complain about honda dream yuga bike..speedo meter

vkumar.viku@gmail.comvkumar.viku@gmail.com Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Automobile
Dear sir ,
my name is vikas kumar from ranchi jharkhand my concatct no is 9709044108. I have purchased dream yuga bike from premsons diversey pvt ltd. Honda in ranchi,purchase date is 23 july 2012, and regitration no is jh-01au-2904 ,after 5 days puchase my bike speedo meter wire break down.after that i had complained to preamsons honda ,they suggest to me they will install wire free of cost by company, but after my complain they not take any action. Hence my complain is i have paid money for wire after there suggestion.

Vikas kumar

Comments

• edited January 2013
    07/o1/2013 ko dream yuga liya tha ab tk 2 bar bike kharab ho gye hai jisme 1 bar me bawane me 4-5 din lgta hai
  • edited February 2013
    Sir,my name is RAJ KISHORE KUMAR ,i have purchased bike from ANAMIKA HONDA,HAJIPUR(BIHAR),Sir when i had gone to buy this car the dealer said me that mileage of this bike 72kmpl but todday my bike is giving mileage of 40kmpl .i have purchased my bike on 30 january 2013
    MY BIKE DETAILS:-
    Chassis No- ME4JC583AD8184887
    Engine No- JC58E81183802
  • edited March 2013
    Dear sir ,
    my name is vishal Brahmbhatt from ANAND, GUJARAT. I have purchased dream yuga bike from Raj Motors, Honda in ANAND, and regitration no is GJ 23 AJ 8598 , and not even 1900 kms run and my bike stop on 03.03.2013 evening. so i have called next day morning on 04.03.2013 to Raj motors and they have sent their mechanics but they also failed on the spot and they have taken my bike to their workshop and today is 05.03.2013 and still it has not done !! so i have called them and ask that what is the problem ? they have told me that there is one part is not working and they have order to their head office and it will come by today evening (05.03.2013) Raj motors has done their duty, i dont have complain from them, but i have complain to honda motors, can you justify why this new bike got problem withing 1900 kms run. ???????
    i will going to ask raj motors to exchange the bike because withing only 1900 km this bike is giving me problem so don't you think we have rights to ask exchange of bike ???
    and what will be the advantage to buy new bike which amount is INR 56000 ????
    i am waiting for yours positive reply,

Vishal Brahmbhatt
    vishafrica4u@gmail.com
  • edited March 2013
    Dear sir ,
    My name is Raghu.R from Kukat pally, Hyderabad. I have purchased dream yuga bike from Ram Honda on 06.08.2012 Secundrabad , and regitration no is AP28 CH 7403 , and not even 1900 kms run and my bike block smoke is coming and handle pulling rightside , shock absorbes problem desipite of several times appoaroched your technician still the problem is not rectified.Ram honda has not trace out the problom so far, i dont have complain from them, but i have complain to honda motors, can you justify why this new bike got problem withing 1900 kms run. ???????
    i will going to ask ram honda to exchange the bike because withing only 1900 km this bike is giving me problem so don't you think we have rights to ask exchange of bike ???
    and what will be the advantage to buy new bike which amount is INR 56000 ????
    i am waiting for yours positive reply,

R.Raghu
    rachakatla.raghu@gmail.com
  • edited June 2013
    I have purchased Dream yuga bike 14.11.12 at KUN HONDA dealer in chennai. From the begining i have trouble to drive my bike in the cool climate,
    In the rain sesaon i can't drive my bike, So i gave my bike for 1st service (within 300km) on 04.12.12, I report my problem they did nothing just water wash
    and return to me, after also i facing same problem then i gave my bike for 2nd service(within 1300) on 31.12.12 this service also not rectified my problem,After one time i gave my bike under (RR)
    to KUN HONDA service station there also my problem not rectified. What is the issue i don't know engine problem or some other technical problem?. Please notice my problem
    and give good remedy for my bike problem. I expect good reply from your side or exchange my bike.

My bike detail
    Frame no:ME4JC583KC8120826
    Engine no:JC58E1120281.

Thanks&Regards,
    A.MOHAMED NAZEER,
    Mobile:91-9840740217.
    Respected sir
    Mujhe dreamyuga kharidey huye 18 days hi chuke h jis k darmiyan me in 1 servicing b hi chuki h.
    Magar mere engine k head se oil licked ho hi raha h.Maine socha ki servicing k baad problem solve ho jaygi but balke ab toh engine me in b awaaz aa rahi h.
    Plz aap showroom manager se keh kr mera problem solve karey.warna mujhe aap ki complaint honda me in karni hongi.
    Bike number.mh14 dy8598.
    Pune.Maharashtra
    My number.8888854866
  • edited November 2013
    Dear Customer Care Manager,

I am a Honda Dream Yuga 110CC Bike holder having Frame No. “3AD8191895”, Lot No. “0366-21/01(22)” and Engine No. “E81190833”. The Bike I purchased in month of March’13 in name of “Piyush P. Shekhda” from Universal Honda Bapunagar.

It is really hard to share with you that since the day I have brought the bike at doorstep, I am facing below mentioned problem with bike.

• Speedometer not working since after four months. Service Centre is charging as high of Rs.100/- just to install or say fir the wire taken from outside vendor. The same problem we found in more than 3 Dream Yuga in our group. I have taken a speedometer wire and installed in service centre but within two days it got stopped working and again it is installed by service centre. but in next 7 days again now it is stopped working. there must be some issue with meter in bike.

I have mailed to customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com with many other issues with bike but till time no reply from company side.

Piyush Shekhada
    Ahmedabad
  • edited December 2013
    Sir my name amar nath H P mere byk ka acsedant 30 din pehly hua tha or ajnce baly usy repeyr nhe kr rhy 2-3 din ka time dety rehty h kangra vjresbre honda se athroed nagrota surian m ajnase h plz sir solof my problam my cont no 9882665021 9816888476
  • edited February 2014
    Sir, Its pity that I suffer too much because of Low mileage. I took the decision to buy Dream Yuga with the hope of getting good mileage of 72..But I dont even get 50... Its really cheating from the part of company a well estabilished company in the world. So I humbly request you to take necessary action . There are many of my friends who suffer this same problem. My Mob number is 9446765753
  • edited March 2014
    dear sir, honestly speaking I feel myself cheated after purchasing DREAM YUGA bike bcz instead of stated mileage of 72 km/l, it is just giving 35km/l even after 4 servicing.I do bone breaking work to earn a little.pl tell how can I survive in such condition? I have purchased it on 23rd October 2013 from big swing Honda showroom,gurgaon.my temp regn no is HR 5233.I complained there about poor mileage but they appeased me by saying " 3 servicing k baar sab thik ho jayega".but now in few days I m going for 5th service still my problem is unsolved.recently few persons who were going to purchase dream yuga asked about performance then I said" mai to thaga chuka hu tum log bhi q thagaane ja rAhe hø so do never dream to have dream yuga " Pl help me sir my mob no is 9650256621
  • edited March 2014

I had purchased one dream yugaa from airoli ,as my son is studying in dapoli dist ranagiri n i had given this bike to him in dapoli,it has covered 950 kms as the first service has been expired as per your months schedule,needs to be serviced and went to your one of your dealer,amazing answer answer from your dealer if your veh has been purchased from mumbai u will not get service from here,i m born n brought up in maruti n hyundai into service so atleast i dont expect such foolish answers,

RAJESH M YADAV,

• edited April 2014
    HELLO FRIENDS , I PURCHASED HONDA DREAM YUGA BIKE ON october 2013. IT GIVES 40KMPL AFTER FIRST SERVICE IT GIVES 45KMPL. THEN SECOND SERVICE IS PASSED ON IT GIVES 50 KMPL. AT LAST THE FOURTH FREE SERVICE IS COMPLETED 1 YEAR ALSO COMPLETETED MY BIKE GIVES 55KMPL ONLY. THEN THE COMPANY SAYS IT WILL GIVES 60KMPL TO MY BIKE.....
  • edited June 2014
    Very poor milage of only 50 kmpl.....whre the hell is your promises of 72kmpl.....and your all sevice centers in ahmedabad are not giving proper respone.....i have purchase this honda bike from Emerald honda ahmedabad sahibaug branch
    my contact number 9016783923
    name satyendra tomar
    eng no..JC58ET3070228
    frame no. ME4JF586JDT062466
    reg. No. GJR SD 8963
    dealer Emerald honda sahibauga ahmedabad gujarat
    I am memon sohel gujrat.i will perches Honda dream yuga at anand s.n motor in 4.4.2014.bike is ok but average is only 45 k.m.last 4 month I used bike well but average is very bed.15 time I will complain vy s.n motors vut no solution.i req to you pls average solution perfectly your faithful Sohel memon mobile number. 09978767820
    sir mene dreem yuge vapi se purchase ki thi may,2014 me , ser very poor milege 50 kmpl, GJ15 BC5753
    INGINE NO.ME4JC589AET057156. SIR PLEASE MY PROBLEM SOLVE