PAN CARD not delivered by NSDL

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Name - ramesh dilip kondhalkar
    pan no - chspk3895e
    ack no - 050300300711850
  • edited December 2011
    I am Mrs. Rakhee Jithesh Bhasker. My PAN no. is alloted and my pan no. is ARVPJ4474B. PAN card has been dispatched on 26/9/11 by speed post , awb number . ea6683687921n. But still not delivered by the post office.

Rakhee Jithesh
    rakhee_bhaskar@hotmail.com
    NAMASKRAM SIR/MADAM

MY ACKNOLEGMENT NO : 050320300871422
    MY NAME : DUDHAT SURESHBHAI RAVJIBHAI
    MY FATHER NAME : DUDHAT RAVJIBHAI MOHANBHAI
    DESIPECH DATE : 02/12/2011
    PAN CARD NO : BFVPD 4958 R

Thank you very much Alloted my PAN CARD, But i am not received my pan card, The Courier People Not Delivered Sir / Madam, They People Send Back Yours Office in MUMBAI .It take Time More Than Two Month.It is How's Mistake I don't Know Sir/Madam, I am Working in South Central Railway in RENIGUNTA, I was not given my pan card Number it is very sereise in my Account section. I will not take my SALARY Also Sir/ Madam, Please can you HELP ME Sir/ Madam.Please can Delivery This Address Sir /Madam..Can you HELP THIS ONE SIR/MADAM.

MY ADDRESS

DIST.AMRELI 365460
    INDIA . Thanking you Sir/Madam
  • primemartprimemart Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    The following shipment of PAN card (ACKNOWLEDGMENT NUMBER: 881030205443065) is shown as delivered on expressit website as shown below. I want to inform you that we have not received this courier as of till date and also there is no one named as Mukesh in our home. I spoke to Mr sood from expressit in Saharanpur and he says that the courier is with him and he updated the website as delivered just to complete the formalities and he will deliver the PAN card after few days. It’s been more than a month but still he is repeating the same thing.
    I have also spoken to expressit customer care many times but no resolution in the matter.

I request NSDL india to change their Saharanpur vendor from expressit to someone else. I am also going to file the same complaint on consumer forum also and also an FIR against expressit.

Airwaybill Number: 20071791213

Nitin Garg
    Cell - 9717010029
  • vel muruganvel murugan Junior Member
    Dear officer

I had applied for pancard on three months back. i Had received amy pan no on december 22nd via message.My Pan No is AOQPV4535D. But still now i was not received my pan card. kindly send the card immediatly
  • edited January 2012
    Please send my PAN card on

Chunnu jha
    Village post Nanpur
    District Sitamarchi
    PIN No. 843333
    Bihar
  • Harpreet2326Harpreet2326 Junior Member
    SIR/ MADAM
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CARD IN 2010. I TALKED AT Aaykar Sampark Kendra (0124-2438000) AND WAS TOLD THAT MY PAN CARD WAS DISPATHCHED TO ME ON 29-09-2010 VIDE EXPRESS LOGISTICS BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET. PLEASE HELP. MY PAN CARD NO IS CYZPS6313M. ACKNOWLDEMENT NO ISIS 050170100904033
    Shri HARPREET SINGH
    20-L B BLOCK
    MODEL HOUSE
    JALANDHAR Punjab 144001
  • subrat sawsubrat saw Junior Member
    Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is SUBRATA KUMAR SAW and my Acknowlwdgment number : 031340100075701 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is BQVPS1436E. PAN card has been dispatched on 7-Jan-2008,But my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....reply back,

Your's faithfuly
    Subrata Kumar Saw,
    subrat_kumar11@yahoo.com
    +91 9438709198 [/QUOTE]
  • sujina.c@gmail.comsujina.c@gmail.com Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Dear mam.
    I have applied pan card for my sister and mother through our nsdl website,i have despatched the requierd id proofs,but when i visiting the pan card status it will display that
    'we are not yet receiving the supporting documents"

881010111762502-chinnappillai rejina
    881010111762126-chinnappillai kamalavalli.
    Kindly help me.

sujina.
    Cuddalore
    dear sir ,
    my name is renu sharma, my acknowledgement no. 010390201310414 and pan no. DZSP2161E it is send by speed post bill no. EM1749978641N BUT due to wrong address i m not received it yet kindly send to this address Future Human Development limited. B-1/ H-9/ 1, 2nd floor ,Mohan co operative , Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044

regards renu sharma
  • edited April 2012
    My PAN card has been dispatched on 11th of april 2012 by first flight couriers pvt.ltd vide airway bill no. ZB3198890, to my address, which was given for a correction . But i still did not receive my courier containing my Pan Card. I went to the courier service office regarding the inquiery of the courier they were not able to give me appropriate answere and told me to inquire it to NSDL regarding the concern so sir I Kndly request you to take the necessary action against my complaint, as i have to get my self registered in the sales tax office for my tin number so that i could get a registration in any of the government division as i am a contractor, sir my business is suffering a lot as you know all the registration in every government division happens in april.
    Sir please help me with it.
    thanking you,

yours sincerely,
    vikas anand,
    shahi bhawan, new awas vikas coloney
    near hanuman mandir, betiahata,
    gorakhpur (273001) U.p.
    (pan no. APWPA7737F)
  • edited April 2012
    pan card dispatched at 14 april bt nt deliverd yet by speed post vide airway bill no-EM193355275IN,
  • edited April 2012
    I have not receive my pan card which is dispatched on 20-April-12 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM197278631IN,
    Pls send this Pan Card asap. When i check online my pan status its showing the following message:-

Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee was not available'. The same has been re-dispatched on 20-Apr-2012 by Speed Post vide airway bill no. EM197278631IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Details :-

1. Acknowledgment Number : 050910300629856
    2. Name : VIKAS MANN
    3. Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BDGPM3877H

Contact No :- +91-9718576285
    Email ID :- vikasmann555@gmail.com

Please Provide my pan card its urgent.

Vikas Mann

Ref: Acknowledgment Number :881030112225966

I had applied for PAN Card on 24-04-2012. And I've sent the PAN application as per the guidelines on the website along with the supporting documents via speed post.

Speed post tracking shows my post was delivered

My bank account has also been debited with the fee for the PAN Card on 29-10-2011 in your favor.

I have tracked my PAN Application status on the website. It still indicates -
    "We have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your PAN application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to NSDL to enable us to process your PAN application at the earliest." which clearly is not the case.

Frequent attempts to connect to call center has failed too as all the executives are busy.

Kindly update me on the status on the PAN Card. And also as to when I would receive it, as I require it urgently.

GM SIR
    MUZAFFARNAGAR(UTTAR PRADESH), PIN-251309
    AND ALSO SEND ME SPEED POST NO. BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT FOR ME URGENTLY
    THANKS ALOT
  • edited May 2012
    MY pan card No. IS AHYPH9778D dispatched at 19 april but not deliverd yet by speed post vide airway bill no- EM197356991IN, SO PLEAS RESEND MY PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSIBAL.

PLEASE CONTECT ME-09719437108
    YOUR PAN DETAILS
    PAN : BONPM1705C
    FIRST NAME : RAJAT
    MIDDLE NAME : KUMAR
    SURNAME : MOHAPATRA
    JURISDICTION : BBN/W/6/6

THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY PAN CARD DETAILS.
    PLZ SEND MY PAN CARD TO MY ADDRESS, BELOW MENTIONED.

S/O: MRS ANJALI MOHAPATRA
    AT: GANAPATI NAGAR, BALIA (KUKUDAPADA)
    PO: BALASORE
    PIN: 756001
    STATE: ODISHA
    MOB: 9439902156
    E-MAIL: rajat_r1@yahoo.co.in
  • edited May 2012

I apply on-line correction my Pan-card and on-line payment with my Bank of Baroda DEBIT CARD,
    So Rs.96 is cutoff my at this time but Acknowledgement and transaction Number Not generate in my Browser,
    Please Check my Pan Status and cutoff my rupees so send me mail my status and third time same issues with me.

And Most important think check my Pan-card Status as a like RAFALIYA RAJESH HIMATBHAI that correct information
    but
    In my recent Pan-card Print is RAFATLIYA RAJESH HIMATBHAI
    IN my Surname is "RAFALIYA" but print is "RAFATLIYA", Character "T" is add in print but check Pan Status is not Allow "T" in my surname...
    without "T" is means RAFALIYA RAJESH HIMATBHAI is correct status report..

My Birth Day is 18th July 1987.......

WHAT SOLUTION IN IT....
  • edited May 2012
    APPLIED TAN No. 16/03/12 But Not Alloted My Tan No. my Loss Last Date Expire Deposits TDS (30/04/12) & TDS Return (15/05/12)
    Plese Sugeest This Problem Soloution
    Complain Regarding Non delivery of PAN Card,

I have applied for Pan on 26-04-2012 and my acknowledgment No is 881020112265624 . As per details given on site, PAN no is issued to me but physical PAN card is returned. I am residing in Rural area where proper courier service is not working. So I request you to resent it through ordinary post or speed post.
    Default PAN CARD NOT delivered by NSDL

I am Doddapeer Umbreen Taj MY PAN Acknoledgement no. is 030400201030555 , pan no.- ADDPU0571A DISPATCH By vide airway speed post

bill no.- EM221422999IN On 24 may- 2012 . BUT yet I have NOt recieved.. Please send my pan card on following address for communication-

Sherwood High
    # 01, Basavanpura, NICE Road Junction,
    Bannerghatta Road,
    Bangalore- 83.
  • Pawan Kumar chaturvediPawan Kumar chaturvedi Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    Default PAN CARD NOT delivered by NSDL

I am Pawan Chaturvedi pan no.- ARVPC0626N

I had applied for same on 10 june 2011 . BUT yet I have NOt recieved.. Please send my pan card on following address for communication-

TH-27,Akash Ganga
    E-8,arera colony,
    Bhopal
    My no. is 9589708301

• edited June 2012
    I did not received my pan card number so please send me my pan card number
  • edited June 2012
    I am NITU CHAUHAN MY PAN Acknoledgement no. is 050210405682172 , pan no.- ARUPC2256K DISPATCH By vide speed post

On13-Aug-2011.

seal colony,2nd floor
    howrah -711101
    mob-09836300787
  • edited June 2012
    i shelkar avinash my pan card not deliverd plz sir my pan card deliverd following address
    Rajapur ,
    tal-sangamner
    dist-ahamdnagar
    state- maharastra
    Dear sir/madam ,
    my pan card has not reached me at my adress. Please resend it or send it to the agency (nsdl) office. And my father`s name is given wrong by the agency please correct it to dadapeer. As it is given as doddapeer. Please make arrangements and do what is needed.
    default pan card not delivered by nsdl

i am doddapeer umbreen taj my pan acknoledgement no. Is 030400201030555 , pan no.- addpu0571a dispatch by vide airway speed post

bill no.- em221422999in on 24 may- 2012 . But yet i have not recieved.. Please send my pan card on following address for communication-

sherwood high
    # 01, basavanpura, nice road junction,
    bannerghatta road,
    bangalore- 83.
  • edited June 2012

I have applied for the pan card,the acknowledgement number is- 012460300423535 and when i checked the status i found it as dispatched . then Igave a telephonic request to one of the executive at your customer care. lateron I crosscheck the status it showed that it has been despatched by speedpost on 9 may with bill no- EM21432155IN but still I have not received it . kindly help me and guide me what to do.
  • edited June 2012
    my pan aknolege no. Is 061100200027366 and pan card no aloted to me is bdtpg0668r .
    My pan card delivered by nsdl two time but my pan card not reach at my home . Please deliver my pan card on my office address.
    My office address is shivam road lines , f-118 ,transport nagar , bhilwara (rajasthan) pin no.311001.
    Contect no. 9887883149,9785200067.
  • edited June 2012
    I (Daya Eductional Trust) applied for PAN card. PAN NUMBER ALLOTED TO ME IS AABTD7024L. THE CARD HAS BEEN DISPATCHED ON WRONG ADDRESS. kindly arrange PAN card at the earliest to the address given below...

Daya Educational Trust cum Spectrum, the cantonment of Education