how to check provident fund status

13»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Dear Concern,

I have submitted my PF withdrawl form in the month of Aug 2011. I have
    received a SMS on my mobile no 9235601978 that Withdrawl Amount has
    been sent through cheque via cheque no 383641 & 366867 on 15.11.2011.
    But till date i dont received any cheque regarding same.... Please
    provide the POD no of courier & Courier name for right tracking.

EPF A/C NO - UPLKO00216570000001034
    CLAIM ID - UPLKO110800001356 & UPLKO110800001355
    SETTLED STATUS - SETTLED
    NAME - MANDEEP KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
    EMAIL ID - mandeepsrivastava1978@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am Pramod Ranjan Mohapatra . My Provident Fund Account No.is DL/8672/1513.Still I have not received P.F. amount .
    Kindly look in to the matter as soon as possible.
  • sweetbharathisweetbharathi Junior Member
    edited January 2012

would like to inform you that, I had applied for my Provident Fund(Number - mh/41033/13438) last ten months back,but still i have not received my PF amount.I request you get me the status of the same.

Waiting for your promt feedback.

Bharathi Thilagarajan
  • pooja.sharmapooja.sharma Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Dear Sir/Madam,
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Sub:RE ISSUE THE CHEQUE[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COMPANY – BAJAJ ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LTD[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]D.O.J. - 16/07/2007[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]P.P.F NO. - [/FONT]MH/34020/033446
    DESIGNATION - SALES MANAGER

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SALARIED ACCOUNT - 003101525441
    [/FONT]

This is to inform you that for such a hard follow up (of 3 years)with the company(Bajaj Allianz life insurance company ltd. GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada Pune 411 006).I am still not getting my P.P.F cheque ,though i had send all the relevant documents related to the re-issuance of the cheque long before .The A/C no. which is working [S.B.I Account no:--A/C 20022594895].
    If govt offices do not respond to our critical needs .what is the guarantee that they will settle our hard earned savings to our family members on our unfortunate death. It's a very sad state of affairs for employee class who are under compulsion to contribute to P.P.F as per statute.
    Kindly credit my P.F amount to the above mentioned account at the earliest.

Pooja sharma
    Email I.D--pooja.sharmas@rediffmail.com
  • Bajaj AllianzBajaj Allianz Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Dear Miss. Pooja Sharma,

Bajaj Allianz always values its employees and hence is very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please note that we have received your request and investigating the matter. Can we request you to allow us some time into look this matter? Our support staff will soon get in touch with you.

We would like to inform you that we have created a separate customer care portal Bajaj Allianz Help and Support | Help and Support: FAQs, Queries, Complaints and Interaction where you can post your queries.
    We appreciate your patience and time.

Thanks and regards
    Bajaj Allianz Customer Support
  • edited May 2012
    Sir,pl.give me letest balance in my p.f. Account no.GJAHD00170790000015984
  • edited May 2012
    my name -ajitkumar singh my father name alha singh my emp.cood no-7560682 my pf no-gj/41472/3199 my joining date 20/04/2005 my date of birth 20/05/1977 hai compny name welspun india ltd anjar kutch bhuj gujrat hay so ple sir check my pf bailens and sand my id in my id is-ajitkumarsingh566@gmail.com PLEASE SIR
  • edited June 2012
    my name -thakur mahendrapratap singh my father name bhim singh my pf no-MH/PUN/301952/0 my joining date 04/05/2012 my date of birth 20/12/1991 hai compny name FTI . Name of contractor:Radiant guard service pvt.ltd(pune) hay so ple sir/madam check my pf balance and send my id in my id is-mahithakur2012@gmail.com
    PLEASE .
    Thanking you!
  • edited June 2012
    myself vijay d. pujari pf a/c no . 0029978/000/0010982
    . i claim for my pf returnd\s but not getting yet, please give me reason.
  • edited July 2012
    pls send my pf account status

pf no is 15216

so pls reply me my mail id.

mail id =ram_k_yadav@yahoo.com
  • edited September 2012
    to have complete information about my balance and I have applied for pf 3 months back But I don't know what happen of that. When I asked to school they give just promises and its pending. Also i wand to know another information that i was working with st. Xavier school panchgani last 8 years. and now if i complete my more then 5 year so what about grajuaty scheme it i will know about it . i will be very glad to u.
  • edited September 2012
    I am RAMAKANTA NISHANK . My Provident Fund Account No.is DL/17500/8991.Still I have not received P.F. amount .
    Kindly look in to the matter as soon as possible.

Regard
    ramakanta nishank
    c.no.-9861163160
    email-ramakantan.nishank@gmail.com
  • edited September 2012
    I am venkatakoteswararao puppala . My Provident Fund Account No.is KN/BN/1942/157974.How check and withdraw my amount .
    Kindly look in to the matter as soon as possible to following mail_id:venkat47k@gmail.com
  • edited October 2012
    I left my job from Lifestyle International Pvt.Ltd in march 2012 and yet i have not received my P/F amt. So i want to know that what 's the total amt i am receiving and when. My A/C no is mh/98336/1215.
  • edited November 2012
    Dear Sir/madam,

kindly provide the PF status for below mention PF no and required detail for ur reference.

PF Account no: MH/PUN/300862/17549
    Emp code: BG10813
    Name of the company: Bajaj Allianz staffing solution
    Last working date:23rd july 2012

Sandeep Mishra
    Email ID: Sandeepmishra790@gmail.com

I am RAMARAO KONA,

My PF account details are as follow:
    Acc no:MH/203564/1654

I worked in AKUMENTIS HEALTHCARE LTD at VISAKHAPATNAM for 8months & resigned from there on JAN, 2012.When i asked PF details not giving by company and i have communicated many times by mail and telephone but there is no proper response every time they are skipping the matter so what can i do please suggest me and i want withdraw the amount also applied in the month of Feb2012 till there is no information from company.

Kindly reply about my payment status

KONA RAMARAO
    ramuwb2000@gmail.com
    I'm shyamsundar D , I was resigned my previous job from CMS Info systems pvt.ltd,.Chennai. [My Head office is at Mumbai.] on OCT-2012. I 've finished the formalities to claim my PF with my previous Employer[CMS]. I couldn't find my PF balance status and PF Claim status in EPF India site. so please help me to find the details.

MY PF NO Is : MH/212030/1010. .

Note:- while trying to use the above PF Number on EPFO site it shows no data available for this information.

My email id is : shyamsundar.md@gmail.com
    my Mob No is : 9994044810

kindly help me know my PF Balance and claim status.

Thanks & regards,
    suganthi.G
  • edited September 2013
    MY PF No. UA/34004/34 HAI. My name tapesh kumar hai. Mera pf kitna hai
  • edited January 2014
    I was working in TEAM LEASE SERVICES PVT LTD, BANGALORE.I've resigned on JULY 2013... My PF.account number is KN/35224/497027...I couldn't find my balance and status of my PF... plz help me to find...

THANKS & REGARDS,
    RAGHU.S
    raghu15891@gmail.com
  • edited May 2014
    Dear Sir/Madom,
    @hi Hospital, New Pargaon dist. Kolhapur. But still I didn't get claim. I want to know all status of the PF procedure. Also I want to know when was my claim admitted by Employer. My PF No. 60.
    Dear Sir ,

my PF Account number in company payment slip not full printed display only MH/47388.....below mention Number please how to search PF Account number ...