Tikona broadband internet complaint. Tikona is cheating, harassing consumers. A fraud compnay.

anand211anand211 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I was a Tikona Broad band internet customer with user ID 1105231357 and greatly disappointed with their service and asked them to disconnect my service on 11th March 2012. I had paid Rs.1500 as deposit amount, in which Rs.950 is refundable. My disconnection request number 1-2234276817 date 11th March 2012. I received an email on 13th March 2012 from Tikona stating that they have forwarded this to concerned department. I had paid all my bills till date. No dues to pay. After that I called customer care and talked to many supervisors and managers and no one was responsible and did not answer me or take any further action.

After this, I received a call and email on 29th April 2012 from Mr. Abhisek mehra, billing department, Tikona Delhi office and in the email he said that I have used internet 15 days and I need to pay full and final payment amount Rs.468 and after I paid this I will get my refund after 45 days by cheque. As per his email I paid the full and final due amount on the same day through Axis bank NEFT transfer.

But even after I paid full and final payment due they kept on generating invoice and asking me for more money. They generated bill for Rs.1975 and asking for money from billing department. Every time when I receive the call I had to explain all the above details and request for refund. When explained all these they did not respond properly and said they will forward this to concerned department.

I did not receive any response even after many days and called their customer care many times to collect their equipments. After many request, their engineer Mr. Lalender, Delhi okhla office came and collected the devices on 12 June 2012 and gave me receipt with MAC address. 0027229210AB.

Even after all these things they were sending bill for Rs.1975 every month to my email and no response from them for my repeated emails for my refund.

I received a call from Tikona legal department on 14th August, one man talked and said that I need to pay or he will send legal notice to my address. I explained all the above to him and I explained that I have no dues; instead Tikona has to pay me back my deposit money. He asked me to write an email to customer care and I will get my refund. Then I wrote email on 14th itself to tikona customer care. They said they will send engineer to collect device. I explained them that their engineer has already collected the device on 12 June 2012 and I gave details to them. Then they replied me that they are forwarding my case to concerned department and they will call me. But, there was no call or no emails even after many days. And Today, the 7th September I was shocked to receive my bill for Rs. 3475 (1975 +1500). This was a great shock to me and all these activities of Tikona very clearly show that Tikona is a Fraud company and cheating many consumers and harassing them and collecting more money and eating up.

This is a great disappointment to a genuine and literate consumer like me. Now, as I had lot of stress in mind due to fraudulent and cheating activities of Tikona, I decided to take this case to consumer court. I request my refund with immediate effect and stop all these anti-consumer and cheating activities.

Looking for positive reply. Thanks.

Best regards.

Comments

• tikona.servicestikona.services Senior Member
    Dear customer,
    We thank you for your mail.

We have saved your details in our database, and forwarded them along with your grievance to the concerned Department. At Tikona Services, we try our utmost to keep our customers satisfied. After all you are the reason and the very purpose of our existence.

Please be patient and help us serve you better.

Dear Mr. Giri,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

Our team has gone through the details and as per their update your account has been terminated on 30th July 2012. As the Full & Final Settlement has been concluded against your account and your current outstanding is Rs. 104.94//-

We request you to clear the same.

Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you"

• edited September 2012
    I have taken Tikona connection on 19th Aug 2012, with a plan of 2MBPS I speed.
    I paid them 2000 Rs (1000 installation + 1000 rs deposit)

from the very first day i am getting speed of 100-200 kbps.
    After some 10 complains and 100 phone calls.....there is not service provided.

These cheaters have already earned 2000 rs !! As a consumer you can not take tht money back !!!!!!!!!!!
    Its gone !!!!!!!!!

I suggest remaining people not to get fooled by this fraud company.
  • anand211anand211 Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    I received an email from mr.S.nair,appellate department on 15th sep2012, asking me to pay Rs.104.94. and I paid the same within 2 minutes through net banking transaction id (1105231357TPC1509121309632). After 2 days on 17th, I received a reply that they have forwarded this to backend department and they will contact me. But I have not received any call or not received my refund till date. I am looking for my my refund at the earliest.

Regards.
    Dear customer,
    we thank you for your mail.

We have saved your details in our database, and forwarded them along with your grievance to the concerned department. At tikona services, we try our utmost to keep our customers satisfied. After all you are the reason and the very purpose of our existence.

Please be patient and help us serve you better.

tikona services
  • anand211anand211 Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    Finally I received a call from Tikona and was informed that my full and final settlement has been made and my deposit amount Rs.1500 is non-refundable and false promised my their executive as refundable.

No worries for me. Anyhow, Thanks for resolving the issues and closing the dispute.

Also I received an email from Mr. Nair, Appellate dept. with the following messeage "
    As per our conversation with you on 20th September 2012 regarding the full and final settlement issue, please note the following:

• The Full & Final Settlement has been concluded against your account and the outstanding of Rs. 104.94/- has been cleared by you and currently no dues are pending against you.
    • Also please note that no bill will be generated again against your account.

I thank Mr. Nair and other executives who patiently looked into the matter and resolved all the issues.

Thanks and regards.

Dear Mr. Giri,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

As per our conversation with you on 20th September 2012, the Full & Final Settlement has been concluded against your account and the outstanding of Rs. 104.94/- has been cleared by you and currently no dues are pending against you and no refund is applicable.

• edited November 2012
    I send an email to tikona regarding my broadband connection termination ,their executive called me and asked me to pay the amount of 1650 for the month of october though i send the email in the last week of september. He said that the amount would be refunded after the connection gets terminated but they haven't terminated my connection till now also asking me to pay the amount for the month of november and december. Also the company is fraud. I have removed my tikona broadband reciever long back but still they're tellling me that the usage for the month of november is 9 GB though i removed the reciever long back in october. Now i have getting msg from them to pay the amount of RS 3400 for thr month of november and october.
  • edited November 2012
    I'm using the Tikona broadband from 2010 with login id 1101626725. From past 9 months the service is worst and in a month 15days internet is down. whenever i call customer care they say that its some server issue and they are resolving it and it will not repeat again. But same thing happening repeatedly finally i asked to disconnect the connection due to the poor service. They took one month to forward it to concern department & in between they cancelling my request to disconnect the connection. Again i requested to disconnect the connection and asked them about the deposit amount paid. they gave me different answers like "as i have requested to disconnect the connect i cant get the amount refund when i said because of poor service im disconnecting my connection they told my plan don't give refund on the deposit amount" but at time of taking connection it was told that it will be refunded by the representative. I dropped couple of mails regarding this and they told they need to get all the item which are been provided at time of installation i told them to come & collect the items till now nobody came & in my mail i clearly mentioned that until i get the deposit amount confirmation is im not going to pay the remaining dues. Till now i didn't get any response.Still im waiting for their response.
    The customer care people are very rude & reckless. The way they talk make to feel that we should never think about Tikona.

Umakanth
  • umakanthjumakanthj Junior Member

Umakanth
    Hi Unregistered
    Please provide the below mentioned information in order to assist you better:

User id:-

OR

Registered Contact Number:-

Email Us: -- TDNservices@tikona.in

Hi umakanthj,
    We have made a note of your concern. We shall look into it and revert in maximum 48 hours.

• edited November 2012

I am an ex-Tikona broadband user and I am fed up of their calls and bills even after its disconnection 3-4 mths back. They are not returning my advance money too.

Connection Details:
    Name: harshi gupta
    UID: 1105734602

Detailed description:
    I mailed them to disconnect the tikona service in starting of July 2012. Since Aug 1st we ourselves removed the device and started using airtel connection. Still they are sending bills(even after 3- 4 months). And I was also getting various calls bugging me to pay those bills.

I have paid an amount of 1900 at the time of tikona installation. In which 1500 was to be refund at the end as the tikona agent told us in the starting.
    When I asked tikona care ppl to adjust the outstanding bill they were not ready to do so. And asked me to pay the remaining amount to get my refund amount(1,500 Rs) and settlement letter.

A lady who told herself from the legal department of Tikona was continuously calling me from this no. 8694051956 to pay the outstanding bill assuring me that I will get the settlement letter within 1 hr of bill payment and the refund amount will be credited in my account in next 24 hrs.
    My frieds insisted me never to do that as tikona ppl bugs the customer a lot and don't returns the advance bill too and the same happened. I paid the outstanding bill by getting irritated with her continuous call hoping to get my advance money back.

But I neither got any settlement letter from them not the advance money. And even that lady from tikona(who used to bug me daily) from the above mentioned no. blocked my no. just after my full payment.
    I have sent an email to tikona care too. But they didn't reply at all.

Blocking the customer's no. is very very unprofessional. And I am very disappointed with Tikona and its services.
    Please suggest me how can I get my money back from them.

• mukeshsahumukeshsahu Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    I faced a lot of carelessness from tikona and finally this converted in fraud by Tikona. First they installed my device without checking feasibility and took all installation charges etc. Then I requested to disconnect broadband on Oct 22, 2012 and was told that It would be disconnected in 15 working days. Since then it is more than 1.5 months and everyday I am calling customer care and sending follow-up emails but they are not disconnecting and worse part is that I am getting monthly bill every month and I paid first 2-3 bills by thinking that my refund will not be settled. But finally Tikona's technical team decided to hide their carelessness and lazyness by charging 1500 rupees for modem for disconnection.
    NO ONE from Tikona called me or come to collect modem and they find easiest way to settle this by putting false charges in bill. Now I got a bill of 2000 with 1500Rs for modem and still connection not disconnected. This is the way how Tikona making the money, they don't bother to collect their device and just charge customer for them and also they will not disconnect for months and also making money by bb bills without uses.

User ID : 1104979223
    Mukesh Sahu
    Registered contact No. 7798983795

• justnicejustnice Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    Take my words guys Never use these cheaters frauds services

Here is my experience- User ID-1106090163

I have used tikona for 5 months and after data consumption recharged my account:
    Payment debited from my Bank account Statement (count 8xRs.100=Rs.800)
    But their self care is only showing 4x100=Rs.400

They have eaten up my Rs.400. Compare their self care Statement & with my bank statement:

Payment # Date Amount(Rs) Method Status Comments Transaction Id
    1-2522605177 8/12/2012 100 Online Successful No error 58687108

BANK STATEMENT:
    Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
    10-Dec-2012 (10-Dec-2012) TO TRANSFER
    INB Tikona Digital Networks P TECH_TIKONA Payments 58759603IGE6093925 TRANSFER TO 31162743009 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 100.00
    10-Dec-2012 (10-Dec-2012) TO TRANSFER
    INB Tikona Digital Networks P TECH_TIKONA Payments 58755916IGE6083091 TRANSFER TO 31162743009 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 100.00
    10-Dec-2012 (10-Dec-2012) TO TRANSFER
    INB Tikona Digital Networks P TECH_TIKONA Payments 58757499IGE6086230 TRANSFER TO 31162743009 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 100.00
    10-Dec-2012 (10-Dec-2012) TO TRANSFER
    INB Tikona Digital Networks P TECH_TIKONA Payments 58756604IGE6084082 TRANSFER TO 31162743009 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 100.00
    10-Dec-2012 (10-Dec-2012) TO TRANSFER
    INB Tikona Digital Networks P TECH_TIKONA Payments 58755615IGE6082511 TRANSFER TO 31162743009 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 100.00
    10-Dec-2012 (10-Dec-2012) TO TRANSFER
    INB Tikona Digital Networks P TECH_TIKONA Payments 58755310IGE6081950 TRANSFER TO 31162743009 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 100.00
    09-Dec-2012 (09-Dec-2012) TO TRANSFER
    INB Tikona Digital Networks P TECH_TIKONA Payments 58723359IGE6016129 TRANSFER TO 31162743009 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 100.00
    08-Dec-2012 (08-Dec-2012) TO TRANSFER
    INB Tikona Digital Networks P TECH_TIKONA Payments 58687108IGE5917763 TRANSFER TO 31162743009 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 100.00

Where are the 4 additional transactions of Rs.100 each gone?? No response from CC

Then, I had transferred Rs. 1999 for 30GB plan 365days validity but these cheaters are saying you will get only 20GB as I was supposed to recharge from main login page.

I told them that I was told that in the terms & conditions no where mentions the mode of regharge. Check this:
    Terms and Conditions:

"......9. Bill Free plans: The non-refundable subscription amount includes the installation amount of Rs. 500. After consumption of bundled usage, the subscriber can recharge his/her account with any of the following voucher: (1) 499 (Usage 2.5 GB, Validity - 90 days), (2) 999 (Usage 10 GB, Validity 180 days) or (3) 1,999 (Usage 30 GB, Validity 365 days). Bill will not be provided for this plan. Refund will not be provided for unutilised usage (MBs) if the subscriber surrenders/discontinues the service."

Where it is mentioned Mode of recharge ?? & I have to goto home page for 1999 recharge?? am I a fool throwing Rs.1999 for 20GB when 30GB is available for same amount? I asked them to adjust but they said you can terminate the service but the adjustment will not be done..........see how customer unfriendly staff

and finally you have blocked the SMTP port 25 thereby disabling us to use Legitimate softwares like Microsoft Outlook Express to check Organizations email.

Guys trust me these are most unfriendly CC staff never resolve your problems giving you lot of panic and mental harassment and never refund or adjust legitimate consumer concerns.

I have even mailed to Appellation [EMAIL="j.nair@ tikona.in"]j.nair@ tikona.in[/EMAIL] but no help at all.

Please never fall in trap of this fraud company
    We are receiving calls from some advocated in Tees hazari court that tikona has filed complaint against us for not paying our bill which was billed on the address mentioned below:
    141 Masood Pur Village, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
    We have disconnected this connection in February 2011. With full and final settelement. But still after such a long time of 1 year 11 months we are receiving harassing calls from tees hazari court.
    We have been chasing tikona customer care from past 2 days to send us the bill for which pendency report is registered and every time customer care says we're sending this bill to you within 1 hour but after 2 days we still have not received any bill. We are very sure that we have setteled all our dues with tikona. we are not going to pay any fake bill until we receive any soft / hard copy of bill from tikona. Why are they not sending any bill if dues are there.
    User id :1102351425 registered no: 9818936452,
    Sushiel
    Back to 2 year (Dec 2010), I purchased Tikona Internet services in Thane (ID 1102835059). After using about 4-5 months (I don’t remember exactly because it’s long time), I called them to discontinue, because I had to shift from that place. I informed them well in advanced (1 months before shifting) for uninstallation and refund my amount (2000/-) which I paid during the connection installation. Executive from Tikona replied, saying that the request has been forwarded to the concerned department and my connection will be discontinue and uninstall within 4-5 working days and after collecting the equipment they will provide me the NOC, and only after that they will refund my money. But after waiting for many days when nobody came, I called them again, this time they told me that my request is in progress. After that I called so many times and every time got replies the same.
    Even on the last day, the day I shifted from that place I called 2-3 times, finally in the evening I got a call from their executive saying that I can shift from there and he will come and collect the equipment next day and NOC will mailed on my registered e mail ID. By the time I cleared the entire payable amount towards Tikona. The last payment I paid them of May 2011.
    After shifting from there my landowner called me many times that Tikona equipment is lying there and nobody came there to collect. At the same time they (Tikona) continued sending me the bills for my Tikona postpaid connection. I called them again 3-4 times but I didn’t get the appropriate answer, but finally they stop sending me bills. But as per their behavior I got frustrated and stopped calling them for my refund. Till today I didn’t get my refund of 2000/-, and forget about refund I didn’t get any mail from their side for disconnection or anything.
    But tomorrow’s incidence explains how unprofessional, pathetic and cheap TIKONA really is. I received a call from one of their lawyers from Delhi saying that Tikona have filed a complaint against me in Delhi court for not paying the bill amount of 3100/-. And he can settlement between me n Tikona otherwise I had to fight the case and he will send me the notice. He also threatened me that if I will not do the same he will recover the amount at any case.
    I was really pissed off with Tikona’s. When I reached to my office and discussed this problem with my colleagues, I got to know that it’s not only with me but there are too many suffering with the same. One of the friends asked me to complain over consumer court as well as visit to the consumer court in Bandra which is nearby and CCed to tikona mail ID.
    That day in the evening I called Tikona once again to clear my position, and got surprised to know that my account is still activated even after one and half year of discontinuation. This is an extreme case of Tikona’s negligence.
    I don’t know what to do now and why I should pay 3100/- when I didn’t use their services. This is their negligence. This is consumer harassment and fraud. Please help me in suing the internet provider.
    Himanshu (ID 1102835059)

Dear Ms. Gupta,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

Our team has gone through the details and as per update your account has been terminated.

The Full & Final settlement of your account has been concluded and no dues are pending against your account also no refund is applicable.

edited January 2013
    Dear Mr. Umakanth,
    Thank you for writing to us.
    Our team has gone through the details, and as per their update;
    We hereby confirm that services for your Account No. (112895584) having Service ID (1101626725) has been terminated, and the full and final settlement has been concluded against your account.
    Mentioned below are the account details:
    Amount Payable: Rs. 0/-.
    Usage period: 15-Nov-2012 to 14-Dec-2012
    MB’s used: 0 MB
    Refund for Non-Usage Period: Rs. 0/-.
    CPE Charges: Rs. 0/- (Devices Returned).
    Tikona as a company is constantly looking at developing new products and improving processes to meet the market needs which are customer centric. We hope you would give us an opportunity to serve you again in future.
    We appreciate your patience and kind support.
    Tikona Service.

User id- 1103296574
    Connection from - Nearly 2 Years.
    Plan - 2 MBPS , 3GB Download limit
    Location - Pune , Wadgaonsheri

Issue - Frequent Connection Drops leading to frustration and lost of important transactions.

Dear ,

I am just fed up with the poor tikona network services , I am paying to use continuous Internet Services not to receive sweet talks but no action. Sometimes I lost most important banking Transactions.

I need your advice to take legal action against Tikona Broadband Pune for their poor services unprofessional customer care services.

Past complaints #
    1-2557173678
    1-2548601441
    1-2544335969
    1-2543012143
    1-2540991878
    1-2540453434

Everyday I face connection drop issue but don't lodge complaint everyday. I received sweet talks and assurance that issue wont happen again but that's not the case here.

I have screenshot of the connections drop issue.

Please advice how can I proceed ? What kind of issue I as a consumer and working person can face in this legal battle ?

Best Regards,
    Chandraprakash Sarathe
    cp.sarathe@gmail.com
  • edited January 2013
    I got a call from Tikona telling that they are going to take Legal action again me as I have not paid the bill. Tikona service was never working for me Since I got this connection in Month of may 2012. In that month It self it got down 2-3 times for 2-3 days and when I called them they said that they some issues in that area.. I am not sure when this was fixed .... As I started Using it very less.

Today a Tikona Advocate(sana) called me that I am sending a Legal Notice to you as you did not submit the bill. I said that I have called for disconnection many times but no one listen me. Finally I have also sent email to Tikona for disconnection.

At time of installation I paid 1200(security +A month Advance). If I have only used for a month...then why should I pay for this. They have charged me til month of August 2012... and asking to pay the bill with loss of modem device also.

In mean While I got many calls from Tikona to pay this bill(from Aug-Nov 2012). SOme of their agent were abusing. they used Abusing words for me.

I think I should go to Consumer Court as it has become a real pain..

Tikona user id-1106396893

This is the email Which I sent to Tikona after making many calls for disconnection-

______________________________________
    From: ashish kumar [ashish0015@gmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 2:30 PM
    Subject: Request to Disconnect Connection

I have been getting calls from tikina Since 1 and half month. I am
    telling all of them that I dont want this connection. No one has come
    to collect Device from my location. I have only used this connection
    for 1 month and I payed Rs.1200. please collect your device, otherwise
    I will not be responsible any lost of device.

Ashish Dwivedi
    Tikona user id-1106396893

I got a call today that a Legal notice would be send again me if I dont pay the bills by end of today. Let me explain what and when happen

I got Tikona Connection in month of may 2012. I used it for 1 month. And as we all know it is worse broadband company in India. I had a plan of 549/Month

After the usage of 6 GB it goes down to 256 KBPS. and when ever it goes down to 256 KBPS.. even it does not open Google.com.. I complained many time about this.. No corrective action was taken...Finally I called and requested for disconnection.. No one respond to that.. I made many calls for the same.

Finally I sent an email to to them for disconnection-
    (________________________________________
    From: ashish kumar [ashish0015@gmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 2:30 PM
    Subject: Request to Disconnect Connection

I have been getting calls from tikina Since 1 and half month. I am
    telling all of them that I dont want this connection. No one has come
    to collect Device from my location. I have only used this connection
    for 1 month and I payed Rs.1200. please collect your device, otherwise
    I will not be responsible any lost of device.

Ashish Dwivedi )

on 25 July I got an email that your request is being processed. But no one come to collect any device. I left that rented house after few month and I left all the device over there.

Since then I started getting Abusing calls from Tikona agents about the bill payments. Once I also agreed to pay a month Bill... But they said that I need to full bill and they will refund security..

I requested them to adjust my security as in the bill. They refused to do that.I I told them that I would be reallocating, so your refund cheque will never reach me.

I got few more abusing and harassment calls from Tikona.

Finally I got one of the biggest harassment calls saying pay the bill or Tikona will sent a legal notice. I lady called me said that I am a advocate at delhi court.

She pressurize me to pay the bill and she will call back after an hour. In the mean time I called Tikona Customer care to get some information about this. agent asked to sent an email to Tikona care.

and on given time she called me again to check.

This is an extreme case of mental harassment since Aug 2012.

I will File a case against Tikone in Consumer Court for this.

Ashish-9811769325
  • edited February 2013
    i had taken tikona service around 9 month ago and was promised for the best service and unlimited browsing at 1mbps speed..but i stop using it on second day itself.
    as they say i have used my data limit.
    after complaining to customer care, they were least bothered and said ur plan is over in one day ..so i asked them to stio my service and discontinue my activation
    inspite they send me 2 month bill,though i have not used thier connection.
    they r cheating and harassing to pay the bill for unknown and unused reason.
  • edited March 2013

I was a Tikona customer in Hubli. Tikona terminated the service in Hubli some 6 months back. Since then I made multiple requests over phone to the customer care regarding collection of modem but it was not collected. On 12Jan I received a legal notice saying that I should pay an outstanding amount of 1472 within 2 hours else he will file a case against me.

I confirmed with the customer care and they said I just need to return the modem and no need to pay money. But I made several request to collect modem. Customer care do not provide me with the complaint number saying that my account is terminated. I think that guy should have filed a case as I refused to pay based on my talk with customer care. What should I do now? Shall I also move to court?

Already when connection was terminated, I was having Rs. 537 remaining with Tikona but they generated a bill such that with Tax they settled all my money and an additional bill of 1472. Why should I pay extra bill when I am requesting the collection of device several times? If needed I can send the mails and regarding call you denied to provide me with a ticket number, so only your call records can be helpful in that regard. My account is also terminated and I can't check my bills too.

They adjusted my money with following charges(no other explanation):

Other Charges & Credits 478.16
    Debit Adjustment 478.16

In case if it is useful my account information is:

Name: Santosh Joshi
    USER ID : 1106401040
    Billing Account Number 117 903 858
    User in Hubli

Best Regards,
    Santosh
    User ID: 1105195561

I was a Tikona Broad band internet customer with User ID: 1105195561 and greatly disappointed with their poor service, poor billing, corrupt and negligent officials,So, asked them to disconnect my service during April 2012, May 2012 through calls. Outcome :There was no action taken.
    Also sent many mails as followup on 14-05-2012, 20-05-2012, 12-06-2012 .Outcome :There was no action taken Even though I warned then that i will not pay for any more delay on 20-05-2012 mail communication.

I was totally frustrated by the Tikona Neglecting behavior.
    Also, Tikona officials are CORRUPT people. They took 100 rupees and 20 rupees at two occasions [have the necessary proof for the same].

They are continuously harassing me.
    I decided to take this case to consumer court.

Request you to please take serious action on Tikona.
    Looking for positive reply. Thanks.
  • edited March 2013
    This mail regarding the Inconvenience and trouble which I am facing from your tikona service sir I would like to inform you that your department had put the case in court regarding nonpayment of the bill but sir I would like to inform you that…
    I had started tikona service in 2009 with the monthly plan of 499 in 2011 with the id 1100829099. I had completed my education in Mumbai and for my further studies I had plan to go to Pune so in the month of june 2011 I had given the complain of discontinue and transfer the tikona service in pune but as per the conversation with my father he told me to take the new connection in pune so again in the same month I had given the request to continue the service with the same location. And I had transfer the plan from 499 to yearly plan because my mom and dad are above 62 age so they could not go in ICICI ATM to drop the cheque but sir in the month of september 2011 from your technical department the person came to my location for the collection of router and they had not given any receipt of router. When my dad inform me about this I just told him that I had given the request to discontinue the service that the reason they might had taken the router
    In the month on December I had taken the new connection of tikona with my dad name id 1105219099 and after the year I am receiving the bill on my old id that was 12000/- after conversation to your customer care executive he inform me that my old id is still active and they had generated so to verify that I had check my old id with my new router and It reflected as active status. But sir when from your technical department they had collected the router in the month of september 2011 how you had generated the bill of 12000/-
    When I had told them all my problem relating to my ld then they sended me the bill of aprox 8000 bill but after conversation to your retention department they told me pay 3000 I just told me give me some specific reason then they had stop calling me for this
    And after the month they had file the case against me in the court of 420 sir I belong to middle family and I am doing my mba in pune I am literally scare of all this thing I had never face such thing so I went to tikona office which is in viman nagar(pune) they told me that they could not help me in this matter and suggest me to go to the branch office which is Bhandup on 24 feb I went to your office because your department had threaten me the lot about the court during this period my MBA internal exam was going on and I had miss my two paper and went to your office but no one from your department has talk to me you can also see the register of your head office my login and log out sign Your department had file the case against me of 420 in the court and they issue arrest warrant against me
    Sir please tell me what was my mistake. Sir I do not no what to do please help me or call me urgently on my number 8097976297.
    Hello Sir,

I have disconnected my connection from with so many follow mails from june,2012
    (Dear Mr. Patva,

With reference to your email and your disconnection request which was given on 9/6/2012 is in progress and our backend team will call and update you on the status which is currently carried

out in your account.

Please be informed that the disconnection of the account will be processed with-in 5 days.

Post which you will receive a call from our Service executive to collect the CPE. In case if the CPE is faulty/damaged/not returned, an amount of Rs. 1500 would be charged in your Final settlement invoice against CPE charges.

Please note your reference is 1-2360851659. Kindly retain this for future reference purposes.

We would still request you to rethink and give us an opportunity to serve you better.

Please feel free to contact us on 1-800 209 4276 to provide us any feedback regarding our service. Our Customer Care associate will be glad to assist you.

We appreciate your patience and kind support.

Shrikant T.
    Team - Tikona Care

________________________________________
    From: Ranjit Patva [ranjitpatva@gmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:57 AM
    To: Customercare
    Subject: Disconnection of network.

Hello ,

I have talk to one of your customer executive before 10days for the
    disconnection of the net at my home which user id is 1100874030.

So please make my connection uninstall ASAP .

Ranjit Patva)

but they were not been disconnected till november & till december 2012 they have collected all there bill payment outstanding from my end & also collected there accessories and modem from my home,

I have my final outstanding amount to be received from there end but now they are saying that it was your request to disconnect the net not ours, So they are not able to refund my final settlement amount. if there is any help from your end kindly please look into my case it has been harassment to me for continue chasing of my final refund amount,

My Name is Ranjit Patva.
    My mobile no. 9768245460
    Tikona User Id was 1100874030
    Email id ranjitpatva@gmail.com.
  • edited April 2013
    Even I am getting threatening call from 011-40774900 and the person on call is so rude in nature. He is continuously harassing me like anything. He said his name is Saurav grewal and lawyer id is 64077. I guess Tikona became total fraud and disgusting in services and their employees behavior is totally disgusting. I am requesting ppl to never use Tikona services and pls update your grievance also.
  • edited April 2013
    i an paying 2600 and monthly 1650 for tikona net ,..but in return i am unable to open my facebook page or evn google is not working..complained 100 times..they are saying that there is some network issue and ..give us 24 hours to resolve it.and it has been 24 days..every time i call..they say 24hours...really horrible..