PAN CARD not delivered by NSDL

Comments

• edited April 2011
    My PAN Card (AMQPV0179D) is wantedly undelivered by Blue Dart Express Ltd. Courier ,Hyderabad .
    we request you to look in to the matter and do the need full. Pan application ack.
    no.032700300228186.

My Address: Plot No-18, Kalavathi residency, G1,Ganesh nagar,Hyderabad-500054.Andhra pradesh

Mobile NO is : 9849093039

Ravali
  • edited April 2011
    I come to know through web my pan but till date no pan card is received
    Hello Sir,
    This is my kind request to you that please kindly see into my matter of not receiving the Pan Card from your end till date. I have applied for the Pan Card just 1 Month before and got the Pan No. 11 days ago but still have not received the Pan card....Kindly do pay your attention to this.

Thanking You

Yours sincerely,
    Neha Srivastava
  • edited April 2011

I, RAHUL AMBADAS GAIKWAD,I had submitted pan card application form, DATE:24 feb,2011,This is my kind request to you that please kindly see into my matter of not receiving the Pan Card from your end till date.but after 41 DAYS i didn't recieved my pan card .pan card dispatch DATE:11/03/2011.Please help to get PAN card as early as possible.

Yours sincerely,
    RAHUL AMBADAS GAIKWAD,
    top most urgent

THE PAN . ACKNOWLEDGE NO. 030190700159410
  • edited April 2011

I would like to inform you that i had requested for PAN card in Jan month to NSDL( Sonu Photostate HM-1, Phase-4, Mohali, near PTL Chowk ph no - 0172-5095264) but still i am not received my PAN card as i have already checked status from my acknowledgment number-027180100016801 and found that card has returned to NSDL.

Further, i visited to the person from him i requested for PAN card but he said to me that i am not responsible for the delivery of PAN card. Therefore, i request you to kindly look into the matter and take necessary action to concerned person and provide my PAN card to me as soon as possible because of i need it very much.

Sham Singh.

Contact Number:9646313057
    Email ID: sam.jasrotia@gmail.com
  • edited April 2011
    I, Subhankar Mazumder, applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 020700100159550 , and PAN no is alloted to me is BKMPM6668M as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 21-Mar-2011 by SPEED POST as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

Hope your quick & possitive action in this matter Oblige.

c/o Subrata Mazumder
    pandu rly bazar
    p.o : Pandu , Assam
    dist : Kamrup
    Guwahati : 781012
    mobile no: 09706579606
  • edited May 2011

Myself HEENA DUA. My Pan card acknowledgement no . 010390201042922 is this. i didn't receive my pan card or any mail. plz chk and deleiverd my pan card on below address and e-mail id

Address
    AA-7 3rd floor
    Shalimar bagh
    New Delhi-110088
    Email- Heenadua491@yahoo.co.in
  • edited May 2011
    my name is Tabassum Khan, i had applied for my pan card before a year ago with my brother and i haven't yet received my pan card, my brother received his pan card with wrong date of birth plz send both the pan cards as early as possible as we both are student and we want to apply for education loan it's too urgent i got my pan card no. on net
    ACKNOLEDGEMENT No.- 055610100029831
    NAME- TABASSUM KHAN
    CATEGORY- INDIVIDUAL
    STATUS- Your PAN card dispatched by courier was returned undelivered to NSDL after which it was re-dispatched by speed post. However, the PAN card was again returned undelivered to NSDL on 29-Oct-2010. Please contact NSDL or the TIN-Facilitation Centre (TIN-FC) where application was made by you.
    Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BTEPK5730P
    And my brother information is

pan - BTEPK6057K
    DOB- 21 SEP 1993
    Dear Sir /Madam

I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 070461900050883 , and PAN no is alloted to me is DJTPSO531P as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 28-APR-2011 by Bluedart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no. 44281302483 as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the alternate address given below...

D-9 SEC- 36 , NOIDA -201301
    CONTACT NO. : 9899701612
  • edited May 2011

As per NSDL, my PAN card has been dispatched on 04-May-2011 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM782554303IN, at the address for communication

Allotted Permanent Account Number (PAN) : CANPK9305H

Please help me to trace out
    Ramkaran wrote: »
    My name is RAMKARAN and my pan requet no. is 012460200138923 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is BPRPK4701B . PAN card has been dispatched on 25-May-2010 by speed post but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....

india iss abest country........
  • edited June 2011
    satish,

I had applied for a pan card but i got the no. of the pan card on the internet & it shows delivered but till date i havn't recivied my pan card. therefore i request you to kindly get my pancard re deilivered as soon as possible.

thanking you
  • edited June 2011
    I have applied for New PAN card refrence to these details:

Acknowledgement Number : 010380300139521
    Name : AKASH
    Category : Individual
    Status :
    Permanent Account Number (PAN): ATWPA6919R,

Kindly, issue my pan card on the same address as given below as soon as possible
  • rainapur24rainapur24 Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    PANCARD NOT RECEIVIED.

ACKNOLEDGEMENT NO. 881020200183701

I am tryint to reach NSDL customer care No. 020 - 2721 8080 but there is no response on it. Please provide me the NSDL customer care no.

Rakesh
  • ravi979525ravi979525 Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    I am RAVI SHANKAR DEVEDI MY PAN Acknoledgement no. is 027950100029261 , pan no.- BDNPD7778R DISPATCH By vide airway speed post

bill no.- EM832935103IN On 22 july 2011 . BUT yet I have NOt recieved.. Please send my pan card on followin address for commnication-

S/O SRI BALMUKUND DEVEDI
    VILL. AND POST- MAHULI
    DIST. - SANTKABIRNAGAR (U.P.)
    PIN- 272172
  • anp1987anp1987 Junior Member
    SIR,

My name is Anoop Kumar Tiwari and my pan requet no. is 050220300782072 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is AIXPT3965G . PAN card has been dispatched on 09-Aug-2011 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM000155740IN. but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....

Your's faithfuly
    Anoop Kumar Tiwari
    anp1987@gmail.com
  • sandip_lsandip_l Junior Member
    sandip
    SIR,

My name is Sandip Parshuram Lonkar and my pan requet no. is 060640200623715 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is AHRPL7318J . PAN card has been dispatched on 09-Aug-2011 by Blue dart express ltd courier vide airway bill no. 44370826511. but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....

Your's faithfuly
    Sandip Parshuram Lonkar
    lonkar.sandip27@gmail.com
  • tipsytipsy Junior Member
    Ack No 030130401170936
    Name : S***ADA ASHOK P***R
    Category : Individual
    Status :
    Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee was not available'.
    The same has been re-dispatched on 23-Aug-2011 by Speed Post vide airway bill no. EM004934935IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

After using postal service tracking for speed post, it does not shows any status. Please help deliver my pan card, and its very urgent for me needed for
    bank deposits.
  • khemraj jainkhemraj jain Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    Income Tax PAN Services Unit, (NSDL), 3rd floor, Sapphire Chambers, Near Baner Telephone Exchange, Baner, Pune-411045
    [h=3]Message Body[/h]Dear Sir,

I have received message on my mobile from Overnite Express Ltd. 10/8/2011, that "please collect your pan card from office. I have warn him I shall not collect pan card from your office, it is your duty to identify my postal address and delivered the same. It is 30 days have been passed the courier agencies does not delivered the same to me. My Pan No. ADPPJ6213N vide ack. no. 031030100199464 bill no. 611102503.

You are rquested to delivered my Pan card my postal address and instruct to courier services for the same. I am not bound to collect my pan card from courier office.

Yours faithfully

K.R. Jain
  • ALOKAGRAHARI2011ALOKAGRAHARI2011 Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    My Pan Acknowledgement no.062030200134195 & Pan no. CFDPK0847M, which was dispatched on 16-Sep-2011 by speed post my Residencial Address bu not received Still Date 29.09.2011.Please track the Status and Inform me.My Mobile No.09984958592My Present Address: SrSURESH KUMAR tripathiS/o Stya Narayan TripathiVill & Post Hathiyagad, Near Maskanwa BazarDistt- Gonda Pin 271305
  • vikas.prince143vikas.prince143 Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 024250200112902 , and PAN no is alloted to me is AYLPA1874H as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 15-9-2011 by courier vide airway bill no. EM026333310IN as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

Hope your quick & possitive action in this matter Oblige.

Kumar Vikas anand
    S/o- Shree Arun kumar
    Vill+ Post- Israyan kala
    Bhaya- Kumar khand
    Dist-- Madhepura ( Bihar) 852112
  • jivin Johnjivin John Junior Member
    HI,

I am Jivin John, submitting this complaint on behalf of my father Joohny Kutty who has applied for a Pan Card few months back through South Indian Bank we have not received the pan card yet please do the need full as we urgently need the pan card the reference number i received from bank is 514778536 .

Thanking You

Jivin John
  • mahalaxmimahalaxmi Junior Member
    [h=2]Dear Sir,

As per NSDL, my PAN card has been dispatched on 26-Sep-2011 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM033434322IN , at the address for communication
    Allotted Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AHAPH8479H

Please help me to trace out
    [/h]
  • MEER SABEENA BHANUMEER SABEENA BHANU Junior Member
    hello sir,
    i'm sorry to inform you that that pancard was not yet delivered, kindly see where it has got problem and take necessary action,
    send it as sOon as possible. acknowledgement num 022250200088174, andwhen pan card status has been checked found it has been delivered on
    27th september but not yet delivered it has shown that it was sent by first flight couriers bil no ZB6455589 and pan card num has given BPDPM8719M.
    Please take necesaary action against and send it as soon as possible.
    your's truly,
    meer sabeena bhanu,
    santhoshigondesi@gmail.com
    sabeena.simple@gmail.com
    8121955243
    Dear Sir ,

I have submitted PAN Card Application on Dated - 20th Sept 2011 but till date I am not getting any status on internet or ay ohter updates.

They gave me one no to check my PAN card application status # 521243429.

Can you please suggest me what to do next ?

Can you please give me the porper contact details to where i can check the status.

SIR!

SUB:MY PAN CARD DID'T RECEIVED TILL NOW (AOCPV1127M)

AS I RECEIVED MESSAGE FROM YOU -MY PAN CARD HAS BEEN DISPATCHED ON 04/10/2011 BY SPEED POST VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO EM041677621IN. BUT I DID't RECEIVED PAN CARD TILL NOW. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL TO ME.

YOURS SINCERELY,
    V V V SUBRAMANYAM.
  • edited October 2011
    Sir, my PAN card no BEWPD8268J is dispatched on 26-sept-2011 by speed post vide airway bill no EM033472949IN. but I did"nt deliver still please check it over and deliver me soon . contact. 09436607646
  • edited October 2011
    Sir, My PAN card no. BEWPD8268J has been dispatch on 26-sept-2011 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM033472949IN but I did"nt deliver still, please check it over and deliver me soon. contact no. 09436607646
    Dear sir madam
    I Manisha Avinash Desai, i submitted an application of PAN Card to the alankit at lower parel, the acknowledgment no. 021960300950195 on dated 11 July 2011. but Pan Card was not delivered on my communication address. when i saw personal to your site the courier agency i.e. Blue Dart Courier web site show the incorrect air bill No.44369172374 which shows the following massage.

Numbers Not Found - 44369172374,

No matching Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number. The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
    Incorrect Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number entry
    Invalid Waybill/Reference Number entry.
    The Waybill number varies between 8 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
    For multiple queries, please separate each waybill or reference number with a comma only. e.g. 23553642,12345678,45892634
    Incorrect Option Selection.
    You may have selected a Waybill option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
    There is no information on the Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered.
    Please try again later.

with the above your mistake, i faced three month. so i can not produced the PAN any where

therefore i request to you that please resend my PAN Card on my Communication Address as possible as early .

thanking you