Complaint against BSNL service

edited September 2014 in Judgments

I took BSNL landline and broadband (Faridabad Haryana circle - Phone 0129-2435324) in May 2011.But, I am getting problem with broadband and landline from that time. Finally, planned to lodge the complaint here.
1, I never received the phone instrument from then.
2, There is always the disturbance in the BSNL phone.
3, The broadband works for 5 min and then again went off. Then works for 5 min and goes off. I registered complaint 1006050648 - 14 May 2012, but closed without resolving. I registered complaint 1009704149 22 Aug 2012 but, it was also closed without resolving. Then again, i registered complaint 1010119833 12/09/2012, this was also closed without resolution. I was daily receiving call from exchange 3 times a day to ask about my problem. But, nobody visited my house to look the problem. I contacted local exchange and wrote complaint in their register too but, no response. I contacted JTO and other officers but nobody resolves.

I am frustated with BSNL service wants to discontinue the service from BSNL. I dont know, if you can help before i discontinue the service.

Neeraj Kumar (0129-2435324)

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I am a subscriber of yours bsnl landline phone no. 121-2649971. I was getting my landline bill highly jumped since April,2012 and i want to get details of my landline bill from 01/04/2012 i had contact to A.O. but there is no proper responce.

Therefore i request to sand my details bill from 01/04/2011 to 30/09/2012. to my mail id ban.sumitt@yahoo.co.in
  • edited January 2013
    To:
    Concerned authority of BSNL

Respected Sir/Madam,
    This is to bring to your notice that I have been misguided by BSNL customer care. I, Abhishek Roy (phone no. 9432171657), called up customer service on 8.01.2013 at 1:32 pm to know about the current SMS plans. A person named Keshav informed me that if I recharge with Rs. 31 voucher my on net sms cost will be 5p/sms and offnet sms cost will be 10p/sms. Consequently, I recharged my phone by Rs. 31 from 309159 at 2:51 pm on 8.01.2013 with reference no. 1039563626. But to my disappointment I found that sms charge was still the same. I again called up customer care at 6 pm and they told me that they had the wrong information earlier and they have come to know that Rs. 31 recharge was to be done using self help service of BSNL to reduce the sms charges. Now, I don’t need at all 300 night minutes that has been activated on my phone as a result of former Rs. 31 recharge and I have not used a single minute till now. As you can see the fault was entirely on your part. I, therefore, shall be grateful if you kindly take necessary actions to refund Rs. 31 to my account immediately and you can deactivate that night minute service which is of no use to me.
    With regards,
    Abhishek Roy
  • edited January 2013
    applied for mobile portability on 30th dec 2012 for mobile no 9885740590 to idea but till today bsnl had not accepted the request.
    I have taken 2 bsnl no on date 25/01/2013
    but still both no.s are in not service.
    I have given all documents that requirs but service is not started.
    I want it start immediatelly both of my bsnl no
  • edited February 2013
    I recharged my no. 9410979458 with 3g pack of stv 50 -200mb for some urgent work. But using sim on micromax 3g data card i was getting speed of 1.5-4.5 kbps...even 2g speed is 10 time better than that..it wasted my money my time..i called customer care three time to solve my problem but time they disconnected my call ..i tried to lodge complain but they rejected to lodge and after that they barred me to contact cc ..this is totally nonsense..i m bsnl customer from last 6 year and i think its time for mnp..i m in 3g covered area.

Please solve my problem ..

3g pack is worst than 2g pack ..even google page is loading in 30 min or more..

Take immediate action..

Rahul shah
    pantnagar
    uttarakhand
  • edited February 2013
    I am Babashri L Gumansingh,Bhubaneswar,Odisha apply for new land line Connection(0674-2355022) of BSNL on Dt.08.02.13. I have submitted all my documents to the Office still they are not give me any connection and every time I contact to the Officials of BSNL they are said in "we will give you the connection by tomorrow OR there is some technical problem for giving you the connection please wait for some days". After harassing from the BSNL I decide to lodge this complaint before you.Please look into the matter for which I ever remain grateful to you.

Yours' Sincerely
    Babashri L Gumansingh
    Baramunda,Bhubaneswar,Odisha
    Mob:9776354226
    bgumansingh@gmail.com
  • edited March 2013

This is to bring to your kind notice that we are having 3 broad band connections since,1 year at shivapur village, in Bellary Dist, we have deposited an amount of Rs. 10,500/- for three connections and we are paying monthly bills of Rs.13,000/- . Past 15 days we are facing lot of problems with network systems, we are contacted your BSNL staff at Bellary, they are instructing us to contact at Bangalore office, immediately we are contacting at Bangalore they are informing us your MAC ID’s are perfectly working (Signals and other links are OK) hence contact at Bellary Only. Further they are instructing we will not take complaints directly from customers, any complaint should be come with our BSNL Staff Only.

Further it is to inform you that your Bellary BSNL Staff was not at all supporting and not responding our complaints and suggesting us to cancel your connections and get back your deposit also.

Since 15 days we are regularly contacting the following No’s
    1.9449856799, 2.7259025177, 3.7259025179, 4.7259025185, 5.8123390529, 6. 9448271919,7.9448080399, 8.998019866, 9.7259025181
    Finally we are vexed and unhappy with the services of broad band connection & Bellary BSNL Staff services.

In the above circumstances we request you to take necessary action and do the needful in this regard.
  • edited March 2013
    I rechareged Rs.7 data pack then migrated to 3g and recharged Rs.750 3g data pack but no use after trying to connect 3g i lost patience after 3 hours i called costomer care and said about my problem
    they keep saying that use 3g setting and set to 3g network i tried complaint about this three four times they said this time try it will be ok but after 24 hours activating i complained about this complaint
    number is C16KT305279. what should i do where should i go to. i dont know.
  • edited March 2013

This is to bring your kind attention towards the irresponsibilities of officers at aroor exchange(allappuzha,kerala). For the last one year we are paying money without regular broadband connections . Our request were unheard by the officers and they are not taking any steps to make our broadband connection better .when we are complaining againt the services , our s.d. engineer treating very badly towards each and every customers .So we are requesting you to draw your kind attention towards these issues and make our bsnl connection the best or we are forced to remove this connecion for better services.Please accept our complaint and give us a better solution.We are waiting for your replay
  • edited April 2013
    sir, Presently my connection are wll but i need broad band connection in land line so i report to my nearest exchange in kodumon.But unfortunately the manager says no empty cables in my path.Sir i requested to give brodband connection me for change the WLL connection to LL connection my location is agadikal south my number is 09401557544 .
  • edited April 2013

My bsnl mobile no. is 9410186982.

Please cancel my chat messenger service as soon as possible.

Sushil Painuli
    Mob.No. - 9410186982
    DEAR SIR,
    I have been using bsnl no. for 2 years approxmately,but still now not any implement about their network always network is down.
    There are no of consumer faceing a problam ever cross connection ever network fail.
    Why they are giving service if they have no infrastucter, and his custmer care also not give the truth answer.they are always confused.

i extermely requsted to you pls take need full action.
  • edited April 2013
    Iam affected in variour ways because of BSNL service issue and from top to bottom including CGM is least bothered to sort out the issue even after repeated complaints. One among the complaint is after recharging sms booster still for each message they are debiting 12 paise per sms. very poor signal issue. network problem even in center of the chennai city. People who are enjoying all the benefits as an employee doesnt care about sorting out customer problem. where are we going....
  • edited April 2013

I had a BSNL landline which i disconnected 3 months back by paying all the outstanding dues. But even after this i received the bills for all these 3 months and after repeated complaints to bsnl nobody is taking any action. I have reciepts for all the bills paid and an acknowledgement letter from BSNL for disconnection of my land line.
    my land line number is : 080 26392465

Thanks and regards
    Madhu B
    dear sir
    my mobile no is:8763350481

women sexual health services have been going on renewed with a charing of rs 7/- without my permission.
    Already Rs 100 have been charged till date.

please cancel this service with immediate effect
    with regards
    i have given many complains regarding disturbance in line ,but no such effort has given for solving my problem . I have giving complain one after another but they are always saying that the work is in progress. I am listening this from the of installation of my connection.The help line no.-i.e. 1500 and 1504 is useless and only for formality.When i am making a call to th above number they are not connecting to customer care for any query unless they are cutting the line . I will be pleased if some one help me to find / choose any substitute of bsnl broadband. Now a days bsnl is cheating to public.There is no response coming from bsnl.
  • edited June 2013
    I have landline No. 0744-2480421 with Broadband connection. My phone and broadband both are dead since near about 1 moth. I have lodged the complaint thru Internet at their Customer Care 3 times. last 2 complaint Nos. are 1013691139 dt. 24.05.2013 and 1013767476 dt. 30.05.2013, but all in vain. I have deposited full amount in advance as yearly plan.

It is requested that kindly arrange to wake up the BSNL, so that they could hear complaints/problems of their customers and will try to solve them. My mobile No. is 9352934172
  • edited June 2013
    sir i am using bsnl number.but fromblast 2 years the service of bsnl is getting very much poor day by day.there is continuos deduction of balance,even after subscription of DND on the above numbers.
    9518781615,9418587143,9418177015,9468089611.
    sir please strict toward this complaint.
    we complaints so many times to customer care but the responce of the customer care executive is not good..they misbehave so many times.kindly take a strong action against them.and return the unknown charge to above numbers.
    Dear,
    sir / madam
    it is sad to inform you i brought a new gsm BSNL mobile connection [ 9452535784 ] 3 months ago but it is not working.. whenever i put into mobile it shows sim card inserted...
    i lived in manikpur town near kunda... i tried hard to solve this.. and had gone kunda BSNL telephone exchange.. but no one helped me...
    Shadab Ahmad
    shadabahmad58@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    I am chanchal kumar from khatauli dist. Muzazafar nagar, U.P. I am using my bsnl number 9456637027 since 2006, my number has facility for lifetime free local sms on every network under student plan. But on the evening of 13 June 2013. My sms plan has been changed without informing. Now it is charging 5 paisa on bsnl and 15 paisa on others. I contact the costumer care (name-padmini and vishal) on the same day, but I have not got any satisfied answer.... please do concern. You can also Contact me on 08265960775, 9456637027
  • edited June 2013
    I Jasneet singh (9464859570) wants to tell you that bsnl charged me for certain unknown services to which I had not subscribed on calling coustomer care they said they havent got any record of such thing and call after 4 hrs then afterwards they didn't attend my call, please take immidiate action or I personaly will file a complaint against them.
  • edited June 2013
    just boought BSNL Prepaid EVDO promised to get 100kbps to 120kbps as 3.1mbps they are offering downloading speed on worse case the speed is around 50kbps but getting 20kbps maximum at both peak and off-peak hours called bsnl customer care more than four times but each time their associate said our system is currently down once our system will be ok i will file your complain and your problem will be solved within 48hrs its been more than 2weeks the speed is still the same and bsnl customer care's responce is still same.
    dear sir/madam

i just don't use my BSNL no. at least one month but when i insert sim in my mobile it show me a message that insert sim I not use BSNL no. regularly but my one of the friend also have same problem he is in uttarakhand now. please tell me that what should i do for that he can't talk with his family members
    when ever we call to customer care their wont talk to us,just there'l put our call on wait and later disconct it.. Recently 4days back i reacharged of Rs574 bsnl to bsnl free std n local but now my call is being charged which was a period of 1 month pack now within 4 days i am facing problem.. I think that was my big mistake when i took this service sim
  • edited August 2013
    since last month i m getting very bad very poor internet service & very slow speed of net, when i was take this card for net at that time the net speed was awesome then what happen in the middle can any one explain, what the bldy shit is happen with this speed or BSNL take some money to other telecom to slow down the speed?????

& the most irritating & 3rd class is there customer care services,they useless ppl didn't pick our call n put our call on wait or hold & then then call get automatically disconnect

OHH COME ON i am regular customer of BSNL since 2001
  • edited October 2013

I had given a request letter to disconnect broadband and to maintain land line connection in customer service office in thanjavur on 30 august 2013. But now they produce a bill for broadband connection for September month usage. i went to office today regards my bill. But they told that, "your request doesn't Proceeded and your land line is rural area so please do request to another office". They accepted my request letter on 30th September and told that, "we will Proceed and disconnect immediately. but now told different and doesn't response against for my bill amount. I have given more information for your Kindly Perusal.

Land Line No. 04362 266260

Customer ID. 4021613061

Bill Amount for a Period 01 sep 2013 to 30 sep 2013: 899
  • edited November 2013
    respected sir/madam,
    I am from bhatkal a town in karnataka. we have given complaint to bsnl office that we want a telephone broadband and we cant use internet in our pc but they are not giving response.
    Please solve this problem.My adress is jali road 2nd cross kola garden bhatkal,uttarkannada,karnataka thankyou
    Sir/Madam
    I bring to your kind notice that Bsnl is deducting Rupees 40/week in the name of LiveTV without user consent while using internet.It automatically send a pass code and activate it without user intervention.I am the victim of it twice in only three months.I also contacted customer care but their reply is not satisfactory saying we can only stop this service from now on but cannot refund your money once deducted.I am very frustrated because of this kind of cheating.Pls help me. 9416515527 (m)
  • edited December 2013
    sir yesterday i sent message for the activation of vstv44 but yet it is not activated. But a amount of 44 rs is deducted from my main balance.
    deduction of rupees 44.