Help to file a Consumer complaint against Tikona Services

maheshcmmaheshcm Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
Hi Friends, Can anybody guide me to file a consumer complaint against Tikona in bangalore. Please help me with the details as i am completely fedup with the DEAF customer service of Tikona. I have enough evidence and recordings about the same, only thing is that i don't have proper idea about proceeding with the complaint. Thanks in advance and appreciate your support. Regards, Mahesh mahesh.mohanan@gmail.com 9731232707

Comments

• edited September 2012
    i have got problems regarding the speed of connection during night time after 10pm at night speed should be 512 kbps instead we get only 300kbps from 8pm we have complaint many times but we dont get any replies from them its now more than week and still no replies..
    Here is my complain NO- 1-2442206597.
    they r just all Frauds what sales person says never ever believe them we just want our money back or compensation for this inconvenience

Here is my user id - 1106996231
  • edited November 2012
    I have taken 2mbps broadband internet connection with tikona last saturady i.e 17-11-2012,since then i have not been able to access internet due to LAN issue.I have been calling the customer support and technical support around 20 times till now,but still no response from tikona.
    Everytime they say that my issue has been set on priority and will be resolved in 24 hours.
    I am fed up calling tikona support.
    I sincierly request you to take urgent action against them.

Javeed Ahmed.
    mobile:91 9673475593
    khardi,pune.
    Hi All,

Even after chasing Tikona several times starting from 13 September 2012 and till date the issues remains the same,

1. They are not able to provide the services to end user.
    2. They are not able to resolve the technical issue.
    3. Worst service provider in INDIA.
    4. Terminated my connection due to NON Payment.

5. If you have little curtsy or humanity then please resolve the issue and also provide me the waiver and compensation for all the suffering because of Tikona.

Today i had raised a call and as per the below info your network engineer has committed the resolution by tomorrow morning 10:00 AM.
    SR No. :- 1-2520845395 , Jinit Saha , Network engineer, Location - Mumbai, Andheri East,

Same way i had requested multiple times and still it is same.....

Rahul Jain
  • edited October 2013
    I was a wonderful customer of Tikona for over 2 yrs. I had been facing some issues on and off but they used to resolve it all even though it has taken at times over 10 days. Whenever I used to call them at first they used to refuse to register the complaint. Once it gets registered in the second and third attempt then I always need to call them up once the TAT for the service request is over. Overall the experience was very pathetic with the customer care and the technical assistance. On september 8th 2013 I again faced similar issue which I tried to register with them but because of the long queue and the time crunch on my end I could not do that. Then I was out of station for few days. When I came back I again tried to register a complaint with them on 13th september on which they did not give me any ref# rather they asked me to wait for 2 hrs in which I should be receiving a callback from the technical team which did not happen. Next day I attempted to do the same but of no use I got a similar reply this time with a TAT of 4 hrs. Again as usual there was no callback. I was in urgent need of internet connection for various reasons. Next day on 15th september my new billing months had to start so I decided not to pay and discontinue the services. It was told to me that the current plan that I have is a prepaid one and I would be paying in advance to use the services every month. So accordingly I decided not to pay and not to continue. Even after taking this step as a courtest I thought I should inform them about my decision. After several attempts finally I got a contact on 24th when I informed them about my decision. Almost 2 weeks later after this call I received a call from the technical team for some help. I informed them about the disconnection. After this I started receiving calls back to back for recovery and payment. They sent out a new bill with regular payment amount. After enquiring from them they told me that its a postpaid connection so the bill has been generated before I placed the disconnection request and I am liable to pay that. I informed them about my pathetic experience with them , how they turned a deaf ear to my problems rather aggravated them and how I was forced to take such a stringent step. Next day onwards I started receiving harassing calls from collections. I also received an email which I replied on 7th october and sent a copy to the collections, customer service and the appelate, I clearly mentioned that I need no collection activity for the next few days until 13th oct 2013 as I will be out of town and will not have time to talk to anyone. I also mentioned in that email that I am fine with any number of calls or explaining my point to anyone. After writing this email I had to leave immediately. Against my expectation the collection activity instead of subsiding were increased manifold.I was expecting some important calls from 8th oct till 12th oct 2013 so I was forced to answer the phone on every call and in just 4 days timeout I had to speak to tikona collection agents at least thrice. On the first and second call the lady whom I was talking to, instead of listening was shouting on me and was very desperate for money also she told me that the bill has been generated as I was always late in making payments which was completely baseless. The last call I remember I received from Pawan Yadav who at least did not shout and understood what I am going through and was ok with a conversation after 13th october which actually happened on 14th october when he came to my place and we had a face to face conversation. I explained the entire situation and how the cutomer's dissatisfaction converted into disconnection of services. I showed him the entire billing payments made alongwith the technical issues and nonusage since 8th september. This executive was convinced with all the things and even spoke to the the customer service on my behalf for the waiver and for closing the account with no payments. This entire conversation happened with me on speaker phone. Even he was not treated good. Finally he decided to move on. I thought the matter will be taken care of but I kept on receiving computerised voice calls for collections. On the same day, 14th october, I returned all the equipment to another executive and got a receit for the same. Even after all this Tikona generated another bill for the month for october - november. with the due date of 2nd november 2013. It looks like they are all insane. Also whenever I try to send them emails from my registered email id it bounces back. It seems like they don't want to receive any email from me. Last but not the least I received a call from them stating that they will take some legal action against me. Even I have decided to take it to consumer forum.
  • edited June 2014
    Hi All,

We used Tikona connection of 4mbps for about 5 months. But internet speed was very slow no even near to 1mbps, so we decided to disconnect the connection.
    We got a new connection and stopped using tikona. Later i received a call from some representative to collect money. As we did not filed any formal complain earlier to close the connection we gave him the requested money and he told us that the connection will be disconnected next month. Next month same thing happened again someone came claiming to be tikona representative and threaten us of filling a FIR against us. We had no option but to give him the money but this time we made sure to have some document in our hands. We got a Diconnection id '1-3072550071' along with a singed application with his employee id and his managers number and a signature stating that it is the full and final payment 'Emloyee's no. +91823167577 and Manager's no. +919035573555'.

But the vicious circle continued and someone claiming to be a advocate and police station in charge of Delhi's Sadar Thana called us '+919660133725' and told us to make the payment of next month along with fine amount. We told him what was the situation and mentioned the application we have and as i was to visit Delhi at that time i told him i will come and meet him personally. He disconnected the call and did not picked up again.

Today '12-06-2014' we again received a call from Advocate Pankaj '+918826693285' saying a summoning order 'O37/100422013' has been filled against me and all my legal documents will be blocked until i pay an amount of Rs. 1905/- to tikona and promised a No Objection Certificate from tikona's side. We have again paid the amount. But this time we are going to file an case against them in consumer court. The strange thing is that we received an sms from tikona that our services have been resumed. It seems they plan to charge us again next month.

We are looking for some advice on the matter as of how to file a case against them and what should be the charges and please let me know if someone else is also interested.

edited June 2014

Dear Qasim,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed June 12, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

edited June 2014

Dear Mr. Baqri,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, our team member tried calling on your registered mobile number however there was no response.

We confirm that your Tikona service account has been terminated.

Post full and final calculation, we confirm there are no dues pending on your account and no refund is applicable.

Also the bill reminder calls have been stopped against your account.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

• edited June 2014
    Dear Mr. Baqri,

Greetings from Tikona.

We confirm that your Tikona service account has been terminated.

Also the bill reminder calls have been stopped against your account.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Sumit Chauhan, I was Using Tikona service and due to their bad service I had to disconnect it.
    I had paid my bills and from their side a person came and took the device also but they were still calling me to pay my dues for the months in which I have not used their internet service.
    They have now filled a case against me claiming that I have to pay them Rs 2400 and I do not know for what I have to pay this amount.
    I have to file a case against them because I have not used their internet service and they are charging me without any reason.
    Also the person who came to collect the pending amount told me that from now on I will not receive any call and my dues are all clear and he took Rs 1200 from me and gave no receipt also.
    I need help to solve this issue as I have to claim from Tikona for providing bad service and mental harassment.
    I have taken tikona wireless broadband connection. They have taken 3000 rs from me for 2 mbps speed promise. The connection didn't worked even a single day. They have sent engineers 10 times but they cannot solve a problem. Finally I have asked for refund after two month, they disconnected the service and now they are not refunding my money.

This is happen to many of my friend as well.

I was using Tikona Services for almost an year and even if I had many issues with the intermittent disconnection and speed I continued to use it until June, when I had too many issues with the connection. I had filed multiple complaints and mostly their answer was to fix the issue in 24 hours or 3 day and so on; finally decided to discontinue using their services.

I called up the call center and asked them to disconnect the services and also told them that I would not be paying for the services anymore, since I did not get proper service. That was end of the case from my side, but Tikona took around 2 months time to disconnect my connection and is currently asking me to pay an amount of Rs: 2300 (more than 2 month's charges). I completely refuse to pay this amount.

Tikona Service ID No 1108884663.

Appreciate any help in resolving this issue.

Thank You!
    edited September 2014

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 9, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

edited September 2014

Dear Mr. Rathi,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your feedback and will share the same with our respective team.

With regards to our conversation on September 12, 2014, we confirm that your Tikona service has been terminated.

Post full and final calculation, a refund cheque of Rs. 341/- has been processed. The refund cheque will be delivered at your registered address within 25 working days.