharging earlier than ur due dates / remaining data limits.

As far as their usual speed is concerned U know ur service provider sucks the minute their 3g speed is too low to even open up a Google search homepage !!
    I started as their unlimited data plan customer recharging with 950 then switched to 750 plan then 350 and now i am using their 250 rs plan (1GB plan) but here again only after 400 mb usage the speed has dropped off to its abyssmal level.

I had to put this complaint using a BSNL 2g connection, which is working delightfully quicker than the 3g connection of idea. I think its true-- the old indian mindset that private corporates are only cheaters and nothing else. The govt owned bsnl, even in their 2g connection, is giving me data speeds higher than this irritating and costly idea 3g connection. Cheat the public ..what an idea sir jee!!

A.Dwivedi
    Allahabad, (U.P.East)
    Idea number- 8932860087
    Bsnl number- 9455697559
    Hi I am Nitin I have taken a new idea Sim one week ago. I need to use Idea net setter so i have not usnd yet, if i use other sim so i can use net sette couled you tell me that what is tha problem in my sim why my sim is not warking......

My Name- Nitin Kumar
    Contact No-9997888712
    Email in- nitinkumar4890@gmail.com
    Dear

I used IDEA NET STETTAR around three years back on some where FEB 2010 then i Closed the connection in month of Sep 2010 at LOCAL LEVEL IN GANDIDHAM by paying last month bill.

Now, After Three years i Got letter from Advocate that my payments is pending since nov 2010. Now i had following concerns.

1. Once i Put request for Cancellations verbally at local level why then action was not taken.
    2. I was getting regular bill detaisl mail form IDEA But after my verbal comunications for cancellations at office their was not mail/ reminder for payments up to three years also their was not phone calls for Reminders however my number was same.
    3. When i spoke with your team they are not replying properly on this issue and asking me for payments. I will pay but let me know entire history & WHY THEIR IS NO REMINDER MAIL/ PHONE CALLS UP TO LAST THREE YEARS. I THINK SOMETHING ELSE USING DATA CARDS & NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS.

THE IDEA NET NO. 9723461648

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE.

Anil Sangtani
    95744 61555
    Hi I am Narendra Panchal my complaint is Idea net setter sent me so many hi bill for 04 hour only
    they have sent me Rs.2156.51/-
    My Idea net setter number:9714710192
    My code:1.47218695
    I have mail to nodel officer but they told me you must have to pay your bill
    but my usening only 04 hour , I told them how cant posible this amount for 04 hours
    but no reply from them so please help me
    My contact number: 9662566169
    they have sent me Rs.2156.51/-
    My Idea net setter number:9714710192
    My code:1.47218695
    I have mail to nodel officer but they told me you must have to pay your bill
    but no reply from them so please help me
    My contact number: 9662566169

We regret to inform you that your number has been temporarily disconnected due to High usage - Expolsure. Thus we request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further course of action.

Idea Cellular
  • edited June 2013
    sir.iam 3g sim purchased in 28date.05.2013 bil sent early but .did not work in till date 21.06.2013
    the custmare care very disspointed her services. igiven complaint so many times but
    not responding very very lazy services this my number.8499962881
    not responding very very lazy services this my number.8499962881

We wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been addressed and your complaint for Net Setter has already been initiated with us; under reference number 147839991 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular!
    hi sir i want to tell you that i always liked idea but now i have got fed up with it i can afford only one net setter and i got 3gb with it but it got finished in 9 days now i am not able to recharge money in my sim and my servjices are blocked plz help me my other no 9795435305 id rishushukla30@gmail.com

Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number for us to reach you and address your query.

idea Cellular!

This is with above refer postpaid connection no 9990239991,

I am totally furstated with this connection, during last 4 months i have not used due to some technical fault from your side.

I repeatedly called customer care for same, every time i get same answer it technical fault...

One day on calling to your customer care they asked me to first pay the monthly bill, i said i have not used this number why should i pay, better close this no, this keep on going for last 3-4 months,

There after on 3rd of July i got call from one person and a lady deemed as high court advocate, they called me in some unmannered way and threaten for file case etc if i will not pay Rs 800/- as due amount.

They demanded Rs 800/- to get out from this problem, i paid this 800/- on same day and confirm the transaction details, then i briefed my problem with this guy, they simply said change your services provider else you will face this problem for entire life.

There after i visited many idea stores, most of the employees advises to shift services provider this is the last solution.......

MY QUERY'S ARE:-

1. What is this IDEA SERVICE " called?
    2. Still my connection showing technical fault when will this work?
    3. I lost my time and money who will pay for this?
    4. I must have told to my colleagues and friends and relatives all bad about this service, this is not a good sign of health business,

I don't know whether i will get any response from you or not, but i learned i will not use or advice any one to use this brand "Aditya Brila "

A Rajesh Kumar

This is with above refer postpaid connection no 9990239991,

MY QUERY'S ARE:-

1. What is this IDEA SERVICE " called?
    2. Still my connection showing technical fault when will this work?
    3. I lost my time and money who will pay for this?

A Rajesh Kumar

We wish to inform you that the service for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Idea Cellular!
  • edited August 2013
    Hello...friends i purched a new dongal idea e367 u-2 but my dongal is not unlocking any store,office or any idea store...they says this dongal unlocking sowtfer is not available.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi!

I have brought 3G idea net setter serial no. V9Z7SA92B2101722; IMEI:860369013062722. I live in IOC Road ,Chandkheda area of Ahmedabad. Often my 3G becomes 2G and in night it it rarely 3G. These people are cheating their costumer. Taking money but not providing required service.

From : ASHISH KUMAR

email: ashish.gphbhv@gmail.com
  • edited December 2013
    Hi I am Alkas I have taken a new idea net setter modem one week ago. I need speed so i have opted for 7.2 Mbps modem and I take 950 unlimited postpaid plan i need to get a speed of 7.2Mbps but instead of it am just getting a very low and nasty speed that is even less than 2g I am getting speed of around 10KBps or around 20 /KBs. I tried to talk with customer care but it is the worst response I have ever hear from u people. They don’t talk with me and disconnect my call. Last two days I unable to connect my 3g. Nobody is taking care of my problem
  • edited January 2014
    Hii my name is rahul , i have purchase zte idea net setter a week before , but know my moderm is not working , sim is not supported in that , i want to replace this mordem , how it can be done ?
  • edited February 2014
    Hi,I am A.M Sabitha who was unfortunately been a user of idea netsetter which was literally of no use rather caused trouble for me.My account no:100015324777,postpaid no:8606436255.I have bought this from MY IDEA JASMINE COMMUNICATIONs,near Banerji Road, Kacheripady, Ernakulam 682018.They had promised me a 3g connection but shockingly i could not even experience a proper 2g speed.Even though i contacted them a number of times,there was no use and finally when i mailed a complaint to idea cellular the manager of jasmine communications himself came to check the issue.He said they shall fix a booster.But there was no further action from their side.And showed me a different attitude.The customer service was worse than hell.The inavailability of service has affected my online trading transactions and cost my time and money.Losing all hopes and trust in them i bought another internet connection and forgot about it because I had no time to run after a service provider that was not responding.Again they caused me troubles in the form of a bill amount of Rs.2186.I dont think i must pay for no service instead they have caused me loss.They have been mentally torturing me to pay this bill which i have refused.And now they have sent me Advocate,s notice of P.R Radhakrishnan and associates,High Court of Kerala,R Madhavan Nair Road,Ravipuram,Kochi.Besides providing me such a pathetic service they have claimed that i have not been abiding by the terms of the contract of not paying the bill. If so,then what the hell have they been doing to me? No service and a bad customer sevice plus calling me to pay the bill on time.I am not obliged to pay the bill instead they have to answer for the pain caused to me.
    I can be contacted on 9048074955,9846566655
    Problem company : IDEA CELLULAR
    Service from:
    MY IDEA JASMINE COMMUNICATIONs,
    near Banerji Road, Kacheripady,
    Ernakulam 682018
    Ph:097 46 441046
    Email: arjunaravindishere@gmail.com
    I request immediate help for the same.
    Yours sincerely,
    A.M Sabitha
  • edited March 2014
    I have been using idea netsetter for the past few months and i seen that once the 3g quota is over my download speed is only 5kB/s although it shows around 100 kB/s in the idea launcher. I have taken the 645rs postpaid plan (3g speed for 3gb beyond which 2g unlimited) and the have written that once the 3g quota is over i would get 2g speeds upto 80kB/s, but i have never experienced speeds greater than 5kB/s. I require an average speed of 60-80 kB/s after the 3g quota. If not resolved i would be forced to shift from idea.
    idea netsetter no: 8606016855
    email id: aswinanilvarkey@gmail.com
  • edited March 2014
    From: Avitabh Khan [mailto:khan.avitabh@gmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:58 AM
    To: Appellate Mumbai
    Subject: Don't get refund in my Account. 8425813853

Dear Concern,

This is inform you that i have paid your idea net setter bill on 22nd -March-2013 through Internet from my Axis Bank Account Amount Rs. 560.54, Transaction was successful, I have submitted my transaction id & account statement to your Chandani communication Vashi Sector-17 Navi Mumbai, But its not credited to my account than i have paid Cash in Chandani Communication and he inform me that it will credit your April bill. But still is pending, When i visit at Chandani Communication they always said that I have forwarded your request to senior level as i will get response will inform you but till now i don't received any response,

Please find the attached bank statement below & have submitted a hard copy to your Chandani Communication Vashi too..

Please let me know that what is happening, If you don't want to return than its OK, But please inform me,

My Account Details:
    Account No. : 100010059619
    Mr. Avitabh L Khan
    Cellular No. : 8425813853

Plz revert back or call back..

Appellate Mumbai appellate.mumbai@idea.adityabirla.com
    12/13/13

to me
    Dear Khan,

Thank you for writing to Idea Cellular Ltd.

This is with reference to your email dated 13th November 2013 regarding below mentioned concern, for your Idea mobile number 8425813853.
    We wish to inform you that payment of Rs. 560.54 /- has been successfully posted on your Idea mobile number 8425813851 dated 23th March 2013. We request you to recheck the same at your end.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and wish to inform you that necessary feedback regarding your complaint has been noted and every effort shall be made to avoid its recurrence.

With this email, hope we have addressed your concern.

We assure you the best of our services.

New Appellate Signature

It has been Completed Full One Year, But I don't get refund till now..
  • edited June 2014
    I have an idea net setter number bearing 9822059169.

I have received a message from Idea which I've copied below :

Name:
    Number: IZ-HPCGAS
    Content:
    HP Gas Refill booking 276394 for Con 612942 Booking Cleared till 30.May.14 at ANURAG GAS AGEN.Ask deliveryman to weigh cylinder before delivery
    Time: 07/06/14 12:08 pm

&

Name:
    Number: IZ-HPCGAS
    Content:
    HPGas Booking No 276394 subsidized Cash Memo 162779; Dt 08.06.14 Rs.449.5,Refill will be delivered shortly.Ask deliveryman to weigh cylinder before delivery.
    Time: 09/06/14 4:56 pm

I have not requested for any Gas booking. Why am I receiving such messages?

Besides,

I have applied for an 11 GB connection on a monthly basis ,
    I have only used upto 7GB , and my connection has been reset to below 100 KBPS

Click on the link here to view the screenshot

http : // prntscr.com /3r3laf Screenshot by Lightshot

I would like to file a consumer complaint in the court since this is the 3rd time I'am facing such problems.

Jay