how to check provident fund status

edited September 2014 in Government Department

Please reply this mail earliest possible because you guys are already taken more
than enough time for same my last day of working was 1st April 2007 To 30th June
2008 its almost more than 1years & 4 Month yet we are not get any sufficient answer
from you guys.

Mr. Shukla is proprietor of the Ayyapa Trading co whenever we call on his cell they
told it is in process please confirm officially regarding the same I am attached my
salary details. Please do needful we are already spent too much money for calling
you.

Ayyapa; do you want my salary details or what?

Give the officially confirmation...............................have a nice day.....

Now I have a doubt about you are not pay amt to PF Dep.

CUG-512409, MO-9833203055

________________________________
From: More Pravin
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 11:12 AM
To: 'ayyapatrading@yahoo.com'
Subject: FW: For PF account details.

We are waiting for your reply.............................Happy
New Year 2009.

If your not able to do the same please provide us our PF account number & related
details we will follow the same.
Several time we call you & Mayur as well as respected officed but there was not
sufficient respond from your end please confirm your able to give our PF or not.

Mob-9833203055
Off-02266592010
________________________________
From: More Pravin
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 9:39 AM
To: 'ayyapatrading@yahoo.com'
Subject: For PF account details.

I am worked with TTML Marol location in GIS department as a
"Network Engineer" with your Agency I am already sent my PF
form to Andheri office.
Please provide me that same status of my Account. My details are mention below.

Name: - Pravin Prakash More.
Employee Code: - 836.
Pf No through agency: - 720.

9833203055

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Please reply this mail earliest possible because i want to know the details of my PFaccount& The PFaccount no. is 44786
  • edited March 2010
    mera pf account no..dl20751/1462 hai 2 months above ho gaya hai ,koi status pata nahi chal paa raha hai plz mere madad karo. ahut urgent hai

dear sir

i am dilip kumar yadav my pf no. is mH47808/18713
  • edited March 2010
    Hi sir my P.F No is (23958 is code or e code is 2938 . im suffering with last 4 month by my Pf . Still i always check my status but result is ur file is nt recirve by the office. sir i m helpless sir ple help me or guide me. wht can i do.

• edited April 2010
    PF no is MH/20019/33658
    i an regin 4 may 2009 but my pf not recived from Bandra office

Khemchand
    PF no is AP/HY/52205/875
    i am from hydarabad apex company.I am applied for PF last three months but still now i did not get any status about that, please reply me to my mail address qayum_ammu@yahoo.co.in or sms me to my no:9848999417
  • edited May 2010
    i was worked in SRM polytechnic college in katankulathur my account no 96 area of pf office is tambaram my last day of this institution is junne 2008 now i want to know my ballace sir
    thanking you,
    Dear Sir / Madam

I had applied for PF witdrawal 2 months back till date i have received the same my PF number is as follows KN/23026/6194, kinldy update the status of the same.

Thanks i advance
    Venkatgiri
    Dear sir /Madam
    Sir my provident fund account no.is GH/AH/10613/B/1404,i have already submited my all document for p f clearance. My
    saving acc. no.was 10151140001598 but now a days due to my personal reason ihave already closed my saving acc.
    So.plz. send me my total amount.throug ceque in my company.My company name was ANAGRAM CAPITAL LIMITED my employee id -3535
    thanking you,
    yours truly
    AWADHESH KUMAR SINGH
    Dear sir/madam,
    i have already submited my all relating documents for clearing my provident fund .my saving acc.no.was 10151140001598 due to my personal reason ,i have already closed my acc. So plz.send my total amount through cheque in my previous company anagram capital limited .
    yours truly
    (emp. Id-3535)
    awadhesh kumar singh
    (mobile no.9143204767)
  • edited June 2010
    Hi sir
    my P.F No is (TN/35791/142736). im suffering with last 1 month by my Pf . Still i always check my status but result is ur file is nt recirve by the office. sir i m helpless sir ple help me or guide me. wht can i do.

sAGAR
  • edited August 2010
    i have been submitted my withdrawals in PF office.can you guide me how to check my withdrawals status.
    Pf no- KN-34565/573.

Murali.y
    Pf no- KN-34565/573.

Murali.y
    Dear,
    I deposit my PF details on 15/05/2010, but till the date i have not received my PF. What is the Status? plz reply me as soon as possible. It's my request.
    Sasmita Behera
    Mob-9883116429
  • edited August 2010
    i would like to now my a/c balance in my pf account till july 2010.
    Re: Establishment code rqd
    Dear Team,

Thanks so much...

I tried logging in with this but got message that claim has not been submitted to epf office yet.

It's been 4 months that the claim has been submitted with the epf office on 15-07-2010

kindly suggest.

C.P. Namdeo
  • edited September 2010
    I am not able to get my EPFbalance status. My epf a/c no is MH/Z1730/105 of VarshaPrinting Inks Manufactur Engg.co.at Nagpur Can you help me how to get status?
    Pf no- MH/46926/1165

LAL PRABHAT NATH SHAH DEO
    I am not received my PF

Dear,
    I deposit my PF details No.DL/23746/18893. past three months before, but till the date i have not received my PF. What is the Status? plz reply me as soon as possible. It's my request.
    Hi.
    its been over 200 times i tried to call pf office in banglore . every time i gave the ring there was no response and some times they sued to lift the phone and none responded when i tired immediatly there was engage tone i tried all the numbers and received the same kind of response is there a toll free number where we can raise the compaint againts these govt workers .coz they never work and take salaries home
    HI,

Kuldeep singh rawat this site and my PF No-197841290,
    and submitted the form last 3 month but not received any amount so please process my file as early as possible.

thanks & regards,
    Kuldeep Singh Rawat.
  • edited December 2010
    Hi sir .
    My Name ajay kumar my PF NO DL/38285/428 and my pf claim id DLCPM100900008194 my settled amount Rs 6169 sent in my a/c 628401536895 Ifsc CODE ICICI 000628 icici bank branch sec -27 noida .This massege recived my mobile on date 13 Dec 2010 but amount not transfer in my a/c till date . please check into this matter asas. sir my from 19 claim transfer in my a/c . I have requsted to you short this claim i have need it.

AJAY KUMAR
    9654718570/9868542904
  • edited January 2011
    Please reply this mail earliest possible because i want to know the details of my PFaccount karnataka & The PFaccount no. KN/24319/495 Name.K.Bala murugan,company name-AMC COOKWARE INDIA PVT LTD IN CHENNAI I HAVE BEEN SUBMITEED PROVIDENT WITHDRAWAL FORM IN MY OFFICE.
  • edited January 2011

Still awaiting for your reply

Bhuwan pandey

Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:28 PM
    To: 'hemant pandey'; 'rti@nic.in'
    Cc: 'acc.upbh@epfindia.gov.in'; 'rti@nic.in'; 'sro.noida@epfindia.gov.in'
    Subject: RE: enquiry

Awaiting for the response

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 6:10 PM
    To: 'rti@nic.in'
    Cc: 'acc.upbh@epfindia.gov.in'; 'rti@nic.in'; 'sro.noida@epfindia.gov.in'
    Subject: RE: enquiry

Dear sir / mam

This is regarding my regular follow up of my p.f. claim there is no response got from the p f department yet.

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 11:47 AM
    To: 'sro.noida@epfindia.gov.in'
    Cc: 'acc.upbh@epfindia.gov.in'
    Subject: enquiry

I have submitted my p.f. claim form in 7th September 2010 at Noida office sector 24, still I do not have got my claim,

This is with reference to my regular follow up with the concern department there is no satisfactory answer got from their end.

My p f registration No. is UP323691088

Kindly revert me asap

Dear Dear,

would like to inform you that, I had applied for my Provident Fund(Number - WB/29849/257)last four months back,but still i have not received my PF amount.I request you get me the status of the same.

Waiting for your promt feedback.

Thanks in advance,
    Girish.B
    MB:9980489660
  • edited February 2011

My name is sagar sansare and i was working in reliance communication. I have submitted my PF form im month of NOV 2010 and i have recived a confirmation one letter from reliance communication that your form has been forwarded to PF office (bandra) on 19 NOV 2010 and you will be reciving your amount within 90 days. hardly 13 days are remaining but still i have not the amount.
    My Account Number :- MH/46747/29418.
    CONTACT NUMBER:- 981 971 6704/981 902 7624
    HI SIR,

I am shantha kumari i am subbmit all forms in pf office, my husband expire 9 month month back
    their was no responce from pf office.please sanction my form shortly.this is my kindly request

thanks.
    your faithfully
    shantha kumari
  • jennyjuanjennyjuan Banned
    edited February 2011
    Oh, it's a pity, I can't understand it clearly.