PAN CARD not delivered by NSDL

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Acknowledgement Number : 030260100559614
    Name : PREMKUMAR
    Category : Individual
    Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 06-Nov-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM625633835IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
    Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BKPPP2275L

Your quick action would be very favorable.
  • edited November 2010
    hi,

Sir My Reliance No. 9023242025 &Reliance Gsm Cut Balance of 5 times without any reasons please reqest my return balance ?
  • edited December 2010
    i applied for new pan card. my application no is 510152863 and pan no ALTPT4111B And Consignment no is EW440162268IN And in status it is dispached on 11-11-2010 from kolkata. so sir pls tell me

THANKS
    my address-STERLITE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
    E1 E2 E3 MIDC WALUJ AURANGABAD
    MAHARASTRA-431136
  • edited December 2010
    I had submitted my pan application videacknolegment number 08o360208073482 on27 nov.2008.ihadnot recieved mypancard tilldate.one massage hasbeen shown onmobil that your pancardhasbeendispachedon 10 apr.2009 butnot recieved titoday.my mobnois 9431162627. Myresidencialaddressisasunder sunita kumari d/o y.p.shukla at-shivalayacolony(near goalbuilding more) hirak road p.o. K.g. Ashram dhanbad dist.dhanbad jharkhand 829106
  • edited December 2010
    Hi my name is sravani.i applied pan card in oct 2010.In net they have given pan number,but i didn't recieve it by post.
    please check it once
    D.Lakshmi narayana
    PAN Card not received

I applied for new PAN card,to me with acknowledgement number is 035025821 , and PAN no is alloted to me is ANFPD6813L and for my Son D.Manoharacharyulu with acknowledgement number 023835011,is alloted to him is as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been Applied on 31-012008 respectively by Speed post as per NSDL web site PAN card status reports, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

We are really sorry to note that these many individuals are suffering due to delay in the delivery of PAN
    Cards which are very essential.

THANKS
    my address-H.NO1-8-874,
    7/3RT,PRAKASH NAGAR,
    BEGUMPET,HYDERABED-500016
  • edited December 2010
    I apply for pan card.Pan card number alloted me,But Pan Card Not received by me.
    NSDL show status is this thing -(Your PAN card has been dispatched on 24-Nov-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM631712665IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.),but i have not found my Pan Card. Pl. do needful.

Ram Shabd Singh
    Mob. 09651997115
    Sir/Mdam,
    Iapplied for the new pan card , till didn,t receive it acknowledgement no : 060090100261656 , due to the reason mentioned consinee is not available, please make arrangement to get my PAN card as soon as possible.
    Thanks&Regards,

pradeepa,
    04324-262542
    Respected Sir/Mam,

I applied for the PAN Card for me with the below detailed regrets.
    The NSDL website showed the status that the PAN Card was dispatched on 17-nogv-2010 but when I did not receive it on time. Upon asking, the NSDL executives provided the Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no 2966992733 which i don't know where to check and how to check?I kindly request you to review & advice accordingly.
    my acknowledge number is 027220100052843
    Your quick action would be very favorable.
  • edited January 2011
    I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 033190100278996, and PAN no is alloted to me is AXJPG3982F as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 06-Jan-2011 by SPEED POST as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

Gaikwad Shambhuraj Vishnudas
    C/O Brahmadeodada Mane Sah.Bank Ltd.Solapur
    113-A,Siddheshwar Peth,Solapur
    Pin No-413 001
    Mobile - 8888852727
  • edited January 2011
    My pan card has been dishpetch on 8 jan. But not received yet (15-01-11).
  • edited January 2011
    My pan card has been dishpetch on 8 jan. But not received yet (18-01-11).
    01-11-2011 10:48 AMgaikwad shambhuraj
    PAN yet not received

My acknowledgement number is 030420300415971, PAN no is alloted to me is APZPC9261M as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 24-dec-2010 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB7332913 as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

jillalamudi chowdary
    C/O Mulakalur D.no.1-22,
    nuzendla (mandal),Vinukonda (thaluka)
    guntur (dist)
    Andhrapradesh
    Mobile - 09966353606
    pan cart not recevied

My pan card has been dishpetch on 15 Jan. But not received yet (24-01-11).

My acknowledgement number is 062410100133006, PAN no is alloted to me is BJGPM2633D as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 15-jan-2011 by Express It Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. 2980888083. as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

9B/9 Kishan Garh Vasant Kunj Near Gaushala Mandir New Delhi-110070
    Mobile -09999328474
    pan cart not recevied

My pan card has been dishpetch on 15 Jan. But not received yet (24-01-11).

9B/9 Kishan Garh Vasant Kunj Near Gaushala Mandir New Delhi-110070
    Mobile -09999328474
  • edited January 2011

As per NSDL website infromation,My PAN card was dispatched(ACK No.881020201821476) on 25th Jan 2011 by Speed post./But they didn't mentioned any reference number for the same. I haven’t received till now my PAN card and it is very urgent to as some of works pending due to PAN card. quest you help on this.
    name change
    correct name-akhileshwar sharma

please correct this name

kumar ko hatana hai
    please
  • edited February 2011
    the above mentioned PAN Card is wantedly undelivered by Blue Dart Express Ltd. Courier and sent the card Back
    we request you to look in to the matter and do the need full.The ack.no.is 44185364930 and Pan application ack.
    no.014840100380560.
    respected sir
    my self sreedhara G i applyed for pan card in 2006 but its not delivered to my adress but i got pan number it is BNRPS5610M here am requesting you to please guide me how can i get that pan card
  • edited February 2011
    sir, the above pan card is not received till today.plz send that pan cardso soon.
  • edited February 2011
    I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 513468632, and PAN no is alloted to me is AYZPR7823D as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched date not show as per NSDL web site, PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

RAHUL KUMAR RAI
    C/O SANJAY RAIKWAR
    4,LIG AHILYAPURI,RADIO COLONI,INDORE
    Pin No-452001
    Mobile - 7828782931
    respected sir
    my self RAHUL KUMAR RAI i applyed for pan card in2010, NOV but its not delivered to my adress but i got pan number it is AYZPR7823D, APPLICATION NO.999999999, AND ACKNOWLEDGE NO, 513468632 here am requesting you to please guide me how can i get that pan card

RAHUL KUMAR RAI
    C/O SANJAY RAIKWAR
    ADD- 4,LIG AHILYAPURI RADOI COLONY,INDORE
    PIN NO-452001
    MO.NO.= 7828782931/9755162267
  • edited March 2011
    I am Ramdhan from Faridabad. I have not received pan card. My Ack no. is 011480200181531.

Please resend our Pan card
  • Ruchi SaklaniRuchi Saklani Junior Member
    edited March 2011
    I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 881030108322674 , and PAN no is alloted to me is DGFPS4829K as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 26-Feb-by speed post vide airway bill no. EM718560415IN, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

Village - Bhainskoti,
    P.O.- Kamand
    Dist- Tehri Garhwal
    Uttrakhand
    Pin Code - 249131

• edited March 2011
    I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 060930201705155 , and PAN no is alloted to me is BCQPK8989M as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 21-MARCH-2011 by blu datt Ltd. courier v, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

Hope your quick & possitive action in this matter Oblige.

Deepak kumar c/o Ashok kumar singh
    Ashok general store
    block A, secter 27,
    Premi colony ,house no 20
    faridabad (Haryana)121003
    Sharma photostate (near sanden vikas)
    Mobile - 9711321082
  • edited March 2011
    I have applied for PAN last year,2008. I got the number after six months through my agent and my PAN no. is CEKPS1867K. whatever. I am in need now. So please the needful and dispatch my PAN in the following address
    Saroj kumar sah, S/o-Pashupati sah,village+Post-Jhalaun,ps-Ladania,dist-madhubani,BIHAR ,PIN-847232, my acknowledgment n.-060970206230651,CONTACT N.06246275304
  • edited March 2011
    I am Gulshan Rai not received my pan card no AZEPR6585Q not recieved till date. Your goodself has despatched the same by speed post vide Airway Bill No. EM701895888IN. at the address for communication. Your requested to enquired the matter.
  • edited March 2011
    I am Kavita. NSDL alloted me pan number BAJPR4471A . But my pan card not deliver to me . I wish kindly help me for getting my Pan Card. Its Very Urgent for me
  • edited March 2011

I applied for new PAN card and i got acknowledgement from NSDL and i checked online status it is already despatched on 18-Mar-2011, but still now i haven't received it. My PAN Application No:061610100340821 and PAN No Alloted is: BCVPB3172J.

Please help to get PAN card as early as possible.

My Corresponding Address is:

PIN-583123
    mobile:9663541627
    mail: m_busireddy@yahoo.co.in
  • edited April 2011
    MY PAN CARD IS NOT DELIVERED BUT I SHOWEN IN THE SITE OF NSDL Your PAN card has been dispatched on 11-Mar-2011 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM739066568IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
  • edited April 2011

I was made a pan card of my mother on 25.2.11. and it is dispetch on23.3.11. but he is not recive now till.Its treaking number is EM2315300IN