PAN CARD not delivered by NSDL

rahulbmarurahulbmaru Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Government Department
pan-card-1.jpgRespected Sir/s,

I applied for the PAN Card for my mother with the below detailed regrets.
The NSDL website showed the status that the PAN Card was dispatched on 24-09-2009 but when I did not receive it on time. Upon asking, the NSDL executives provided the Speed Post Tracking No.EM142804616IN which I doubt is a fake no. provided to me. The complete email which I posted to
NSDL is enclosed. I kindly request you to review & advice accordingly.

Encl: - Email sent to NSDL

"Top Most Urgent"

Dear All,

Kindly review the previous email as below.
The PAN acknowledge no. is 881020105543900 and the PAN allotted is BANPM9722R and Dispatched on 24-09-2009.

I enquired in the Postal Department of any intimation or delivery of the PAN Card but regretfully learned that no PAN Card has been received by the department, then I enquired with your Call Centre at 020-27218080 twice. First I was provided with the Speed Post Tracking No.EM142804616IN and tried to track the Consignment on the Indian Post Website and found "no results" for the given tracking no. Thereafter I called at the aforesaid call centre no. "Second time." and was directed to write this mail.

Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest.

Bharati .B. Maru
2nd Floor, Raman Sadan,
Nr. Dev Bhumi Shopping Complex,
Opp. Rly Station, Saphale (E),
Tal - Palghar, Dist - Thane,
Maharashtra, Pin - 401 102

Mob: - 92258 46446
Tel: - 02525 - 231397

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hi all,

My acknowledgement number is 881020202388922. I mailed my form along with the ID proof. As per your conversation received on 12th Dec'09 spellings of my father's name does not match with your data base. I called up the customer service & told them that there is some confusion with your data base as i have submitted the id proof with correct spellings. The agent told me that there would be an enquiry on the document you submitted and then we would process the application. But till now no update from your side. Moreover it is been 2 months that i have submitted the application.
    Would request you to update me with the status atleast and process my application. BEcause i am at no fault if ther eis any confusion in your records. As i have already submitted you the proof with the correct spellings.
  • edited January 2010
    I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 060650100282321 , and PAN no is alloted to me is BMPPK3796P as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 21-Jan-2010 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 2851486551 as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

C/O Ved Prakash
    A - 13 Sanjay Enclave Raja Puri Road
    Nr. Jain Plaza Uttam Nagar New Delhi - 110059
    Mobile - 9311166656
  • edited February 2010
    applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgement number is 070061700103544 , and PAN no is alloted to me is CEWPS9386F as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched , but as per pan card delivery status in your site they mentioned that the courier person cannit get the proper address and the docket was returned back and the address mentioned in the application is correct and the courier person cannot contact me over telephone also, so it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...

C/O varadaraj urs
    no.7,5th main
    M.L.Puram Post,
    J.C.nagar,
    kurubarahalli
    bangalore-86
    Mobile - 9008994892
  • edited April 2010
    my PAN card has been dispatched on 11-MAR-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM109597760IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. But do not delivered plz contact me. ANKIT KUMAR MISHRA MO.NO.09827381343 ...
  • edited April 2010
    Your PAN card has been dispatched on 13-Mar-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM108107252IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

but I haven't received yet contact: 9574799305
    SIR,

My name is SURAJ PRATAP YADAV and my pan requet no. is 050220300466685 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is AETPY9617E . PAN card has been dispatched on 13-May-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM128896894IN. but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....

Suraj pratap yadav
    SIR,

My name is Mayur Bhaskar Sabale and my pan requet no. is 050300300423100 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is CSYPS7693R . PAN card has been dispatched on 18-May-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM127909424IN. but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....

Mayur Bhaskar Sabale
    mayursabale99@gmail.com
  • edited May 2010
    My name is RAMKARAN and my pan requet no. is 012460200138923 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is BPRPK4701B . PAN card has been dispatched on 25-May-2010 by speed post but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....
  • edited June 2010
    My name is Sagar Patil and my pan requet no. is 881020106690345.. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is BHAPP6320C. PAN card has been dispatched on 29-May-2010 by speed post but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card ....
  • edited June 2010
    My name is Kailash samal and my pan no. is BNJPK622IN .PAN card has been dispatched on 03.03.2010 by speed post SPEED POST vide airway bill no.ET495568206IN .but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card .

My Contact Details
    Kailash Ch.Samal
    c/o:Charu Chandra Samal
    At: Balihanti.Po:Anandapur
    Dist:Balasore.Pin:756126(Orissa)
    Phone:09040353101
  • edited June 2010
    Pan card not delivered to my address :
    My name is GOVINDSINGH BARIA and my pan no. is AXWPB5838N .PAN card has been dispatched on 08.06.2010 by speed post SPEED POST vide airway bill no.EM134369279IN .but my pan card is not deliverd .so sir plz Imedetly inquery my pan card .

My Contact Details
    GOVINDSINGH BARIA
    c/o:Mansuri Imran
    At: Hasnen Society.opp. Sessions Court,Gondra,Godhra-389001.
    Po:Godhra.
    Dist:Panchmahal
    State : Gujarat
    Pin:389001.
    Phone:9924018706.
  • edited July 2010
    Sir, My name is Prachir Goel with Pancard acknowledgment number 028831807 and processing fee coupon 027937189. it was dispatched with details
    Application Number 028831807
    Consignment No.
    Status Details -

but i haven't recived it .plz tell wat 2 do
  • edited July 2010
    I have applied for the few of my colleagues to NSDL,on track i get PAN NO. but the status of delivery showing that Cards delivery through courier but return by them as undelivered. Again they showing status as they sent these cards through SPEED POST but didn't get the delivery of these cards till the date. I sent complaint to tininfo@nsdl.co.ion regarding this but didn't get reply from them.I tried to call customer care of NSDL on tel.No.020-27218080 but it is wastage of time and also money coz hear only recording regarding their services and all executives are busy.All the customers who didnt get their PAN CARDS are staying on that address since birth and all post and other courier documents they are getting on time,still worry about how they didnt get their PAN CARDS. Is the information given in Status Column is fake? Is NSDL doesn't have any special deprtment to keep track on this delivery.what about the loss ac cured to the customers and also the waste of time and mentally disturbance.
  • adv.richaadv.richa Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Kindly share your ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER, Last Name/Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Date of Birth/Incorporation/Agreement/Partnership or Trust Deed/Formation of Body of Individuals/Association of Persons.

(Name should be as mentioned in the application form. Applicants other than 'Individuals' should write their name in the field for Last Name/Surname only)

If still have a question :? feel free to contact us again.
    pan-card-1.jpgRespected Sir/s,

I applied for the PAN Card for me with the below detailed regrets.
    The NSDL website showed the status that the PAN Card was dispatched on 07-Jul-2010 but when I did not receive it on time. Upon asking, the NSDL executives provided the Speed Post Tracking No.EM137991482IN which i don't know where to check and how to check?I kindly request you to review & advice accordingly.

• adv.richaadv.richa Moderator
    edited July 2010
    You may contact to the customer care to the bellow mention nos..

Customer Service Hotline : Delhi 1800-11-9888 (toll-free line), Mumbai 022 2615 6125, Chennai 044 2829 2001, Kolkata 033 2212 0476 , Bangalore 080 2286 7302 Hyderabad 040 2346 3922 , Ahmedabad 1800 233 7999 , Pune 020 2612 1570 or call your nearest Speed Post Center
  • edited July 2010
    my sister had not received her PANcard yet.please verify it &send it as soon as posible.
    Sir/Madam
    I applied for PAN Card on 13/04/2010 vide coupon No. 503303413 and I was told that the PAN Card No. CRTPS9384K had been delivered on 24/04/2010 but I have not received if yet. On enquiry at UTI Technology Services Limited, 174, 1st Floor, Rajendra Bhavan (DDA Building), Rajendra Place, NEW DELHI - 110008. I came to know that the card was delivered to Asha Devi whom I did not know.
    Would you please let me know why it was not delivered to the addressee given to you ? It is not my fault. Kindly let me know the outcome of your enquiry.
    yours faithfully
    Shiv Pratap Singh
    C/o. Rudra Pratap Singh
    Sankat Mochan Ashram (Hanuman Mandir)
    R.K. Puram, Sector - 6
    New Delhi - 110 022
    Acknowledgement Number : 060120100444106
    Name : VADAMALAI SHANMUGAM

My PAN card has been dispatched on 21-Jul-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM143184848IN, to my salem address . But i still did not receive my courier containing my Pan Card. I Kndly request you to take the necessary action against my complaint.
    dear sir
    i have applied for pan card by acknowledgement no 060820100002992 . i got mypan no which one
    AJVPB8947R BY NET . but not delivered pan from last five year till now. pl help .

ajay bhatla
  • edited August 2010
    dear sir my name is kavita yelukar acknowledgment no 060450100382221 ihave seen my pan number but not recieved kindly plz send me my address
    SIR,

My name is Ravi Chandra Medidi and my pan acknowledge no. is 060390100391040 .. my pan no. is alloted and my pan no. is BFUPM1590R . PAN card has been dispatched on 07-August -2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM131578281IN. but my pan card is not received to me .so sir plz Imedeatly inquery about my pan card ....

M.Ravi Chandra.
  • edited October 2010

My Pan card status id showing delivered by Blue dart courier from mumbai to Coimbatore, but as we are not in that address currently, we couldn't collect it, hence please deliver it to the following to my father,

G. Jayakumar
    No., 15/1, Anna Nagar,
    N.S.N palayam,
    Coimbatore 31.
    DEAR SIR,
    Bellow mentione PAN card is not received yet, please confirm the details of card and send immediatly to my address. In your mail my name is incorrect . So i requiest you to my name spell is SHRADDHA not SHRADHA

Acknowledgement Number : 071750201099640
    Name : SHRADHA ANIL CHAUDHARI
    Category : Individual
    Status : Your PAN card has been delivered on 10-Sep-2010 by Overnite Express Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. 0456776841,at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
    Permanent Account Number (PAN) : APBPC0459F
  • edited October 2010
    i RAHUL VERMA acknowledge no.881020107642216 has made application for new pan card on 8.10.2010 from nsdl and payment was done by my p.n.b debit card instead of debiting my account once for rs.94 my account is been debited twice for rs.94 .please look into this matter.
  • edited October 2010
    I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgment number is 027970100177246, and PAN no is allotted to me is ALLPV5363M as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on-14-Oct-2010 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. ZB5069761, as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card

Hope your quick & positive action in this matter Oblige.
    Respected Sir/s,

I applied for the PAN Card for me with the below detailed regrets.
    The NSDL website showed the status that the PAN Card was dispatched on 11-10-2010 but when I did not receive it on time. Upon asking, the NSDL executives provided the Speed Post Tracking No.EM608498115IN which is wrong according to speed post dept. i don't know where to check and how to check?I kindly request you to review & advice accordingly.

Dear sir / madam,
    my pan card delivered by mumbai on dated 30.11.2010 through first flight courier (consignment number-zb5712156). But i have not received my pan card till date (10.11.2010).
    The delived address was following :
    Satish chand,
    h.no.-49, mohalla bhureka,
    vill. & po. - nandgaon (mathura) (up)
    mobile no. 9953397162 / 9557804160

you are requested to you plz send my pan card on my gurgaon office address. The address is following :

Satish chand
    c/o m/s. Varun beverages limited,
    plot no. - 31, sector-44,
    institutional area,
    gurgaon-122002 (haryana) (india)
    mobile no. 9953397162 / 9557804160
  • edited November 2010
    I applied for two new PAN card,to me with acknowledgement number is 013500200035545 , and PAN no is alloted to me is ACOPL3083E and for my Son L.V.Chaitanya Sreenivas with acknowledgement number 013500200035512,and PAN no is alloted to him is AGMPL9309B as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on 11-Nov-2010 and 13-Nov-2010 respectively by Speed post as per NSDL web site PAN card status reports, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card at the earliest at the address given below...
    We are really sorry to note that these many individuals are suffering due to delay in the delivery of PAN
    Cards which are very essential.

L.H.VenkataChalam,
    Door No:4-30-3-2,
    Stantanpuram,
    Subbarao Colony,
    Balaji Nagar,
    Kurnool.
    Phone Number:9849657825.
  • edited November 2010
    I applied for a new PAN card,My acknowledgment number is 030260100559614, and PAN no is allotted to me is BKPPP2275L as per NSDL web site and PAN card has been dispatched on-06-Nov-2010 by First Flight Couriers Pvt. Ltd courier vide airway bill no. EM625633835IN, as per NSDL web site, but PAN card yet not received.Thereby it is a kind request to look into the matter as it is very essential for me to get the PAN Card

Hope your quick & positive action in this matter Oblige.