how to check provident fund status

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Dear Sir/Madam

I mentioned PF A/c No. - JH/RN/30996/18. Kindly checked deposit amount and reply my e-mail Id - samiur786@yahoo.com we are very appreciated with your co-operation.

S Rahman
  • edited February 2011
    My provident fund account no is 36663.I had sent request for p f withdrawl but still i have not received my pf withdrawl amount.Kindly do the needful. My email id is jasikamboj@yahoo.co.in
    Other detail is as follows:
    Name Jaswinder Singh
    Ex employee code J00983
    Dear Sir/Madam

I am Kailas Kadam i am submit pf withdrawl forms in pf office my PF A/c No. - MH/41665/197 on 6th september 2010. But till date i have not recived amount in my saving account. Kindly checked deposit amount and reply my on my
    e-mail Id - kailas_kadam@indiatimes.com we are very appreciated with your co-operation.

Kailas Tukaram Kadam
    RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
    I AM STALIN KUMAR MOHANTY EX EMPLOYEE OF ATRIMED PHARMACEUTICALS PVT. LTD. WANT TO SETTLE MY P.F ACCOUNT. I HAVE SENT THE FORM NO.-19 &10-C TO THE CONCERN WITH CANCELLED CHEQUE.
    MY P.F ACCOUNT NO IS -KN/26172/292 ,EMPLOYEE CODE -ATR192, .BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY IN MY SAVING ACCOUNT.SO PLEASE CHECK & LET ME KNOW IN MY E-MAIL ID -stalin.mohanty@rediffmail.com thanks & regards
    stalin kumar mohanty
  • edited March 2011

My PF Account No. is DL/5864/1058. I had worked in Whirlpool of India Limited,Chennai
    Branch from 1988 to 2002. Please let me know whether I am eligible for Pension and How
    to claim my pension. My email id is <saraswathi.vaidyanathan@yahoo.com>. A line in reply
    would be much appreciated.

saraswathi
  • edited March 2011

I mentioned PF A/c No. - GJ/41472/14143. Kindly checked deposit amount and reply my e-mail Id mangesh94281@yahoo.com we are very appreciated with your co-operation.

yours faithfully
    Mangesh
  • edited March 2011

Please reply this mail earliest possible because you guys are already taken more
    than enough time for same my last day of working was 1st April 2007 To 30th June
    2008 its almost more than 1years & 4 Month yet we are not get any sufficient answer
    from you guys.

Mr. Shukla is proprietor of the Ayyapa Trading co whenever we call on his cell they
    told it is in process please confirm officially regarding the same I am attached my
    salary details. Please do needful we are already spent too much money for calling
    you.

Ayyapa; do you want my salary details or what?

Give the officially confirmation...............................have a nice day.....

Now I have a doubt about you are not pay amt to PF Dep.

Thanks & regards
    Pravin More.
    CUG-512409, MO-9833203055

________________________________
    From: More Pravin
    Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 11:12 AM
    To: 'ayyapatrading@yahoo.com'
    Subject: FW: For PF account details.

We are waiting for your reply.............................Happy
    New Year 2009.

If your not able to do the same please provide us our PF account number & related
    details we will follow the same.
    Several time we call you & Mayur as well as respected officed but there was not
    sufficient respond from your end please confirm your able to give our PF or not.

Thanks & regards
    Pravin More.
    Mob-9833203055
    Off-02266592010
    ________________________________
    From: More Pravin
    Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 9:39 AM
    To: 'ayyapatrading@yahoo.com'
    Subject: For PF account details.

I am worked with ECD your Agency I am already sent my PF
    form to Andheri office.
    Please provide me that same status of my Account. My details are mention below.

Name: - AMAR KAMTI
    Employee Code: - MH/91807/127
    Pf No through agency: - 127

Thanks & regard
    AMARKAMTI
    9831932018
    Dear Sir/Madam

I mentioned PF A/c No. - MH/15091/781. Kindly checked deposit amount and reply my e-mail Id- jamale3246@indiatimes.com we are very appreciated with your co-operation.

Jyotiram Jamale
    Mobile no - 9594270803
    Dear Sir/Madam

I mentioned PF A/c No. - MP/3618/2866. Kindly checked deposit amount and reply my e-mail Id- [email]yogesh_atha@.rediffmail.com[/email] we are very appreciated with your co-operation.

with regards,
    yogesh athankar
    mob.no. 9425897223
  • edited April 2011
    please check why i am harassed again and again not settling my pf claim. I am applying since one year although i have completed all the objections and formalities.

mukesh aggarwal
    m 9991831510
    Dear Sir/Madam

I mentioned PF A/c No. - MH/44571/7951. Kindly checked deposit amount and reply my e-mail Id- arunsri1326@gmail.com we are very appreciated with your co-operation.

Arun Gandhi S.S
    Mobile no - 9445791457
    Dear Sir/Madam

I mentioned PF A/c No. - MH/PUN/121863/159. Kindly checked deposit amount and reply my e-mail Id- nkrupakumar@yahoo.co.in we are very appreciated with your co-operation.

N Krupa Kumar
    Mobile no - 7799227862/9966827862
  • edited April 2011
    I left my job before 1 year. I have not received my PF. My P.F. number is MH/92508/229
  • edited April 2011

MY PF ID NO. : GJRAJ 110300005709 & MY aCCOUNT NO IS GJRAJ00425390000000388.

SIR I WAS WORKED IN RUDRAKSH DETERGENTS & CHEMICALS PVT. LTD. GANDHIDHA. I HAD LEFT THE JOB ON NOVEMBER 2011. AND SUBMIT MY PF WITHDRAWAL FORM ON FEBRUARY 2011. BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF MONEY.
    PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL, ITS VERY URGENT.

THANKS,
    MUKESH MIYATRA
  • edited May 2011
    I left my job before 1 year. I have not received my PF. My P.F. number is MH/46197/204. I have submitted the PF withdrawal form to Mumbai PF office before 2 months. But there is no updation from their side.

I am Deepthi suvin,

My PF account details are as follow:
    Acc no:244,
    Est Code:21095

I worked in Elite Agro Specialities in kerala for 2years & 4 months & resigned from there on 18th Nov, 2010.When i checked the status online i got the information that 2 cheques has been despatched on 29/04/2011 no:966817 & 224353. But today it is 10/05/2011 but till now it haven't reached my account.

Kindly reply about my payment status

Deepthi Suvin
    Mob: 09387482779
    Sir,pl.give me letest balance in my p.f. Account no.gj.9056/1147
  • edited May 2011

I have applied my PF. Upto this am not getting my PF fund. Can you give me the fund claim status. My PF no is TN/19848/4777 was working in Kone elevator india pvt ltd. My no is +917503558863 and my mail id is satheesh_l@yahoo.com. So please reply the fund status to my mail id
  • edited May 2011

Almost 2 yrs passed since I have applied for my Pf, but still now, I have not received my amount.
    Every now n then when i contact my agent, he says i'll check and so on.

I'm from Goa and my account is registered in Mumbai Kandivalli branch.
    A/c no is:-MH/94279/04

Kindly do the needful.

Yours Truly
    Maria Brecia D'costa
    Email id:-frozenheart44@yahoo.co.in
  • edited May 2011

Almost 2 yrs have passed, since i have not received my PF amount, every now n then i call up agent he say, i'll check take some time n so on.

My account is registered in Mumbai Kandivali branch & my account no is:MH/94279/04

kindly do the needful

Yours Truly
    Maria Brecia D'costa
    Email Id:-frozenheart442yahoo.co.in
  • edited June 2011
    Sir please send my p.f position i am an ex- employee of mahindra & mahindra financial services pvt ltd
  • edited June 2011
    kindly inform my provident fund account balance my pf no- kn/25923/898 iam working in thyyssenn krupp elevator pf accounts are in under karnataka gov so kindly inform my account balance
  • edited June 2011
    Please give me my PF account details

Almost 2 yrs have passed, since i have not received my PF amount
    mh/117982/10313

santosh wankhade
    wankhade.santosh3@gmail.com

My PF Claim ID: GNGGN110400009290
    and Account:GNGGN00254670000000042
    Please provide details about my Pf through my E-mail Id :c.rajesh1978@yahoo.in.

Rajesh Chaurasia
    To ,

Concrened

Govt of India

Provident Fund Office

Dear Sir/Madam :

Kindly find my PF account No - UP/40183/45 , as if now i didn't recieve my PF Amt .
    Please advise when can we recieve notification for the same , it had been submitted almost 2 months before .

Please consider it as i required this amount for the loans purpose

Meenal Tandon
  • edited October 2011
    hello sir I Had submitted my pf form on 8 april 2011 my pf no 24672/98 why it is getting too late in head office branch only
  • edited October 2011

I have submited Provident fund withdrawal forms with cancel cheque of HDBC Bank, to our previous company and company has been submit to p.f. form to p.f. office, but till date i have not receive p.f. Kindli check its amount is very important for

P.F. No. MH/43967/22723
    Emp No. 24456
    Company Name. ADFC
    Bank Name& A/c No. HDFC Bank , A/c No (01841040003088)
    Candidate name : Asha BS
    Email ID : asha_320954@yahoo.co.in

Asha
  • edited October 2011

I have submitted my PF submission form with Bandra PF office under the ACCOUNT NUMBER
    MH/BAN/47388/1409

THIS WAS SUBMITTED ON 3/3/2011 AND TILL DATE THERE IS NO REPLY NOR INTIMATION TO ME ABOUT THE SAID CLAIM

PLEASE DO REPLY TO MY MAIL ID ABOUT THE SATUS : CPSRINIVASAN11@GMAIL.COM

REGARDS,

C.P.SRINIVASAN.
  • edited November 2011
    sir , ihave submitted my claim 10.6.2011 recived bandra pf office .but thattime of priod I havenot recived my claim payment yt. so here by i respectfully saying .That plz clear my payment details below it.

Employed Id:- 18425
    email Id: chandanchatterje94@yahoo.com

chandanchatterje
  • edited November 2011
    Dear Concern,

I have submitted my PF withdrawl form in the month of Aug 2011. I have received a SMS on my mobile no 9235601978 that Withdrawl Amount has been sent through cheque via cheque no 383641 & 366867 on 15.11.2011. But till date i dont received any cheque regarding same.... Please provide the POD no of courier & Courier name for right tracking.

EPF A/C NO - UPLKO00216570000001034