Complaint against BSNL service

Comments

• edited December 2013
    imagine you are writing a letter in your mail. The internet connection is available. Now you are about to save the letter, the net connection vanished somewhere and it will not show its face for at least 15 mins. Again when it comes back from its vacation and after saving the letter when you will try to send it though mail, there it is, the net connection takes another vacation of 10 mins. This is the problem i am facing with my BSNL broadband connection. As i am residing in ASSAM, dibrugarh dist. there is no other broadband service other than BSNL. I have already given no. of complaint against the matter, but there is no conclusive action taken by BSNL. Its getting frustrating for me. I do not know what to do next. That is the reason why i am writing about my problem here. please, suggest something.

BSNL broadband PHONE NO: 0373- 2320534
    Gud afternoon sir/mam,

This is Sadananda and my present telephone no is 080-25613476.
    Well on 18 october 2013, we have requested for line shifting from marathalli to kr puram.
    From the main telephone exchange(indranagar) they have alloted the number for us as mentioned above on 22/10/2013.
    But we have recieved the telephone connection from 23/12/2013. Even after recieving the telephone connection, regularly we used to face the problem. Either telephone used to be dead or the invoice line will be having disturbance.
    1 week later we recieved the broadband connection and it was ok ok. Now the problem is we have recieved a bill of rs 1773 even after the payment of relieving the old number.
    Please i need a correct reason for my exceeded bill

present landline no: 080-25613476
    previous landline no: 080-28543476
    coustomer no/account no: 9034700141

my contact no is 9845388289/8105833757
  • edited January 2014
    Today i went to cut my sim card and change it to a micro sim,my sim was in a perfectly working condition till then.the BSNL, R K Nagar Exchange, Chennai office was deserted despite it being a working day.The person who attended to me didnt use a sim card cutter despite my requests,he cut the simcard using a template and a pair of scissors. After cutting, the simcard neither did work on my phone nor on his,to this he replied that my sim wasnt even working in the first place. His responses were highly irresponsible and insulting. another official joined him in the fray, one of his lines being that a sim card may become obsolete just like a bulb when it is blown. they didnt take the blame for their mistake and instead criticized me. i called up my mom and we bought a new sim card. i cut this sim card elsewhere and placed in my phone and found it was working perfectly. please help me to get some justice on this act of ignorance. this should be a lesson that should be kept in mind not only by bsnl officials,but also by falsely acquainted people,who pass on the blame without acknowledging their ignorance.
  • edited January 2014
    Sir, For several Years I have been paying my telephone bills regularly, but since last couple of months BSNL is not providing me bills and is only sending me sms asking me to pay the amount else my outgoing call facility shall be stopped.

In the event of non receipt of bills I am unable to understand anything and I have no clue whether I am paying the correct amount. This has been happening against my land line no. 0832-2264744, mobile nos 9422456437 & 9422473179.

I therefore seek you help and guidance in the matter.

Ravi. M. Kolaskar
    (91-9422456437)
    Hello Team,

I belong to Barara(Ambala) city of haryana state.I have won the auction of vanity number 919416000123through seven day auction from BSNL official auction site "eauction.bsnl.co.in".
    BSNL have issued the number to me but they closed my all of services on the same number after month
    I had talk with BSNL higher management of ambala but they are not addressing me properly. They are trying to mentally harassed me..

Please help me on this ASAP.

Regard's
    Taranjeet Singh
    91-94160-80959
  • edited February 2014
    i started my no. 8765980857 on 30/01/2014.there was 1 gb data balance in my number but i am not able to run internet on my phone despite saving the settings sent by bsnl several times,i called to their customer care number but every time they gave excuses like it will be solved within 2 hours or 4 hours.but nothing happened..after calling numerous times they finally registered my complaint & gave me complaint number B02UP300369 dated 02.02.2014 at 10.06 am with the guarantee that it will be solved within 48 hours but nothing happened in spite of the time given is over.moreover now i am not able to make a call on theier customer care number.it seems that they have blocked my number from calling the customer care instead of solving my problem.i am feeling trapped because this number is given by my employer & i have no option to switch over to other good service providers but to use bsnl & bear the pain..
  • edited February 2014

I have registered complaint on 31st January 2014, for My land line which is not working. Still no service man came. And from BSNL office no one give proper response. due to Landline issue i couldn't use my broadband connection also. please kind request from me. please do the needful.

My Landline Number: 02621 - 251165

Thanking You.
    Jignesh Prajapati
  • edited February 2014
    I had applied for shifting of BSNL landline from whitefield to Brookfield 080-28450176 in December 2012 and i have not been given a connection yet. For the past one month i have been making regular trip to Brookfield TE and everytime the staff and linesman tell me that it will be one in next 1 day. I have been issued a new number but the linesman refuses to give a line and continuously making excuses for last one month. I am left with no other option other than disconnecting my phone.
    dear sir/maam,
    my landline number is 06572290829 and i have broadband connection on it and it never works correctly and every month it is down from 5-10 days every month so am fed of complain on customer care and i wont be able to pay any more bill if the issue isnt resolved so pls help me regarding it

sunny walia
    waliasunny574@hotmail.com
    Dear Sir, Date: 03.03.2014

REFUND OF SURPLUS SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR BROADBAND PLAN
    PHONE No. 24940167 (CHANGED FROM EARLIER NO.24995456)
    SERVICE ID ct3324995456 Account No.8006740809
    CUSTOMER DEBI SANKAR BRAHMACHARI

I had applied to the commercial officer, BSNL, Calcutta Telephones, Behala Exchange, on 23.10.2013 for:
    i) Up gradation of broad band plan from ULD 650 to ULD 950.
    ii) Arrangement for takeover the hire modem from customer and refund the security deposit of modem.

On being received the immediate next monthly telephone bill (No. 120437998 dated 09.11.2013, for the period 01.10.2013 to 31.10.2013) I became surprised. An amount of Rs.950/=( as BB plan Deposit) was charged without adjusting my previous BB Security deposit of Rs.625/= which was paid on 27.12.2010 (bill for the month December 2010 Telephone No 24995456 customer ID 0501200803903). If the security deposit amount for broad band plan is one month’s BB rent, then for up gradation of BB plan as above the additional security deposit should be Rs.325/= ( i.e Rs.950 – Rs.625 ).

My Grievances
    i) In spite of my repeated request neither the authority has sent any cheque for Rs.625/= to me nor adjusted the earlier security deposit amount for BB plan in the next bills. (i.e for November2013, even in December 2013 January 2014 also).
    ii) I have not received any reply of my letter dated 23.10.2013 within a span of 4 months.

Please make necessary arrangement for:
    a) Refund of surplus amount of Rs. 625/=.
    b) Refund the security deposit amount for modem of Rs.500/-(paid in bill for the month December 2010 Telephone No 24995456 customer ID 0501200803903)
  • edited March 2014
    @ offf bsnl........worst customer.service.....
  • edited March 2014
    sir.,i had problem regarding to my broadband speed......and when i called to bsnl sevice no......he cut my call three time..and after third time he picked and talked very rudly....he was not even ready to listen my problem...i am really disappoint from this issue..hope you will work on this......
  • edited April 2014
    The Bsnl mobile customer care service is the worst I ever used.the reduce my main balance while I having enough data balance for browsing.I logged a complaint but there is no response.
  • edited April 2014
    I am from jodhpur rajasthan, and we requested our landline number :0291-2670175 to be shifted in Kudi Bhagtasni Housing Board, Jodhpur. I have alloted a landline number in that locality which is : 0291- 2730126.
    We have registered the shift application on 30 june 2012 and yet its pending.
    I have visited several times BSNL office and they replied with due to lack of feasibility there is no shift process. But after sometime thier technician have told us that they will connect our landline as there is a pole near house.
    After that I requested and filed several complains online on bsnl website there is no response. I will be highly obliged if my telephone connection with a broadband were connected.
    Yours sincerely,
    DIVYANSHU ROY
    Dear Sir ,
    I took a new sim in the year 2012 attaching all the required documents. My phone no is 9475434192 and i am residing in Haldia. My name is Sharmila Sen
    Recently there was a problem in the sim so i went for replacement of the sim but came to know that the sim was issued against the name Ranjit Chakraborty residing in Bakura . So the sim could not be replaced. As a result of this the problem in the sim is still existing and i cannot use it.
    So kindly look into this matter and do the needful.

Thanking You,
    Your's faithfully
    Sharmila Sen
    Haldia
    Dear Sir ,
    So kindly look into this matter and do the needful.

Thanking You,
    Your's faithfully
    Sharmila Sen
    Haldia
  • edited April 2014
    My phone no. 0562-2600347, is out of order. I met your SDO TP nagar Agra personally about 15 days ago. I told him I lodged my complain in his office several times but nothing has happened . He told me there is under ground fault. He also suggest me to make a complain on 198, Which I did from his office. But nothing has done. Again today i.e.25-04-14 I visited his office where his junior staff told me that it is a internal fault while their is no underground phone wiring in my house. Now I want to complain against the negligence your staff towards rectifying the actual fault as I think no body from the line man to SDO is taking care of our complain.

Deepak Agarwal

237, Maharishipuram, Agra.
  • edited April 2014
    I am from Assam Dibrugarh Dist. Here no other broadband service other than BSNL is available. That is why i have to stick to the worst broadband service of BSNL. The internet connection hardly constant. It is impossible to open a mail properly. i have kept on complaining regarding the matter, but not an single action has been taken buy the service people of BSNL. i am getting frustrated. Plz, advice what to do.
    Personally i feel BSNL is the worst service provider. This company needs to be privatized then may be some work may happen in the company.

Telephone No : 0373 2320534
  • edited April 2014
    hello sir.....there is a employee names parbodh chand in bsnl....inki duty field mein hoti hai but ye to ek year ho gya,kbi b bsnl k kam par nhi gye,inhone apna ek business khol rakha hai .ye morning se night tk apne business tk vhe hote hain...nd bsnl se hr mhine 50000rs le lete hain .....please contact him and ask for the work..
  • edited April 2014
    Hi ! I m from Orissa. arre BSNL walon kab sudhroge. Add me dikhate ho k BSNL connecting people, lekin hakikat me u r disconnecting people ! ye kaisa service hai ? jab dekho network gayab. hamare money ko aur kitna barbaad karaoge ! ye govt. ka hai isliye shayad koi action nahi le rahe hen. agar private hota to kitna case ban gaya hota. one month me humlog jyada se jyada 10, 12 din apna pack use kar sakte hen. baaki k din ka hisab kaub dega ! kab sudhroge tum govt. walon ?
  • edited May 2014
    I submitted my application for m.n.p about 1.5 months with all the formalities n necessary documents required.
    Firstly I was asked to fill the form again n again because of the over writing done by there employess only and then after that I have been to the bsnl office approximately 5 6 times but still my request is nt yet completed.
    employees are nt entertaining my request at all.
    kindly help
  • edited May 2014
    My landline has been having lot of disturbance in the line since many years. I have complained by phone to customer care and personally also in hyderabad so many times. Recently also, I have booked a complaint by calling 18003451500.The docket no. of the complaint is 111121666732. Today I have recieved a message saying that my complaint has been resolved. But when I checked my landline, I found the problem still persisting. I am thinking of removing the landline connection. Suggest some help.
  • edited July 2014
    I have disconnect my brodband and leadline connection on the month of april 2014 my no which i disconect is 2645577 than i ask him for sequrity refund they told me while i disconecting connection that after 1 or 2 month the amount will came through cheque the ammount is rs 1450 950 for brodband sequrity and 500 for telephone conection security but till today no cheque came to me
  • edited July 2014
    I am using bsnl broadband from many years and recently i am having frequent internet disconnecting problem as dsl light problem. i was complaining about my problem the local officer instead of helping he had shouted and yelling on me and telling me that take other internet connection. But in my area there is only one internet provider bsnl so i have to depend on there services whatever they are providing and this type rude behavior should be stopped. Tel phone no -0230-2431374
    Ichalkaranji, Kolhapur
  • edited July 2014
    hello sir I m gaurav bhatt from karnal I work in delhi so I did recharge of 199 in which bsnl provides 6 month roaming free on all incoming calls. but every time bsnl stop my plan after 3 months. they give me 3 months service not 6 month please help
  • edited August 2014
    I have taken BSNL Broadband Plan, Unlimited plan which cost me about Rs 1000 / month & I pay my bills religiously on or before due date. But the broadband service is worst, out of 30 days the broadband remains out of order for almost 15 days, the broad band stops working frequently & the speed is very poor. I am totally frustrated as I have registered complain several time but no proper action was taken. Even after paying Rs 1000 / month I am getting very bad service & I feel cheated as no response is given by BSNL. I have registered complain on 1504 several times but no action was taken and the complain on 1504 is useless and waste of time. Strict action needs to be taken against BSNL for their highly casual attitude.

Name - ABHISHEK ANAND
    Landline No. - 06542 268014
    City - BOKARO STEEL CITY
    Jharkhand
  • edited August 2014
    sir I am booked a complaint about dead landline and broadband connection in 198 the docket no is 111658897032. the complaint was not solved till now but the message was came to my mobile the problem solved. I asked more time inBSNL office neyyoor exchange about my complain but no proper answer about my complaint so take necessary action against JE
    Complaint lodged on 13th aug.Docket no.issued -12674087512 at 11.16.41 A.M.and job entrusted to Shri Abdul Ansari on the same day at 12.05.11 P.M. but not rectified till date while inbetween previosly served bill schedueled to be paid latest by 28th aug having not paid, disconnection notice served on 3rd sept only.Activeness lack on your part to mend the faulty connection on time.more than 15days the complain remain unattended but when its time to give disconnection notice,it is being served within 3days!! Even online complain site of BSNL not working.
    I shainaz beared phone number 23510503 was disconnected on April '14 but still the extra charges applied was paid before and office personal has given us the list no.251 and serial no. 82 for return of extra charges paid before. But still we are unable to get the money back...