Airtel Online Recharge Failed But Money Not Refunded

shreyans02shreyans02 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
I am an Airtel prepaid customer, my number is 7738451463. I recharged my Airtel prepaid mobile on 16th September, 2012 with an amount of Rs. 200 from the Airtel website i.e. airtel.in. After the payment, the final page said that my recharge was unsuccessful and my money will be refunded to my bank account and the amount will reflect in the account in 7 working days. Its been almost 20 days but I haven't got any refund. This is so disappointing to have experienced such a thing. The transaction id is 987686. I want my money to be refunded ASAP.
Shreyans Jain.

Comments

• Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    Namaste Mr. Jain,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 04 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel limited

Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook
  • edited October 2012
    I am an Airtel prepaid customer, my number is 9987337506. I recharged my Airtel prepaid mobile on 13th Oct, 2012 with an amount of Rs. 100 from the Airtel website i.e. airtel.in. After the payment, the final page said that my recharge of your mobile colidnot be processed Try using another account and account got debited.The transaction id is 778019. I want my money to be refunded ASAP.
    Hari K.
    Namaste Mr. Jain,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 04 Oct. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Namaste Hari ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 13 Oct. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Namaste Hari ,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 13 Oct. 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Namaste Hari ,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 13 Oct. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

• edited October 2012
    I am an Airtel prepaid customer, my number is 8968328104. I recharged my Airtel prepaid mobile today as on 31.10.12 with an amount of Rs. 200 from the Airtel website .After the payment, the final page displayed recharge of your mobile couldnot be processed Try using another account and amount got debited.The transaction id is 885437. I want my money to be refunded or recharge my number at earliest.
  • edited November 2012
    I am an Airtel prepaid customer, my number is 9003657121. I made a recharge to my Airtel prepaid mobile today (1.11.12) with an amount of Rs. 98 from the Airtel website .After the payment, the final page displayed recharge of your mobile couldnot be processed Try using another account and amount got debited.But money was detected from by account. The transaction id is 9285. I want my money to be refunded or recharge my number ASAP.
  • edited November 2012
    I have recharged my airtel sim by 151 rupees today ie 2-11-2012 . The amount has been deducted but the recharge is not done and they didn't refunded my money back.

Pramod Koted
    Ph no 7600787458
    txn id 73129
    edited November 2012
    Namaste Maliya,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 31 Oct. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

edited November 2012
    Namaste Maliya,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 31 Oct. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    I recharged online using airtel website. My recharged failed and my money is not refunded.

Transaction ID - 493101
    Amount (Rs.) - 98.0

Can you please look into the matter and refund my money in the bank account.
    Waiting for your response in anticipation.

I am an Airtel prepaid customer, my number is 9789809515. I recharged my Airtel prepaid mobile today as on 10.12.2012 with an amount of Rs. 200 from the Airtel website .After the payment, the final page said that my recharge was unsuccessful and my money will be refunded to my bank account. But it will not be refunded. This is so disappointing to have experienced such a thing. The transaction id is 635159. I want my money.
    I Had recharged my mobile,8790237580 on 10 Dec which got debited from my ICICI ac (Rs300) but no recharge was done. Further I recharged again online (Rs300) from the same ac on 11 Dec with the same result. Please revert the amount/ recharge the phone.
    Namaste,

Subject- Recharge failed and money not refunded

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 09 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Namaste (kiruthikadevi),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 11 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste,

Subject- Recharge failed and money not refunded

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

I recharged my airtel phone online on 30/12/2012 on airtel's online recharge site. i did a full talktime recharge of rs 200/- and made the payment with my mastercard debitcard. But once i made the payment, THE RECHARGE WASNT DONE ON MY PHONE NO as well as THE TRANSACTION WAS MADE FROM MY ACCOUNT. Transaction ID given was 029467. HOW WILL MY MONEY BE REFUNDED BACK?????

PLZ REVERT BACK ASAP!

Sheetal Kaul
  • edited January 2013
    Hi, was trying to recharge my dad's mobile online, the last screen shows as failed, however the money was deducted. my dad's number is 9766993877, amount (Rs.) : 330.00, transaction id : 292485. date: 01:01:2013.
    reading through the complains it seems that this sort of problems are ongoing with many customers. however you have done absolutely nothing to correct the root of the problem itself. and seems to carry on apologizing.

There is a term that after sometime even apologizing seems to wear off and turns into harassment. Please correct this issue and also refund the said amount as soon as possible.
    Hello sir,
    I have recharged my mobile 9096460138 with 3G for rs.249 today.
    Money debited from my account but plan is not activated.
    Kindly activate plan or refund my plan today itself.

No link to help customer.
  • edited January 2013
    Bharti Airtel is a cheat mobile service provider, they will take the money of your recharge when you use net banking and wont credit the talk time. My airtel prepaid number is 7709526598 (Maharastra Circle) and I did an easy recharge of INR 500 though my Yes Bank Net Banking on 8th Jan 2013 upon which there was an error message that recharge was unsuccessful yet my bank account was debitted (Ref No 843996) and till now the same amount has not been creditted back to my bank account. Airtel is defrauding subscriber like this and many of my known friends are having similar problem.
    I am going to file the complaint in court and will make sure that people are not cheated in this way. Please give me my money back immediately.
    Namaste Ms. Kaul,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 01 Jan. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

• edited January 2013
    i recharged my mobile no 9374807508 on 18-12-2012 online for rs 500-00 by net banking. amt deducted but i did not get recharged my balance. before a week also i recharged by debiting my axisbank credit card for 255-00 but i did not get the balance.pl get me refund.
    Namaste Renuka,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 08 Jan. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Deepak Mohod

Namaste (7709526598 ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 10 Jan. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Deepak Mohod

I recharged mobile no. 9466336551 on Jan 22, 2013 via Sulekha.com and
    the order Id is 406629. The recharge was failed and i am looking for
    refund to my account. I emailed two times to Sulekha.com about this but they just don't answer. I paid INR 220/- for the recharge. Kindly refund
    my amount as soon as possible.

Ashwani Kumar Jangra
    Transaction Date 04/02/2013
    Transaction Amount INR 330.00
    Transaction Description ICONN/65223192/040213/BHARTI TELEVENTURE
  • edited February 2013
    I am an airtel prepaid customer and my number is 9740579706. I attempted a number of 3g service recharges online on 19th, 26th Jan, 1st and 6th February each of Rs. 249 but there were a lot of unsuccessful attempts before i could get the pack recharged. The final page said that the amount would be refunded to my account within seven days but i have not received any such amount as yet. I need my money back asap.
    Yash Chaudhary